• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

Wow, got lucky as shit and got SV on my next reroll after fucking up the code for the last one.

His rate actually seems pretty good. Makes me a little more pissed that I didn't get him in my 9 multi pulls on my original account. Just got him 2 for 2 on reroll multi rolls.

Well....I'm actually doing this. Good by old account. Put so much work into that thing...damn...but I don't think there's any going back now. Transfer code is no longer good I don't think and it's not linked to my FB anymore.

This mother fucker better be incredible.

I don't know what to focus on now, I have Broly but also the two regular Vegitos.

lol the reward stones were enough to give me another multi... got a Bye Guys... it was PHY Fat Buu. What trolls.

Same happened with me and yet another TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta Dupe, the worst kind of troll. However this also just happened

xeS9x2l

FjDFQwY

So clearly Broly is supposed to have been my favorite character and not Vegito. I've been wrong all these years.

I'm going for Broly first because I'm betting he'll be helpful in getting Vegito medals in some way.

Savitar

Trying to figure out who to use in this, I got most of the characters listed to throw at him but what combination works best, without a Gogeta in the mix you definitely lack the punch, two is nice but for the last round having one STR can be bad enough let alone two.

Kettch

Well, 800 stones, 210 pulls, no Super Vegito. I'm not sure that I can even motivate myself to try farming stones for more. Gonna be tough to get the 98 I need for another free pull.

Well it turns out my first team is working mostly perfectly.

SSJ Gogeta STR (Bruiser)
SSJ3 Goku AGL (Bruiser)
P Cell TEQ (Bruiser/tank)
Vegito TEQ (Ki links and support)
SV AGL (Tank)
Ulti Gohan AGL (Stun)
SSJ3 Vegeta TEQ (friend)

Once I awaken Vegito, he will get Fierce battle and it will be much easier to farm.

MisterMac

My brother is rerolling and just got a fresh double Super Vegito account.

I'm rerolling for shits and giggles and so far I have one Super Vegito code and a Broly/STR SSJ3 Goku code saved

Well, not much of a surprise but I'm gonna start rerolling lol. Got a bunch of pretty much unwanted SSRs:

SS3 Vegeta TEQ
AGL SS Goten
INT SSG Goku x2

There was even a Cell Jr in there for good measure. I think it's a sign lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Guys I need your help in deciding what to push on with, the game just fucked me over; top number is pullable SSRs

Column 1: Main, all farmables to SA 10 and every single Strike farmed to 15 already; a gabijillion resources, SA 10 STR Broly

Column 2: Sub from a gracious benefactor; no Strikes/farmables farmed, poor as fuck, not many resources

Column 3: fucking account saved from Gogeta reroll era

http://i.imgur.com/N6pltn9.jpg

It sounds silly, but I have a deep connection with my main even though it pales in comparison to 2 in a huge aspect... and then there's Super Vegito :/

olympia

FML, I did a reroll for fun on an emulator and I pulled Super Vegeto on it on a single pull. It's tempting to start over but I have Gogeta and Broly soooo.

Does anyone want this new account?

So no one wants that new account with SV?

I'll take it if it's still available. :)

Did two of the multis and ended up with that Broly. Grinding for a 3rd.

I'll PM you it then.

Thanks!

Kitoro

So.. 550 Dragon Stones later, I got a Gogeta and 2x Broly.. but I've no good PHY units, and excellent AGI units... Not sure what to do anymore with my team. I really needed a Vegito, haha. >_<

I guess I could just put Gogeta as lead, and use all my AGI URs and my Broly with a Vegito friend lead?

Also, should I fuse my second Broly into the first, or is there some sort of new dupe system coming that he'd be better suited for? Thanks!

Wazzy

Banned
Disappointed I couldn't pull Gogeta but I managed to pull new Vegito, Broly, SSR GT Goku, SSR INT Vegeta and TEQ future Gohan.

I'm going to try and save up more stones to try one more pull for him. How good is new Vegito? Is he comparable to Gogeta? If so I'll make him my new lead.

linkent

Guys I need your help in deciding what to push on with, the game just fucked me over; top number is pullable SSRs

Column 1: Main, all farmables to SA 10 and every single Strike farmed to 15 already; a gabijillion resources, SA 10 STR Broly

Column 2: Sub from a gracious benefactor; no Strikes/farmables farmed, poor as fuck, not many resources

It sounds silly, but I have a deep connection with my main even though it pales in comparison to 2 in a huge aspect... and then there's Super Vegito :/

just continue with that main account.
Broly is a god lead too.
and you have al
We will be having a drought of gem in the next few banner.

But we will eventually get the current super dokkan festival with 150gems and ticket.
Just hope to get it there.
imo just try to gain gem for next SSBKK Goku who knows you get both him and super vegitto.

MisterMac

So.. 550 Dragon Stones later, I got a Gogeta and 2x Broly.. but I've no good PHY units, and excellent AGI units... Not sure what to do anymore with my team. I really needed a Vegito, haha. >_<

I guess I could just put Gogeta as lead, and use all my AGI URs and my Broly with a Vegito friend lead?

Also, should I fuse my second Broly into the first, or is there some sort of new dupe system coming that he'd be better suited for? Thanks!

There is a new dupe system coming so save him for that. As for you account don't be too bummed out! You have Bardock who is a pretty solid PHY card and a Super Sealer at that! Plus if you Dokkan Broly and Gogeta your rainbow team will be mighty impressive for now. The PHY King Cold and Mecha Frieza can be farmed to SA15 and will give you two free addition solid PHY cards until you get together some links. The Bojack event when it comes back will let you get a farmable PHY SSJ Gohan as well.

Really your red cards are most excellent. Try to keep enough stones in your back pocket for Omega Shenron when he comes around. Trunks and SSJ3 Goku and Gogeta together. You may not have the perfect assortment of cards but you have a lot of really great ones. I pulled Vegito but my AGL selection is a lackluster but I have a foundation to build on now.

MisterMac

Disappointed I couldn't pull Gogeta but I managed to pull new Vegito, Broly, SSR GT Goku, SSR INT Vegeta and TEQ future Gohan.

I'm going to try and save up more stones to try one more pull for him. How good is new Vegito? Is he comparable to Gogeta? If so I'll make him my new lead.

Vegito is the best card in the game atm. He's best as a MONO AGL leader but even on a rainbow team he will put in work as an amazing tank and high damage dealer who counterattack on every normal attack he is hit with

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
927 stones later and no Super Vegito. Wondering if it's worth it to reroll or if I should just continue the game on hard mode.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vegito and Gogeta linking together is pure magic. Vegito almost fills up his entire SA bar that way (only 2 empty slots).

SnakeEyes

Banned
You guys are all over here getting Brolys and Super Vegitos, and I'm just here with my SS3 Gokus and multiple INT Vegitos...

Fuck this game lol. So many dupe SSRs.

Lagamorph

Time to blow 316 stones trying to get Super Vegito and almost certainly failing.

EDIT - YESS!!!!!! 3rd pull and SSR AGL Super Vegito is MINE!
Also pulled INT SSR Cell and PHY SSR Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid) so far.

EDIT 2 - All in all, 4 pulls including the free one and a pretty good haul,

INT SSR Cell
PHY SSR Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
AGL SSR Super Vegito
STR SSR Goku (Dupe)
STR SSR Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Teen)

Got 156 stones left....worth a few more pulls on the new banner to see if I can get the new Broly that it mentions? Or maybe even a Gogeta since he seems to be on the same banner?

yogloo

Time to blow 316 stones trying to get Super Vegito and almost certainly failing.

EDIT - YESS!!!!!! 3rd pull and SSR AGL Super Vegito is MINE!
Also pulled INT SSR Cell and PHY SSR Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid) so far.

EDIT 2 - All in all, 4 pulls including the free one and a pretty good haul,

INT SSR Cell
PHY SSR Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
AGL SSR Super Vegito
STR SSR Goku (Dupe)
STR SSR Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Teen)

Got 156 stones left....worth a few more pulls on the new banner to see if I can get the new Broly that it mentions? Or maybe even a Gogeta since he seems to be on the same banner?
Go for it. It's the best time to go after them because of the 3+1 offer.

Lagamorph

Second round of summons wasn't what I was hoping for,

INT SSR Vegito
AGL SSR Super Saiyan God SS Goku
TEQ SSR Vegito (Dupe)

So in 6 pulls I got all three Vegitos at least, but would've liked Gogeta instead of one of the two Dupes I got. Ah well, at least I got Super Vegito which is what I really wanted. Must've used up all my luck with him.

Now to try and Dokkan Super Vegito.

Meneses

I'd keep your Main for sure, you already have Gogeta, Janemba, Frieza, STR Broly among many others, plus all the Strikes and farmed cards... And at the bottom it shows you also got PHY Broly? I think it's a keeper. I get the Super Vegito attraction but there will be other chances and you still have a great set of characters now.

Lagamorph

77 medals to Dokkan Vegito?! Bugger me!

What kind of team is the best to take along on the Super difficulty level? I need 147 medals altogether to Dokkan all 3 of my Vegitos.....

Kitoro

Welp.. I was 30 stones short of another multi-pull that would lead to a freebie, and instead of grinding it out, I decided to make my first and last purchase for the $7.99 32 Dragon Stone bundle.

Sure enough, my next pull is a "Bye, Guys," and I got my Super Vegito!

That's all 3 banner units (plus one extra Broly) in 16 Multi-Pulls. I'm satisfied!

My AGI team is looking pretty solid now, though I should probably try my luck on the GSSR banner when I can, in case I might be able to replace my Goku with something better.

If only I didn't just blow 50 Gregory Medals on Awakening my Broly right before pulling Super Vegito... Any tips on farming Gregory Medals quickly, or is the only option the AGI Medal Event?

Also, I'm going to go ahead and farm medals to Dokkan my Gogeta, and I'd greatly appreciate the help of some fellow Super Vegito Leaders! Add me if you'd like!

MisterMac

Welp.. I was 30 stones short of another multi-pull that would lead to a freebie, and instead of grinding it out, I decided to make my first and last purchase for the $7.99 32 Dragon Stone bundle.

Sure enough, my next pull is a "Bye, Guys," and I got my Super Vegito!

That's all 3 banner units (plus one extra Broly) in 16 Multi-Pulls. I'm satisfied!

My AGI team is looking pretty solid now, though I should probably try my luck on the GSSR banner when I can, in case I might be able to replace my Goku with something better.

If only I didn't just blow 50 Gregory Medals on Awakening my Broly right before pulling Super Vegito... Any tips on farming Gregory Medals quickly, or is the only option the AGI Medal Event?

Also, I'm going to go ahead and farm medals to Dokkan my Gogeta, and I'd greatly appreciate the help of some fellow Super Vegito Leaders! Add me if you'd like!

Grats! The Normal Difficulty of the one piece treasure event drops 20 gregory medals if I recall correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom