• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Poor Gohan.

But he's not part of the WT dream:

7Naybv3.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Nobody should ever guess where they finished, before it's done, leave your app on any WT screen and let it update once to see your rank before bans.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ooh, AGL Kid Buu from the 80 Wins GSSR! Maybe I can now build a good Buu/Villain team!

Nobody should ever guess where they finished, before it's done, leave your app on any WT screen and let it update once to see your rank before bans.
All that matters is that I ended up in the 1k-2.5k bracket. The actual rank doesn't matter.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Holy crap, this WT period.

I got 4 new SSRs - Evil Piccolo Elder, Kami, Kid Buu (from my 80 Win GSSR ticket), and the TEQ SSGSS Goku (TEQ Nuker) as a YOLO Single from the new banner.

Shut off my phone after getting to rank ~27k. Hopefully I stay in the 20,000 - 30,000 bracket.

Got SSR Phy Kami from a silver DB Saga pull. Was really pumped to use my gold DB saga pull. Then I got an R King Chappa. What's the point of the gold tickets if you just get crap?

Meneses

I went to sleep at 6k something, I hope I stay above 10k but the last few hours are usually pretty active.

But I don't really care if I drop below it this time. The card doesn't seem that great and I can get an SSR from the silver tickets anyway.

Maxim726X

Going to have 5 gold gssr tickets saved up for next time. Looking forward to my five dupes

I had 4 last time around. It felt so good that I basically decided not to really give a shit about WT anymore.

It was so refreshing playing it casually for a few silver tickets and some extra DS. Barring some amazing prize character (Buu is certainly not that), I'll probably be doing this moving forward. Not worth the time and aggravation for my 5th STR Bardock.

denebj

Neo Member
Ended up around 350-400 the grind was actually better since it was only 4 days. I like that :-O

Got a dupe Trunk GT with my 80 wins :-/ I have too many SSR . I think I am going to keep all my gold ticket for now on for more new cards in the pool. Otherwise I am going to get too many dupes :-(
I am keeping all my DB ticket for the new kid goku ! It should be next WT hopefully !!

I did 3 multi on that new banner just to get a new SSR, got squat ... Got 2 STR Buuhan which kind of nice but very disappointed :O

Going to have 5 gold gssr tickets saved up for next time. Looking forward to my five dupes

Dem SAs lol. I don't have rnough gold or silver tickets for a pull. Poor me

I went to sleep at 6k something, I hope I stay above 10k but the last few hours are usually pretty active.

But I don't really care if I drop below it this time. The card doesn't seem that great and I can get an SSR from the silver tickets anyway.

I never bothered to get to 10k ot 80wins. I get burned out after 15 wins. I only went super far last WT because of the SSRs you got from advancing. Usually I stay around 40k to get an elder Kai.

Shut off my phone after getting to rank ~27k. Hopefully I stay in the 20,000 - 30,000 bracket.

Got SSR Phy Kami from a silver DB Saga pull. Was really pumped to use my gold DB saga pull. Then I got an R King Chappa. What's the point of the gold tickets if you just get crap?
1 ticket needed as opposed to 5 tickets needed.

MiTYH

Wow, so apparently one full day of not playing was enough to drop me from 31k to 49k. I thought people weren't playing?!

Whatever, stayed the same rank I left it, that's enough for me.

Shanlei91

Now that the WT is over, it's time to farm some gems.

What's the best spot these days?

17-6 Hard: Most efficient use of stamina due to lower difficulty. Good Pilaf appearance rate
18-3 Z Hard: Most consistent gem drop due to 5 bosses in final fight. Pilaf appearance rate is low.
18-5 Z Hard: Good Pilaf appearance rate, only one boss (Whis)

Meneses

17-6 Hard: Most efficient use of stamina due to lower difficulty. Good Pilaf appearance rate
18-3 Z Hard: Most consistent gem drop due to 5 bosses in final fight. Pilaf appearance rate is low.
18-5 Z Hard: Good Pilaf appearance rate, only one boss (Whis)

Yeah, normally I do 17-6 Hard, the spawn rate was decent and it had a lower stamina cost.

But now i'm doing 18-5 Z Hard for the experience as well.

I don't bother with 18-3, too much hassle.

Shanlei91

Yeah, normally I do 17-6 Hard, the spawn rate was decent and it had a lower stamina cost.

But now i'm doing 18-5 Z Hard for the experience as well.

I don't bother with 18-3, too much hassle.

Ya, with triple XP it makes sense to do the Z Hard stages for ranking up.

Welp... went to finish off King Cold medals and after I dokkaned my first one, I saw that I hadn't maxed his SA this whole damn time. It was at 2! :O

My dupe that I had collected during the 2x strike spawn rate had a higher SA level!

yogloo

Got my 6th phy super trunks from the gold ticket. Ouch. Went and summoned on the new banner and got a phy ssj goku. Come to daddy. I have been wanting this card for the longest time.

Savitar

Took a spin on the new summons and I got an old SSR I guess, Xeno AGI Trunks who appears to have pretty good stats. Did two more and got dick.

MiTYH

FINALLY done with super strike medals. Got 14 on each because I can't be bothered to try 50% rates.

Last bit of farming for me is KC drops, which have been alright. 2 for the past 4 runs, just need to get 5. Then... done. Maybe some gem farming, I've only redeemed the 777 Gohan, and I want that Krillin

When's the new event supposed to drop?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
FINALLY done with super strike medals. Got 14 on each because I can't be bothered to try 50% rates.

Last bit of farming for me is KC drops, which have been alright. 2 for the past 4 runs, just need to get 5. Then... done. Maybe some gem farming, I've only redeemed the 777 Gohan, and I want that Krillin

When's the new event supposed to drop?
Tomorrow after maintainece.

Maintenance is scheduled to be 8 hours long so... no dokkan for the next week probably

Meneses

Got my 6th phy super trunks from the gold ticket. Ouch. Went and summoned on the new banner and got a phy ssj goku. Come to daddy. I have been wanting this card for the longest time.

I got a PHY SSJ2 Goku with my SSR ticket, his passive gives Ki so i'm happy.

Did 3 single pulls on the banner and got all shit SRs. My INT Fat Boo is almost maxed lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The fact that this game reuses the same base characters for seemingly everything sure is making things difficult to understand. There's basically 93 different versions of Goku, where some are awesome, some are terrible.

Oh, you pulled the SSFJG Goku - Son of Hercule? He sucks. Oh, you got the SSSSG23 Goku - Might of Iron? Best in the game! /head explodes

MiTYH

This banner is nice to me. Got a dupe out of a multi when it got released this morning and just got banner pull off doing 3 singles. Wanted that Bardock but Goku will do.

Oh neat. I should do one single pull, I did get "free" stones from that Bojack event.
*pulls, no SSJ animation, got R Gokua*

I deserve that

Maxim726X

I had 4 last time around. It felt so good that I basically decided not to really give a shit about WT anymore.

It was so refreshing playing it casually for a few silver tickets and some extra DS. Barring some amazing prize character (Buu is certainly not that), I'll probably be doing this moving forward. Not worth the time and aggravation for my 5th STR Bardock.

Haha... Just did a multi on this banner- SSJ3 Goku!

And it's another fucking STR Bardock. It's unreal.

Durden77

I have almost 80 stones, dunno if I should pull on this banner. I had good luck with the god one got SSGSS AGL Goku and SSR STR Beerus off of 3 multipulls... I want the god/Super characteters, but I want Majin Vegeta though...

denebj

Neo Member

I have it and he is good for the tourney if you do not have Majin but you have Broly,

Also he was part of the rebirth poll, he just got re-birthed in JPN and he is the best support card in the game - As far as ki goes :)
- +2ki to all + 20% Att up
- He still has a Supreme SA
- Good links (pfb/rfw)

I did 4 multi on the new banner , got nothing at all .. Thanks 5% rate ... That's so frustrating ... I think I need to start doing single pull lol
I hope we get around the same rate with JPN right now with their x2 banner - 14%!!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I have it and he is good for the tourney if you do not have Majin but you have Broly,

Also he was part of the rebirth poll, he just got re-birthed in JPN and he is the best support card in the game - As far as ki goes :)
- +2ki to all + 20% Att up
- He still has a Supreme SA
- Good links (pfb/rfw)
wrong card bruh.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Did a Yolo single pull on the new banner.

AGI kid Buu.

Did the Tien strike on Z hard with a kid Buu lead (not dokkan, not Z awakened) and a friend dokkan but not z awakened kid Buu, and a few random N characters, int, and teq adult Gohans
Just to see how the HP felt.
... Holy crap this thing is tanky

Lots of people seem to be getting good single pulls. I'ma do a couple.

Is there a point in farming Tien for SA 10?

edit: filthy namco spies!

edit: shit man. I might have to actually DA mech freiza again, 5% chance is way too low :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom