• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
This guy is the MVP of the King Vegeta super strike.

iXOYagm.jpg

This clown does:
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Onslaught_Tien

It didn't activate once this morning so I kicked him off the team. Actually, on one occasion, I'm pretty sure Vegeta dished out double damage on him.

Have no idea what card has that passive
Actually I was talking about this guy
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Unpredictable_Paunch_Veku

People are using SSB Vegeta? I've been using Super Gogeta friends :/

Meneses

Actually I was talking about this guy
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Unpredictable_Paunch_Veku

People are using SSB Vegeta? I've been using Super Gogeta friends :/

I tried but can't really nuke, I don't have any of the PHY nukers and doing it with Vegeta himself doesn't kill A16. My items are full of orb changers, so I can't really survive.

Gonna go back to a more conservative approach with +3 ki, blockers, stunners and Gogeta friend.

I'll try to remember putting Vegeta back up as a leader in my down time for people who need it.

I tried but can't really nuke, I don't have any of the PHY nukers and doing it with Vegeta himself doesn't kill A16. My items are full of orb changers, so I can't really survive.

Gonna go back to a more conservative approach with +3 ki, blockers, stunners and Gogeta friend.

I'll try to remember putting Vegeta back up as a leader in my down time for people who need it.

I'm using Goku(Ginyu swap) as my lead for that 30% hp boost. It's not a whole lot due to the small health pool, but I've survived with less than 1k health a couple times so I think he's doing good work.

Decided to do a few PHY banner summons... all crap but... on the 7th single Xeno Trunks arrived!

Nice! Perfect timing too with the event coming up fast. God I can't wait to get him dokkaned. Hope the TEQ card comes by again too so I can up his super.

My team for #16 and King Vegeta is working out well.

5 PHY and 1 AGL
PHY SSJ Bardock (leader)
PHY Kaio Ken Goku
AGL SSG Goku
PHY Fattenks
PHY Venku
PHY Cell Jr.
Friend Fattenks or Piccolo Junior depending on cost.

5/14 for vegeta. I think ima do gem farming first so I can get teq piccolo since has has the guard passive. Will be useful when Vegeta Strike comes back since I don't have any TEQ with that passive.

Nice! Perfect timing too with the event coming up fast. God I can't wait to get him dokkaned. Hope the TEQ card comes by again too so I can up his super.

My team for #16 and King Vegeta is working out well.

5 PHY and 1 AGL
PHY SSJ Bardock (leader)
PHY Kaio Ken Goku
AGL SSG Goku
PHY Fattenks
PHY Venku
PHY Cell Jr.
Friend Fattenks or Piccolo Junior depending on cost.

I'm doing
PHY SR Goku(Ginyu) leader
PHY SR King Cold
SSR PHY Metal Coora
PHY Piccolo Jr
PHY Veku
PHY Goku (youth)
and Gogeta friend.

Works out pretty well, Ginyu leader gives 30% health and his passive turns TEQ orbs to rainbow which has connected red for me plenty of times.
Veku has a high chance to take 50% dmg and the rest are just filler since I don't got a lot of good SR phy.

It works well depending on RNG. Sometimes I use 1 senzu, sometimes 2 senzus, a dende, and a yama.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Damn, Pandel Dokkan is cute, was gonna skip the banner too...
He's the worst in WT out of the 3 though.
He's the only one that gives himself Ki through his passive, has pfb which is the most prevalent 2 Ki link, and even links Majin Vegeta for 2 Ki as well so it isn't a pain to run two aoe unlike Broly + someone else. Also has the fastest super animation being a hair faster than Majin Vegeta. He's far and away the best aoe character, especially with future rebirths like Turles that can give him 7ki through links and passive.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
He's the only one that gives himself Ki through his passive, has pfb which is the most prevalent 2 Ki link, and even links Majin Vegeta for 2 Ki as well so it isn't a pain to run two aoe unlike Broly + someone else. Also has the fastest super animation being a hair faster than Majin Vegeta. He's far and away the best aoe character, especially with future rebirths like Turles that can give him 7ki through links and passive.
Ki should never be an issue if you've been playing enough to have some ki units and items. Have you ever gone without AoEing with what you have now? The time issue is negligent with what the goal of WT is. The issue with Xeno trunks is the POINTS. Gogetas and Brolys are too common, Saiyan (Super) teams are the most prevalent and Int types are the rarest type people use. Xeno loses too much.

He's the best for starters and if you've got very little, but suffers in the end.

Ki should never be an issue if you've been playing enough to have some ki units and items. Have you ever gone without AoEing with what you have now? The time issue is negligent with what the goal of WT is. The issue with Xeno trunks is the POINTS. Gogetas and Brolys are too common, Saiyan (Super) teams are the most prevalent and Int types are the rarest type people use. Xeno loses too much.

He's the best for starters and if you've got very little, but suffers in the end.

I'd say Broly is the worst due to forcing you to use items in the first place most of the time since at most he will have +6-8 ki max with the best supports vs MV and XenoTrunks who can get a full ki bar from certain units being next to each other.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'd say Broly is the worst due to forcing you to use items in the first place most of the time since at most he will have +6-8 ki max with the best supports vs MV and XenoTrunks who can get a full ki bar from certain units being next to each other.
Sure, if you value cheap ki items over points, nothing wrong with that, everyone has different WT priorities.

Sure, if you value cheap ki items over points, nothing wrong with that, everyone has different WT priorities.

True for ranking I'd say Majin Vegeta is the best due to a lot of AGL units vs PHY vs INT respectively.

If only we could get an AGL attack all unit then we'd really be set lol. INT and AGL are the only 2 missing AOE units.

The relief of Xeno Trunks for me is the chance of having a AOE in the first turn since only having 1 can really suck if they appear in the 7th position and you have to wait till turn 3 to even use it and by then the enemy team is down to 1 unit.

Got a dupe PHY SSJ Ultra Trunks.

There are about 10 SSRs that I really want that are actually on the list. PHY SSJ Gotenks or STR Evil Buu would be ideal as I need either of them to complete one of experiment teams. Got a dupe Kami from my gold DB tickets so happy about that. I'm just missing TEQ King Piccolo young lol.

MisterMac

Got Rs for my DB tickets and SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta who seems not very exciting to me in comparison to his STR counterpart. I guess having a key leader besides Bardock can't hurt in some situations.

MiTYH

Reasonably happy today!

- Got 6 Android 16 drops in the last 8 runs (Still need 5 more though)
- Got SSR PHY Goku from my silver G-SSR tickets
- Got my last Elder Kai to bring Gogeta up to SA 10

All in all, a good morning. Hopefully I can knock out the rest of the Android 16 today and then King Vegeta's 5... THEN I'll start working on a team to get medals

Dupe SSJ3 Vegeta :(.

New units added to the gem shop guys, and there's no "x days left" above em so are they there forever?

Is SSJ3 Vegeta worth using the SA of or should I get a buttload of babashop points?

Meneses

My GSSR was PHY Ultra Trunks.

Probably won't ever use him but i'm not even mad, he's my favorite character and at least it wasn't a dupe.

Regarding Xeno Trunks in the WT, it will be great for me because I only care about 80 wins and not the points, and i'm on the verge of not caring about the WT anyway. Having Vegeta and Trunks, with (the increasingly rare) Broly friend should make it go a bit faster
but you just know they will all come in the third turn :(((((

Never went hard enough for a gold SSR ticket but I got my 5th silver one and ended up with the AGL SSJ Kid Goku. I think that's it for me for the tournament.

Meneses

Speaking of Silver tickets, they should give us one or two each tournament instead of 343767463 billion Dragon Ball Saga gold tickets.

I've been at 4/5 tickets forever lol

Savitar

I got a dupe INT Android 13. I would have been livid but earlier I did two multi's on the PHY banner since I was lacking a few and my very last card ended up being PHY Gotenks so I was delighted to get him. Made up for the gold ticket.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Spent stones

Shouldn't have done that at all

What I think nearly every time. I love how I will spend stones to get Phys for the 2 super strikes... then realize that I could have spent less stones just by using the stones on the stages themselves when I died. Oh well. :)

I got a dupe INT Android 13. I would have been livid but earlier I did two multi's on the PHY banner since I was lacking a few and my very last card ended up being PHY Gotenks so I was delighted to get him. Made up for the gold ticket.
Mmmm. Super Gotenks? That guy is amazing. I love his super attack seal, have him, Super Gogeta, and TEQ Vegito and you don't have to worry about collecting orbs to super lol

6/14 medals for Vegeta. Then I need like 5 Android #16 cards then his medals. Is Android 16 easier or harder than Vegeta?

BrunoM

Sp the rank 549 got me the 5 coolers all into each other so SA5
And my 2 GSSR well ... Dupe str ssgss vegeta amd a new agl future android 18 not at all what I'd want but not a dupe so I'll do with that ..

As for DB tickets I'm siting at 40 something silver and 38 gold ones we will see with a handful of those gets me later

Meneses

Mmmm. Super Gotenks? That guy is amazing. I love his super attack seal, have him, Super Gogeta, and TEQ Vegito and you don't have to worry about collecting orbs to super lol

6/14 medals for Vegeta. Then I need like 5 Android #16 cards then his medals. Is Android 16 easier or harder than Vegeta?

They seem more or less the same to me.

I think I spent a few more items on #16, but that could have been just due to RNG. Only did 3 Vegetas, though, so it's a small sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom