• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

idonteven

AGL frieza from discount summon

dont mind if i do! makes the vegeta fight much easier

rest was pure trash

edit: 2 multi summons and best ones i got = agl frieza and kid trunks phy

MiTYH

FINALLY! RNG stops being a little b**** and gives me a "Bye guys!" First time! This is an awesome pull on the discount banner! All new SSR units

CAHhnoo.jpg

Now to form a team to beat Janemba, which should be easy since I have Gogeta... after Jackie Chun. One more medal left, thank god.

EDIT: Forgot I also had an TEQ Vegeta that's dokkanable from the new event. So much to do! Goodbye gem farming...

Done with Chun medals. Still need 2 drops but with new content I'm saying F-that, I'll get them when they come back. Medals were the worst of it anyway. I think I'll get my free DS with Vegeta, then move to Janemba medal farming first. Wish I had a strong SS Phy team, only have one and it's a SR-->SSR Goku. Still, I should be able to make it work with a good PHY friend

chrono01

AGL frieza from discount summon

dont mind if i do! makes the vegeta fight much easier

rest was pure trash

edit: 2 multi summons and best ones i got = agl frieza and kid trunks phy

Got dupe AGL G Frieza and Tarble from the discount. Yay I guess...

FINALLY! RNG stops being a little b**** and gives me a "Bye guys!" First time! This is an awesome pull on the discount banner! All new SSR units
Congrats, you three. :)

I'm not pulling until Super Vegito turns up. I'm resisting all these discount and return banners because I want that game breaking easy mode.

What are recommended units for the Vegeta event? What kind of team is best to take along?

Gogeta and AGL units. You can nuke with Frieza or Cell but better with Frieza since typing. First is TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta so kill him fast and make sure you don't eat damage from him with an AGL unless its Golden Frieza.

For the 2nd fight its STR SSJ3 Vegeta and you have to kill him in 18 hits. So 6 rotations maximum while trying not to die to his hits lol.

Savitar

Did five pulls including the discount.

Got two AGI Golden Friezea dupes.

One AGI new Goten

The Turles card

And oh yeah AGI SSR SS3 Goku!

Woot, that one I've been after for some time, already had his item to fully dokkan him too since I believe in being prepared.

Lagamorph

Gogeta and AGL units. You can nuke with Frieza or Cell but better with Frieza since typing. First is TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta so kill him fast and make sure you don't eat damage from him with an AGL unless its Golden Frieza.

For the 2nd fight its STR SSJ3 Vegeta and you have to kill him in 18 hits. So 6 rotations maximum while trying not to die to his hits lol.
Hm, I don't have Gogeta but do have some TUR Gogeta friends. I've got AGL Golden Frieza too.

Might end up going the Big Ass Hope nuke route, but I was hoping to avoid that since I don't think I have enough Ki change items for all the medals I need.

10 for my TEQ Vegeta
10 for if I ever get the STR Vegeta
Plus three I think for the LR Androids coming? Guess I can wait on those though since the event will likely rotate back in once the Androids hit global.

Hm, I don't have Gogeta but do have some TUR Gogeta friends. I've got AGL Golden Frieza too.

Might end up going the Big Ass Hope nuke route, but I was hoping to avoid that since I don't think I have enough Ki change items for all the medals I need.

10 for my TEQ Vegeta
Plus three I think for the LR Androids coming? Guess I can wait on those though since the event will likely rotate back in once the Androids hit global.

Ki change you need only 40 of PHY, INT, TEQ and then AGL to get your nukes off if you nuke both Vegeta, 20 if you nuke only STR Vegeta for your 20 medals.

denebj

Neo Member
Did 4 Summon:
- Discount => Bye Guys ! Getting excited ! New TEQ Bardock - Pretty happy with that
- Then I decided to do singles - A multi worth of it => Got nothing
- 1 multi => Rainbow text !! SSJ3 !! Whooot Whooot !!! Got Dupe Buff PHY Trunk => Me crying
- Do another one . SSJ2 , no rainbow ... First card is Dupe AGL SSJ2 Goku... I am done ... Then I just click to go through the crappy R ... In the middle ... SSJ3 STR Vegeta ... aaaaah Feels good !!! Did a little dance then moved on with my life ahahah

I need to farm 20 medals since I have the TEQ as well, I was able to beat him twice fairly easily so that's a relief !

I am done pulling until Xeno, I am not sure I will do the GT Nuker, I remembered the rate being awful in JPN , like 3% If I recall ?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Did 4 Summon:
- Discount => Bye Guys ! Getting excited ! New TEQ Bardock - Pretty happy with that
- Then I decided to do singles - A multi worth of it => Got nothing
- 1 multi => Rainbow text !! SSJ3 !! Whooot Whooot !!! Got Dupe Buff PHY Trunk => Me crying
- Do another one . SSJ2 , no rainbow ... First card is Dupe AGL SSJ2 Goku... I am done ... Then I just click to go through the crappy R ... In the middle ... SSJ3 STR Vegeta ... aaaaah Feels good !!! Did a little dance then moved on with my life ahahah

I need to farm 20 medals since I have the TEQ as well, I was able to beat him twice fairly easily so that's a relief !

I am done pulling until Xeno, I am not sure I will do the GT Nuker, I remembered the rate being awful in JPN , like 3% If I recall ?
Nah it was like 5-6 and people were bitching it wasn't 15 or whatever

Ughhhhh I hate the limited number of turns events. Makes it so you can't turtle and need to be offense the whole time. Also DA SSJ3 Vegeta TEQ isn't that great imo

Durden77

Man I think SS3 Vegeta is such a stupid thing, but I should probably do this pull. I was hoping it would be for Super Vegito.

Really wish I wouldn't have did that GT pull, even if it was discounted. GT sucks and I'm missin those stones now.

Cruxist

So many solid summons on the Vegeta banner! Gotta stay strong though. Gotta wait for Super Vegetto. I've got him on JPN, and his power is just too great to pass up. Gratz on the amazing pulls though, folks!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So many solid summons on the Vegeta banner! Gotta stay strong though. Gotta wait for Super Vegetto. I've got him on JPN, and his power is just too great to pass up. Gratz on the amazing pulls though, folks!

I keep hearing about this guy, but I don't know much because I just started. Do we have any ETA?

Nov/Dec timeframe.
Lol my mind forgot it was September for a second and reverted all the way back to June. So I was like "Nov/Dec? I'll have so many stones by then!". I got super excited because I thought I'd be able to do like three pulls :(.

I want Super Vegito, so I'm resisting pulling right now. Temptation is strong with all the amazing pulls though! Especially that three SSR pull
spy :mad:

MiTYH

Okay, so, Janemba is in fact a very easy Dokkan stage. Went in with Gogeta, White-Hot Goku (my only Phy SSJ), Super-strike KC, and the UR/AGL God Goku, Gohan-Teen, and Super Vegeta. For a friend I took SSJ3 PHY-Gotenks over another Gogeta, and I think that was the smart choice. Only +2 ki, but blocking and linking with Gogeta is key. KC's passive worked well too, and after a few supers and only one Senzu bean, Janemba was down.

2 down, 8 to go (+7 if I get bored, for future Android planning). Still, happy it's easy, though I had doing Dokkan events because ou can get two rounds in, and then wait for half a day it feels like.

Really want more PHY units now, with Janemba adding to my Coora and Vegeta, my INT game won't be as bad. But PHY is still dominated yb the two super-strike PHY units, DB Kami and Hatchiyack

commish

Man this Dokkan Goku fight is kicking my ass. I'm guessing I just don't have the right units for it. I just can't survive his attacks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Negative. Don't have many teq. I only have, SSR-wise: Maijin Vegeta, SS Goku (limitless strength), the GT Goku, Piccolo, and Paikuhan, as far as SSR go.

I will do a pull to get him now. No worries.
You could try an focus on getting Paikuhan to super. He greatly lowers opponents attack

Do you have Gogeta or someone like that that can provide damage?

commish

You could try an focus on getting Paikuhan to super. He greatly lowers opponents attack

Do you have Gogeta or someone like that that can provide damage?

Yeah, I have a Gogeta and Gogeta friends, and that's how I tried to do it. I wasn't able to do enough damage before he killed me. I guess I could stone and try to burn him down, but that would be 10 stones, and not even sure it would work. Every strategy I've read says to use cell or that Goku to do uber damage, but I just don't have those fine fellows.

I'll bump Paikuhan up to max level and try it out. No idea how much he reduces damage.

Janemba kicked my ass. I hate when I use my Super Gotenks and the enemy gets to go first and just ults. I know I can use baba but I like using Super Gotenks to avoid having to use support items when I don't absolutely have to.

MiTYH

Janemba kicked my ass. I hate when I use my Super Gotenks and the enemy gets to go first and just ults. I know I can use baba but I like using Super Gotenks to avoid having to use support items when I don't absolutely have to.

Don't have any AGL SSJ? One of them is enough to tank a hit from his first form, about 34k iirc

Crizume

Neo Member

10 for my TEQ Vegeta

Its 7 of the medals for the LR Androids so you aren't surprised when they release.

Hm. Are there any huge chance stunning PHY types? OR should I just use Turles? His stuns would be handy. I'm also thinking of using Buu lead for that delicious 70% hp increase and a Super Gotenks to suppress the ults. I also have a SSG Goku Agl for that first phase with Gogeta as a friend. And a SSJ White-Hot Goku since someone mentioned using him. Not sure what other character I should place though. Are there any PHY units like Krillin or Android 16 who have -50% damage taken when guard is activated?

yogloo

Hm. Are there any huge chance stunning PHY types? OR should I just use Turles? His stuns would be handy. I'm also thinking of using Buu lead for that delicious 70% hp increase and a Super Gotenks to suppress the ults. I also have a SSG Goku Agl for that first phase with Gogeta as a friend. And a SSJ White-Hot Goku since someone mentioned using him. Not sure what other character I should place though. Are there any PHY units like Krillin or Android 16 who have -50% damage taken when guard is activated?
Cooler banner ssr ssj goku phy has 50% stun chance.
R Cell Jr phy and R GT Satan phy have perfect guard that reduces 30% damage from str units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom