• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

denebj

Neo Member
Interesting that there is going to be LR Android 17 & 18 that will be from SR in the FP summon ... That's a unexpected direction !!
At least it gives the F2P a way to get the LR.

People are pissed off because they want Vegeta :-D :-D

I guess the Frieza Dokkan is going be a new TEQ Golden Frieza, and I would guess that they are going to give the Dokkan to AGL and INT since they are original Golden Frieza ! That would be great since I have both of them ahahahah

one more Frieza medal, then I can move on to KC, get 7 medals, and like 14 of him. should be fun...then I can move onto galactic crap, then get enough gems for gohan fuck so much grinding ughhhh

chrono01

I guess the Frieza Dokkan is going be a new TEQ Golden Frieza, and I would guess that they are going to give the Dokkan to AGL and INT since they are original Golden Frieza ! That would be great since I have both of them ahahahah
Just give them interesting links please (Over in a Flash/Shocking Speed/Prepared for Battle). I'd love to be able to use my AGL Freeza in my team for defense, and get useful links out of him. I have both versions too, so even better.

MiTYH

FINALLY got GT Goku to SA 10. So many no drops, then back to back double drops. Done with that, moving on to the next, then farming awakening medals. Hopefully when that's all done I'll be in a good place for those elder kais.

FINALLY got GT Goku to SA 10. So many no drops, then back to back double drops. Done with that, moving on to the next, then farming awakening medals. Hopefully when that's all done I'll be in a good place for those elder kais.

They put out too much shit at once and it's annoying. I have like 14 KC medals to grind, 6 Awakening medals for KC because screw unsafe route.

I have 482 gems and need 777 for gohan, 300 for chaitzou 200 for yamcha 150 for an elder kai, then 100 for SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and Piccolo. Not sure if all those units are good or worth it, but they're SSR and i want em. Then I have galatic thing for bojack jesus kill me now

MiTYH

They put out too much shit at once and it's annoying. I have like 14 KC medals to grind, 6 Awakening medals for KC because screw unsafe route.

I have 482 gems and need 777 for gohan, 300 for chaitzou 200 for yamcha 150 for an elder kai, then 100 for SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and Piccolo. Not sure if all those units are good or worth it, but they're SSR and i want em. Then I have galatic thing for bojack jesus kill me now

Oh god don't start me on the normal story gems. I managed to get the 777, but still need everything else. I think there's 30+ days left though so I'll worry about that later. For now I want to farm and finish the GT event as soon as possible.

I was lucky and got KC/Frieza done before WT started. Well, almost, got 13/15 KC drops and said f'it, it'll be back again and maybe with boosted drop rates. And Bojack... well, I want the gohan, but again, it'll come back again so I'm not as worried. Plus I farmed medals for it during the heroes event.

I did my 2nd Gold pull and got PHY SSJ Bardock, now I have almost all of them. Just need the TEQ one and it'll be done. Nothing good from Gold DB pull except Kami. Raised SA of TEQ Bunny Bulma a lot though.

Finally grabbed INT SSJ2 Gohan so yay for that. Now to grab Krillian and maybe the others.

But first, need to farm GT and some of Cooler and Frieza.

SnakeEyes

Banned
God fucking damnit Bamco, now we have the Jackie Chun Super Strike too?! I know you want to have Global catch up to JPN, but having so many events going simultaneously is starting to border on ridiculous..

Xanru

Yo, the androids are the same card. And they have like 4 ki links, on top of having a +4 ki leader skill. TEQ Golden Frieza give 70% damage reduction and attack when hp >=50%, and AGL/INT Golden Frieza's got some nice buffs too. The RoF event dokkan frieza's finally have strongest clan.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
God fucking damnit Bamco, now we have the Jackie Chun Super Strike too?! I know you want to have Global catch up to JPN, but having so many events going simultaneously is starting to border on ridiculous..
Bruh, you'll be done with Chun in a day.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well hey you can start grinding for Android medals once dokkan fests come back.

Seems like less of a grind than 777 medals from the Goku event. But probably way harder for free players

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well hey you can start grinding for Android medals once dokkan fests come back.

Seems like less of a grind than 777 medals from the Goku event. But probably way harder for free players
Well ya, when I last looked every single Youtuber that was like "BUUHAN NO STONES USED OMGZ L33T" used Super Vegito.

The android arts are really cool though; if I could get more than 1, I'd probably keep them in other rarities.

MiTYH

Pulled a Single from the INT since I need Vegito and Turles.

Pulled UR Level 40 Fusion 13... pullled again, got the same.

Did a single, got SR Chi chi, the dokkanable one who stuns. Already dokkaned her before, but... eh

EDIT: Didn't see that Jackie Chun's strike event is live now. SO MUCH CONTENT TO DEAL WITH. Anyone got good teams?

EDIT 2. Revised my thoughts. I think I do have a team to mess with, but I need to farm some silver awakening medals. I have a King Vegeta with Max Special that I can use as a leader (12) and a friend too (+12). Add in Jaco (+12), Buuicolo (+12), General Blue (+12), Kid Chi chi (+12), and a strong attacker with 28 cost or less, I think I can do this!

Ryu1999

My first FP multi of the day got me the new Android(s) card that dokkans into a LR. My first stone multi got me the new Golden Freeza.

Feels good man :)

Then I did two other stone multis and only got crap

Meneses

EDIT: I've got 3 URs (Exerted Ability Vegeta, the 777 stone gohan, and dokkan'd coora), a few stunning SSRs (Jaco, young chichi, general blue), and very low-level farmables that I only have one copy of for now (chilled, king vegeta, android 16). I actually also have SR chiaotzu who stuns, and SR Buu who recovers health. Maybe I can make a team.... of course, I need the medals to dokkan some of them, so it's just more wasted stamina

Do what I do and
get a Gogeta friend :p

You should be fine, though. My main objective, as always, is to survive / stun until I can get supers off. I have:

SR King Vegeta leader (+3 ki to INT) - mine has SA10 but it's not that important here. Actually, I should probably use Mecha Frieza instead since he lowers ATK

R Bulma awakened to SR for the stuns

SSR Android 16 for the guard (SR should be fine)

R Yamcha awakened to SR for the guard

SSR Babidi for the stun

SR Baby but could be anyone really.

Friend Gogeta.

General Blue could (and probably should) be somewhere but to be hones I haven't had any trouble without him and even forgot I had him lol

edit: saw your edit, you should be good.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Current Jackie team with friend Gogeta:
jm7gZvQ.jpg

Three stunners, a blocker and Chi Chi cause her cost was so low.

Original team had no Gogeta; all int with another stunner and a sealer. My HP never went below 90% but the fight was like 10 minutes long. I prefer going the Gogeta route just to end it quickly.

MiTYH

WHAT THE HELL GAME. Going into hard-int medals trying to get some bronzes, map spawns with 0 bronze.

Got 1 from the boss, so at least it wasnt a total waste

EDIT: Thank god for level ups. Still took 8 runs to get 21 bronze medals. Should be ready to take on Jackie Chun now

MiTYH

I need one more KC medal, then 14 KC drops, then I can do chin. No point in trying for Bojack at this point.

0 for 2. I'm off to a great start.

From personal experience, don't farm KC now. It's not worth it, he has the lowest drop rate of any SS characters that I've ever seen. Wait for LR Goku to come back and hope we get double drop

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did 4 pulls on the int banner: SSR, SSR, SSR, UR.

All bottom of the barrel in terms of quality. I did one more and got an R. Guess I can't complain even if I'll probably never use these.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
From personal experience, don't farm KC now. It's not worth it, he has the lowest drop rate of any SS characters that I've ever seen. Wait for LR Goku to come back and hope we get double drop

I feel like his rate is lower now than it has ever been before. Got one in about 20 or so runs.

Hey everyone,

I played this game a ton last year but haven't touched it since last November. Thinking about trying it out again. Anything new to look out for? Is now a good time to start up or should I wait for an event?

Ah, alright. Did anyone do Bojack medal farming? What stages are good for the medals?
Lol turns out I've gotten lots of Jackie Chuns from pulls. He's at SA 6/10 and I never farmed him.

Done with Jackie SS at SA15. Way way easier and at least a 50% drop rate for the original card if you didn't max out already.

Just gotta finish off Rilldo then back to the gem grind. :S

Meneses

Hey everyone,

I played this game a ton last year but haven't touched it since last November. Thinking about trying it out again. Anything new to look out for? Is now a good time to start up or should I wait for an event?

If you want to re-roll a new account, now is probably not the best time.

But if you just want to get back to the old account, sure. You might be able to beat some of the current events if you had decent characters before.

There's also a x3 Rank XP event in Story mode, so you can level up quite a bit and get stamina refreshes while you catch up.

Woop, finished with Hyper Metal Rilldo. Time to farm apples for those Elder Kais now. Is there any particular reason we'd get that second set of Goku and Rilldo medals from the treasure store? Needed for a future event?

yogloo

Woop, finished with Hyper Metal Rilldo. Time to farm apples for those Elder Kais now. Is there any particular reason we'd get that second set of Goku and Rilldo medals from the treasure store? Needed for a future event?
You can up the Sa of the agl/str Gt goku.

2/7 on the Chun card

PcLy49v.png

I don't think there's a pullable Jackie Chun
Hm. I don't recall ever farming him though. With those events I usually just go for one card. Weird.

edit: Unless it came out the same time King Vegeta last came out? I might've farmed it then because someone said King Vegeta was gonna get a Dokkan and I farmed him back then. I don't recall though.

Always check the wiki to find medal drops.
Oki. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom