• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Holy shit. What keeps you going?

Sweet Zombie Jesus, how can it be that bad for you?! I've had at least 16 drops of the Goku so far...

Yeah I.... I don't know. I've been able to play non-stop thanks to 3x EXP story mode, with a little over, so I swap time between them and it's not that bad. But it just seems unfair that I haven't even seen ONE drop of Goku.

Obviously I'm saving all my luck for Vegito tonight. That'll be a fair tradeoff

Yeah I.... I don't know. I've been able to play non-stop thanks to 3x EXP story mode, with a little over, so I swap time between them and it's not that bad. But it just seems unfair that I haven't even seen ONE drop of Goku.

Obviously I'm saving all my luck for Vegito tonight. That'll be a fair tradeoff

Is the theory that they drop more in Normal valid? I saw a page or two back that people were having better luck in Normal than Z-Hard.

Aiii

So not worth it
TFW you're farming East Kai medals and that gold medal turns out to be a Supreme Kai medal and you feel sad.

MiTYH

Is there a way to get Super #13's SA to 10 before Dokkaning him? Gonna try to get the medals for it with the triple rank exp.

And this list is correct right?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qRru_TpZq8SnBKAH3Zv1W0f8747BqdPd4JRQhtunSac/htmlview

This is gonna suck.

Yeah, farm him on the stage he drops. I forget which one, it's not guarenteed but it's more generous than others.

I was working on those this week too. I'm down to just needing about 10 Gero and A19 medals, and the stages stink. Not for difficulty, just time. Lots of stops and whatnot. Actually wound up running 12-4 to get both of them (only one drops if at all, random), just because the stage is a bit easier.

The Goku medals, stick with 11-3. 14 and 15 were quick enough too from what I remember

Durden77

Yeah, farm him on the stage he drops. I forget which one, it's not guarenteed but it's more generous than others.

I was working on those this week too. I'm down to just needing about 10 Gero and A19 medals, and the stages stink. Not for difficulty, just time. Lots of stops and whatnot. Actually wound up running 12-4 to get both of them (only one drops if at all, random), just because the stage is a bit easier.

The Goku medals, stick with 11-3. 14 and 15 were quick enough too from what I remember

Awesome thanks, good tips. I'm farming #13 SA now. I'm 2-4. It's 14-8 and it says on the wiki he doesn't drop on Z-hard, just the medals. Do you know if that's the case? RUnnin it on hard now.

Edit : Nvm already got him to SA 10. THe drops were indeed friendly.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Soon.

HmrlAUw.jpg

dFCkyk9.jpg

Meneses

Hope all of you get lucky with Super Vegito tonight.

I will gladly forego a possible pull for me if it means all of you can get him.

I would be a little salty but it would pass quickly

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you have 957 stones, I'm pretty sure you are guaranteed to get him.

I have 204 stones. Not so guaranteed.

KC drops are atrocious.

Only thing worse for me is the Doffy Goku drops. I have yet to see even one, despite, what, 75+ runs?
Mother of all that is good in the world. I was at 20 and said screw this shit.

Also, thanks to all the jinxing no one in this thread is getting SV, all because of ONE individual who shall not be named
Commish
>=[!

RNGesus bless this thread with SV's for all. Even a Goegta for those of us
me
that are god card less.

I'm going to be super pumped for anybody here who gets a SV. I'm hoping the fact that I've never pulled an SSR AGL card before means I've got lots of luck saved up in that regard.
It probably won't

RNGesus bless this thread with SV's for all. Even a Goegta for those of us
me
that are god card less.

I'm going to be super pumped for anybody here who gets a SV. I'm hoping the fact that I've never pulled an SSR AGL card before means I've got lots of luck saved up in that regard.
It probably won't

Well you are gonna get the free AGL Goku ssj so thats a good start.

Edit: Yo fuck Nappa I want that lvl 9 reward AGL Goku.

Kettch

If you have 957 stones, I'm pretty sure you are guaranteed to get him.

I have 204 stones. Not so guaranteed.

Not quite. He has just over a 70% chance of getting Super Vegito with 255 pulls. Best not to get your hopes up in case you're one of the 3/10 who fail.

olympia

well after not playing global for like a month of a half i went from 12 stones to 100 from my gift box so that's nice. time to pull on this i guess

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay, I just looked at Super Vegito's skills for the first time. WTF, hahaha. Come on, man. I can't even.

Okay, I just looked at Super Vegito's skills for the first time. WTF, hahaha. Come on, man. I can't even.

The only "bad" link he has is Shocking speed instead of OIAF but its still +2 ki. He has Power bestowed by God which is kinda useless as well but overall his linking power is insane. He actually teams really well with all the Ultimate Gohans lol.

Kitoro

I'm trying to clear up space for my upcoming 160 pulls. Can I safely sell off the SR event characters (Krillin and co.) to Baabaa? I also have 3 copies of Android 13. Should I fuse them into each other and save him, or just get rid of all 3?

Thanks!

I'm trying to clear up space for my upcoming 160 pulls. Can I safely sell off the SR event characters (Krillin and co.) to Baabaa? I also have 3 copies of Android 13. Should I fuse them into each other and save him, or just get rid of all 3?

Thanks!

Save the Piccolo and the Kid Trunks you are gonna get and fuse the #13s. Sell the shitty earthlings and kid gohan. They are all trash units. Don't sell everything though. Keep some handy to train your newly pulled units.

Spent 9 DS to open my inventory more. I need LR Goku already so I can get rid of my WT SSJ TEQ Gokus and if I get Super Vegito he'll be SA10 because of my 9 elder Kai's. Literally like 20 spots due to those two units. I still have enough to do like 4 multipulls, just now I can't #yolosinglepull.

Spent 9 DS to open my inventory more. I need LR Goku already so I can get rid of my WT SSJ TEQ Gokus and if I get Super Vegito he'll be SA10 because of my 9 elder Kai's. Literally like 20 spots due to those two units. I still have enough to do like 4 multipulls, just now I can't #yolosinglepull.

Oh no!!!! You were supposed to feed those SSJ Gokus to the LR Goku...... RIP!

Edit: oh nvm you are saving them for him lol. My bad for misreading

chrono01

485 Dragon Stones, so enough for three sets of multi-pulls (12 total). I can't wait to get nothing but trash SSR out of it all.

Would this be a good time to start the game for someone new? I downloaded the game when it first came out, but never got very far. I assume tonight is something similar to a Sugofest in Treasure Cruise?

Would this be a good time to start the game for someone new? I downloaded the game when it first came out, but never got very far. I assume tonight is something similar to a Sugofest in Treasure Cruise?

Attempt for Super Vegito and Gogeta. Keep rerolling if you only get 1 of them. If you are gonna start, might as well start strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom