• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Would this be a good time to start the game for someone new? I downloaded the game when it first came out, but never got very far. I assume tonight is something similar to a Sugofest in Treasure Cruise?

Attempt for Super Vegito and Gogeta. Keep rerolling if you only get 1 of them. If you are gonna start, might as well start strong.

Yeah, i'd go all out if using an emulator, try to get both of them (Or Vegito and the new PHY Broly).

If you're doing it manually and get bored from rerolling, settle for Super Vegito (priority) or Super Gogeta (not a bad consolation prize at all).

I don't know how game-breaking the new PHY Broly is, but maybe that's a good option too?

Yeah, i'd go all out if using an emulator, try to get both of them (Or Vegito and the new PHY Broly).

If you're doing it manually and get bored from rerolling, settle for Super Vegito (priority) or Super Gogeta (not a bad consolation prize at all).

I don't know how game-breaking the new PHY Broly is, but maybe that's a good option too?

Out of the God tier leads, PHY Broly is the worst so I don't recommend him. He is doing Emulator so its better to go for SV and Gogeta. The cool thing is that they both link really well. Its even better if he gets AGL SSRs since thats what SV is gonna excel in making OP.

SolidTexture

Neo Member
Good luck to everyone!

I will be jumping in with about 270 stones. After striking out with Gogeta (twice) I'm hoping RNG is on my side this time!

Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it. I should have known that the Dokkan Awakan section, would list the medals needed.

I am ready for Vegito. I rarely ever pull, so this basically my christmas and I am really excited. I have about 979 stones saved up. Last time I got Gogeta in my first multi, so this time I am expecting it to be a little harder. As soon as I get Vegito(fingers crossed) I am going to stop pulling. Last time I wanted to get Gotenks to pair up with Gogeta and I ended up using more stones than I would have liked. I didn't even get him. Good luck to everyone.

How long until Vegito then? I'm sitting on around 230 stones more or less. Shame I couldn't hit 280 in time for the extra free pull but 6 attempts is better than nothing I guess.

olympia

Should I pull on the Slump banner or save my stones for a different banner? I don't have gogeta or vegetto, should I save for them?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'm really superstitious - god fearing man who doesn't walk under ladders and always pulls a friend summon before pulling on dokkan fest summon. That said, I'm currently debating what shirt would be luckiest to wear when I do my pulls.

boT3l5L.jpg

So much nervous energy. Dunno if we even hit the 100k we need to get level 9 rewards lol.

That would be so lame if they didn't rig it to just give us the rewards. "Sorry nerds, you didn't play enough! You don't get the top tier reward for this event we hyped up and even aired commercials for!"

Meneses

I'm really superstitious - god fearing man who doesn't walk under ladders and always pulls a friend summon before pulling on dokkan fest summon. That said, I'm currently debating what shirt would be luckiest to wear when I do my pulls.

boT3l5L.jpg

That would be so lame if they didn't rig it to just give us the rewards. "Sorry nerds, you didn't play enough! You don't get the top tier reward for this event we hyped up and even aired commercials for!"

Wear all of them, obviously, and you'll get all 3 characters on the same multi.

As for the event, I did a couple rounds this afternoon but haven't touched it since. I think they already kinda rigged it for the last phase, I doubt 530k was their intended target even if it's a cool throwback to the Frieza saga.

boT3l5L.jpg

Wear the Saiyan armor and scouter shirt.

That way, no matter what you pull, it's attack will be over 9000 :V

I wish we could add more character slots. I think in Japan they added a feature were you could keep summoning even if you went over your character limit. Did that get added to Global as well or no?

BrunoM

Alright guys been around from page one lol Damn been a long road .. to those of us that are here from the start to the many we got along the way

Best of luck on the pulls ..

And as a side note don't over do it if your means are not there ..

GOODLUCK GUYS let's what what we want !!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Good luck everyone. If I don't get him I'll have to avoid this thread so I don't get depressed :p

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Lmao - first summon is Gogeta. This is not going to end well.

Edit: First free summon gets me another Gogeta. Not going to end well at all.

Shouta

It's going now? I thought it wasn't until later tonight? lol

Edit: Welp! Second pull and I got Legendary Super Saiyan Broly! lol

MiTYH

HOLY!

First Multisummon: Rainbow Text, SSJ2
- SSR PHY Gohan Great Saiyaman SS2

Second Multisummon: Rainbow Text, SSJ2
- SSR STR BEERUS
- SSR TEQ VEGETA (dupe though)

Third Multisummon: SSJ2
- SSR INT Vegito!
- SSR PHY Ultimate Gohan!!!!

Free: SSJ2
- FUCKING VEGITO!!!!

Shouta

This Broly is powers up Phys types like crazy, right? Guess I'll have to get more Phys SSRs unles I get Vegeto on my next two Multi-pulls.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Had enough stones for 3 pulls plus the free pull

3 garbage pulls

Vegito on the free pull.

ok.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just pulled Super Vegito, STR SSJ3 Goku, and AGL Buu with 100 stones.

I got STR SSJ3 goku on my first pull, but that's actually a dupe for me. Also got crappy dupe Str SSB vegeta on the same pull as Super Vegito.

Decided to look at Super Vegito attack animation after dropping $12 in a futile attempt to get him. His phrase before attacking? "It was surprisingly easy to make a fool of you" You don't know how right you are...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Total haul is Super Vegito, SSJ 3 Vegeta, Bardock, AGL Buu (Kid) and STR Beerus. Such luck. Going to go play the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom