• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

I'm saving all my stones for when Super Vegito comes along.
I never got Gogeta so hoping I'll be luckier with the next super must have character.

I never got Gogeta so hoping I'll be luckier with the next super must have character.

Everytime I say that. And then when I reach 30 stones, I do single pulls and fuck up all of my stones for worthless pulls :"""")

14 awakening medals of each super strike event pls.

If they don't extend the Freiza, KC, x3 XP, and Bojack events by like a week I'ma be pissed. So much grinding gone!

Meneses

I'm like that too... until I start thinking "well, it's just a single pull for the lulz", then it turns into 3 or 4...

Gogeta ruined me so I lost all hope of ever getting a "super" character.

Funny thing is, I have a pretty decent collection of cards that I got while blindly chasing Gogeta / Overpowered flavor of the month.

But it's not the same thing... lol

Lagamorph

If you only want Gogeta it's wise to save for Vegetto since he's featured with him too
Vegetto is the one I really want.
Well, Super Vegetto.

I have regular TEQ Vegetto already.
Chasing Gogeta got me Broly and SSJ3 Goku as well so wasn't all bad at least.

Is there any content that cannot be beat without OP cards like Gogeta?
No, they just make things like the 40 stamina missions for awakening medals a lot easier.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Nope. Maybe the Freeza Dokkan fest but taking a friend Gogeta works fine and there's no shortage of those.

The upcoming dokkan fests are also fine without Gogeta. SSJ3 Vegeta functions just like the SSJ3 Goku fight and Beerus takes reduced damage just like Gohan should have. The Vegetto fight and following fight do not go well with double Gogeta leads since they're so damn long

Other than that everything else is doable. I just like Gogeta

Meneses

I actually don't know lol

Ever since he came out, i've always had a Gogeta friend doing the heavy lifting. I know he makes stuff much easier all around.

It's kinda more fun/challenging to play without him, but the problem is the extreme grind-oriented nature of the game that makes it super frustrating when we spend 20 minutes in a fight.

Lagamorph

Nope. Maybe the Freeza Dokkan fest but taking a friend Gogeta works fine and there's no shortage of those.

The upcoming dokkan fests are also fine without Gogeta. SSJ3 Vegeta functions just like the SSJ3 Goku fight and Beerus takes reduced damage just like Gohan should have. The Vegetto fight and following fight do not go well with double Gogeta leads since they're so damn long

Other than that everything else is doable. I just like Gogeta
SSJ3 Vegeta is getting a Dokkan?
Sweet. Have him already.

I'm like that too... until I start thinking "well, it's just a single pull for the lulz", then it turns into 3 or 4...

Gogeta ruined me so I lost all hope of ever getting a "super" character.

Funny thing is, I have a pretty decent collection of cards that I got while blindly chasing Gogeta / Overpowered flavor of the month.

But it's not the same thing... lol

Last dokkan fest in which thay gave lots of DS, 4 months ago or so I rerolled a few time and in the last try I managed to get: Super Gogeta, SSJ3 Vegeta, SSG Goku STR, Gotenks, SSJ Bardock PHY and Janemba... best multipulls ever, but I want a card such as SSJ Broly or Majin Vegeta that beats all oponents in one SA :( but I know I can't complain with my current deck

I hope this is the last maintenance extension, ffs

Meneses

Just got an "App update is available" from the game.

Google Store hasn't updated yet though.

Is it recommended to download through google first?

idonteven

the game was already slow for me but now it became a million times slower

fuck

got like 5 min loading times just to check my team...cant play the game like this

Tamanon

Banned
Towa and the new AGI GT SSJ Trunks from the 30-stone GT summon on my alt account. Good stuff indeed. Might take a spin on that banner on my main account too(been trying to save stones since I'm done with story mode).

MiTYH

3 DB Gold tickets got me:
- R Bandages
- SR Namu
- R Staff Officer Black

Well, my luck must be somewhere, let's go for 30-stone GT Summon!
*Mr. Satan flying in*
*SSJ1... SSJ2.... *

Kibito
Thouser
SSJ Trunks (Kid)
SR TEQ Vegeta
SSJ Gogan (Teen)
GT Vegeta
Frieza (3rd form)
R-Tien
SR Master Roshi
SR Goku

So.... that sucked. Not one new unit in there. It's my 7th Kibito and my 4th Thouser/Teen Gohan.

Meneses

My GT pull gave me old AGI SSR GT Goku, the new SR Baby and Pan, and a bunch of crap. I did get my 10th INT Fat Buu, so hooray for me...

3 DB Gold tickets gave me Bandages, some other crap I don't remember and my 4th Launch.

3 DB Gold tickets got me:
- R Bandages
- SR Namu
- R Staff Officer Black

Well, my luck must be somewhere, let's go for 30-stone GT Summon!
*Mr. Satan flying in*
*SSJ1... SSJ2.... *

Kibito
Thouser
SSJ Trunks (Kid)
SR TEQ Vegeta
SSJ Gogan (Teen)
GT Vegeta
Frieza (3rd form)
R-Tien
SR Master Roshi
SR Goku

So.... that sucked. Not one new unit in there. It's my 7th Kibito and my 4th Thouser/Teen Gohan.

Hey, if that SSJ Kid Trunks was INT at least he'll eventually be awakenable into a SSJ Gotenks.

Lagamorph

Didn't do enough in the tournament so only got 3 silver GSSR tickets, so no pull for me there.

3 Gold DB tickets got me 2x INT SR Bulma and R Dracula man, all dupes.

Not going to bother with the GT summon though.

MisterMac

I only made 46k into the WT and my DB tickets were a R, my third Launch, and my second Kami.

My GT 30 ticket pull was duplicate TEQ Nail(Is he worth raising the super on or can I sell him to Baba?), my third SR TEQ Goten, dupe INT BuuPiccolo, and two of the new Pan. I can't pull a grown up/future Trunks to save my life!

MisterMac

What STR units do you have? You really only need a mix of random unawakened units with a Gogeta friend that has 8 or above super attack for a guaranteed win. If you have the Baba shop Krillin for defending, you won't even need to use items.

I only started playing over the weekend so I haven't even seen Baba's treasures yet. This is what I'm working with: https://dbz.space/box/MisterMac

STR:

SR Frieza
SR Launch
SR Master Roshi(not Full Power)
SR Tracksuit Super Saiyan Gohan
SR GT Vegeta
SSR Awakened Super Saiyan Kid Trunks
SSR Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
UR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Durden77

Well I guess I should do this GT pull because of the discount even though GT is stupid...

Sweet! Got 2 Bulmas and SSR Kami from my 3 DB pulls.

Edit : Got pretty jack shit from the GT pull. Got a few SRs but none I really care about.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I only started playing over the weekend so I haven't even seen Baba's treasures yet. This is what I'm working with: https://dbz.space/box/MisterMac

STR:

SR Frieza
SR Launch
SR Master Roshi(not Full Power)
SR Tracksuit Super Saiyan Gohan
SR GT Vegeta
SSR Awakened Super Saiyan Kid Trunks
SSR Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
UR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Assuming none are awakened, you could do:

Broly Leader - 20 cost
Launch - 8 cost
Vegeta (GT) - 8 cost
Tracksuit Gohan - 8 cost
Do friend summons until you get a STR Saibaman and STR Cell Jr, awaken them both - 4 cost each

Then aim for a Gogeta friend with the highest possible Super Attack, preferably 10.

Keep Broly and Gogeta next to each other (for atk bonus), with Launch, Vegeta and Gohan swapping in third spot for 1-2 ki boost. Focus is getting Gogeta to do 3-4 Super Attacks as soon as possible. Bring Senzu, Dende, Ghost Usher and either King Yemma or a Ki boosting item.

That's the only combo with your units I could think of possibly working.

TheAznOne

Omg. Did the GT discount multi while on the shitter. Toilet pulls ftw!

yQlFZWj.jpg

MisterMac

Assuming none are awakened, you could do:

Broly Leader - 20 cost
Launch - 8 cost
Vegeta (GT) - 8 cost
Tracksuit Gohan - 8 cost
Do friend summons until you get a STR Saibaman and STR Cell Jr, awaken them both - 4 cost each

Then aim for a Gogeta friend with the highest possible Super Attack, preferably 10.

Keep Broly and Gogeta next to each other (for atk bonus), with Launch, Vegeta and Gohan swapping in third spot for 1-2 ki boost. Focus is getting Gogeta to do 3-4 Super Attacks as soon as possible. Bring Senzu, Dende, Ghost Usher and either King Yemma or a Ki boosting item.

That's the only combo with your units I could think of possibly working.

Broly is awakened. I'll look into seeing if I can build around it. Thanks much for the help

Xanru

I swear this game despises me sometimes. My last 7 of my last 8 ssrs have been dupes(from WT and multis/singles). My discount 30 was nothing but srs, and the extra multi I threw in was a dupe agi kid buu. Dupe SS2 Phy Gohan and dupe AGI Gotenks from my WT ssrs.

And this game still refuses to give me anymore INT ssrs. I have 6 INT ssrs, and 5 are free units. #FeelsBadMan.

did a pull of the 30 DS GT pull and got:

I already had TEQ Goten, INT Vegeta, and AGL Trunks. But at least I got one SSR I didn't have before lol. Is that AGL Gohan one of the Gohans that can be DAed?

also the new metal fruit is handed out like candy, I have 1020 and I did 7 stages on normal and 1 on z-hard.

did a pull of the 30 DS GT pull and got:

I already had TEQ Goten, INT Vegeta, and AGL Trunks. But at least I got one SSR I didn't have before lol. Is that AGL Gohan one of the Gohans that can be DAed?

also the new metal fruit is handed out like candy, I have 1020 and I did 7 stages on normal and 1 on z-hard.

GT summons are my least favorites, actually I hate the all the GT cards

speaking of the devil I just got Experience and Growth Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) from a WT SSR pull, how lucky I am.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom