• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabs them through the face with his spirit sword. Than lifts them up and slices through them why flying forward. I actually like his unawakened super much better

Ok that sounds pretty cool in all honestly, though I'm guessing it lack the flare of Soul Punisher. Damn Gogeta and his appealing rainbow sparkles.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So who do people think is stronger, Gogeta or Vegito? I started with a Gogeta account when he launched and steamrolled everything up until the dokkan awakening fights. I have a Vegito account now and he feels a lot weaker due to being constrained by type weaknesses.

I have my main backed up anyway but not one shotting enemies in the first few missions feels weird for such a high end card. Even the PHY Broly seems to hit harder.

It's Vegetto for sure.

And Broly is better than Gogeta for the leader skill alone.

Sell the dupes to Baba, its not like you are gonna stop pulling anytime soon. Keep the good ones like AGL Trunks and STR Goku and SA10 them. We still don't know how the dupe system is gonna work. No point in keeping crappy cards forever.

That's the thing, I'm not sure which ones are really good. Obv Chi-chi, and tien are trash tier, but what else is trash that I can feed to baba or other units to lvl em up?

It's Vegetto for sure.

And Broly is better than Gogeta for the leader skill alone.

Wait, really? I rolled a Gogeta/Broly account earlier that I kept the code for but was holding out for a SV/Gogeta roll. Is that account worth considering? My other options would be an SV account or going back to my Gogeta main.

So, as said multiple times with dupes it's best to avoid dupe feeding till the new system(if it ever) rolls in. I figure it's most important with SSR units, but figure some SR units would be good to wait with too. That being said, my inventory is filling up with lots of dupes, so should I bother saving the dupes of these guys, or just feed em to each other to increase SA. Or just sell to baba.

AGL SSJ Trunks(kid) Talent From Dad
AGL SSJ Goten(Kid) Promising Son
AGL Android #17 Dauntless Runner
AGL Android #18 Beautiful but Deadly
AGL Cell(1st form) Android Evolution
TEQ Beerus Carnage Awakens
INT SSJ Vegeta Last Minute Technique
INT Babdi Malevolent Magician
INT SSJ Trunks(kid) Defying the All-powerful
STR Goku The Saiyan Among Us
STR Chi-Chi Heart of Innocence
STR Frieza(2nd form) The Nightmare Transformed
STR Tien Respect to the Strong

Those guys with their dupes take around 50 freaking spots. SO. MANY. DUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPES!

So yeh, help.jpg. Keep till dupe system, sell to baba, feed to unit and make their SA better, or feed to like Vegito or another SSR.

Bolded are the ones you need/should keep. The INT Trunks especially since he dokkans into INT Gotenks. The free 1st Form Cell you get from the Dokkanfest is the best form of 1st form Cell.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
HRnVefc.jpg

Went with this for SV, wouldn't say it was easy but having a Dokkaned Vegetto friend made this doable. Needed to be dokkaned though, regular SV didn't hit the final form that hard since he lacked the Super Fierce Battle link

This ran through Broly real easy

Wait, really? I rolled a Gogeta/Broly account earlier that I kept the code for but was holding out for a SV/Gogeta roll. Is that account worth considering? My other options would be an SV account or going back to my Gogeta main.

Could just go with the lone Vegetto account then. Mono AGL is future proof in the it runs through everything from now on as far as we know. Mono PHY with Broly can run through mostly everything but struggles a bit. Double Gogeta is rip as far as most new dokkan events.

MisterMac

Broly is only as good as the PHY team you can build around him. I think Gogeta is more versatile personally. Super effective vs everyone and rainbow ki leader +3k attack is IMO vastly superior to Broly. The problem is Gogeta isn't a powerful enough leader to ez mode the new raids.

Super Vegito is incredible. He has the god leader ability, he tanks 80% damage unconditionally, and counter hits normal attacks. Having him is future proofing your account for a year or so.

IMO the god leaders go as followed

Super Vegito>Buuhan>OmegaShenron/SSJ3 Gotenks>Broly

That said Broly is still a god leader and if PHY gets a good damage tank it will become much much stronger. But they are all only as good as you are lucky enough to pull the right units to support em

Wow, guess my poor Gogeta is getting sidelined big time then. I shall stick with the SV account then but perhaps see if I can roll an SV with a good AGL or SV with one of the other god units. Worst case scenario, my main is on my gf's phone now and she's gonna take care of the daily login and pull on any SV banners. Figured that account could become relevant again down the line when they add that ticket system based on how many pulls you've done.

I am having a dragon stone spending crisis. With 156 stones left after spending one summon on the GSSR banner I have two GSSR summons left. The first one I did gave me a dupe SSJ2 Goku TEQ and a Dupe SSJ Goku AGL that everyone gets tonight from the one piece event.

Do I spend 100 stones to summon on the GSSR banner? Or do I go for the extra summon on the Super Vegito banner? I've already got Super Vegito so I'm just looking for my best shot at great SSR cards.

Of my last 5 multisummons, one of which being a GSSR, Super Vegito has been my only SSR pull that isn't a dupe. And my only SSR pull that wasn't from the GSSR banner as well.

What do team?

I'm gonna cast a vote for GSSR. I've seen too many SSR'less rerolls today to even risk it on a main now. In 2 hours I saw god cards maybe 10 times. That SV you gave me earlier is still the one I'm on since I've yet to even pull SV more than once, let alone with any SSR to back him up. Broly has been showing up most, so if you're after him it may be worth it, but he still feels really rare.

MisterMac

I am having a dragon stone spending crisis. With 156 stones left after spending one summon on the GSSR banner I have two GSSR summons left. The first one I did gave me a dupe SSJ2 Goku TEQ and a Dupe SSJ Goku AGL that everyone gets tonight from the one piece event.

Do I spend 100 stones to summon on the GSSR banner? Or do I go for the extra summon on the Super Vegito banner? I've already got Super Vegito so I'm just looking for my best shot at great SSR cards.

Of my last 5 multisummons, one of which being a GSSR, Super Vegito has been my only SSR pull that isn't a dupe. And my only SSR pull that wasn't from the GSSR banner as well.

What do team?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I am having a dragon stone spending crisis. With 156 stones I have two GSSR summons left. My first gave me a dupe SSJ2 Goku TEQ and a Dupe SSJ Goku AGL that everyone gets tonight from the one piece event.

What do team?

I'd spend it all on the Rising Dragon Carnival. The GSSR stays up until the end of the year so you have time.

Wow, guess my poor Gogeta is getting sidelined big time then. I shall stick with the SV account then but perhaps see if I can roll an SV with a good AGL or SV with one of the other god units. Worst case scenario, my main is on my gf's phone now and she's gonna take care of the daily login and pull on any SV banners. Figured that account could become relevant again down the line when they add that ticket system based on how many pulls you've done.

I mean the events are still possible you just can't steamroll them with Gogeta anymore.You either steam roll with a god lead now or find alternative methods, which is usually just taking a god lead friend so it's really not that different. Obviously doubling up makes it easier.

MisterMac

I'd spend it all on the Rising Dragon Carnival. The GSSR stays up until the end of the year so you have time.

Yeah? I don't want Xeno Trunks and I already have Majin Vegeta. But I guess the double SSR rates are better than the one free summon from the Super Vegito banner and a chance at Gogeta?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think you're better off filling out an AGL team if you don't already have one. Gogeta is nice but I think making the most out of a SV is important imo. I don't think there's any good AGL SSR featured on that banner though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe wait for the SSBKK dokkan fest

What do you guys use for Gogeta?

Obv I'm using my Vegito and then I have AGL TUR Kid Buu, TUR INT Cell, AGL Trunks GT, PHY Gotenks(seals supers). Don't know about my sixth yet. I'm thinking either one with high stun, or with perfect guard. Which would be better?

MisterMac

I think you're better off filling out an AGL team if you don't already have one. Gogeta is nice but I think making the most out of a SV is important imo. I don't think there's any good AGL SSR featured on that banner though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe wait for the SSBKK dokkan fest

This is true but INT Ult Gohan is also on the Super Vegito Banner and pulling him would be fantastic for my Super Vegito team. More so than a fourth SSJ3 AGL Goku that's on the rising dragon banner.

I appreciate the advice, you made my decision even harder lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
What do you guys use for Gogeta?

Obv I'm using my Vegito and then I have AGL TUR Kid Buu, TUR INT Cell, AGL Trunks GT, PHY Gotenks(seals supers). Don't know about my sixth yet. I'm thinking either one with high stun, or with perfect guard. Which would be better?

Just set Vegetto to lead and put a bunch of AGLs on the team. Even if they're SRs they'll benefit from SV's lead so much. Just focus fire the TEQ Goku in the beginning and you should be fine. And if you have a Ninja Murasaki for sealing supers that's good too.

I wanted an extra stone and went for the super difficulty of the Broly fight. Freaking BS! How does Gogeta super do less than 100 damage on Broly. That shit is retarded.

All because he doesn't have a shitty Blazing battle link. Good thing we are getting the AGL Goku for free that can hit Broly like a truck.

Arrrammis

8 multipulls got me Gogeta, INT SSj Future Trunks, INT Teen Gohan, and PHY Ultimate Gohan. Not feeling the rates this time, hopefully we get better rates with the next fest.

Just set Vegetto to lead and put a bunch of AGLs on the team. Even if they're SRs they'll benefit from SV's lead so much. Just focus fire the TEQ Goku in the beginning and you should be fine. And if you have a Ninja Murasaki for sealing supers that's good too.

Nice. I generally have to use an usher & senzu, but that's not too bad.

I just noticed I farmed Janemba medals, don't even have the bastard lol.

Know them feels brah. I'm now seriously considering buying the last 2 available discounted packs...

If you've never spent cash on it I'd suggest rerolling. That way you can avoid becoming too attached to an account and get a garunteed pull of whatever new fancy card takes the lead without dumping spent cash. But always keep your main in case you change your mind.

Shouta

If you've never spent cash on it I'd suggest rerolling. That way you can avoid becoming too attached to an account and get a garunteed pull of whatever new fancy card takes the lead without dumping spent cash. But always keep your main in case you change your mind.

That's what I'm doing but tbh, unless I get Gogeta, Phys Broly, and Super Vegeto on the same role, I probably won't keep it. I already have Gogeta and Phys Broly on my main account so I'd need all 3 to make it worthwhile to switch accounts especially considering I have all these AGL SSRs, lol

That's what I'm doing but tbh, unless I get Gogeta, Phys Broly, and Super Vegeto on the same role, I probably won't keep it. I already have Gogeta and Phys Broly on my main account so I'd need all 3 to make it worthwhile to switch accounts especially considering I have all these AGL SSRs, lol

Ah I only have Gogeta on my main account, and if he doesn't have the link required for the upcoming events he's about to be useless. I've got about 4 SV rerolls so far, but I'd probably cave all together for him + either of the other mains. I'm holding out hope for all three though and playing some of these rerolls up to the free multi pull as I go. I have an Gogeta+Broly reroll I could try that with but I feel like with the limited time I'm better off doing it with the SV rerolls and seeing which one ends up the best.

The one thing that really frustrates me us that on my main account I have too many awesome cards that would have been perfect with him like SSG Goku AGL and SSJ3 Goku AGL. I wish we could trade, but then you could break the game so easily.

MiTYH

So far I'm 49/77 medals for Vegito. Lost a few times today for bad orbs and whatnot. I'm getting better though, should get one more round in tonight, then finish it tomorrow.

Of course, I need 35 more for the INT Vegito I pulled, might as well finish it all while the team's in my head.

So far I'm 49/77 medals for Vegito. Lost a few times today for bad orbs and whatnot. I'm getting better though, should get one more round in tonight, then finish it tomorrow.

Of course, I need 35 more for the INT Vegito I pulled, might as well finish it all while the team's in my head.

What's your team set up? I might steal it if I have the units for it.

Savitar

Oddly enough I found the first part most annoying, Goku and Vegeta. It's not that they are hard but you got to have a team to deal with them and then Vegito and when he turns to Super Vegito too.

Caim

Pretty sure I'm gonna keep rerolling til this banner is over.

My most recent one has Gogeta on it so someone can have that if they want.

MiTYH

Oddly enough I found the first part most annoying, Goku and Vegeta. It's not that they are hard but you got to have a team to deal with them and then Vegito and when he turns to Super Vegito too.

Agreed. I just pulled the TUR PHY Gohan, but don't have the medals for him. Without, I'm using SuperStrike KC as my Pay blocker and damage reducer. Vegeta is the one I try to take out first since I have two TEQ (SSJ3 Vegeta and TUR Cell). Then the change to INT, that's where I've failed the most. Once he hits AGL type, I'm usually good

Well my first SV account hit the free multi and came away with AGL G Freeza, AGL U Gohan, INT Vegeto, PHY U Gohan and TEQ SS2 Goku. Not an extra god card but those feel like two of the better AGL's I could have pulled off that banner. Time to move onto the second account and see how that stacks up I guess.

Shouta

I think I'm gonna put my account on ice. I doubt I would have played that much even if I did pull Super Vegeto. I've only been logging in for daily rewards the last few months.

I guess I'll come back to it when I'm feeling the DBZ itch. At least I'll have Gogeta and Phys Broly for when I do even though they'll probably be outdated by then!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

100% yes. They keep screwing me up. Don't kill me but make me use items. My team is designed for final boss, not the guys before.

I realized I also pulled both the Goten and Trunks that will Dokkan into Gotenkses at some point in the future (it's not on global yet.)

Right now I'm still at the point where any of the 3 events are impossible for me, with the possible exception of Gogeta, but I haven't tried yet. How essential is Big Bad Bosses? I have a few but mostly SRs.

MisterMac

I realized I also pulled both the Goten and Trunks that will Dokkan into Gotenkses at some point in the future (it's not on global yet apparently. Right now I'm still at the point where any of the 3 events are impossible for me, with the possible exception of Gogeta, but I haven't tried yet. How essential is Big Bad Bosses? I have a few but mostly SRs.

Probably when SSJ3 Gotenks Dokkanfest hits GLB those cards will be able to Dokkan from the token

MiTYH

Wait... do Dokkan attacks heal you? Or... someone help, what did I miss?

Picture this:

Sitting at around 10k health, facing SV in its Super stage (final AGL part). Use a ghost user, attack with TUR Gogeta, TUR SSJ3 Vegeta, and SuperStrike KC. Gogeta goes first and Dokkan attacks, the others all super as well.

As my next lineup of comes in (UR Super Vegito, TUR Janemba, Friend TUR Gogeta), I notice I'm at full health. Still have all my healing items too.

Was this a glitch? Or am I too tired to realize what happened? No one has a healing passive.

I realized I also pulled both the Goten and Trunks that will Dokkan into Gotenkses at some point in the future (it's not on global yet.)

Right now I'm still at the point where any of the 3 events are impossible for me, with the possible exception of Gogeta, but I haven't tried yet. How essential is Big Bad Bosses? I have a few but mostly SRs.
If you have SV & TUR Gogeta not needed at all. Like I used SV, AGL Kid Buu for health Regen & TUR INT Cell to do chips of damage. But my other units are AGL Whis(he's my only AGL stunner I'm pretty sure), PHY SSJ Gotenks(super seal), and AGL SSJ Trunks(GT) he's mainly there to get XP and level up since he's has a +10% attack per orb passive. Then I used a friend Gogeta, preferably SA10. Most I used in a battle was a Senzu & Usher.

That sad moment when you SV SA8 is gonna Dokkan Gogeta so you can see how much ridiculous damage gets dealt, but Gogeta dies to a counter :(.

Edit: Fyi I also did Broly without most of the units. I think I had Kid Trunks, King Vegeta(pre-strike), and TEQ SSJ Goku(the one that you get from DAing Angel Goku) & Gogeta destroyed him. Same with cell. Honestly just get units that stun or have perfect guard and have Gogeta or SV do all the work for you.

Double edit: I suppose for Cell use maybe one or two units that stole his Regen. I killed him multiple times before he got a chance to Regen though.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've had the same account since the game came out, and am currently over 400+ days and MANY stones spent. I'm not rerolling this late in the game :)

MisterMac

I think I'm gonna save my last 150 stones for SSBKK. He's agility, he's awesome, he'll pair great with Vegito. As much as I'd like to spend 4 multis and hope I get INT Gohan or Gogeta I feel like I should walk away happy I got Super Vegito and not be greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom