• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it then; you must be a beginner, so here's a tip - you can use dragon stones to replenish your stamina. If you need help don't feel hesitant and ask away.

PLZ I've been here a while. I prefer to save my stone and I've gotten SA 10 King Cold. Its just with the tournament and then personal life. No time to farm the Super strikes. I'll just wait for it to come back anyways.

Grabbing the important strike characters needed to fight LR Goku.

MiTYH

Should be done with GT event today, depending on how lucky I get with medal drops. Sometimes I get x3 which is awesome. Only need some Sigma medals now and I'll be done, got all SAs farmed and other medals bought. Probably won't go for the elder kai stuff though, too much else to do, like Jackie Chun which I haven't really started yet.

If you want to re-roll a new account, now is probably not the best time.

But if you just want to get back to the old account, sure. You might be able to beat some of the current events if you had decent characters before.

There's also a x3 Rank XP event in Story mode, so you can level up quite a bit and get stamina refreshes while you catch up.

Thanks for the input. I was feeling the itch and ended up starting a new account. Holy cow, they've added a TON of stuff since November. Baba's store itself is awesome.
I already have 2 natural SSRs and 10 natural SRs on my first day. This is night-and-day better than last year.

Meneses

Thanks for the input. I was feeling the itch and ended up starting a new account. Holy cow, they've added a TON of stuff since November. Baba's store itself is awesome.
I already have 2 natural SSRs and 10 natural SRs on my first day. This is night-and-day better than last year.

Nice.

I suggest you take advantage of the 3x XP and start grinding story mode for stones, you can probably play "forever" at this point lol

Nice.

I suggest you take advantage of the 3x XP and start grinding story mode for stones, you can probably play "forever" at this point lol

Oh I absolutely am haha. I'm already to the 4th story section and haven't run out of stamina yet. Grinding quite a few stones in the process too.

denebj

Neo Member
Lots to do :) :)
Almost done with Jackie ! I have the SR GT Maxed and at awakened, I just need to grab the last Kai !

I realized that I have 500k of FP !!! I better be able to SA 10 that LR 17&18 :O

I am a little bit disappointed in the dokkan for the INT and AGL Frieza. I think the art looks much better but the link are little bit underwhelming :-/ I guess they keep the good link - Shocking Speed for the gatcha :-/

I am looking forward to Vegeta Dokkanfest ! I hope they will deliver !!!!

Meneses

so my jackie chun is lvl 10 attack and dokkan awakend

do i need to do that all over again to get to lvl 15 ?

You can normal awaken a SA 5 Jackie to SSR and get a 50% chance of raising the attack of your SA10 dokkaned one

or

you can go the safe route and get another 7 medals and Dokkan awaken the SA5 and then fuse him with the SA10.

MisterMac

I've got my Goku awakened and at SA10. Is it worth it to farm rildos to get him to SA10? I'd have to farm another set of medals too. But it might get me enough metal fruit to get an Elder Kaioshin token.

Are the Androids in the global friend summon now or should I keep hoarding my points?

idonteven

I've got my Goku awakened and at SA10. Is it worth it to farm rildos to get him to SA10? I'd have to farm another set of medals too. But it might get me enough metal fruit to get an Elder Kaioshin token.

Are the Androids in the global friend summon now or should I keep hoarding my points?

months to go until they come to global,could start hoarding now if you want a lot of dupes to max sa

In 4 days !! I am actually nervous about those changes ahahah I hope it will be good and not end up being something worse for us !

Prelims are now only one opponent plz. Would make the grind so much easier. Lose out on points but I'd rather get the 80 wins faster.

Meneses

Prelims are now only one opponent plz. Would make the grind so much easier. Lose out on points but I'd rather get the 80 wins faster.

This would be ideal.

If it's one opponent per round with each round giving more points than the previous one, it would make people actually compete in the tournament until the end, instead of doing the first round and quitting, which kinda goes against the spirit of a tournament structure (although it's perfectly valid and i've done that a few times before getting bored).

I hate Jackie! He ults so freaking often and despite having a couple stunners they rarely stun him :(. I'm at 3 medals so far so almost done. I got all 15 of his cards already. I can then do metal fruits which I got the Goku medal of already just need rildo. Then I need to farm the cards. Then gems. So much work dear ehsgajwheges

Edit: o neat, all three attacks at the very start at the turn AND a SA. Namco, you make me die inside.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I hate Jackie! He ults so freaking often and despite having a couple stunners they rarely stun him :(. I'm at 3 medals so far so almost done. I got all 15 of his cards already. I can then do metal fruits which I got the Goku medal of already just need rildo. Then I need to farm the cards. Then gems. So much work dear ehsgajwheges

Edit: o neat, all three attacks at the very start at the turn AND a SA. Namco, you make me die inside.
Take a Baba and if he Supers, quit the app and reload, then use the old crone.

Take a Baba and if he Supers, quit the app and reload, then use the old crone.
Ik. Just I usually do senzu, dende, usher, yama. I might do baba instead of yama since he likes to SA every other turn.

I also had the absolute worst RNG. Almost no red orbs. And I fucked up so I didn't have a link for Gogeta and was shirt 1 orb no matter what I did. Lost 2 senzus and 2 dendes :(

Edit:10/14 medals. Then Goku/rildo cards, then medals, then the sweet embrace of death

GKFinns

So I'm grinding crystals right now to buy the two Elder Kai's, the SSR Krillin, and the SSR Yamcha (because he's my GOAT). I already have the SSR INT Gohan.

My question is: after the 25 remaining days are up, are we getting brand new units? Or are the existing ones just popping back up? Want to know if I need to perpetually be grinding crystals or not.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So I'm grinding crystals right now to buy the two Elder Kai's, the SSR Krillin, and the SSR Yamcha (because he's my GOAT). I already have the SSR INT Gohan.

My question is: after the 25 remaining days are up, are we getting brand new units? Or are the existing ones just popping back up? Want to know if I need to perpetually be grinding crystals or not.
New it'll be new cards for the most part. The starter ssrs and Ginyu replenish I believe.

I would recommend doing the medal apples for the old kais since those supposedly replenish whenever the gt story comes back and the event itself ends sooner on the 22nd

Damn, that medal list for LR Androids! https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/536sx3/lr_androids_medals_checklist/

rkbbknyfl2mx.jpg

-launches Jackie Chuan stage 2-
every movement available lands on an "enemy attack" square.

:mad:!

edit: omg x5 usher and x60 gregory in baba shop for like 87 and 100something respectively. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

MiTYH

I'm enjoying the endless cycle I'm in:

- Stage 18-5 about 3-4 times, until I need one more to level up
- Jackie Chun stage (working on drops, then I'll work on medals)
- One last 18-5 to level up.
- Repeat

Cycle ends only when I go to move onto another game like OPTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom