• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Guldo do that gives me an idea. Though I doubt 2nd form Frieza's ability works like that. Should test it once I'm done farming everything I need to farm.

MisterMac

I had to spend a stone to finish him but I got Super Vegito to within one Super attack from death before that.

UR PHY Bardock Lead
UR TEQ SSGSS Goku
UR PHY Kid Trunks
UR AGL Super Vegito
TUR STR SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR INT Janemba
Friend TUR Gogeta.

Kept SSJ3 Vegeta and Janemba together for fierce battle and the fusions together for high powered Supers.

TEQ SSGSS Goku wasn't very helpful. He had one clutch guard and that's it. Ditto for Kid Trunks.

Next attempt will be

UR PHY Bardock Lead
UR INT SSJ Goku
UR TEQ SSJ2 Goku
UR AGL Super Vegito
TUR INT Janemba
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
Friend TUR Gogeta

You guys think swapping SSJ2 Goku with AGL Kid Buu for healing would be better? Also considering starter Piccolo to lower attack and guard for 50% less damage

GGJgHm4.jpg

Gohan, Teen Trunks and Yamcha supers lower def, 18 takes reduced damage

Mine was

Leader: undokkaned SV
Friend: undokkaned SV, SSR if possible (a UR might fit the limit, not sure) or Golden Frieza or Strike Vegeta / Pikkon

Murasaki for seals
Awakened Rs 18, Bandages, Raditz guard
SSR AGL Coora for the passive

SVs just eat him up.
I need a super sealer, ugh. I did SV with TUR Gogeta then bandage man for damage reduction and then randoms for some more beefy and better defense than saibaman. I had to use two senzus, a yama, and a dende(he super SV right before SV was set to kill his ass...which I why I need an AGL sealer.) I unfortunately do not have the great Murasaki ;(

Durden77

Yeah that's a better haul than me so far. In 4 pulls only 1 came with SSR's, but with SV and Gogeta back by back I suppose it's to be expected. Is that Xeno Trunks? If it is he's a beast, he has attack all when awakened which means he's great for farming the tournament.

Nah I wish. He's this Trunks. http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_from_the_Future_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(Teen)

That's why I pulled on the Rising Dragon so much was in hopes of Majin Vegeta/Xeno Trunks.

MiTYH

Taking a break from farming SV and working on the Despair future event. Never ran it so lots to do, all stages and some characters to farm. I'm away this weekend with limited time to play, so that's when I'll go all in on the 50-stamina stage for my last 35 medals.

SV is really nice to bring though

Meneses

Just dokkaned SV, should make farming the 2 regular Vegitos easier.

I actually prefer his regular super (final kamehameha), even though it suffers from one of my pet peeves with this game: the character art is totally different from the super animation and it looks stupid when launching supers.

They should have put the character art close ups BEFORE they start launching the super.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I had to spend a stone to finish him but I got Super Vegito to within one Super attack from death before that.

UR PHY Bardock Lead
UR TEQ SSGSS Goku
UR PHY Kid Trunks
UR AGL Super Vegito
TUR STR SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR INT Janemba
Friend TUR Gogeta.

Kept SSJ3 Vegeta and Janemba together for fierce battle and the fusions together for high powered Supers.

TEQ SSGSS Goku wasn't very helpful. He had one clutch guard and that's it. Ditto for Kid Trunks.

Next attempt will be

UR PHY Bardock Lead
UR INT SSJ Goku
UR TEQ SSJ2 Goku
UR AGL Super Vegito
TUR INT Janemba
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
Friend TUR Gogeta

You guys think swapping SSJ2 Goku with AGL Kid Buu for healing would be better? Also considering starter Piccolo to lower attack and guard for 50% less damage

Things went a lot easier for me once I started to use a dokkan'd SV friend lead. What items are you bringing?

RNGeus has heard my pleas and decided to have mercy upon my wretched soul. So I'm doing Trunks for medals.

Second fight: SV & SG are separated :(. He ults the very first turn in phase 1. Didn't have a baba so I tanked it. Then after that 0 ults and I only needed to use 1 more senzu.

Third fight: Vegito and Gogeta are yet again separated </3. Gogeta goes first, can't ult. I decided I'ma make Vegito go third when he pops up instead of putting Gogeta third right now. Next turn, no SV :0! Good thing I didn't put Gogeta third, that would have been bad! So far third is fine, might need to use a couple senzus max.

I have like two or three guldos I was about to feed to units. Good thing I didn't.

Edit:. He ded and I only used 1 senzu :3

Being 100% dependent on SV friends/guests for Dokkan events makes me extra salty I didn't get one. But he does make the Gogeta medal event extremely easy, as long as you're careful. My team is basically 3.5 support/linkers and 2.5 actual damage dealers, with guest SV doing 75% of the damage. Anyway I only need 2 more medals and I'm done with that one.

Being 100% dependent on SV friends/guests for Dokkan events makes me extra salty I didn't get one. But he does make the Gogeta medal event extremely easy, as long as you're careful. My team is basically 3.5 support/linkers and 2.5 actual damage dealers, with guest SV doing 75% of the damage. Anyway I only need 2 more medals and I'm done with that one.
My SV will be there for you always <3. I was like 4 damages. Gogeta+Vegito link so well that they are the only links I need for each other. Then I had Buu for HP Regen and damage, and Cell for damage. I don't think I can take on Vegito yet though...

GSSR is on till end of the year right? Should I do the Xeno Trunks banner? I wanna multipull mainly for Elder Kai. I already got Xeno Trunks eons ago, but if I also get Majin Vegeta I'd have three attack all bros lol. I got his medals already but never got him :(

Lagamorph

Has anyone got a TUR Super Vegito leader that I can add as a friend to help clear the Vegito event?

I did have one in my friends list this morning, and I was able to clear the event with the following team,

Leader - Super Vegito (Non-TUR)
AGL Golden Frieza
AGL Whis
STR SSJ3 Goku (TUR)
AGL Goku (Kaioken)
AGL SSJ2 Goku
Friend - Super Vegito (TUR)

Unfortunately that person has either changed their leader, or dropped me off their friend list :(

I'm also thinking of swapping out AGL SSJ2 Goku for STR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. I know I'll lose some HP, but he's the only other unit I have with Fierce Battle. SSJ2 Goku was Supering a lot due to his +3 Ki passive, but wasn't really doing much damage due to Vegito's barrier. I have TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, PHY FP Frieza, INT Perfect Cell and INT Ultimate Gohan, but none of them are Dokkaned as I only got the INTs in the last few days and I never managed the Frieza or Vegeta events.

Has anyone got a TUR Super Vegito leader that I can add as a friend to help clear the Vegito event?

I did have one in my friends list this morning, and I was able to clear the event with the following team,

Leader - Super Vegito (Non-TUR)
AGL Golden Frieza
AGL Whis
STR SSJ3 Goku (TUR)
AGL Goku (Kaioken)
AGL SSJ2 Goku
Friend - Super Vegito (TUR)

Unfortunately that person has either changed their leader, or dropped me off their friend list :(

I'm also thinking of swapping out AGL SSJ2 Goku for STR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. I know I'll lose some HP, but he's the only other unit I have with Fierce Battle. SSJ2 Goku was Supering a lot due to his +3 Ki passive, but wasn't really doing much damage due to Vegito's barrier. I have PHY Frieza, INT Perfect Cell and INT Ultimate Gohan, but none of them are Dokkaned as I only got the INTs in the last few days and I never managed the Frieza event.

Sure add me: 3110199581

Lagamorph

MisterMac

Things went a lot easier for me once I started to use a dokkan'd SV friend lead. What items are you bringing?

senzu/dende/yemma/usher. You think friend Dokkan'd Super Vegito is a better pick than Gogeta? I would go with Double Vegito leads but then no one else would get to super

I'm going out right now but would anyone care to make a google sheet with a list of friend codes for everyone and their username so that we can add each other and have a centralized list to add friends?

If no one is up to it, I'll do it later on tonight. Just post your Friend ID.

Also the OP should be updated with a whole bunch of new info but we are likely gonna have to wait for OT 2 for that.

Edit: Nvm this will work out better.

Quote to reveal for security reasons

Raxious has the much better sheet and more people but its really old and I dunno if half the people are active anymore. Would you guys prefer me just linking the old sheet and using that?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Man I could have sworn you were on my friends list already but I'm not seeing you. You can add me: 1480112852

senzu/dende/yemma/usher. You think friend Dokkan'd Super Vegito is a better pick than Gogeta? I would go with Double Vegito leads but then no one else would get to super

Yeah I went from using 5 to 6 items per run to using 1 or 2 with SV as a friend. Of course, it's just luck of the draw w/r/t positing and ki, but SV, when linked, can do some crazy damage. I added the item that makes all attacks normal and it helped a lot when I couldn't seal him.

So who's special attack should I level first, Gogeta or Super Vegeto? i'm using both in my main team right now while I grind the missions out but I can't decide who to focus on. Obviously SV will be my main with Gogeta as a backup, but Gogeta's super is ridiculous.

idonteven

whole day of single summons not a single ssr

maybe 5 sr and 20+ r

this account is fucked with super super bad cards and the only good one is vegito

Kitoro

whole day of single summons not a single ssr

maybe 5 sr and 20+ r

this account is fucked with super super bad cards and the only good one is vegito

What's the benefit of single summons when you could have taken part in the multi-pull promos? Is it because you only get 125 stones when re-rolling?

idonteven

What's the benefit of single summons when you could have taken part in the multi-pull promos? Is it because you only get 125 stones when re-rolling?

i grinded story missions and got the worst multi summons ever so i tried to see if my luck was better in single

boy i was wrong

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So who's special attack should I level first, Gogeta or Super Vegeto? i'm using both in my main team right now while I grind the missions out but I can't decide who to focus on. Obviously SV will be my main with Gogeta as a backup, but Gogeta's super is ridiculous.

I pumped all of mine into Gogeta first. His super is key as to why he's so useful.

idonteven

are you fucking kidding me i pulled broly on my first single summon on a brand new account

kill me now

if i dont get anything decent on the remaining ones im just gonna put the code here for someone to have fun with

edit: ok i didnt get anything else after him so pm me if you want the broly account

Arrrammis

Here's my team for shredding S. vegito:
Leader: AGL Kid Buu (That +70% health is incredibly useful)
STR Super Gogeta
INT Vegito (Dokkan'd, was originally dokkaned STR Beerus)
TEQ Perfect Cell
PHY Ultimate Gohan
INT General Blue (Stunner- You're my boy Blue!)
Friend: AGL Super Gogeta (awakened) - I just run an epic showdown at 4 stamina a run until S. Vegito shows up in my list.
Items: Senzu bean, Dende, Ghost Usher, TEQ Oolong

Me: O boy, o boy, 7 Trunk medals, finally I can Awkaken Xeno Trunks!
Bandai: Nope, you gotta get Gohan medals too!
Me: Shit. How many I need -looks at Awaken page- o only two needed, that's not bad!
Bandai: DROP RATES SUCK MWUAHAHAHA

y u do dis to me pls

This is basically me with Gohan medal. Only 2 out 7 right now. Really wanna farm UR Goku from cross event :(

idonteven

making new account over and over again on my ipad is so slow..and i am super lucky on them but not lucky again to start on them

who wants this one ? sorry for all the spam i just want to give them away and make someone kinda happy

spammingsorryk0u3d.jpg

making new account over and over again on my ipad is so slow..and i am super lucky on them but not lucky again to start on them

who wants this one ? sorry for all the spam i just want to give them away and make someone kinda happy

spammingsorryk0u3d.jpg

How are you getting two pulls in a reroll? There's only been enough gems to do 1 pull for me.

Durden77

Went ahead and did my 3 GSSR pulls.

Got AGL Xeno Trunks, SSJ2 Great Sayiman (dupe) and Teq Whis.

Meh. Glad I've got a SSR Teq.

I want Majin Vegeta so bad

I've already spent 450 stones on this account. Fuck me.

Lagamorph

Man I could have sworn you were on my friends list already but I'm not seeing you. You can add me: 1480112852

You're at your friend limit when I tried to add you :(

Up to 3 wins now, it's painful waiting for the stamina to regenerate so I can go again, only got 92.

MisterMac

This damn game. I decided to spend 150 stones. 50 on the rising dragon: got absolute shit. But Elder Kai so okay.

My second GSSR summon: a third dupe SSJ2 TEQ Goku. Sure he's getting a rebirth but c'mon guys. Final GSSR: STR Android 17. Meh.

I should have chased the glory and went for Gogeta.

I guess I can't complain since I got Super Vegito but I Kid Buu is my only other good SSR AGL card. I really hope some WT Rewards help me out somewhere along the way

SnakeEyes

Banned
This fucking game, man.

I'm now the only one in my group of 4 friends who play that didn't get Super Vegito. I can't be overly mad, because I did pull PHY Broly and Gogeta, but Gogeta is a writeoff since I already have him TUR'd at SA10.

Also, throughout the multi-summon process I got 4 INT Vegitos so mine is now SA10, but I'm still not bothering to do the Dokkan event.

Is anyone here one of these guys?
Ace
Caim
Siaibi
Codyw00
Dohko
-blank name but TUR AGL SSJ3 Goku lead-
Marvinxo
Aza89

Another mission, another 3 support items :[

Status
Not open for further replies.