• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAznOne

Did the 3 GSSR pulls and got AGI Ultimate Gohan (would be awesome if I had SV...), TEQ Cooler final form, STR SSJ2 Future Trunks, INT SSJ Gohan (Cell Saga). Nothing that's a huge help for any of these events I don't think. I actually mostly wanted a Guldo, lol, but I'm getting mostly dupe SRs. Really feels like certain characters are more likely to drop for certain accounts.

That's the RNG life.

MisterMac

I would kill for an a solid INT SSR. Aii's team has me so jealous. My INT team won't link for shit and will have starter Goku and Strike Vegeta!

I've just been running him with Janemba since he shares shocking speed. C'mon world tournament. I need those stones and that ticket.

Tried 18-3 instead of 16-1 for my level up routine. Seems like that would cost a Baba every time cause I won my first match easy and lost my second because SSJ3 Vegeta wasn't in my first 3 so my mere mortals got lit up by enemy Super attacks

I'm so jealous of my friends reroll. First multi net him PHY Broly, Super Vegito, AGL Kid Buu and STR Beerus. Along the way he picked up all these ssrs AGL Goten, AGL Android 18, PHY SSJ Kid Trunks, TEQ Vegito, INT Whis, SSJ2 Great Saiyaman

idonteven

I would kill for an a solid INT SSR. Aii's team has me so jealous. My INT team won't link for shit and will have starter Goku and Strike Vegeta!

I've just been running him with Janemba since he shares shocking speed. C'mon world tournament. I need those stones and that ticket.

Tried 18-3 instead of 16-1 for my level up routine. Seems like that would cost a Baba every time cause I won my first match easy and lost my second because SSJ3 Vegeta wasn't in my first 3 so my mere mortals got lit up by enemy Super attacks

I'm so jealous of my friends reroll. First multi net him PHY Broly, Super Vegito, AGL Kid Buu and STR Beerus. Along the way he picked up all these ssrs AGL Goten, AGL Android 18, PHY SSJ Kid Trunks, TEQ Vegito, INT Whis, SSJ2 Great Saiyaman

i can give you this account if you want a pretty good starting team
rolling6sjk8.jpg

pretty sure if you no life it with double exp you can destroy anything in the game before WT

Durden77

pretty sure if you no life it with double exp you can destroy anything in the game before WT

Can confirm the strength of having no life. Have been no life-ing extremely hard (even at work) with a fresh account since Tuesday and I'm up to Rank 75 already with the XP boost. And that's with me using my stamina efficiently instead of just blowing through.

No life-ing right now = extremely strong strategy IMHOH.

MisterMac

rolling6sjk8.jpg

Appreciate the offer but having Super Vegito/Majin Vegeta/STR Broly makes sticking with my main account the right play.

Of course I have a back up account with Super Vegito/Kid Buu and SSJ2 Trunks. Just in case.

Plus it looks like PHY Broly's fight is giving people ulcers.

Can confirm the strength of having no life. Have been no life-ing extremely hard (even at work) with a fresh account since Tuesday and I'm up to Rank 75 already with the XP boost. And that's with me using my stamina efficiently instead of just blowing through.

No life-ing right now = extremely strong strategy IMHOH.

Yeah That's basically how I reroll. I actually only play about an hour a day usually and often skip days but with a reroll I usually set 3 days or so to get my account up to scratch, typically on a weekend. I started the grind properly yesterday and today I'm at rank 60~ and have just finished collecting all medals to awaken Xeno Trunks, plus have 14 SSR units already. I'm well on my way to having the gear and team to take on Gogeta outside of a slight shortage of awakening medals and I'm hoping to awaken SV before the XP event ends.

Last time I went from level 0 to an awakened Gogeta in about 4-5 days so I can't see a reason why the same isn't possible with SV.

Appreciate the offer but having Super Vegito/Majin Vegeta/STR Broly makes sticking with my main account the right play.

Of course I have a back up account with Super Vegito/Kid Buu and SSJ2 Trunks. Just in case.

Plus it looks like PHY Broly's fight is giving people ulcers.

I'd actually take STR Broly over PHY Broly just for the attack all.

idonteven

Yeah That's basically how I reroll. I actually only play about an hour a day usually and often skip days but with a reroll I usually set 3 days or so to get my account up to scratch, typically on a weekend. I started the grind properly yesterday and today I'm at rank 60~ and have just finished collecting all medals to awaken Xeno Trunks, plus have 14 SSR units already. I'm well on my way to having the gear and team to take on Gogeta outside of a slight shortage of awakening medals and I'm hoping to awaken SV before the XP event ends.

Last time I went from level 0 to an awakened Gogeta in about 4-5 days so I can't see a reason why the same isn't possible with SV.

I'd actually take STR Broly over PHY Broly just for the attack all.

meh i rerolled and only got vegito

cant dokkan him cuz i dont have any tur,no lifed and got all story mode stones and i got 3 ssr's from ALL OF THEM

500 stones = 3 srr's

meh i rerolled and only got vegito

cant dokkan him cuz i dont have any tur,no lifed and got all story mode stones and i got 3 ssr's from ALL OF THEM

500 stones = 3 srr's

If you wanted a shot at another roll I have an account you could have if you want. It's SV only, no Gogeta or Broly but at 150 Stones spent so far the SSR's are AGL Golden Frieza, AGL Ultimate Gohan, PHY Ultimate Gohan, TEQ Vegeto and TEQ SSJ2 Goku. Lots of potential TUR's and was going to be the account I used until I pulled SV and SG together. Downside would be it's only around rank 20 and I don't think Wayward Champion was unlocked by the time I swicthed.

idonteven

If you wanted a shot at another roll I have an account you could have if you want. It's SV only, no Gogeta or Broly but at 150 Stones spent so far the SSR's are AGL Golden Frieza, AGL Ultimate Gohan, PHY Ultimate Gohan, TEQ Vegeto and TEQ SSJ2 Goku. Lots of potential TUR's and was going to be the account I used until I pulled SV and SG together. Downside would be it's only around rank 20 and I don't think Wayward Champion was unlocked by the time I swicthed.

nah im good thanks :p i am already lvl 120 and i wanted to be kinda high for the WT

thanks tho !

MisterMac

So what's a good way to spend stamina once I finish off Super Vegito. Obviously the Trunks story event cause it still has precious stones. I assume the Gogeta event is easy with double Super Vegito? Might as well grab those stones. Ditto for the Trunks strike.

How worthwhile is it to grind out PHY Broly and INT Trunks to SA10? I'll probably grab Strike Trunks too if I have time/stamina. If they are crap I will grind that One Piece event to get my 3 SSJ Goku to SA10s

So what's a good way to spend stamina once I finish off Super Vegito. Obviously the Trunks story event cause it still has precious stones. I assume the Gogeta event is easy with double Super Vegito? Might as well grab those stones. Ditto for the Trunks strike.

How worthwhile is it to grind out PHY Broly and INT Trunks to SA10? I'll probably grab Strike Trunks too if I have time/stamina. If they are crap I will grind that One Piece event to get my 3 SSJ Goku to SA10s

If you're beating the SV event then the Gogeta one will likely be a breeze. It's worth bringing the typical items as he is going to ignore your type advantage, though the 100% stat boost should negate most of it.

Durden77

I'm kind of mad at myself, because I was so hype for Xenoverse 2, played the shit out of it. But once all this SV shit happened and I made a new account, all I've been playing is this. Way to go ne.

What are my odds of success at the Vegito event when my only Fierce Battle unit is Gogeta? I'd basically be reliant on two characters with the link. I probably shouldn't waste my time, right?

Just curious, can both forms of Xeno Trunks be Dokkaned and have Attack All? Because I just got an SSJ AGL Xeno Trunks who would be even more ideal than the PHY version if he has the same ability.

Lagamorph

What are my odds of success at the Vegito event when my only Fierce Battle unit is Gogeta? I'd basically be reliant on two characters with the link. I probably shouldn't waste my time, right?
If you got a friend awakened Super Vegito you'd have a chance. My first successful run my only fierce battle units were friend Super Vegito and SSJ3 Goku. Gogeta would be even better.

Durden77

Just curious, can both forms of Xeno Trunks be Dokkaned and have Attack All? Because I just got an SSJ AGL Xeno Trunks who would be even more ideal than the PHY version if he has the same ability.

Pretty sure it's only PHY. I got AGL Xeno Trunks too. He seems like a good character on his own though.

Ffs. I'm trying to do the mission where you do stage 10 lvl 10 times or whatever. It's so bloody annoying when the second phase of the Android super the first turn, every. single. time. Literally every time I do it, second phase they BOTH super. This time they got to go first and both supered so I said screw it, not worth wasting items on these clowns.

I'ma try my luck at SV. For Fierce Battle I have STR Broly, AGL Kid Buu, and INT PErfect Cell. All TUR. Should I use all of em, or just Buu, with other AGL units? I was thinking Whis so he can stun, and might even bring in SSJ Gotenks because he seals supers.

This is the team I'm using on my alt account. You can hang on until Gogeta and your SV friend link together and put the damage down. Probably going to switch Whis out for INT Vegito though.
7ieuCxm.jpg

Considering buying the Piccolo from Baba's shop that's 100 gems. He's TEQ and reduces damage taken by 50% on guard, pretty good for SV event I'm thinking (I don't have Janemba or Golden Frieza, so pretty much no good blocking units aside from friend's SV).

Thinking of running the Gogeta event soon, but my only problem is the lack of awakenings. You guys reckon I could make it through with this team?

Standard UR Super Vegito
SSR Gogeta SA6 (missing the gregories)
SSR SSJ Goku AGL
SSR SSJ Xeno Trunks AGL
SSR Ultimate Gohan AGL
SR Trunks Kid

FC: SSR/UR/TUR Super Vegito

A few of them aren't quite at the level cap either, particularly Gohan and Xeno Trunks being my new additions, however I figured the 100% stat boost might be enough to swing it in my favor. My real concern is actually the opening fight instead and the lack of proper Ki links at this point.

Last multisummon with quest stones, get a banner card... and it's a PHY Broly dupe rather than the SV I need. Game pls

Poster above: Gogeta event is pretty easy with Gogeta/SV combo. Make sure you have good ki links and you'll be fine, you'll have to burn some items, but SV counters and supers make fairly short work of him.

Thinking of running the Gogeta event soon, but my only problem is the lack of awakenings. You guys reckon I could make it through with this team?

Standard UR Super Vegito
SSR Gogeta SA6 (missing the gregories)
SSR SSJ Goku AGL
SSR SSJ Xeno Trunks AGL
SSR Ultimate Gohan AGL
SR Trunks Kid

FC: SSR/UR/TUR Super Vegito

A few of them aren't quite at the level cap either, particularly Gohan and Xeno Trunks being my new additions, however I figured the 100% stat boost might be enough to swing it in my favor. My real concern is actually the opening fight instead and the lack of proper Ki links at this point.

SV+TUR SG make Gogeta a joke. Honestly, just those two units deal sufficient damage. I'd take a stunner or a super sealer(preferably both) and maybe someone that take reduced damage for the times when SG & SV aren't up to bat. I personally HATE kid trunks, so many times his passive has screwed me over >:[. Like there'd be times when there's not enough blue orbs, but the rainbow orbs connect a line long enough of a different orb and allows me to super. Then kid trunks comes along and ruins everything!

As for Gregory Baba shop sells them for Zeni and sometimes sells em in the point shop.

SV+TUR SG make Gogeta a joke. Honestly, just those two units deal sufficient damage. I'd take a stunner or a super sealer(preferably both) and maybe someone that take reduced damage for the times when SG & SV aren't up to bat. I personally HATE kid trunks, so many times his passive has screwed me over >:[. Like there'd be times when there's not enough blue orbs, but the rainbow orbs connect a line long enough of a different orb and allows me to super. Then kid trunks comes along and ruins everything!

As for Gregory Baba shop sells them for Zeni and sometimes sells em in the point shop.

I had been debating Trunks's role to be honest. He's very close to just being perma kicked from my team for the same reason but every now and then he's proved useful. Are there common cards that make good stun and seal units? My biggest bane with this game has always been finding the info on how a unit works. Just looking at my TUR Xeno Trunks I still can't see anywhere that mentions his attack all ability for instance.

PHY Xeno Trunks is the one that gets attack all, not AGL Xeno :p.

Yeah I have both, just it doesn't seem to mention attack all under his special even at TUR.

I had been debating Trunks's role to be honest. He's very close to just being perma kicked from my team for the same reason but every now and then he's proved useful. Are there common cards that make good stun and seal units? My biggest bane with this game has always been finding the info on how a unit works. Just looking at my TUR Xeno Trunks I still can't see anywhere that mentions his attack all ability for instance.

PHY Xeno Trunks is the one that gets attack all, not AGL Xeno :p.

Yeah I hate kid Trunks' orb changing passive. There's a TEQ Goten that has an amazing one for mono teams though, it changes all blue orbs to rainbow orbs. It's awesome for any team that doesn't need blue orbs, actually.

MisterMac

How's this team for SV?

UR SV(Not TUR)
TUR AGL Kid Buu
TUR INT Cell
SSR TEQ Piccolo
UR INT Turles
UR PHY SSJ Gotenks
Friend TUR SG

Should be great. You have some good healing and a sealer/stunner. Just manipulate the key orbs to prioritize your sealer getting to attack and you should win easily. Friend TUR Super Vegito will wreck face on the final stage so keep his fierce battle link up and get him to counter as much as you can.

For reference my setup

UR Super Vegito
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR Janemba
UR INT SSJ Goku
UR PHY Bardock
UR AGL Kid Buu

Friend TUR Super Vegito

Bring Baba/Usher/Yemma/Senzu

Should be great. You have some good healing and a sealer/stunner. Just manipulate the key orbs to prioritize your sealer getting to attack and you should win easily. Friend TUR Super Vegito will wreck face on the final stage so keep his fierce battle link up and get him to counter as much as you can.

For reference my setup

UR Super Vegito
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
TUR Janemba
UR INT SSJ Goku
UR PHY Bardock
UR AGL Kid Buu

Friend TUR Super Vegito

Bring Baba/Usher/Yemma/Senzu

Hm, okay.

Also fuck my life. I accidentally used a DS when I got KO'd. Pretty pissed about that...he wasn't even down one bar, but he supered me with 71k damage after just ruined me. I thought I quit in time but guess not. I wish there was a "are you sure you want to spend a DS?" option WHY IS THERE A CONFIRMATION FOR NOT WANTING TO SPEND ONE, BUT NOT ONE FOR SPENDING ONE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: starting to get really fuckin annoyed at the stun rates. Turles fails to stun in ALL three spots the last time he's up. So he goes up again, and fails in the first two spots, like what the shit Bandai?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Fucking hell, even Dragon Ball Super is mocking me now.

New episode went up, and then I saw the preview for next weeks episode... ~_~

Kettch

Decided to reroll an account to play around with after failing to get SV on my main with 22 multis. Finally got a Super Vegito+Gogeta roll after quite a while, and my 3 GSSRs were AGL Golden Freeza, TEQ SSJ2 Angel Goku and STR SSJ3 Goku. Pretty damn happy with that, though it would have been nice to get a non-guaranteed SSR in there.

Hopefully I can make my way up to dokkaning these guys before the events go away.

MisterMac

How do you guys think trying to beat Super Vegito without a sealer or a fierce battle would go? My friend is on a reroll account and if he beats it 5 times he can Dokkan his TEQ Vegito and then grab a friend TUR Super Vegito and faceroll the next 11 times with fierce battle. His only Sealer is the captain ginyu with a chance to seal passive. He can bring a meaty Mono AGL team with Kid Buu for healing and have like 100k HP.

By the way, tonight is the best night for rerolling. You start with 98 stones. Sell a character to Baba and spend 10 trade points to expand her inventory and that's two extra stones for two multisummons.

EDIT:

BULMA BATTLE PREP IS BACK! Especially great for reroll Super Vegito accounts. Stock up on Baba/Pilaf/ all the other goodies. Don't worry about Ki changers too much since the day of hte nuke is dead.

How do you guys think trying to beat Super Vegito without a sealer or a fierce battle would go? My friend is on a reroll account and if he beats it 5 times he can Dokkan his TEQ Vegito and then grab a friend TUR Super Vegito and faceroll the next 11 times with fierce battle. His only Sealer is the captain ginyu with a chance to seal passive. He can bring a meaty Mono AGL team with Kid Buu for healing and have like 100k HP.

By the way, tonight is the best night for rerolling. You start with 98 stones. Sell a character to Baba and spend 10 trade points to expand her inventory and that's two extra stones for two multisummons.

EDIT:

BULMA BATTLE PREP IS BACK! Especially great for reroll Super Vegito accounts. Stock up on Baba/Pilaf/ all the other goodies. Don't worry about Ki changers too much since the day of hte nuke is dead.

Nuking isn't dead just very risky. Its very fragile but you can do it if you survive all the way to the end.

K so I beat SV once. I was stupid and isn't have a fierce battle link when I Dokkand with my friend TUR SV. But whatever lesson learned. I used two senzus, two Baba's, and a yama. Not sure if that's good or if I squandered lol.

Anyways, I got to favourite people I added here, so if have you & your ign is different than your name here tell me so I can favourite you and not accidentally removed you.

MisterMac

Nuking isn't dead just very risky. Its very fragile but you can do it if you survive all the way to the end.

Sadly he is on a reroll with no nuking options. Just Super Vegito, PHY Broly, and a solid assortment of AGL cards but no super sealer. If he had the super sealer I think he could do it. But alas. And taking a friend sealer means missing out on friend TUR Super Vegito.

rerolling hoping for vegito and gogeta because my vegito account sucks

You seem to be rerolling a lot. You should really try to be satisfied with Vegito + Gogeta and go from there. The people that stuck with their account will be rewarded with those ticket summons coming up so don't go starting over so late.

I hope both show up for you soon enough. It can take time but it has to happen eventually.

MisterMac

You seem to be rerolling a lot. You should really try to be satisfied with Vegito + Gogeta and go from there. The people that stuck with their account will be rewarded with those ticket summons coming up so don't go starting over so late.

I hope both show up for you soon enough. It can take time but it has to happen eventually.

I agree. I rerolled so much for Gogeta but didn't get him. So my starter was just STR Broly and I made it work. My AGL team is nothing special besides Super Vegito but there is always a Rainbow Ki leader around the corner and LR Goku worst case scenario. And there are more story stones to come and on a fresh account so many chances at SSRs. I understand wanting Super Vegito and a nice assortment of AGLs but that's a lot of RNG. My back up reroll has Super Vegito and Kid Buu, that's good enough for a casual back up account I won't play every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom