• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMac

Just re rolled again...got him.

Fuck. Am I really about to start all over? THe oull that came with him eas garbage too.

Arrrggg...

Think of it this way. You'll start over with a full cache of stones to save for the next hotness after Vegito and if you want to spend to build up a team now there are 3 guaranteed SSR banners and the Rising Dragon double rate banner

Just re rolled again...got him.

Fuck. Am I really about to start all over? THe oull that came with him eas garbage too.

Arrrggg...

You can beat Z hard missions with SV using Ns btw. This is the perfect time to rank up. 3x exp. Also the events are all doable for you. Just normal awaken SV.

Durden77

Think of it this way. You'll start over with a full cache of stones to save for the next hotness after Vegito and if you want to spend to build up a team now there are 3 guaranteed SSR banners and the Rising Dragon double rate banner

True. I think I'm going to do it. I just want 1 broken card, is that too much to ask?!

Can I unlink my old account from Facebook?

Not to ask a stupid question, but should I use my saved Elser Kai's on Broly, or are there other units I should consider using them on? Other than Goveta or Vegito which I didn't get.

Not to ask a stupid question, but should I use my saved Elser Kai's on Broly, or are there other units I should consider using them on? Other than Goveta or Vegito which I didn't get.

Save it for later units. Even if you didn't get SV or Gogeta, doesn't mean you can't get them later.

Edit: Whoa random maintenance. Right in the middle of URing my Saiyaman and SV. :( Hope we get some good amount of stones out of this.

Saved up 300 stone for SV. Have 250 now. Do I pull on the Rising Dragon, the guaranteed SSR, or hold on to them?

Edit: Maintainance wtf/???????????

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
As much as I'm disappointed that I only got Gogeta I could look at it another way:

I now have a second dokkan festival exclusive that isn't PHY Kid Buu

Kettch

Well, I'm down 170 pulls so far with no Super Vegito. Only 30 left, assuming the maintenance didn't eat my stones when I tried pulling.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, emergency maintenance. I have so much to do!

Is it worth trying to scramble to get STR Beerus Dokkan'd? Not sure how useful he is for any of the current or upcoming events.

Save it for later units. Even if you didn't get SV or Gogeta, doesn't mean you can't get them later.

Edit: Whoa random maintenance. Right in the middle of URing my Saiyaman and SV. :( Hope we get some good amount of stones out of this.

Cheers. I don't run a PHY all team either so that makes sense.

MisterMac

Alright guys with this down time I need some advice. I have 193 stones left. I've finished story mode so that source of stones is gone for me. I've only been playing 59 days so I still have some events left I can score stones from.

A: Spend on this banner and get 4 multis and pray I get Gogeta.
B: Save for Omega Shenron/Buuhan/Gotenks
C: Cash out on the GSSR Banner that is going

I'll laugh my ass off if it is.

BTW wasn't the 10 of the tech Goku SSR's we got awhile back suppose to be good for boosting his SA? I thought it was suppose to be the case but when I checked didn't see any boost up rate at all.

Those are for boosting LR Goku when he comes. Also is your name a Mark Waid Flash reference?

Man, Super Vegito is legit. He was up first and was surrounded by 2 adds and a boss, counter killed 2, supered the 3rd. Dude can 1v3.

I was in the middle of training him before the game went down but damn I can't wait to take him for a spin.

Is it worth trying to scramble to get STR Beerus Dokkan'd? Not sure how useful he is for any of the current or upcoming events.

If you wanna farm SV medals and need Fierce Battle links then sure. Problem is that Beerus is STR and SV is AGL. If you had to focus on one, then forget about Beerus since he will eventually come back.

Edit: I wonder if its literally server crash with everyone trying to get into Dokkan at the same time lol. All the old players and new players vying for SV pull.

Arrrammis

Well, only got one SSR, but it was Gogeta so that's neat. Out of stones now, guess we'll see if the next Dokkan fest gets me something better.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you wanna farm SV medals and need Fierce Battle links then sure. Problem is that Beerus is STR and SV is AGL. If you had to focus on one, then forget about Beerus since he will eventually come back.

Edit: I wonder if its literally server crash with everyone trying to get into Dokkan at the same time lol. All the old players and new players vying for SV pull.

Hmm I have 4 or 5 guys with Fierce Battle so I might just wait. Thx!

I personally didn't bother. Mainly due to most of my SSG units being weak against him. Also his TUR doesn't seem outstanding. Might go after him when I get SG strong against him and if I ever TUR my SV.

Save em. You might get SV.

I need 147 medals...... RIP ME

I have all the Vegitos.

Me too. I used to only have TEQ but I pulled two int vegito and SV today.

Did another multipull trying to get Gogeta or Broly. Didn't work. I should have pulled on the xeno banner to get an elder Kai and maybe majin Vegeta(I got the medals for him already). What do you guys think? Keep going for Broly & Gogeta or go for majin Vegeta? I got STR Broly TUR so I'm not too worried about not having an attack all. But having two would be better.

I bought stones to get SV and although I'm ecstatic about it, buyers remorse is beginning to set in D:

yogloo

Here's my loot.
Ultimate gohan phy dupe
Bardock phy Yay!
Super vegito Holy shit!
Angel goku teq dupe
Super vegito dupe
Bardock phy dupe
Phy broly holy shit Yay!!!!

7 multi summon. No 8 was empty.

Savitar

Here's my loot.
Ultimate gohan phy dupe
Bardock phy Yay!
Super vegito Holy shit!
Angel goku teq dupe
Super vegito dupe
Bardock phy dupe
Phy broly holy shit Yay!!!!

7 multi summon. No 8 was empty.

You monster, you took someone's SV!

Kidding, congratulations.

Wasn't there suppose to be an all AGI team that could wipe the floor with anything if you got SV?

What the hell does SV do to health? I had him on my team and he added close to a clear 20k! I'm genuinely debating a reroll now since he would be insane with LR Goku if he boosts health. Well I would be if the emulator actually allowed me to reroll the proper way.

What the hell does SV do to health? I had him on my team and he added close to a clear 20k! I'm genuinely debating a reroll now since he would be insane with LR Goku if he boosts health. Well I would be if the emulator actually allowed me to reroll the proper way.

He only boosts AGL units. HP, Def and Atk though

I personally didn't bother. Mainly due to most of my SSG units being weak against him. Also his TUR doesn't seem outstanding. Might go after him when I get SG strong against him and if I ever TUR my SV.

Save em. You might get SV.

Me too. I used to only have TEQ but I pulled two int vegito and SV today.

Did another multipull trying to get Gogeta or Broly. Didn't work. I should have pulled on the xeno banner to get an elder Kai and maybe majin Vegeta(I got the medals for him already). What do you guys think? Keep going for Broly & Gogeta or go for majin Vegeta? I got STR Broly TUR so I'm not too worried about not having an attack all. But having two would be better.

I bought stones to get SV and although I'm ecstatic about it, buyers remorse is beginning to set in D:

If you want SSRs, go for the Dragon banner. If you want Gogeta/Broly go for the banner.

Are you close to the free pull? We are gonna get another 24 stones from the cross over event. They never gave us the 7 stones and AGL SSJ Goten and we are only 3k points from level 9 rewards so we got them by tomorrow for sure. So if you can grab another 50 stones and pull for the chance to get Gogeta or Broly if you want and then free pull.

Maybe thats the reason for maintenance since the crossover rewards didn't kick in for us lol.

I'm worried about SV battle. I think I only have two units with fierce battle. Three if I used Super Gogeta Friend which I see no reason not to.

If you want SSRs, go for the Dragon banner. If you want Gogeta/Broly go for the banner.

Are you close to the free pull? We are gonna get another 24 stones from the cross over event. They never gave us the 7 stones and AGL SSJ Goten and we are only 3k points from level 9 rewards so we got them by tomorrow for sure. So if you can grab another 50 stones and pull for the chance to get Gogeta or Broly if you want and then free pull.

Maybe thats the reason for maintenance since the crossover rewards didn't kick in for us lol.

I'm two pulls away and I have like 40 stones. So if we get 24 I can do two more and get a free one. And I got SSJ Goten? At least, I think I did :/.
He only boosts AGL units. HP, Def and Atk though
Maybe that's the reason for maintenance, he could be bugged.

He only boosts AGL units

Ah ok, that's not as big a help as I'd hoped. He does seem pretty good though even before being awakened. The temptation is so strong but with more than a page of UR and unawakened SSR's the debate is real. I guess I should just stick to working up to LR Goku and save the stones for whenever SV rolls around again.

I needed 11 roshis to Awaken Super Gogeta. It's always the frickin' bronze medals that are the biggest pain in the ass to get. Hardly ever on sale, too.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Spent 300+ Stones, and the best i've gotten so far are INT Vegito (dupe), INT Perfect Cell (dupe), and TEQ SS3 Vegeta (dupe).

But I'm not entirely unhappy, as I got my first STR Buutenks ^_^

Shouta

FML, I did a reroll for fun on an emulator and I pulled Super Vegeto on it on a single pull. It's tempting to start over but I have Gogeta and Broly soooo.

Does anyone want this new account?

Got Broly. Not what I wanted but oh well, I guess I can't complain when there's people who don't even get SSRs.

I was wondering if you pulled SV or not, sorry man. Same boat as you, but at least the grind getting his medals will be easier for me than trying to get the medals for my Vegitos, since I have way more STR units.

Meneses

I was wondering if you pulled SV or not, sorry man. Same boat as you, but at least the grind getting his medals will be easier for me than trying to get the medals for my Vegitos, since I have way more STR units.

I don't know what to focus on now, I have Broly but also the two regular Vegitos.

lol the reward stones were enough to give me another multi... got a Bye Guys... it was PHY Fat Buu. What trolls.

I don't know what to focus on now, I have Broly but also the two regular Vegitos.

lol the reward stones were enough to give me another multi... got a Bye Guys... it was PHY Fat Buu. What trolls.
I'd say Broly. Then use your TUR Broly to take down Vegito.

Is there a list of characters with Fierce Battle? I just looked through all mine and couldn't find a single one.
Here: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Fierce_Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom