• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically, if I were to spend 150 stones, would it be better to pull on the GSSR banner or the Rising Dragon one? Keeping in mind I have none of the banner units of either except Beerus and regular-ass Int Vegito. I'm leaning towards GSSR, I could really use more SSRs.

Meneses

The two regular Vegitos with double SV leads went by super easy, I don't think I spent more than 10 or 15 items total in those runs, but I still can't beat freaking Broly.

MisterMac

Dokkan Super Vegito friend made the Super Vegito fight pretty easy. I had to use all my items but Bulma is coming soon so who cares.

My friend Super Vegito countered the enemy Super Vegito for 117k 3 times than Dokkan Attacked him. Tasty

Meneses

Dokkan Super Vegito friend made the Super Vegito fight pretty easy. I had to use all my items but Bulma is coming soon so who cares.

My friend Super Vegito countered the enemy Super Vegito for 117k 3 times than Dokkan Attacked him. Tasty

On one of my runs I was super lucky that he mostly ganged up on one space and I killed SV in two turns thanks to 2 SV supers and 7 total counters (plus a few supers from the supporting characters), Seal + counter is OP.

MiTYH

Finished up all the main stages for the despair event. Weekend is busy so it'll be Vegito farming time again, then maybe some medals to awaken the stupid trunks that's needed for mission 11 in the future despair event. Darn requirements! Especially when I refuse to awaken it if it's not SA 10

Any idea how long triple XP lasts? It's kind of fundamental in the first stages of my reroll plan so I'm really hoping it doesn't end in a few hours when the banners change.

GKFinns

Am I the only one finding it nigh impossible to get the Future Gohan medals to Dokkan Awaken Xeno Trunks?

I've run mission 4 over 10 times without a single drop.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Am I the only one finding it nigh impossible to get the Future Gohan medals to Dokkan Awaken Xeno Trunks?

Yeah it wasn't great when the event was first out either. glad there's a mission for doing it 40 times since that's what it looks like will be necessary.

If anyone has a SSJ Future Goahn you should pick up these medals too since they are also used to DOkkan him

Hey bro join the club, at 34 tries and only 2 medals to show for it.....

Yeah it wasn't great when the event was first out either. glad there's a mission for doing it 40 times since that's what it looks like will be necessary.

If anyone has a SSJ Future Goahn you should pick up these medals too since they are also used to DOkkan him

Thanks for the heads up, how many medals does Future Gohan need?

Last pull on the dragon banner looked like total crap compared to the previous two which gave me three SSR's each. Up until that final unit turns out to be Xeno Trunks! I guess I need to add his medals to my to do list now.

Xanru

http://imgur.com/a/Dtv22

I went super ham this dokkanfest, and this was definitely the highlight.

All in all I came out really well this fest and my haul ended up with:

Gogeta(nu+dupe)
PHY Broly(nu+dupe(this game likes giving me phy units)
TEQ SS2 AngelKu
TEQ SS3 Vegeta(dupe)
Phy M.Gohan(dupe)
INT Super Perfect Cell(nu+dupe)
STR SS2 Trunks
STR Gotenks
Int Vegito
TEQ Vegito(nu++dupe)

All I really need now is SS3 Gotenks, as I have a pretty solid teq set-up, and mono teq is my favorite after rainbow.

TheAznOne

That sucks. In JP the drop rate was horrible when it came back so I wasn't surprised Bamco would do that to Global too. Thankfully I farmed those medals them the last time it was available so it wouldn't be a headache now.

TheAznOne

So I did my free multi summon and got jack shit from it. Decided to do a multi on the Rising Dragon banner since I had enough stones left to do it.

Let's say I got what I needed badly. Mr. MVP himself.
yO3bFp2.jpg

Yes. Broly. Sorry forgot to make that clear. It's incredible how easy it is with sv agl team.

Hm. I might try my luck at SV using him then, thanks!

I probably baba'd him more than once in the past, so he's having the last laugh now.

Hah, me too! But I think during the TEQ summons I pulled and it gave me him max SR lol.

Anyways, speaking of units should I feed dupes of Nail Namekian Pride to himself? Will the new dupe system make him really great, great enough to wait, or should I just feed dupes to other units/baba?

Also finally DAed PHY Xeno Trunks. Omg it's glorious to have two Attack All units now :D

Durden77

So after kicking myself for going for 3 Rising Dragon Carnival pulls earlier today because of my just unrelenting want for Majin Vegeta, at this point I still decided to scrape up 50 stones and say fuck it all to the wind and go 1 more time...

hitrauS.png

I am SO FUCKING HAPPY right now.

I have SV, Broly, and Majin Vegeta. I am completely content for now.

Ahhhhh....

kubus

So I have 52 dragon stones and the Dokkan Festival and Rising Dragon Carnival event ends in 15 minutes.

What should I go for? I noticed both of these only guarantee one SR character or higher, while the non-time limited 100 Million Global DLs Celebration multi-summon guarantees one SSR character.

I only started last week so I'm still kinda lost!

Durden77

So I have 52 dragon stones and the Dokkan Festival and Rising Dragon Carnival event ends in 15 minutes.

What should I go for? I noticed both of these only guarantee one SR character or higher, while the non-time limited 100 Million Global DLs Celebration multi-summon guarantees one SSR character.

I only started last week so I'm still kinda lost!

I wouldn't go for the Dokkan festival at this point since you can't get the free pull with 3. If your account is new and still doesn't have many SSRs, I'd say go for the GSSR pull, not the Rising Dragon Pull. The GSSR pulls last to the end of the year too, so you can take your time. If you've got what feels like a solid amount of SSRs already and the scouter characters interest you, go for the Rising Dragon.

kubus

I wouldn't go for the Dokkan festival at this point since you can't get the free pull with 3. If your account is new and still doesn't have many SSRs, I'd say go for the GSSR pull, not the Rising Dragon Pull. If you've got what feels like a solid amount of SSRs already and the scouter characters interest you, go for the Rising Dragon.
I only have seven SSRs so I'll go for the GSSR pull. Thanks!

edit: Wow that was useless. I pulled 6 R characters, SRs are Captain Ginyu, Chaozu and #17. The SSR was SSJ2 Goku (Angel). Half of my SSR characters are variations of Goku now... Oh well.

MisterMac

I only have seven SSRs so I'll go for the GSSR pull. Thanks!

edit: Wow that was useless. I pulled 6 R characters, SRs are Captain Ginyu, Chaozu and #17. The SSR was SSJ2 Goku (Angel). Half of my SSR characters are variations of Goku now... Oh well.

I regret not spending on the Rising Dragon. The GSSR would have been there til the end of the year and I got 3 dupes and one useless android SSR from mine. OH WELL.

Time to start saving for SSBKK and praying I get good AGL units from my WT rewards

Something that is annoying me since I did a bunch of rerolls. Veteran players should be able to do the new tutorial quest to get those dragon stones and 20 extra character slots AND free Waifu 18. That's some serious bullshit that we get locked out of those rewards.

EDIT:

I'm sure glad I didn't pull multiple Vegito in the course of my dokkan life thus far. This 77 medal grind is real as fuck. It's an easy fight with my team but LONG and so much stamina.

lol I can't even make it past Broly's second phase, let alone beat his third one. Feels extremely bad. No SV, no Guldo, not enough good Blazing Battle units. This sucks.

Everything gonna die now.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that had I pulled SV on my main it would have been even more one sided than that! My AGL units on my main is just stupid, had pretty much all the best ones available. However I have neither SV or an attack all unit like my new account. I keep getting my gf to do singles in hopes of moving back to my main with an SV though.

I regret not spending on the Rising Dragon. The GSSR would have been there til the end of the year and I got 3 dupes and one useless android SSR from mine. OH WELL.

Time to start saving for SSBKK and praying I get good AGL units from my WT rewards

Something that is annoying me since I did a bunch of rerolls. Veteran players should be able to do the new tutorial quest to get those dragon stones and 20 extra character slots AND free Waifu 18. That's some serious bullshit that we get locked out of those rewards.

Wait what, I never even noticed this on my rerolls. Wheres that located at?

Lagamorph

42 medals so far. Slow going but getting there.

I could Dokkan my TEQ or INT Vegito now, but I think I'll keep them to Dokkan Super Vegito, then I should be able to tackle it much easier/faster with double Super Vegito lead.

Meneses

42 medals so far. Slow going but getting there.

I could Dokkan my TEQ or INT Vegito now, but I think I'll keep them to Dokkan Super Vegito, then I should be able to tackle it much easier/faster with double Super Vegito lead.

That's what I did.

Dokkaning my Teq Vegito first would have helped, but saving them for SV made it easier in the end so it was worth it.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I pull on the AGL banner and got a bunch of scrubs. Then pulled on the Dokkan banner and got AGL SSB Goku. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My goal on my new account was to dokkan Xeno Trunks asap for the tournament. Like an idiot, I thought the added stages of the event had the medals needed so I went through the motions and awakened the INT trunks from the event. So I ended up wasting Gohan medals basically. Pretty sure Gohan medals are rarer than King Cold.

I am SO FUCKING HAPPY right now.

I have SV, Broly, and Majin Vegeta. I am completely content for now.

Ahhhhh....

Congrats, you're living the dream.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Huh so this Guldo thing. Dude has been sitting in my box for over a year, glad I never got rid of him. I remember SSJ3 Gotenks having a similar thing of only being able to be attacked by certain characters in his final stage, maybe this method could work

Did the 3 GSSR pulls and got AGI Ultimate Gohan (would be awesome if I had SV...), TEQ Cooler final form, STR SSJ2 Future Trunks, INT SSJ Gohan (Cell Saga). Nothing that's a huge help for any of these events I don't think. I actually mostly wanted a Guldo, lol, but I'm getting mostly dupe SRs. Really feels like certain characters are more likely to drop for certain accounts.

My goal on my new account was to dokkan Xeno Trunks asap for the tournament. Like an idiot, I thought the added stages of the event had the medals needed so I went through the motions and awakened the INT trunks from the event. So I ended up wasting Gohan medals basically. Pretty sure Gohan medals are rarer than King Cold.

It took me about 20 runs on Z Hard to get just two.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom