• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

idonteven

You seem to be rerolling a lot. You should really try to be satisfied with Vegito + Gogeta and go from there. The people that stuck with their account will be rewarded with those ticket summons coming up so don't go starting over so late.

I hope both show up for you soon enough. It can take time but it has to happen eventually.

i just really want to dokkan awaken vegito and i cant do it with this team so i need a gogeta for the raw dmg..and no idea when a new event comes to dokkan awaken him

LNBL

Can't believe it, but i got him :O

JYVXek0.jpg

Happy I never rerolled when I missed out on Broly and Gogeta back during their release. The SV event is surprisingly easy with a sv friend and this team

Meneses

I wish I could trade Vegito medals for Broly's.

I can do SV like it's nothing, but still can't beat Broly lol

I'm just gonna grind Bulma's event for now and (can't believe i'm saying this) wait for our lord Guldo to bless me on some future pull.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I wish I could trade Vegito medals for Broly's.

I can do SV like it's nothing, but still can't beat Broly lol

I'm just gonna grind Bulma's event for now and (can't believe i'm saying this) wait for our lord Guldo to bless me on some future pull.

I had the hardest time with Broly until I found a team that works really well. I am running a dual SV leads AGL team. I use whatever peasant AGL def down characters I have and it works well. Have to use a baba if he's going to super on the last phase but otherwise minimal item usage. Obviously if you don't have SV it can't work but if you do, give it a try.

linkent

Can't believe it, but i got him :O

Happy I never rerolled when I missed out on Broly and Gogeta back during their release. The SV event is surprisingly easy with a sv friend and this team
Gratz!
You have all the best subs too!
really want that SSJ3 goku.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Gogeta right now. My SV team is demolishing him with a bunch of lvl 40-50 SSR's and that's with only a UR or SSR SV friend, when it's a TUR it's quite literally a joke where I don't even need to pop an item. What's the verdict on taking down SV with a low tier team? I have a 50% chance stun unit in Babidi but no super sealer and no dokkan awakened units other than Xeno Trunks, though Gogeta is well on his way now.

Would I stand a chance with Gogeta awakened? He's at SA5 which should help a bit. If I were to try it, should I use my SV captain for the stat boost or SG TUR for the easy specials?

Gratz!
You have all the best subs too!
really want that SSJ3 goku.

This just hurts even more that I never got SV on my main. I had the best of those on my main team already :(
I really miss SSJ3 Goku, SSG Goku and SSJ Gotenks the most. If I had them on my current account I'd feel pretty unstoppable right now.

Savitar

Seriously what is the drop rate on SV, he seems pretty damn common.

Also........SV was great for all of five days or so huh.

Start saving again.

idonteven

Start saving again.

think i did like 50 multi summons while rerolling and got him 7-10 times

never got the cards i wanted tho,gave up and sticking with this pretty bad account now

Start saving again.

Not common enough! I keep spending what few stones I can get on pulls. Got an SSR on a single but it was just AGL SSJ Goku GT. Keep getting AGI SSRs too, but not the god leader they need. I've probably pulled close to 200 characters from that banner at this point, no SV. 2 Brolys, a Gogeta, 3 regular Vegitos, and a few other SSRs.

SV and Broly events are both killing me, it's just too hard with just TUR Gogeta and a friend SV, especially if you have bad luck with the starting order. I didn't even make it past phase 2 without blowing all my items. Broly is just as tough for me. Think I'm just gonna Super Strike Trunks, that, at least, I can do with my team of remedials and a friend SV.

This team did pretty well against SV using a TUR SV friend. Only needed to use 1 Baba and 1 King Yama the entire fight.

AGL Kid Buu gives a nice health pool. I then keep AGL Kid Buu paired with TUR SV for fierce battle. Then my other constant link is PHY SSJ Gotenks & SV. Those two together make it so SV needs 2 ki bars to super and Gotenks needs 4. Which is ridiculously easy to do. Doing so makes SV never super, unless he is very first in the turn Gotenks is up and decides to super. But the entire fight I didn't get supered once. The battle dragged on for a long ass time since TUR SV only had 3 ki and hardly supered, but his counter attacks would do roughly 25% of SV health bar.

Cell is mainly there to do chip damage and take some hits in the second phase. I might replace him but not sure with whom.

And Whis stuns near constantly so if SV is ever last Whis just stuns him so I take less damage.

Edit: That awkward moment when a power up space gives 5 ki and you weren't paying attention to close the app in time...

Meneses

I've never managed to get the Ki trick to work, it always gives it to the same character. Maybe i'm doing it wrong? I just close the app as soon as I see the character pop-up.

I had the hardest time with Broly until I found a team that works really well. I am running a dual SV leads AGL team. I use whatever peasant AGL def down characters I have and it works well. Have to use a baba if he's going to super on the last phase but otherwise minimal item usage. Obviously if you don't have SV it can't work but if you do, give it a try.

Do you use any units with the passive or the special link?

I've never managed to get the Ki trick to work, it always gives it to the same character. Maybe i'm doing it wrong? I just close the app as soon as I see the character pop-up.

Sometimes it gives it to the same person, just quit again. You know you did it right if when you relaunch the app your character didn't move from the previous square they were in

12 runs done and Super Vegito finally Dokkaned.

Another 10 runs to go however so I can Dokkan TEQ and INT Vegito as well.

Why 12? Don't you just need 77 to awaken him? 7 medals each time, 7*11=77

Meneses

Sometimes it gives it to the same person, just quit again. You know you did it right if when you relaunch the app your character didn't move from the previous square they were in

Then I was doing it right. I guess I was just unlucky and got the same character 4 times in a row. I couldn't be bothered to try any more, it takes too long to load back into the game.

So I finally beat the Broly Super difficulty without using too many items. But the thing that really pissed me off is that the defense debuff didn't stick for more than 1 round.

Like one round of SV doing good damage and then back to under 400 damage. Damn you Mighty Mask and Videl. Why the hell did it reset!

Thankfully he got low enough that a few uses of blazing battle supers week enough.

Then I was doing it right. I guess I was just unlucky and got the same character 4 times in a row. I couldn't be bothered to try any more, it takes too long to load back into the game.

Yeh the load time is ridiculously long. I usually stop after 2 attempts because I hate having to wait for so long.

Because my fingers are too fat to type sometimes.

lool. Just making sure you didn't go through it more than you had to :p

Waiting for STA to replenish so I can fight SV again feelin like

MiTYH

Phew, this was a good weekend.

Got all my SV medals. So that awakened my SV, and INTVegito. I feel like I should grind more for the eventual android/maybe TEQ one I could pull, but ehhhh

Got the Future Despair Trunks to SA10 and awoken, so I'm moving with those missions to get stones. One I finish that, I think I'll FINALLY start tackling Doffy. I did both stages once just for the stones, and got my FIRST DROP OF THE EVENT except the guaranteed first on. So I hope I get some more luck with this event.

Or maybe I'll work on the Veku drops, I do need to get him to SA10 and then get those medals. Lots to do!

Meneses

Ok, just got two kinda painless Broly wins in a row, but I have to be lucky and get a bunch of Ki to Might Mask and STR Saiyawoman so they can keep firing supers.

I also bring Fruit of the Tree of Might but with a bad RNG orb roll sometimes it isn't enough, so the pre-fight run up to the boss needs to go my way.

Using mostly AGL:

Double SV leader
Ult Gohan (the occasional stun helps when I don't have the lower DEF set up yet)
Brother's Will Gohan
Great Saiyaman (greatly lowers ATK)

TEQ Mighty Mask and STR Saiyawoman to greatly lower defense and occasionally fire up the link.

Phew, this was a good weekend.

Got all my SV medals. So that awakened my SV, and INTVegito. I feel like I should grind more for the eventual android/maybe TEQ one I could pull, but ehhhh

Got the Future Despair Trunks to SA10 and awoken, so I'm moving with those missions to get stones. One I finish that, I think I'll FINALLY start tackling Doffy. I did both stages once just for the stones, and got my FIRST DROP OF THE EVENT except the guaranteed first on. So I hope I get some more luck with this event.

Or maybe I'll work on the Veku drops, I do need to get him to SA10 and then get those medals. Lots to do!
Does he becomes considerably stronger at SA 10?

35/77 medals for SV. The fight isn't bad, the STA Regen is the real battle.

Durden77

So far I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed by Majin Vegeta. His stats and his passive really don't seem that good. I get that his main usefullness comes from his attack all super when Dokkaned, but it would be nice if he as a character himself had a little bit better stats. I mean a 35% attack boost only at the start of his turn? Other SSRs get 70% boosts in attack like nothing that stick around a lot more.

I'm sure he will still be incredibly useful though. Any idea when his Dokkan event might come back around? I wanna Dokkan him so bad. I'm so glad I have SV and Broly, but honestly his the character I'm kind of most excited for lol. That's mah dawg.

Also it's so hard to decide on who's SA I should level. I bumped SVs super up to 4 with Elder Kai's, but that was before I realized it didn't affect his counter. I kind of want to focus on Majin Vegeta because I hear it's really important to his attack all.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So far I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed by Majin Vegeta. His stats and his passive really don't seem that good. I get that his main usefullness comes from his attack all super when Dokkaned, but it would be nice if he as a character himself had a little bit better stats. I mean a 35% attack boost only at the start of his turn? Other SSRs get 70% boosts in attack like nothing that stick around a lot more.

I'm sure he will still be incredibly useful though. Any idea when his Dokkan event might come back around? I wanna Dokkan him so bad. I'm so glad I have SV and Broly, but honestly his the character I'm kind of most excited for lol. That's mah dawg.

Also it's so hard to decide on who's SA I should level. I bumped SVs super up to 4 with Elder Kai's, but that was before I realized it didn't affect his counter. I kind of want to focus on Majin Vegeta because I hear it's really important to his attack all.

Majin Vegeta is really most useful for the WT. Outside of that, I only kept him on my team as a Ki battery for Gogeta.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I want to Dokkan Awake my Super Vegito into
SSB Vegito
Super spoilers). Now please.
This is the shittiest spoiler tag usage; anyone with a brain could figure out that Super Vegito gets another form with your words.

commish

No, none had passive or special link. Just def down.

Finished with farming medals from all the dokkan. Is there anything to get from the trunks story/strike other than dokkan mats for xeno trunks? I want to start farming Gokus snd items!

Finished with farming medals from all the dokkan. Is there anything to get from the trunks story/strike other than dokkan mats for xeno trunks? I want to start farming Gokus snd items!
There's missions concerning the Trunks despair story the get you DS and useful support items.

You could deal with Broly's rampage with 2 SVs? Did you use Super Seal specials?

I'm strangely nervous about trying this Vegito Dokkan event. I think it's the length of the fight that seems daunting, then coupled with having to keep my TUR and a friend TUR in the same slots for the whole fight and have to take the hits as they come. I guess I should really bite the bullet and see what I'm up against but that means burning a stone to go back to my wayward champ grind if it fails.

Edit: Well to my surprise I tried the event and beat it without using a stone. It was hard, particularly the opening stages but after that it just seemed to be a matter of surviving and letting the friend TUR SV backhand our way to victory. I onyl had 2 Icarus though so I'm going to need to find a replacement or farm the Bulma event. Really pleased with the win though since it means I can farm the medals before the event ends hopefully. I may even burn a stone or two on it if I should get KO'd.

flak57

50% after dokkan, btw

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yes...pretty damn common.

ZS3GXIo.jpg
There there, I know them feels.

Also, has anyone attempted the Broly Dokkan fight legit, using the required characters? I want to know how easy it is using the proper team, since I have the characters, but haven't attempted it yet.

Also, has anyone attempted the Broly Dokkan fight legit, using the required characters? I want to know how easy it is using the proper team, since I have the characters, but haven't attempted it yet.

If you have the STR version of Videl and STR Son members you'll have an easy time. STR Broly is pretty easy to kill but the PHY version is a pain if you don't have STR Blazing battle units. I made a huge post about it a page back or 2.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Yep, it's pretty easy.

RfANerO.jpg

Just went with double gogeta leads, don't focus on Gogeta hitting though.

I probably could have gone with Mighty Mask instead for the double defense reduction which would have let Goegta hit normally, I just wasn't thinking about that at the time. Also Mighty Mask probably hits harder. Even though he basically doesn't have a passive during the fight SA15 Extreme damage with the SA15 bonus is basically the equivalent of SA10 Supreme damage.

Durden77

50% after dokkan, btw

Oh good. I thought I heard it was 40% somewhere. Ok, so with his attack all super that's actually pretty good. Sweet.

Man I wish more characters played like SV and Broly. ANd I don’t just mean on how OP they are. They're just so fun. Their passives add some fun dynamics in a way this game needs.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yep, it's pretty easy.

RfANerO.jpg

I probably could have gone with Mighty Mask instead for the double defense reduction which would have let Goegta hit normally, I just wasn't thinking about that at the time. Also Mighty Mask probably hits harder. Even though he basically doesn't have a passive during the fight SA15 Extreme damage with the SA15 bonus is basically the equivalent of SA10 Supreme damage.
So that team, with MM instead of that Vegeta, would be suitable for the Super fight? I have all of those, might need to give it a go...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So that team, with MM instead of that Vegeta, would be suitable for the Super fight? I have all of those, might need to give it a go...

Yep it was really easy. Don't remember how many items I used but I don't think it was many.

Also helps that my Goku was at SA10, Gohan and Goten at SA2/3, and Saiyaman at SA5

Savitar

Yep, it's pretty easy.

RfANerO.jpg

Pretty much the team I used except for Videl, might have been Trunks in her spot. Or some stunner. Whis could do good on that.

MiTYH

Holy crap. I knew SV was strong but.... I mean, I didn't think it would work...

I just went into Trunks' SS event with Dokkaned SV, SV friend, a random 4-cost AGL from friend summon, and that's it.

I beat it using one ghost usher.

commish

You could deal with Broly's rampage with 2 SVs? Did you use Super Seal specials?

Yeah, helped using baba and usher at right time as needed. Once you get his defense down, you can take him out pretty quickly. 140k hp can take a lot of damage. But can't survive a super of course.

Ughhhhh I hate how many SRs there are. I have to many of them and I don't wanna risk feeding em/selling em in the off chance they're useful for Super Strike or useful in Dokkan events like Guldo was. Ughhhhh I might need to expand my inventory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom