• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
With my Vegito and a Gogeta, along with a Vegito friend, you just rage the Gogeta event down. It's insane.

Tried my hand at the Vegito event, and the final stage just gets you, but maybe once I get my Gogeta TUR'ed along with another Gogeta friend that would counter the buff, I can manage it. But I'm unsure that I can get that event done, so might have to pass on TUR Vegito for a while :D

idonteven

With my Vegito and a Gogeta, along with a Vegito friend, you just rage the Gogeta event down. It's insane.

Tried my hand at the Vegito event, and the final stage just gets you, but maybe once I get my Gogeta TUR'ed along with another Gogeta friend that would counter the buff, I can manage it. But I'm unsure that I can get that event done, so might have to pass on TUR Vegito for a while :D

STOP TALKING ABOUT VEGITO BEING GOOD

YES I AM SALTY

:( :( :( :( :( :(

MisterMac

My buddy is rerolling cause he barely played his original account and just scored

SSR Kid Buu
SSR Super Vegito
SSR PHY Broly
SSR STR Beerus

What an account to start the game with.

MiTYH

So many people to congratulate! And so many sad tears shed... I do feel for those who went all in and didn't get anything. If it helps, here's my history:

Account #1: Made when the game started. It was fun but I didn't know what I was doing, spend stones wildly. Never got really top tier units. Around the second Dokkan fest (Broly/Cell only) I forfietted my account and rerolled, f2p at this point

Account #2: Reroll got my Broly. I played this for a good amount of time, slowly working up my ranks and getting some good cards. But, I could never beat his Dokkan stage for medals. Not once, just never had THOSE good units. Saved up for Gogeta, didn't get him. Said to hell with it, rerolled again, still f2p

Account #3: Rerolled on Gogeta's first time, so lots of multipulls and free ones. Gogta Gogeta, TEQ Cell, and SSJ3 Vegeta. This is the account I've been maining, and since I bought one discount pack way back when, I'll stick with it. I was lucky since then to pull Janemba, and recently my amazing luck of SV, PHY Gohan, Beerus, INT Vegito, and others

Long story short: If you're F2P and frustrated, out of stones, it's not terrible to reroll. It's a slow start, but with x3 exp you can go for a while. This third account is the fastest I ever ranked up (Well above 210 now, first time for that), and starting with powerhouses really do make a difference. I've beaten every Dokkan event I've tried so far

Anyway, just my two cents for those salty and thinking of rerolling.

-----------------------

For me, Went into SV event just now with:
TUR Gogeta Leader
TUR Gogeta Friend
TUR TEQ Cell
TUR TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR Janemba
UR Super Vegito
Super Strike King Cold

Wasn't sure who to use for that last slot, but KC's passive worked well. Wound up using One Usher, One Senzu, and One King Yema (who I found out I didn't need). Surprisingly safe and easy, just a long long fight. All the links are there to boost Ki, and it went... pretty well actually.

7 Medals down, 70 more to go! Plus then INT Vegito... guess this is my life for a while. 50 stamina aint no joke

Sec0nd

Awh fuck yeah!! Excellent pulls.

My loot:
Gogeta (on my first multi, FUCK YEAH!)
PHY Ult Gohan (dupe, oh well)
STR Gotenks (cool!)
AGL Bojack (neat)
INT SSJ Gohan adult (dupe, oh well)

Bought 90 stones to be able to do three more multis
INT Cell (dupe, oh well)
INT Vegeta (cool, he is alright, right?)
and on my very last pull...
VEGITO! Fuck yeah!!

Fucking Gogeta and Vegito! Incredible.

927 stones later and no Super Vegito. Wondering if it's worth it to reroll or if I should just continue the game on hard mode.

That sucks so much, sorry. If it's antic consolation you will gets tons of tickets eventually like JPN just did. Again I wish this game had trading. Id gladly give you one of my Broly's for one of your Gogeta dupes.

So... This is the one we want right?

qy6QfED.jpg

Cause I got it on my first 50 roll and I'm never that lucky... Should I continue rolling the same one of I don't have gogeta?

(Edit) so I did another roll, going to get gogeta...

<_< I got a second Vegitto instead...

linkent

Anyone able to recommend a potential team/strategy for the Super Vegito event with the following units available?

http://imgur.com/a/uZZsr

SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta lead with friend Gogeta.
TEQ Whis - to stun and lower atk.
TEQ Pikkon - to greatly lower atk.
AGL Golden frieza - tank
AGL S. Vegetto - tank
PHY FP Frieza - dps.. think you need to TUR him for fierce better for better dps.

if you have Murasaki - R AGL From WT Ticket,

try mono AGL team

AGL SVegitto with friend AGL TUR SV
AGL golden frieza - tank with the 2 leads
AGL Whis - heal
AGL SSB Goku - dps
AGL Kaioken Goku - dps. stack his atk with super.
AGL Murasaki - IMPRESSIVE NINJA SKILL!!!! - seal super atk

So... This is the one we want right?

Cause I got it on my first 50 roll and I'm never that lucky... Should I continue rolling the same one of I don't have gogeta?

(Edit) so I did another roll, going to get gogeta...

<_< I got a second Vegitto instead...

put those image on quote so it doesnt block whole screen.

now it is better! gratz on that pull. keep one to see how they change dupe on japan.

MisterMac

So many people to congratulate! And so many sad tears shed... I do feel for those who went all in and didn't get anything. If it helps, here's my history:

Account #1: Made when the game started. It was fun but I didn't know what I was doing, spend stones wildly. Never got really top tier units. Around the second Dokkan fest (Broly/Cell only) I forfietted my account and rerolled, f2p at this point

Account #2: Reroll got my Broly. I played this for a good amount of time, slowly working up my ranks and getting some good cards. But, I could never beat his Dokkan stage for medals. Not once, just never had THOSE good units. Saved up for Gogeta, didn't get him. Said to hell with it, rerolled again, still f2p

Account #3: Rerolled on Gogeta's first time, so lots of multipulls and free ones. Gogta Gogeta, TEQ Cell, and SSJ3 Vegeta. This is the account I've been maining, and since I bought one discount pack way back when, I'll stick with it. I was lucky since then to pull Janemba, and recently my amazing luck of SV, PHY Gohan, Beerus, INT Vegito, and others

Long story short: If you're F2P and frustrated, out of stones, it's not terrible to reroll. It's a slow start, but with x3 exp you can go for a while. This third account is the fastest I ever ranked up (Well above 210 now, first time for that), and starting with powerhouses really do make a difference. I've beaten every Dokkan event I've tried so far

Anyway, just my two cents for those salty and thinking of rerolling.

-----------------------

For me, Went into SV event just now with:
TUR Gogeta Leader
TUR Gogeta Friend
TUR TEQ Cell
TUR TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR Janemba
UR Super Vegito
Super Strike King Cold

Wasn't sure who to use for that last slot, but KC's passive worked well. Wound up using One Usher, One Senzu, and One King Yema (who I found out I didn't need). Surprisingly safe and easy, just a long long fight. All the links are there to boost Ki, and it went... pretty well actually.

7 Medals down, 70 more to go! Plus then INT Vegito... guess this is my life for a while. 50 stamina aint no joke

Well said. As a f2p player the only advantage we have is the ability to walk away with nothing but time invested. But if you enjoy the game and are gonna play anyway and Super Vegito is that important to you rerolling might even be enjoyable. You get all the storymode stones back. 3 GSSR summons to do right off the bat.

Plus everyone lucky enough to pull Vegito will be right back in this spot in a few months when Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the new hotness and then 6 months after that for Super Saiyan Blue Vegito fantasy card or who knows what other insanity is in the pipe.

Went to sleep at like 4:30 AM after the summon extravaganza, apparently I was so bleary that I didn't even realize I pulled both TEQ and INT Vegito, but no SV lol. Ah well I pulled both other banner units at least. I have so many SR's I don't know what to do with though, including a whole bunch of fresh dupes. Currently going through the quest mode stages I haven't done yet, need like 80 more DS for 2 multipulls plus another free one.

Lagamorph

SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta lead with friend Gogeta.
TEQ Whis - to stun and lower atk.
TEQ Pikkon - to greatly lower atk.
AGL Golden frieza - tank
AGL S. Vegetto - tank
PHY FP Frieza - dps.. think you need to TUR him for fierce better for better dps.

if you have Murasaki - R AGL From WT Ticket,

try mono AGL team

AGL SVegitto with friend AGL TUR SV
AGL golden frieza - tank with the 2 leads
AGL Whis - heal
AGL SSB Goku - dps
AGL Kaioken Goku - dps. stack his atk with super.
AGL Murasaki - IMPRESSIVE NINJA SKILL!!!! - seal super atk

put those image on quote so it doesnt block whole screen.

Don't think I have Murasaki unfortunately.
And a TUR Super Vegito friend? I wish :)
For the first team you recommended, any recommended items? Senzu, Dende, Ghost Usher I'm guessing, anything else?

idonteven

gonna keep on making new accounts until i get SV

even tho my main account has crazy good cards super vegito shits all over them

not gonna be able to dokkan him but at least he is still amazing without it

idonteven

mothefuckers

i got vegito on my third try on a brand new account

WHY NOT IN MY MAIN YOU BASTARDS

AND STR BEERUS IN THE SAME MULTI WHAT IS THIS

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What's a better for an account, Super Vegito + Broly or Super Vegito + Gogeta?

That sucks so much, sorry. If it's antic consolation you will gets tons of tickets eventually like JPN just did. Again I wish this game had trading. Id gladly give you one of my Broly's for one of your Gogeta dupes.

I would make it rain Gogeta if there was trading.

I think the worst part if I rerolled would be to get 15 King Colds again.

I would put down money for stones but after spending 920 stones, dropping $50 for 90 stones seems like a potential waste of money.

idonteven

im not even mad anymore

this new accounts RNG luck is pretty good ! 50 stones for all this !

wtfnewi9uj8.png

now the grind to get the insane amount of medals back i had on my main

I can't even beat Broly.

fml

:(

Which one? The new one? How tough is he?

About to get Great Saiyawoman in an effort to beat the old one. Haven't tried him since I started playing, so I'm thinking it won't be too hard.

I would put down money for stones but after spending 920 stones, dropping $50 for 90 stones seems like a potential waste of money.

I'd trade them all for just one Gogeta haha. RNG is cruel. Yeah, I feel like that would probably be a waste. I put down some to get to my 4th free multi and only got 2 more Brolys out of it, and it really doesn't feel worth it.

idonteven

uhum...is it normal that still have all my medals and items after transfering a brand new account to my phone ?

i went from my main account from the phone to the new account on the ipad to my phone

if not this is the best glitch ever! still got all my medals from the main account what the

MiTYH

uhum...is it normal that still have all my medals and items after transfering a brand new account to my phone ?

i went from my main account from the phone to the new account on the ipad to my phone

if not this is the best glitch ever! still got all my medals from the main account what the

That most definitely sounds like a glitch. But hey, in your favor!

I remember once when I changed accounts on the same phone, some basic missions were already marked as done (like the 5 hard daily quests, etc). Another redo cleared it for me.

idonteven

That most definitely sounds like a glitch. But hey, in your favor!

I remember once when I changed accounts on the same phone, some basic missions were already marked as done (like the 5 hard daily quests, etc). Another redo cleared it for me.

oh nvm the number changes when i get the same item and it goes to 1

MisterMac

EDIT

Here are the details on the Facebook like and share campaign. If we clear all the stages we all get a total of 30 dragon stones. Lets get this done. If it clears fast enough we can get them before Vegito's event ends. And like the Reddit thread says, in a few months we may get the tickets per 50 ds we spend so the more stones we get for free before than the better off we'll all be if those tickets and banner with all the god leaders comes

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5apo2p/facebook_like_share_campaign_info/

Original Post:

what I wouldn't give for the STR Blazing Battle units about now. Really tempted to burn another 150 stones chasing Gogeta. Fortune favors the bold they say but Dokkan favors the bamco is the truth

Dunno what the better lead is between Buu and Super Vegito for Broly or if I should leave Buu and take a Ki leader.

UR Kid Buu
UR Super Vegito
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta STR
SSR SSJ Goku INT
SSR SSJ Kid Trunks AGL
TUR Janemba

Friend SAas high as I can get Gogeta? Janemba is questionable since PHY Broly will wreck his face but if I can greatly lower defense my non blazing battlers can get through. If I take Janemba off I think SSB STR Vegeta is my next best option if I can Super with him and get his damage passive. Sadly he links for shit.

I'm gonna kill the stage 2 STR Broly twice more before I attempt the stage 3 one I guess. If I get it done then I'm done with those medals and onto Super Vegito. Thinking:

UR SSJ Bardock PH Lead
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta STR
TUR LSSJ Broly STR
TUR Janemba INT
UR Jackie Chun
UR SSJ2 Goku (red and green Ki+2 passive)

I'm worried about taking two strength units but I only have those 3 Fierce battlers. I'm low on green but it means I won't have as many liabilities vs INT Vegito

Durden77

So now that I've started completely over and got Super Vegito on my first multi pull, I don't know which bamner I should pull on. IF I should pull 2 more times on the Vegito banner for the attempt at Broly and Gogeta and the free pull, or if I should take advantage of 1 of the discount pulls our the Rising Dragon one (really want Elder Kais for SV!). Or just the GSSR one.

Help. THis new account is wiggin me out.

Are any of you guys who are doing reroll accounts and not using them possibly giving any away? For some reason the reroll never works for me and I have to play through the intro every time. Yes I'm on an emulator, but on one it just starts from the tutorial and on the other it locks the game and won't boot without deleting and reinstalling.

I'm very genuinely considering a reroll since reading the reddit makes it seems like people without SV basically cannot take part in future content, even with a Gogeta. Is the difficulty boost really going to be that high from here on out? It's actually staring to seem like it makes no sense to get attached to an account since it makes more sense so reroll every big character release.

MisterMac

So now that I've started completely over and got Super Vegito on my first multi pull, I don't know which bamner I should pull on. IF I should pull 2 more times on the Vegito banner for the attempt at Broly and Gogeta and the free pull, or if I should take advantage of 1 of the discount pulls our the Rising Dragon one (really want Elder Kais for SV!). Or just the GSSR one.

Help. THis new account is wiggin me out.

Spend the 100 stones on the Super Vegito banner imo. You may get crap, and if you do it will certainly eat a great ape sized quantity of ass. But 10 free chances at an SSR like Gogeta or INT Ult Gohan is very valuable I say. Plus you are on a fresh account, you can spend 250 stones grabbing the two Super Vegito summons and the 3 GSSRs and still have like 400-500 stones left to farm from story and strikes. I wouldn't fuck with the rising dragon banner personally. Elder Kai, Majin Vegeta or Xeno Trunks would nice but I dunno. I'd sit on stones til the Fusion Banner drops and go for Brapan. You can always grind WT for Elder Kai and also when the GT event comes back around you can farm the GT treasures

Plus you could always pull Majuub from the GSSR and that's worse than pulling a bunch of SRs from the Vegito banner IMO

strife2k

I was able to get Super Vegito on a 5th miracle last multi done by my daughter, on the 4 previous multis I got the Agl Ultimate Gohan and a bunch of Rs and SRs.
I will keep Gogeta as my leader, at least until Super Vegito awakens, as the 3+ ki and 3000 to ATK to all is better than a 50% variable increase and limited only to the AGL cards.
However as a tank Vegito is non stop and links amazing with Gogeta.
I hope to awaken it fast, I am able to beat the Super Vegito event with this team:
TUR Gogeta
TUR INT Janemba
TUR TEQ SS3 Vegeta
TUR TEQ Cell
TUR PHY Ultimate Gohan
UR Super Vegito
Friend: TUR Gogeta

MiTYH

I was able to get Super Vegito on a 5th miracle last multi done by my daughter, on the 4 previous multis I got the Agl Ultimate Gohan and a bunch of Rs and SRs.
I will keep Gogeta as my leader, at least until Super Vegito awakens, as the 3+ ki and 3000 to ATK to all is better than a 50% variable increase and limited only to the AGL cards.
However as a tank Vegito is non stop and links amazing with Gogeta.
I hope to awaken it fast, I am able to beat the Super Vegito event with this team:
TUR Gogeta
TUR INT Janemba
TUR TEQ SS3 Vegeta
TUR TEQ Cell
TUR PHY Ultimate Gohan
UR Super Vegito
Friend: TUR Gogeta

That's basically my team, swapping TUR Ultimate Gohan for Super Strike KC. It's working well for me, SV's counter attack is great. Have to use a few items here and there but nothing terrible so far

AllGamer

Was f2p before but this time I said "fuck it" and bought all the stones on sale. So around 350€

I got

AGL

Super Vegito
SSGSS Goku
Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Android #18 (Future)
Ultimate Gohan
Buu (Kid)

TEQ

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Bardock
Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)

INT

Super Saiyan God Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Golden Frieza

STR

Super Gogeta
Beerus (4 times)
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (GT)
Gotenks
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (3 times)
SSGSS Vegeta

PHY

Android #17 (Future)
Ultimate Gohan
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Got all 3 banner SSR, can't complain :)

MisterMac

Are any of you guys who are doing reroll accounts and not using them possibly giving any away? For some reason the reroll never works for me and I have to play through the intro every time. Yes I'm on an emulator, but on one it just starts from the tutorial and on the other it locks the game and won't boot without deleting and reinstalling.

I'm very genuinely considering a reroll since reading the reddit makes it seems like people without SV basically cannot take part in future content, even with a Gogeta. Is the difficulty boost really going to be that high from here on out? It's actually staring to seem like it makes no sense to get attached to an account since it makes more sense so reroll every big character release.

It's probably harder to do the raid bosses without some kind of God lead but possibly doable depending on the quality of your other cards. I can't say for sure as I only play global but I imagine the difference is much like it was before where if you had Gogeta everything was easy but if you didn't you had to sweat a little or in some cases sweat a whole helluva lot.

At least with the friend system you can always have access to one of the gods so you can still build solid mono teams and probably suceed. But you will fail more often and possibly have to spend more items depending partially on how clever your teams are and vastly more importantly how lucky your summons were.

As for rerolling it depends. If you like playing the game than it's pretty easy to reroll. You get to mainline that fresh set of excitement from getting all those story stones back. Plus you get to start the game with the new hotness.

But if you have a robust collection especially with aoe cards it might be wiser to sweat a little and wait and save for other opportunities to go for a god card of your choosing.

I'm doing rerolls even though I pulled SV just to see what I get. I have an old iPhone 4 so I can run a back up account and play it leisurely and see if it surpasses my main. As to giving away codes I PM'd you

Lagamorph

Was f2p before but this time I said "fuck it" and bought all the stones on sale. So around 350€

I got

AGL

Super Vegito
SSGSS Goku
Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Android #18 (Future)
Ultimate Gohan
Buu (Kid)

TEQ

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Bardock
Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)

INT

Super Saiyan God Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Golden Frieza

STR

Super Gogeta
Beerus (4 times)
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (GT)
Gotenks
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (3 times)
SSGSS Vegeta

PHY

Android #17 (Future)
Ultimate Gohan
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Got all 3 banner SSR, can't complain :)
350 Euros?! Bloody hell!

MisterMac

What's a better for an account, Super Vegito + Broly or Super Vegito + Gogeta?

Condolences on not getting Super Vegito man :( I'm sorry. I was hoping you would grab him so I could pay back all the help your Gogeta has given me with a Vegito.

I say Super Vegito + Gogeta. Unless PHY gets a tank it's the weakest team. Meanwhile Vegito is Vegito and Gogeta will be relevant again when Omega Shenron comes around. Plus the rainbow leader skill will be better as you construct a team of AGL killers.

Think of it this way, if you reroll and get Super Vegito you will be able to save stones for Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku? Now you're due for a good summon!

It's probably harder to do the raid bosses without some kind of God lead but possibly doable depending on the quality of your other cards. I can't say for sure as I only play global but I imagine the difference is much like it was before where if you had Gogeta everything was easy but if you didn't you had to sweat a little or in some cases sweat a whole helluva lot.

At least with the friend system you can always have access to one of the gods so you can still build solid mono teams and probably suceed. But you will fail more often and possibly have to spend more items depending partially on how clever your teams are and vastly more importantly how lucky your summons were.

As for rerolling it depends. If you like playing the game than it's pretty easy to reroll. You get to mainline that fresh set of excitement from getting all those story stones back. Plus you get to start the game with the new hotness.

But if you have a robust collection especially with aoe cards it might be wiser to sweat a little and wait and save for other opportunities to go for a god card of your choosing.

I'm doing rerolls even though I pulled SV just to see what I get. I have an old iPhone 4 so I can run a back up account and play it leisurely and see if it surpasses my main. As to giving away codes I PM'd you

Yeah I rerolled last time and was surprised how much more fun it was to replay it with Gogeta as my starter character. I was probably going to the same with my Gogeta account and leave it on my GF's phone in the meantime if I can get my hands on SV. Dunno what happened to the PM btw but it never came through just in case you were wondering why I didn't reply. Dunno if GAF inbox is playing up or what.

Out of blunt curiosity; if I were to reroll my account in my phone, but want to go back to my old one, could I use Facebook linking and the transfer code to do so? Or does something override and prevent it from happening?

Lagamorph

Out of blunt curiosity; if I were to reroll my account in my phone, but want to go back to my old one, could I use Facebook linking and the transfer code to do so? Or does something override and prevent it from happening?
You can use the transfer code to go back. Just make sure to generate a fresh one before you do anything.
Officially the transfer codes are valid for 2 weeks but some people report them working later.

I just realized I spent over $80 on stones to get SV hnnnnnnnnng. I don't wanna say the exact amount but shit...that coulda but me a brand new game. Freemium games love chumps like me :(

o_o! Jesus. I thought I spent a lot. I did 80 Canadian! So like about 20cents after conversion D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom