• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth bringing both Mighty Mask (undokkaned) and STR Saiyawoman into Broly or should I just stick with Saiyawoman? Hypothetically. Also, should I prioritize Gogeta dokkaning or god Broly?

Bring both since you'll need the Blazing battle link. Also higher chance of you destroying his defense if both of them get a super off. Awaken Mighty Mask at least though.

I'd focus on Gogeta since that won't be as ridiculous and time consuming.

MisterMac

Finally dokkaned my SV. Doing the Trunks super strike with dual TUR SV leaders and 1 agl saibaman and it's a breeze. Will get the medals to dokkan Xeno Trunks within the hour. If anyone need a TUR SA9 S.Vegito or TUR max SA M.Vegeta for WT friend, feel free to add me.

ID:3109782106

Added! I'll be spending my WT Elder Kais on Super Vegito and running STR Broly when it starts. SuperMac is my username

MisterMac

Nice, congrats.

I did 4 singles today as a last ditch effort, got 3 SRs and a dupe STR SS3 Goku. I'm calling it quits on the pulls for now, might use a couple stones on stamina refreshes while going for the 3 Vegitos Dokkans.

I'm probably not going after Broly for now.

Still chasing Gogeta? I feel the pain man. Stones are burning a hole in my senzu pouch

MisterMac

I just got a reroll with Super Vegito and SSJ2 Trunks that I will probably make my secondary unless a Vegito/Gogeta shows up. I don't care that they don't go well together Trunks is my favorite character and that's the best ssr for him IMO

Durden77

Ugh did 3 pulls on the Rising Dragon and only got 2 SSRs. Should have qent with the GSSR. Now I have a ton of SRs.

At least I was able to bump up SV SA to 4 with them.

Ok now I'm spoilt for choice. I could go two more summons on the SV banner for another free roll and hope for Broly, but I already have SV and Gogeta. I could try the banner with the attack all characters for a good tourney build. Or GSSR since this reroll account is lacking them. Or AGL summons since I will want them for my SV team.

Ideas?

Arrrammis

Any way to refresh the friend character list? Game's being a dick and not giving me any SVs even though i was purposefully not using them before.

do the easy version of the epic showdown event mission. It's only 4 stamina, and you can just quit instead of finishing it. refreshes the friends list.

Arrrammis

Ok now I'm spoilt for choice. I could go two more summons on the SV banner for another free roll and hope for Broly, but I already have SV and Gogeta. I could try the banner with the attack all characters for a good tourney build. Or GSSR since this reroll account is lacking them. Or AGL summons since I will want them for my SV team.

Ideas?

don't do the AGL pull.

As far as the others, if it's an early reroll account (as in you can do story mission for more stones, so WT isn't your only source), then I'd go for the GSSR to get some more SSR units. I think you can get Majin Vegeta and Xeno trunks from GSSR, so you're not completely missing out on those.

Ideas?

Do free roll since the GSSR lasts till end of next month. AGL roll is a huge no since thats super risky.

Dragon banner is a good one but you can get a free pull so go for that one instead. The free pull ends tomorrow so start farming the quests and get as many pulls as possible. A free pull is nothing to sneeze at when you can get 10 units for free.

Okay the Super Gogeta Dokkan event is not all that hard with a SV friend. Just hope he attacks mostly on one character and save your ghost ushers and defensive items for the turns where SV is not available. I was worried about Goku and Vegeta beforehand but SV made very quick work of them too, they had less HP than I was expecting. Provided I do this mission with SV friends/guests I should be able to get the 10 medals. The stamina cost is the biggest ballache. Once I get Gogeta Dokkaned I may try for the Broly event, but we'll see.

My team for Gogeta was:

Gogeta
AGI SSR Goku (he sucks, mostly for Ki passive)
Agi SSJ Goten (honest-to-god powerhouse)
Int Vegito (unneeded, another Agi unit would have been better, probably take the free Trunks for orb passive next time)
Agi Teen Gohan
(wanted to use his super to debuff but never even got it off. Also I used the medals to awaken Videl to Saiyawoman so he's stuck like this until that event returns)
Teq Beerus (his passive super still hits like a truck even on Gogeta, but my orb situation is always dire when it goes off and I may put another Agi in his spot, not sure).

MisterMac

Ideas?

Here is my question, what good does Broly do you? You have Super Vegito so you will want a mono AGL team. Gogeta is better than Broly on Rainbow Teams and due to his effectiveness vs all types and better than Broly as filler for a mono AGL

So imo the answer is clear: Chase Majin Vegeta and Xeno Trunks with no regrets. Broly is worthless unless you get him instead of Super Vegito. R Murasaki is literally more valuable to you than Broly. But having Super Vegito makes Broly irrelevant and frankly it would be a trash pull that collects dust in your box.

Plus since you are rerolling you have more than enough time to grind story stones for those GSSR pulls before the end of the year AND Xeno Banner gives you Elder Kais. The path is clear, you just have to walk it.

I would chase spend on the Rising Dragon. Like 100-150 stones unless you get an AoE early. Than the GSSRs. Then save for SSBKK Goku in a few months

Rip did you get anything else good or was that it?

nope, bunch of SRs & Rs i already had. However, I still have one pull+multi. I just need to clear my box out a bit

third multi got me GT SSJ Gohan TEQ and a SV :eek:! I'ma save that bad boy for when dupe thing comes round

free multi was all crap :[

Thanks for the advice guys, think I know what I'm gonna do from here now. It's a fresh reroll so I've all the gems in the world to play with right now so I'm going to farm up as many stones as I can and see which makes the most sense going by the speed I can get the stones. I can probably get enough for the GSSR and drop a hundred of more on the dragon banner. If I go fast enough I might even opt for the extra free roll just to thicken up the numbers on this otherwise barren account.

My last account was done in 4 months and has about 37 UR's/unawakened SSR's so hopefully I can keep that pace. Though somehow I awakened Gogeta during the same event I rerolled last time. In hindsight I can't even think how that was possible. I must have had a lot of lucky pulls.

Yes Gogeta, attack my SV four times, GOOD, GOOD!
K gogeta is done with medals. Now if I ever pull him I don't need to worry bout the event.

Need more space, so...What pans, if any are worth keep? Or should I just sell em all? Also INT baby, yay or nay? and last, but not least, PHY Dr. Gero?

MisterMac

Yes Gogeta, attack my SV four times, GOOD, GOOD!
K gogeta is done with medals. Now if I ever pull him I don't need to worry bout the event.

Need more space, so...What pans, if any are worth keep? Or should I just sell em all? Also INT baby, yay or nay? and last, but not least, PHY Dr. Gero?

TEQ Pan might be useful on mono Teq since she gives a lot of ki

Durden77

Does anyone know how many DS total the standard quests give you?

Feel like a dummy because I already spent 300 DS on this fresh account. I have SV and Broly, and have put a lot of time into it, so no starting over for me. But just wondering how badly I hurt myself.

Why did I got for that 3rd Rising Dragon pull instead of the GSSR pull?! That was so stupid! At that point I should have just stuck with the Dokkan banner so I at least could have gotten a free pull.

Does anyone know how many DS total the standard quests give you?

Feel like a dummy because I already spent 300 DS on this fresh account. I have SV and Broly, and have put a lot of time into it, so no starting over for me. But just wondering how badly I hurt myself.

Why did I got for that 3rd Rising Dragon pull instead of the GSSR pull?! That was so stupid! At that point I should have just stuck with the Dokkan banner so I at least could have gotten a free pull.

3 per quest and 18 world with stages of 10 so around 540 + missions which is another 300 something. Then special events and stuff can net you around 1k stones altogether.

Durden77

3 per quest and 18 world with stages of 10 so around 540 + missions which is another 300 something. Then special events and stuff can net you around 1k stones altogether.

Alright....I just gotta be more careful from now on. So mad at myself for that last pull. Wanted Majin Vegeta too badly and wasn't thinking about all the other banner options.

Question about account recovery. Would showing too many units put me at risk? I have lots of single units that I'm not sure are good or not and I'm low on space

Alright....I just gotta be more careful from now on. So mad at myself for that last pull. Wanted Majin Vegeta too badly and wasn't thinking about all the other banner options.

To be fair it's about striking a balance. You need to spend a good chunk of those stones anyway if you want to build a team for taking on the harder content. My last reroll I burned about 500 of the gems as they dropped before I had a truly solid team. You could always hold them and hope for other banners but you'll likely be locked out of a bunch of content for weeks unless your pulls have been super lucky. Majin Vegeta was a good one to be trying for too anyway since he can help rake in free SSR's much easier.

Question about account recovery. Would showing too many units put me at risk? I have lots of single units that I'm not sure are good or not and I'm low on space

I think you're safe as long as you black out you username, money, level etc. Just wipe out all the stats at the top is what I usually do.

Arrrammis

I think the main thing for stealing accounts is the info in the top bar (name, level, # of stones, exp, etc.), showing cards shouldn't be much of a risk.

Hate you.

What team are you guys using for Trunks?

GGJgHm4.jpg

Gohan, Teen Trunks and Yamcha supers lower def, 18 takes reduced damage

Meneses

Hate you.

What team are you guys using for Trunks?

Mine was

Leader: undokkaned SV
Friend: undokkaned SV, SSR if possible (a UR might fit the limit, not sure) or Golden Frieza or Strike Vegeta / Pikkon

Murasaki for seals
Awakened Rs 18, Bandages, Raditz guard
SSR AGL Coora for the passive

SVs just eat him up.

Durden77

To be fair it's about striking a balance. You need to spend a good chunk of those stones anyway if you want to build a team for taking on the harder content. My last reroll I burned about 500 of the gems as they dropped before I had a truly solid team. You could always hold them and hope for other banners but you'll likely be locked out of a bunch of content for weeks unless your pulls have been super lucky. Majin Vegeta was a good one to be trying for too anyway since he can help rake in free SSR's much easier.

Well thanks, that makes me feel a little better. I have so much stone regret in this game sometimes lol. It BOTHERS me man.

But when I think about it honestly I've been pretty lucky with this account. SSR Super Vegito, PHY Broly, STR SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Great Sayiman, and INT Super Saiyan Trunks (that I just figured out I can Dokkan) off of 300 DSs isn't too bad.

Well thanks, that makes me feel a little better. I have so much stone regret in this game sometimes lol. It BOTHERS me man.

But when I think about it honestly I've been pretty lucky with this account. SSR Super Vegito, PHY Broly, STR SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Great Sayiman, and INT Super Saiyan Trunks (that I just figured out I can Dokkan) off of 300 DSs isn't too bad.

Yeah that's a better haul than me so far. In 4 pulls only 1 came with SSR's, but with SV and Gogeta back by back I suppose it's to be expected. Is that Xeno Trunks? If it is he's a beast, he has attack all when awakened which means he's great for farming the tournament.

TheAznOne

Well I'm officially done with this banner. Still have the free summon to do so I'm saving that for tomorrow night but I finally got the one card that alluded me when he first showed up months ago. RNG gods blessed me this event.

Well I'm officially done with this banner. Still have the free summon to do so I'm saving that for tomorrow night but I finally got the one card that alluded me when he first showed up months ago. RNG gods blessed me this event.

Save that Goten for his eventual Dokkan to Gotenks. Congrats on getting Gogeta. MVP until the eventual God rainbow leader appears.

TheAznOne

Save that Goten for his eventual Dokkan to Gotenks. Congrats on getting Gogeta. MVP until the eventual God rainbow leader appears.

Yes i'm aware. I follow JP so I get prepared for whats to come to Global. Was a dupe but now I'm at SA 3. One thing that sucks for my Gogeta, no more elder kais. S.Vegito was a bit greedy.

Yes i'm aware. I follow JP so I get prepared for whats to come to Global. Was a dupe but now I'm at SA 3. One thing that sucks for my Gogeta, no more elder kais. S.Vegito was a bit greedy.

Meh he can kill most guys even at SA1.

Anyways damn you Future Gohan! How dare you not drop your medal even though I did the mission over 8 times. I'm at 1/7.

YAAAAAAASSSS! Finally part of the damn Gogeta club!!!

Also got PHY Broly too. ^^ C'mon Super Vegeto, you're next!

Can't rock the grind since I'm on vacation, but pulling these jerkfaces makes me feel better about not getting SV yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom