• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hoarding stones for a while for whenever Super Vegito makes it to global but then my complete lack of any natural SSR INT units finally got to me. Did a multi in the INT summon.

z1Ft0K1.jpg

Hell yeah

Been hoarding stones for a while for whenever Super Vegito makes it to global but then my complete lack of any natural SSR INT units finally got to me. Did a multi in the INT summon.

Hell yeah

Quote that pls. Also, it's a good idea to hide the information up top since it can be used by people to recover your account. No one on here would do it, but lurkers may do it, so best to be cautious :p.

O btw, nice pull. I'm saving for that banner and since I got a decent amount of natural SSRs for each type I don't have much temptation.

Until TEQ banner comes, and my desire for Majin Vegeta intensifies!

SnakeEyes

Banned
We only have that Vegeta on Global, right?

This Event will bring the STR one?
The TEQ one is the only one currently in Global, and what do you mean "worst one"? :p

He's a very solid character, who pairs very well in Rainbow squads that feature Gogeta and STR SS3 Goku.

Lagamorph

Got the GT event Goku and Rildo to SA10 and Dokkan'd Goku, but I don't think I can be bothered grinding the medals to Dokkan Rildo as well, so I might just start trying to grind up Jackie Chun's SA now instead (still at 1).
0/3 so far on drops though, ugh.

Edit - 0/5 on character card drops for Jackie Chun :(

Jackie Chun 10SA & 5SA? Check
14 Jackie medals? Check
Rildo SA10? Check
Goku & Rildo baba awakening medals? Check
Now I just need 1 more Goku and a shit ton of medals

idonteven

who should i use my elder kais on ? ssgss goku agl or ssj3 goku str ? i know i should spare them for vegito and gogeta but you need insane luck to get them so yeah

who should i use my elder kais on ? ssgss goku agl or ssj3 goku str ? i know i should spare them for vegito and gogeta but you need insane luck to get them so yeah

If I were you I'd save em for Vegito/Gogeta banner. If you don't get either of those then use it on whichever unit you use more often. I never got a SSJ3 Goku Str, but I do have a SSGSS Goku Agl and he's pretty good.

MiTYH

Anyone mind helping me make a team for Jackie Chun's strike event? I went in a few times with mono-INT, but it's my weakest color and I struggled to do real damage. I do have Gogeta SA8, but because of early awakenings (see point of no INT game) my cost was much higher than it was for KC/Frieza

And yes, sadly, that's all my INT characters

Anyone mind helping me make a team for Jackie Chun's strike event? I went in a few times with mono-INT, but it's my weakest color and I struggled to do real damage. I do have Gogeta SA8, but because of early awakenings (see point of no INT game) my cost was much higher than it was for KC/Frieza

You should be fine. I would take:

King Vegeta lead
Supreme Kai
Jaco
General Blue
Android 16
Trunks
Friend INT Ki leader such as another King Vegeta or Frieza (Turles is ideal)

For items I would take Senzu, Dende, King Yenma, and Ghost Usher.

Your goal is simply to stun him as often as possible. Keep General Blue in the first or second character positions if you can so he comes up every other turn. Use Android to tank hits if Jackie wants to hit the same character multiple times.

Use health items as necessary. You shouldn't have to use Yenma or Ghost Usher, but they're there if you need them. It will take some time since your damage will be low, but it's the easiest setup to survive with.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Up to 17 runs on Merchants' Planet Imecka trying to get Goku GT drops, and I've yet to get a single drop after the first clear. 17!! I think I might just give up at this rate.

Edit: 18. Come on bro. Should I be doing this on normal or something?

Meneses

Solid strategy by Ocarina above.

Besides those characters, if you want to try other combinations you can also keep in mind Mecha Frieza as a leader which also gives +3 ki and lowers attack on super. Chilled also reduces ATK.

Chiaotzu can stun with his passive but I don't know if it's only once per fight.

Basically, just stun lock him if you can lol I did that and hit him with a Gogeta friend.

MiTYH

You should be fine. I would take:

King Vegeta lead
Supreme Kai
Jaco
General Blue
Android 16
Trunks
Friend INT Ki leader such as another King Vegeta or Frieza (Turles is ideal)

For items I would take Senzu, Dende, King Yenma, and Ghost Usher.

Your goal is simply to stun him as often as possible. Keep General Blue in the first or second character positions if you can so he comes up every other turn. Use Android to tank hits if Jackie wants to hit the same character multiple times.

Use health items as necessary. You shouldn't have to use Yenma or Ghost Usher, but they're there if you need them. It will take some time since your damage will be low, but it's the easiest setup to survive with.

Thanks, I tried this once and, as stated, took forever but I got it.

The I switched to King Vegeta lead, General Blue, Jaco, Android 13, ChiChi (cost) and friend Gogeta. Much faster, and I use about the same amount of items to heal

Thanks though!

INT R Yamcha is amazing since he has the same ability as #16 at a lower cost if you have him.

Trunks + SSJ INT Vegeta link well together along with King Vegeta.

If you can, grab INT Ultimate Gohan who costs a lot but can kill Chun extremely fast after 3 supers.

There is a trick to INT Ultimate Gohan too, you can't just fill his ki bar, get him to 7 or 11 but not below or above that. His passive activates which gives +5 ki and +10000 attack which is amazing.

I did
King Vegeta as a lead
Android 16 to tank
Jaco to stun
General blue to also stun
SSJ Vegeta for a link with Super Gogeta
Babidi because his high chance to stun
Friend Gogeta to do damage.

Instead of Babidi you could use Chiatzu since I think he can stun. Stun for days.

flak57

Thanks, I tried this once and, as stated, took forever but I got it.

The I switched to King Vegeta lead, General Blue, Jaco, Android 13, ChiChi (cost) and friend Gogeta. Much faster, and I use about the same amount of items to heal

Thanks though!

Gogeta starts with +3 ki? I'd switch Supreme Kai to lead and make sure Gogeta/Blue show up on opposite turns with at least +7 which shouldn't be a problem with your cards.

Gogeta can get up to +8 with the trunks you have! SS Vegeta too. Don't awaken those or you'll have trouble with cost, btw.

yogloo

Lead kv
Kid trunks
Blue
Android 16
2 low cost whoever
Friend int ultimate gohan

Meneses

There is a trick to INT Ultimate Gohan too, you can't just fill his ki bar, get him to 7 or 11 but not below or above that. His passive activates which gives +5 ki and +10000 attack which is amazing.

Wait, is this true?

The description says it's "7 or more" and I always assumed any amount of ki past 7 would do.

Wait, is this true?

The description says it's "7 or more" and I always assumed any amount of ki past 7 would do.

I've noticed that the blue text that signifies ability activation doesn't do it for the INT Gohan if you fill his kids bar. Also less damage vs having less ki. Maybe it's a glitch or I'm seeing things.

I really wish the news thing didn't pop-up automatically. Or at least gave a setting to not have it pop-up everytime. I used to be able to hit quest/event before it shows and skip it, but recently that fails. It takes like 5 seconds to load, and that's on top of the super long new loading screen.

Anyways rant over, I'm 4k fruits from an elder Kai and that's after buying a rildo and Goku medal. I also need 6 drill medals and I think 12 dr medals. All my fruits were from grinding cards and medal drops so I should have no problem getting at least 1 elder Kai.

Meneses

I've noticed that the blue text that signifies ability activation doesn't do it for the INT Gohan if you fill his kids bar. Also less damage vs having less ki. Maybe it's a glitch or I'm seeing things.

Did a very quick test. At 7, 9, 10 Ki the Ability popped up and it was all very similar damage. Couldn't test 12 Ki yet, though.

The picture made me think they were bring back Heroes of Justice :[. but there's no mention of it?

But SSJ3 Vegeta looks like he's getting a DAing and the next SS event is Cyborg Tao.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah it's weird we share the same download milestones as Japan so they have this login campaign too. But it makes more sense for them since the Saiyaman event is back in Japan right now

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Played a couple other Gacha games this weekend. This one really is one of the, if not the, most polished.

Digimon Heroes plays like it's a bootleg.

linkent

AGI Final Form Coora apparently.

But again it's about the gold tickets and the old Kais to pump up the SA.
Seems like a nice card.
Supreme dmg, +atk passive.

Anyone pulling ssj3 vegeta banner? There will be a discount banner.
Hope it is 30gems and better rate.

Lagamorph

Already got TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta so need to get a team for him and grind out the medals.
Don't have the STR one, but might grind out additional medals incase I ever get him down the line.

I think the discount is at least 1 SSR unless someone proves me wrong. That reddit guy has all the SSJ3s except AGL SSJ3 Goku in that one pull lol.

But the guy needs to erase his info cause jealous people might steal it.

chrono01

Got SSJ3 STR Goku with my discount pull. Happy with that and not gonna pull anymore. Saving for Super Vegito and the GT Nukers.
Congrats!

I think the discount is at least 1 SSR unless someone proves me wrong. That reddit guy has all the SSJ3s except AGL SSJ3 Goku in that one pull lol.

But the guy needs to erase his info cause jealous people might steal it.
I did a discount multi, was going to save it for Vegito, saw good pulls, and gave in...

Nothing but trash SR.

So yes, definitely not a guaranteed SSR. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom