• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I need your help.

I really haven't been into this game at all for a long time, so I'm close to deleting it, but that would be a waste of my account.

I'm only interested in seeing if I can nab a SV, and then I'm probably done. My F2P account has some highlights such as Gogeta, Phy SSJ Gotenks, STR Broly, and some other goodies. I can post some pics of the box later.

I have hardly scratched the surface on Super Strike units. All that being said, would anyone here be interested in the account? I'm pretty much going to use all my DS for SV, and then call it quits. If you're interested in the account, let me know :)

MANUELF

Banned
Alright guys, I need your help.

I really haven't been into this game at all for a long time, so I'm close to deleting it, but that would be a waste of my account.

I'm only interested in seeing if I can nab a SV, and then I'm probably done. My F2P account has some highlights such as Gogeta, Phy SSJ Gotenks, STR Broly, and some other goodies. I can post some pics of the box later.

I have hardly scratched the surface on Super Strike units. All that being said, would anyone here be interested in the account? I'm pretty much going to use all my DS for SV, and then call it quits. If you're interested in the account, let me know :)

If I dont get anything good while rerolling I will be interested

Now I can go to bed disappointed instead of waking up to disappointment. Thanks Bamco!

I'm honestly debating whether to go for more than one round of 3 to get the free. I have 25 UR's, some TUR, but I can always use more, and the 3 GSSR pulls do look tempting. I should have just enough for 3 rounds depending if we finish all the stages of the crossover event.

Kitoro

Are there any events right now that yield Dragon Stones? I've exhausted all the stones from quests, but haven't touched any events other than the Normal modes for the GT events.

Kitoro

Now I can go to bed disappointed instead of waking up to disappointment. Thanks Bamco!

I'm honestly debating whether to go for more than one round of 3 to get the free. I have 25 UR's, some TUR, but I can always use more, and the 3 GSSR pulls do look tempting. I should have just enough for 3 rounds depending if we finish all the stages of the crossover event.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 3x GSSR event sticking around until the end of the year or something?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 3x GSSR event sticking around until the end of the year or something?

True! I forgot about that for a minute, thanks. I guess I'll go for the free draws and then save my leftover DS and debate.

I'm
mostly
F2P though and have exhausted my supply of stones, save for any events that's haven't come up since I've been playing.

Okay, I'm back.

Now, onto the important conversation: what teams are people going to be using for Super Vegito Dokkan Battle?

Anything with Fierce Battle links basically and avoiding STR units unless its Gogeta.

TEQ Cell, TEQ Beerus and TEQ Bardock for the orbs is ideal. Dunno if nuking works since there is an INT Vegeito fight before the SV fight.

The event page only updates twice a day. We've probably beaten the stage 8 goal already and will see how much we need for the last goal in a couple hours when it refreshes again.

The way the event page updates is really dumb. It updates twice a day like 4 hours apart, then there's a giant 16 hour gap.

oooo. I knew it wasn't in real time, but I figured it updated every hour, or like at least every four hours. Shit, then yea we're probably fine lol.

I guess they do it so we don't get complacent and begin slacking, Bandai be looking after us ;)

I wonder if we'll get to clear lvl 9. The event ends on Nov 2nd and we're still 50k from clearing lvl 8.

It said the event lasted till the 24th though. Unless you mean the rewards thing only lasting a week. I'm too busy farming Nappa to bother with the event for now.

KC also is taking a back seat. Wish I didn't waste energy on the Videl medals. Cannot get Gohan and Hercule to drop even if I did 30 stages and killed 60 enemies. :(

GreenScar

It said the event lasted till the 24th though. Unless you mean the rewards thing only lasting a week. I'm too busy farming Nappa to bother with the event for now.

KC also is taking a back seat. Wish I didn't waste energy on the Videl medals. Cannot get Gohan and Hercule to drop even if I did 30 stages and killed 60 enemies. :(

I got an extremely random Hercule medal to drop on stage 6 z-hard.

I got an extremely random Hercule medal to drop on stage 6 z-hard.

Thanks for the heads up. I might try it but I'm focused on Nappa for now. Still have a day or 2 left.

I would regen my energy if SV wasn't around the corner and I am hoarding stones like crazy.

Really wish I didn't spend the 60 stones on those 2 banners. Damn you bamco for tempting me! ;_;

Kettch

Think I should be able to scrape together enough for 24 multi-pulls before the 77 hours end. So that's...about a 68% chance at Super Vegito.

Ehhh, would be nice if they bumped up our odds a little from what JPN got. At least it'll be 90% to get one of the gods.

MisterMac

For anyone interested in trying a reroll you start with 80 stones if you make an account today. My brother has 16 android emulators running on his PC all with 80 stones ready to go for tomorrow

We have until the 2nd to unlock all 9 levels. After that we can keep doing the level since completing lvl 9 lets us get the harder stage.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
tH3s4iv.jpg

finally

SnakeEyes

Banned
We have until the 2nd to unlock all 9 levels. After that we can keep doing the level since completing lvl 9 lets us get the harder stage.
It's going to be close, since this is us currently...
WNt0b5J.png

Edit: Those Dr. Slump characters look... interesting. Is that General Blue a new card or a Dokkan-awakened version of the current one?
Edit to the Edit: Numbers updated, and don't look good...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's going to be close, since this is us currently...
http://i.imgur.com/MaNQaFP.png[IMG]

Edit: Those Dr. Slump characters look... interesting. Is that General Blue a new card or a Dokkan-awakened version of the current one?[/QUOTE]

It's a new card. He has the same high chance to stun as the old General Blue did. He's a direct improvement over the old General blue but just by raw numbers, didn't help him gain any ki which would be helpful with his super.

SnakeEyes

Banned
That's it you fucks, I've logged in at work and will be farming Doffy on the sly for the points and for the Gokus. We cannot be letting OPTC outdo us! :p

MANUELF

Banned
You guys will reach the goal next update so I wont worry but the last one will be pretty high, luckily the raid a lot of us Were farming in Treasure Cruise is gone so the last day we can Focus on freeza

We still have until SV so its not a big deal. I'll be done farming Nappa by tomorrow afternoon if RNG is not being a dick of course. I'll put in my effort into the event soon enough. Gonna hit level 9 easy. ;)

Aiii

So not worth it
Pfffft, only 6 more King Cold medals and I can put him to SA15, finished Mecha Freeza yesterday, need 2 more Goku's after that and then hopefully I can turn them 280 stones into a lucky pull. I feel like I've earned that much.

MisterMac

Pfffft, only 6 more King Cold medals and I can put him to SA15, finished Mecha Freeza yesterday, need 2 more Goku's after that and then hopefully I can turn them 280 stones into a lucky pull. I feel like I've earned that much.

In the last 3 days I have gotten 2 King Cold drops. I've run it hundreds of times. It's depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom