• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Someone needs to report that the Hero of justice info screen is bugged. All the stages just show bulma medals instead of which medals you can get from each stage. My focus is on strike characters atm anyways.

Actually, it is only Bulma medals from the stages themselves(Except the Buu stage).

You get the other awakening medals from missions.

Kitoro

What's the big deal with grinding out all these events? Are the characters themselves worthwhile, or is it mostly just for collection's sake? I heard that some events for LR characters restrict players to use Strike characters only? Is that what it's all about?

Durden77

If anyone wants to spank with my monkey, I've got my UR Great Ape Vegeta as my leader.

Friend Code: 1335931643

I'll add you, might be useful against these apes. My leader right now is Kami and my IGN is Bawlsaq. Just sent you a request.

And man FUCK this mission. I just need 1 more medal and it won't give it to me. And the mission is such bullshit. Without Gogeta it's a fucking struggle. I've died a few times.

My last have two pulls have been good to me. I got Majin Vegeta from the guaranteed SSR ticket I got from the tournament. I also got two SSR's from the dokkan festival discount pull. I'll make sure to share Majin Vegeta with all my friends for the tournaments, I know the struggle. Does any know how many medals it takes to dokkan nappa?

84U3Zuq.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Did the 30-stone on my alt account for the Ape summon. Got a Mira(who actually looks useful for Villain events and the like) and the STR Videl that I wanted to Dokkan. Perfect timing for it.

Kitoro

Does Bamco give cost buffs to account levels like other gacha games do over time so that newer players have a chance to actually fit top tier cards in their decks without grinding out to level 90+? For example, at level 57, my cost is 114, and they'd bump my cost at level 57 to 134. Just wondering!

Tamanon

Banned
Does Bamco give cost buffs to account levels like other gacha games do over time so that newer players have a chance to actually fit top tier cards in their decks without grinding out to level 90+? For example, at level 57, my cost is 114, and they'd bump my cost at level 57 to 134. Just wondering!

Nope. Just level and the bonus you get from the Dragon Balls one wish.

-edit-

Here's to extended maintenance and the stones that follow!

Actually, it is only Bulma medals from the stages themselves(Except the Buu stage).

You get the other awakening medals from missions.

Well damn that surprises the hell out of me. Time to find out which ones I need to farm.

Also damn you updates! I needed to spend my energy before you started. ;_;

I wasn't at full energy for over 5 days. It was pretty crazy, minus the times I ranked up of course.

Do I need to play this One Piece game at all to get stuff in Dokkan Battle? Because my interest in One Piece things is somewhere below the antarctic but I'll do it for free shit man, I aint too big.

Durden77

Lol why do they even set the estimated time so early when it always goes so far beyond that?

I mean not really complaining because that's what gets us stones, but you think they would have learned by now.

I was thinking of pulling a multi, but this maintenance has made me reconsider this decision. The more stones I save for December, the closest I'll be to get Vegito

Extended maintenance makes me happy I made a transfer code the other day, just in case.
Wonder if there are any cool new features.

Also - anyone know when the next world tourney is?

rsniper59

Neo Member
Decided to do a 50-pull on the Dokkan Festival banner, because those DB Super characters were too tempting and I don't really have many cards with buff or debuff capability on their SA's.

Ended up pulling the SSR TEQ Whis! Pretty pleased about that, as I now have a card that can debuff ATK. That, along with Fist of Conviction, are probably going to be my top two cards at the moment once I get the medals to awaken. The climb up to being able to do top-tier content is a long one...

Lol why do they even set the estimated time so early when it always goes so far beyond that?

I mean not really complaining because that's what gets us stones, but you think they would have learned by now.

Honestly, I think it's their way if rewarding us with stones to show their love to us, but don't want to be blunt about it. Kind of when you have a crush on someone in middle school/high school and sneak notes in their locker.

You mean all the friend points, right? lawl!

Pls...pls no D:

Maintenance team is working hard, man. Here's a pic of them giving you the stones you deserve.

moV4Que.jpg
Looool that made me chuckle. That's actually how I look before doing multipulls and depending on the outcome I'm either healed or ded x_x

You'll get 3 and you'll like it.
Okay :(.

Meneses

There was a recent maintenance that took pretty much half a day, I forgot how many stones we got. Maybe 7?

This time we'll get 10
00 Friend Points
, gonna be sweet.

idonteven

wasted to much money on this game so i just hope im gonna be super lucky with stones i got from events

and uhmmm my download has been on 206/260 for 15 mins now...is it fucked ?

closed the app and restarted but still gets stuck at 260/260

edit:now i get download failed

Really regretting pulling on the discount a few days ago now with Vegito around the corner, it did get me a SSR but one I've already had 3 times. I can probably muster up to 150 if I can beat those last 3 story sections on Z-Hard but I'd have had 180 otherwise, probably enough for an extra pull since I expect we'll get one discount pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom