• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

xewind

OMG I got the good bye guys on my second try.... got Gogeta!.

My 4th pull was my last... and got Super Vegito!. I can't believe it haha.

MisterMac

HOLY!

First Multisummon: Rainbow Text, SSJ2
- SSR PHY Gohan Great Saiyaman SS2

Second Multisummon: Rainbow Text, SSJ2
- SSR STR BEERUS
- SSR TEQ VEGETA (dupe though)

Third Multisummon: SSJ2
- SSR INT Vegito!
- SSR PHY Ultimate Gohan!!!!

Free: SSJ2
- FUCKING VEGITO!!!!

Grats on the absolute magic right there.

MiTYH

Oh man, I'm still shaking. This is unreal

That first multi summon was just PHY Gohan Saiyaman. Nothing else to write home about.

Second one was better, got me STR Beerus and a dupe TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta. Keeping the dupe for the eventual dupe system, but I'm pissed I didn't farm Beerus medals before. I don't have time (or will spend the stones) to get them all done before the end of the night

Third multisummon got me SSR PHY Gohan, again I didn't farm any medals because I suck. And also got me INT Vegito. That's a great card right there, happy to have him.

Then we go to the free mutisummon. Stones are already low, but I'm resigned to have to have to do another set if need be....

FIRST CARD WAS SUPER VEGITO. And the rest was all trash, but WHO CASES?!?!

So that's what? 6 SSRs, 5 of which are TURs, and only one of which was a dupe. OUTRAGEOUS!

Oh man, I'm still shaking. This is unreal

That first multi summon was just PHY Gohan Saiyaman. Nothing else to write home about.

Second one was better, got me STR Beerus and a dupe TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta. Keeping the dupe for the eventual dupe system, but I'm pissed I didn't farm Beerus medals before. I don't have time (or will spend the stones) to get them all done before the end of the night

Third multisummon got me SSR PHY Gohan, again I didn't farm any medals because I suck. And also got me INT Vegito. That's a great card right there, happy to have him.

Then we go to the free mutisummon. Stones are already low, but I'm resigned to have to have to do another set if need be....

FIRST CARD WAS SUPER VEGITO. And the rest was all trash, but WHO CASES?!?!

So that's what? 6 SSRs, 5 of which are TURs, and only one of which was a dupe. OUTRAGEOUS!
I did 3 multipulls got a free one and got ZERO SSRS! I only got a SSR on a #yolo single pull and it was a goddamn Android 13

MisterMac

It got real dark over here for a hot minute. Not one decent card in my first 3 summons. Total SR and R garbage. It was like Goku kamehameha'd a universal septic tank and it all rained down on me.

Then the first card on my free summon was Super Vegito. The only SSR in 40 cards. I'm gonna count my blessing and not chase the dragon(ballz) with my remaining 193 stones and cash out on the GSSR banner

Durden77

9 multipulls, no SV.

I got regular INT Vegito. Could that be any worse. Ugh.

I got 2 SSJ3 Vegetas TEQ which I didn't have, SSR INT Android 13, SSR PHY Ultimate Gohan, and SSR SSB TEQ Goku (already have a TEQ nuker in Bardock.

Not too psyched.

It's not so much that I didn't get SV that bothers me. It's the fact that with 4 multipulls I got ZERO SSRs! I would have been happy with Gogeta, but RNGesus hates my heathen soul.

Shouta

Ergh, so it takes 77 medals to Dokkan this new Broly? That's a lot of work...I recall hearing about this but maaaaan

Savitar

Did a few pulls cause I wanted a few and I kinda scored.

First, yeah got Super Vegito on the second pull, could have stopped there.

Also got PHY Broly, 2 X PHY Great Saiyman SS2 Gohan, STR Gotenks(dupe), INT Vegito, STR Beerus,(dupe) STR Pinnacle of Rage Goku (dupe), INT Ecstatic Come back Goku (dupe).

All in all pretty happy, sadly couldn't get Trunks to drop for his AOE.

Meh, did 13 multipulls, no SV, just regular Vegito. BUT I did get Super Gogeta and Broly. Also STR Beerus to complement my TEQ SSR Beerus. Only other SSRs was Agi SSJ Goten.

I got a couple good ones but man, 5 SSRs out of 13 multis is pretty shit, huh?

SolidTexture

Neo Member
7 unique SSR's including Broly and Gogeta.

This banner man.

Broly
Gogeta
Kid Trunks (phy)
Beerus (Str)
Kid Buu (AGL)
Vegito (Int)
Bardock (Teq)
SS3 Vegeta (Teq dupe)
Ultimate Gohan (Phy dupe)

Yeah I'm gonna have to get a couple more stone packs on Thursday. The rates are outstanding.

chrono01

Congrats to everyone that got Super Vegito!

I did my 12 multi-pulls and, as expected, got trash out of them all. So few SSR, and the ones I did get, are either low on the tier list or dupes of ones I already had.

Perfect Cell (INT)
SSGSS Vegeta (AGL) (Dupe)
Ultimate Gohan (AGL)
Beerus (STR) (Dupe)
SSJ3 Goku (STR)
SSJ Gohan (INT)
SSJ2 Trunks (STR)

Beerus (STR) (Dupe)
Perfect Cell (INT) (Dupe)

Whatever, I guess it's time to say goodbye to the game. Knowing how important the "God Leaders" are in the meta, and not pulling a single one, I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this game. Out of those 430 Dragon Stones, the only new characters I got were Ultimate Gohan, Perfect Cell, SSJ3 Goku, SSJ Gohan, and SSJ2 Trunks, neither of which really helps my teams.

It was good while it lasted, I guess. To be honest, my interest in the game dropped a while back (after continually getting nothing from the few pulls that I did, along with the tickets earned), so I kind of expected this. Getting either Super Vegito or PHY Broly, would have re-ignited my interest for the game, but that didn't happen. :/

Final haul was 2 dupe STR Beerus, STR Meta-Rilldo, TEQ SSJ2 Goku (Angel), TEQ SSB Goku, STR SSJ2 Trunks, and a dupe SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta

AGL....why must you ellude me so.

Congrats to all the awesome success stories though. They make the salt a little easier to swallow.

Worst luck of my life. After 3 pulls and no SSR's I'd given up hope. Then on my fourth I see a a blue/orange outfit and what do you know....TEQ Vegito :/ followed by STR SS2 Trunks. 5th pull had no SSR's either. I'm not even sure it's worth burning my remaining stones on single pulls with that sort of luck.

linkent

Got him on free multi.
That was scary shit especially the first 3 is dupe fest.

V0t8O5P.jpg

My friend pull.

Flashy

No Super Vegito but I got Gogeta. He's the highlight. Other SSRs:

INT Super Saiyan Gohan (dupe)

STR Super Saiyan 3 Goku (dupe)

STR Beerus (dupe)

Int Vegito (dupe)

STR Super Saiyan Goku (Frieza)

AGL Super Saiyan Goten

OMG! Okay, I super #yoloed and went" You know what? Screw it. I've had this game for a year. I played it a lot. It keeps me occuiped during my breaks at work, I'm going balls deep and spending $50!" First multi pull -SSR Trunks (GT) . "Fuck me, this was a mistake. Whatever, second multipu-TOO MANY CHARACTERS?! ARGHHHH!" -Feed shitty Rs to units I wanna DA[made sure to keep any that have the perfect guard]- -second multipull FIRST CARD SV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" #worth

Edit: I should just feed him all my Elder Kais right? If he's the ultimate carry for now?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
OMG! Okay, I super #yoloed and went" You know what? Screw it. I've had this game for a year. I played it a lot. It keeps me occuiped during my breaks at work, I'm going balls deep and spending $50!" First multi pull -SSR Trunks (GT) . "Fuck me, this was a mistake. Whatever, second multipu-TOO MANY CHARACTERS?! ARGHHHH!" -Feed shitty Rs to units I wanna DA[made sure to keep any that have the perfect guard]- -second multipull FIRST CARD SV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" #worth

Edit: I should just feed him all my Elder Kais right? If he's the ultimate carry for now?

No, Super Vegito is not worth your Elder Kais. Save them for something stronger.

What.

No, Super Vegito is not worth your Elder Kais. Save them for something stronger.

What.

DON'T JUDGE ME MAN IM FULL OF ADRENALINE I AINT THINKING. Honestly, I was about to just go ape shit if I didn't get one of the three.

Edit: Free pull got me SSR SSJ INT Goku(Ecstatic Combat). Seems pretty good. And Perfect Cell Int(dupe and TUR) and Veigot INT. Three SSRs in a single pull. Meanwhile befoore buying stones I got 1 SSR after 4 multis and like 3 single pulls. Seems like Bandai does this to force buying lol

BrunoM

This was heart breaking ... 200 stones not a single ssr .. wow ... being f2p makes it so damn painful ..m

Wow 200 stones not a single one ..
I'm a go sit in the corner now

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
DON'T JUDGE ME MAN IM FULL OF ADRENALINE I AINT THINKING. Honestly, I was about to just go ape shit if I didn't get one of the three.

Edit: Free pull got me SSR SSJ INT Goku(Ecstatic Combat). Seems pretty good. And Perfect Cell Int(dupe and TUR) and Veigot INT. Three SSRs in a single pull. Meanwhile befoore buying stones I got 1 SSR after 4 multis and like 3 single pulls. Seems like Bandai does this to force buying lol

:) Just giving you a hard time, hombre. Enjoy!

Caved and bought enough for one more multi. Got Phy Broky and INT Cell. The salt subsides.

I feel silly for bitching with a bunch of SSRs when peolle haven't gotten any though. Times like these makes me wish we could trade.

MisterMac

Major congrats to everyone pulling multiple SSRs! I want to be jealous but since I got Super Vegito I'll just count my blessings and hope I can come up with some decent AGL cards in the future.

This was heart breaking ... 200 stones not a single ssr .. wow ... being f2p makes it so damn painful ..m

I feel your pain. I got a couple SSR's but nothing useful and honestly seeing TEQ Vegito spring up was just salt in the wound. I REALLY wanted Super Vegito, or even just Broly to complement Gogeta. I'd reroll but I wanted the Gogeta/Vegito pairing so rerolling seems pointless, especially having to throw away so many dokkan awakened units too.

Oh well, at least I don't have to do that OTT Dokkan Event for him now.

:) Just giving you a hard time, hombre. Enjoy!

Loool. I know. Just a little note, if I ever use caps in response to someone, I'm just kidding around with em :D. Now, I have so many dupes that I'm over my box limit :/. I'm a little anxious of feeding SRs because they might actually come in handy some day. I kinda don't wanna spend more stones on box increase though...ughhhhh decisions!

Caved and bought enough for one more multi. Got Phy Broky and INT Cell. The salt subsides.

I feel silly for bitching with a bunch of SSRs when peolle haven't gotten any though. Times like these makes me wish we could trade.

I'd love to trade, but something tells me Bandai won't do it. Some people would probably reroll during events like this and trade em to another one of their accounts then reroll their character again. Maybe if they made it so you had to have the account for like three months or validate it somehow it could work though. I'd love to trade off some of my units heh.

Shouta

3rd pull netted my SSR AGL Trunks (GT) and TEQ Vegeto, Free Pull was Junk.

Broly took all my luck. =(

I'll probably just try single pulls off stones I gather. No way I'm gonna farm up 150 in 3 days, lol.

Ouch :( I feel silly now for complaining about getting Broly and Super Gogeta as a fellow f2p'er. Tough break dude.

BrunoM

I feel your pain. I got a couple SSR's but nothing useful and honestly seeing TEQ Vegito spring up was just salt in the wound. I REALLY wanted Super Vegito, or even just Broly to complement Gogeta. I'd reroll but I wanted the Gogeta/Vegito pairing so rerolling seems pointless, especially having to throw away so many dokkan awakened units too.

Oh well, at least I don't have to do that OTT Dokkan Event for him now.
Yeah I know the feeling ..
I'd say I have a really good account going .. but was so hyped and saved for so long for him and after not getting was painful I mean fuck

Even 1 ssr by my last multi I'd be like ok at lest that bit nothing it was painful

I thought about doing the same reroll for them both but can't give on so many cards and dokkan awaken ones .. well maybe one day I'll get lucky .

Yeah I know the feeling ..
I'd say I have a really good account going .. but was so hyped and saved for so long for him and after not getting was painful I mean fuck

Even 1 ssr by my last multi I'd be like ok at lest that bit nothing it was painful

I thought about doing the same reroll for them both but can't give on so many cards and dokkan awaken ones .. well maybe one day I'll get lucky .

To be honest I actually don't envy people anymore. I just checked the awakening cost since I noticed TEQ can be awakened again too. 35 medals for the standard Vegito and 77 for SV. I'm happy with the 10 I farmed for Gogeta now.

To be honest I actually don't envy people anymore. I just checked the awakening cost since I noticed TEQ can be awakened again too. 35 medals for the standard Vegito and 77 for SV. I'm happy with the 10 I farmed for Gogeta now.

Pretty sure he drops 7 at a time. Or maybe up to 7? I'm not 100% sure about the details.

xewind

I forgot to post earlier that I got STR SSR Gotenks (Confident Fusion) on my first multi. So I ended with 3 SSR's on four tries.

Super Gogeta (Didn't got him when he was released)
Super Vegito
Gotenks

My friend manage to get the PHY Broly and that INT SSG Goku.

Congrats to those who got SV as well, and many other good SSR's. To those who haven't yet, hope you manage to get him soon.

BrunoM

Ya you're right ..

Well best of luck on your awakening of him and if you go at it again hope you pull him !!

As for me I'll see how many stones we will get by the last day the banner is up and I'll do couple singles who knows haha

OMG MY SALT WORKED OUT FOR ME! LOL

I got him! 5th pull and 3 units in with a Bye Goku pull. Holy shit my heart is pumping.

Got a dupe INT Vegito but I ain't complaining. I got what I needed and now its time to save for Gotenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom