• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caim

Pulled Gogeta and SV in my last reroll.

I also have two SV accounts to give away so if anyone wants one of them just send me a PM.

First come, first served.

Durden77

Ohhhhh wait, so passives that give you "+whatever% atk/def/ect. at the start of turn" activate at the start of EVERY turn for that character? I thought it was only their first turn.

Awesome! That means Majin Vegeta is better than I thought he was! His attack stat is actually much higher than it seems thanks to his passive activating every turn! YAY!

olympia

Did they improve the drop rates for the JPN strikes? Farmed Trunks a few days ago and now I'm farming Vegeta and they are both dropping pretty regularly when perviously they would almost never drop for me

Lagamorph

Yeesh.
Super Vegito just gets utterly wrecked with a Dual Super Vegito lead plus Dokkaned Super Vegito team.

Super Vegito counter attacks for just short of 300k damage!
No surprise when you've got 2x +70% Attack from leader skills, +15% Attack from Fierce Battle and another +30% Attack from TEQ Vegito's passive when he's on the field at the same time.

A single Super Vegito super and 2 counter attacks took almost half of Super Vegito's health!
Just need 3 more runs and I'll have enough medals for INT Vegito as well.

MiTYH

Decided to spend some time farming some Gokus since I'm done wit SV and friends. Remember, I was like... 1/40 on Gokus the first stage of this event

1. Z-swords
2. Senzus
3. Z-swords
4. UR Goku
5. Supreme Kai Awakening Medal
6. Supreme Kai Awakening Medal

So, all in all, RNG continues to hate me here. Happy with SV, don't get me wrong, but I have two Gokus I want to max SA on, and this isn't helping.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
woohoo after a super long dry streak i got golden frieza for my agl team

yay thats gonna make super vegito event much easier

The rates on the AGL banner are pretty good if you want any of those AGL characters.

And all this new content is getting overwhelming. I just don't have the stamina to do it all.

Really wish they would let us spend a stone on refilling the friend list. I'm 4 runs from an awakened SV but all the TUR SV on my list have been used up for the day.

linkent

Really wish they would let us spend a stone on refilling the friend list. I'm 4 runs from an awakened SV but all the TUR SV on my list have been used up for the day.

just do the normal frieza mission 5stamina for 20gregories.
the list should refresh.
you have me in your friend list right? Linkent

commish

I would love to be able to spend a stone for 5 additional friend slots. 70 isn't enough!

just do the normal frieza mission 5stamina for 20gregories.
the list should refresh.
you have me in your friend list right? Linkent

I don't think I do actually. I unfortunately it's not a matter of refreshing the list. I've used all 7 TUR SV on my list already so they won't show again until tomorrow. Which frieza mission is that though? I could really use the gregories.

I don't think I do actually. I unfortunately it's not a matter of refreshing the list. I've used all 7 TUR SV on my list already so they won't show again until tomorrow. Which frieza mission is that though? I could really use the gregories.
Is that how it works? I thought it was random. Just use a stranger's SV if they pop up. I see plenty there. You get 50 more fp if you use a friend so if that's the reason you don't use strangers, stahp it :p

That's not how the list works as far as I know. I've used the same friend over and over again. If this was the case then Broly friends in tournaments wouldnt happen.

Should I be hoarding my friend points for any particular summon? I have 7 multis available and I've heard people mention holding them before, I just don't really understand the need.

commish

Should I be hoarding my friend points for any particular summon? I have 7 multis available and I've heard people mention holding them before, I just don't really understand the need.

Yes, for the androids down the road. Not saying don't use them now for training purposes, but don't pull like crazy.

linkent

woops i mean dofflamingo. optc collab. normal 5stamina = 20gregories.

commish

Whoa, so it's a Friend Summon character that can, over the course of several Dokkans, become LR?! Card looks broken af lol. At least it has ridiculous dokkan requirements.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear :) But you have the gist of it. So, everyone is trying to save as many FP as they can for this, but we all need training fodder now and again.

Durden77

I don’t understand the Hero Extermination Plan "Use a Super character of each type" restriction at level 14+. I'm tryibg to do that but it won't let me start the mission. It lets me select 4 characters but then all of them get the red triangles when I go for 5.

Do they have to be Z-Awakened? The description says they don't but I can't get it to freaking work.

Even all the friend characters have the red triangles. THe Super awakened ones too..

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
that agl banner is amazing ! i did like 5 single summons i got frieza and kid buu

Bandai spy!

I don’t understand the Hero Extermination Plan "Use a Super character of each type" restriction at level 14+. I'm tryibg to do that but it won't let me start the mission. It lets me select 4 characters but then all of them get the red triangles when I go for 5.

Do they have to be Z-Awakened? The description says they don't but I can't get it to freaking work.

Even all the friend characters have the red triangles. THe Super awakened ones too..

Yeah, they have to be Z-Awakened. Otherwise they don't have "super" on their name.

Durden77

Bandai spy!

Yeah, they have to be Z-Awakened. Otherwise they don't have "super" on their name.

That's so stupid. The description says that they have be Super or Z-Awakened Super characters. It lets me select non-awakened ones at first, and before this mission they didn't have to be Z-Awakened.

Arrrgggg I don't have a full team of Z-Awakened Super characters and I don't think I'm going to be able to have one before the event is up. Need more medals.

Guess it's time to put those friend summon z awakened characters to use and hope that SV and SJJ3 Goku can do everything.

EDIT : Oh wait, if you Awaken a character regularly, they still get the "Super" right? That makes the description make more sense.

Edit 2 : Shit. It doesn't. Wasted medals and the description makes me mad again.

Meneses

Hero Extermination stuff

Also keep in mind that some of those stages used to (still are?) bugged and it would cross everyone off even if you fulfilled the requirements. The workaround was to click on the "remove everyone" button on the team builder, and then do it.

I don't know if that's the case with you.

Arrrammis

That's so stupid. The description says that they have be Super or Z-Awakened Super characters. It lets me select non-awakened ones at first, and before this mission they didn't have to be Z-Awakened.

Arrrgggg I don't have a full team of Z-Awakened Super characters and I don't think I'm going to be able to have one before the event is up. Need more medals.

Guess it's time to put those friend summon z awakened characters to use and hope that SV and SJJ3 Goku can do everything.

EDIT : Oh wait, if you Awaken a character regularly, they still get the "Super" right? That makes the description make more sense.

Edit 2 : Shit. It doesn't. Wasted medals and the description makes me mad again.
The hero ("Good guys") get Super, while Villains get Extreme. So you'll have to have a team of Z-awakened Heroes. Pre-awakened cards from friend summons work, but only if they are heroes.

I apparently have over 200 pulls so here is hoping for lr androids for me.
200 single, or multipulls? Either way I hope to get em to SA 10 with just pulls lol.

Speaking of which, for the dupe system, dies it only come into play after the character reaches SA10? Should I feed my second SV to my main SV to up his SA? My main has SA 8 currently and can be DAd after I get 21 medals.

Durden77

Also keep in mind that some of those stages used to (still are?) bugged and it would cross everyone off even if you fulfilled the requirements. The workaround was to click on the "remove everyone" button on the team builder, and then do it.

I don't know if that's the case with you.

The hero ("Good guys") get Super, while Villains get Extreme. So you'll have to have a team of Z-awakened Heroes. Pre-awakened cards from friend summons work, but only if they are heroes.

Yeah, they have to be awakened. Shit. THe just make it confusing by allowing you to use non-awakened characters in the earlier stages and the description making it seem that non-awakened characters are fine. I just got it to work with a few z-awakened friend summons and such, but I don't know how far that's going to take me.

How hard is the Majin Vegeta medal stage? That's what I'm here for.

Meneses

200 single, or multipulls? Either way I hope to get em to SA 10 with just pulls lol.

I had 99+ multipulls available but I spent a bunch of them training the characters I got from the Super Vegito dragon stone massacre.

I also went from max Gregorys to like 400, and 70 million to 35 lol.

How hard is the Majin Vegeta medal stage? That's what I'm here for.

To be honest, I don't really remember.

Just keep in mind that these medals are NOT guaranteed drops, be prepared for eventual frustration lol

btw, I saw you were underwhelmed by Majeta - he isn't the best for non-tournament content but one advantage he has is Stun potential (the stun rate doesn't seem super high, but it is a welcome extra anyway)..

commish

Just keep in mind that these medals are NOT guaranteed drops, be prepared for eventual frustration lol

Ugh, had no idea. What a downer. Hate wasting stamina!

This Broly event must be kicking a lot of people's asses. Nearly every Broly I want to use or add to my friends list is the un-dokkan'd version.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gotta love that UR SSJ Goku from the OP event that 100% SA's with every other SSJ Goku in the game. I am only five drops away from hree of them hitting SA10.

commish

Gotta love that UR SSJ Goku from the OP event that 100% SA's with every other SSJ Goku in the game. I am only five drops away from hree of them hitting SA10.

Dumb question - is it any Goku or just the SSJ? Meaning, if it's an SSJ3 Dokkan, it won't work? I haven't had a chance to farm yet.

Speaking of which, for the dupe system, dies it only come into play after the character reaches SA10? Should I feed my second SV to my main SV to up his SA? My main has SA 8 currently and can be DAd after I get 21 medals.

200 multis.

I would feed the SV now to get SA 9. Once you dokkan it's a new unit and no more 100% chance.

Durden77

To be honest, I don't really remember.

btw, I saw you were underwhelmed by Majeta - he isn't the best for non-tournament content but one advantage he has is Stun potential (the stun rate doesn't seem super high, but it is a welcome extra anyway)..

Arrrrrg I hope the drop rate isn't abysmal. Why do they do this to us. I'm sure the stamina cost will be ridonk too.

And I was pretty underwhelmed by Majin Vegeta, but that was before I realized his passive activated every turn. That makes him far more viable in my eyes. I know he's mainly for the AOE but for a second I thought might be literally all he was good for. But his passive bumps his attack up enough to be exciting, at at 50% after Dokkan, I'm psyched! Also, didn't know about the stun. More psyched!

Vegeta is my favorite character and Majin Vegeta was the card I wanted the most as long as I had SV on the back end, so yeah, I'm stoked on all this lol. And I wanna Dokkan him so bad. But since my account is fresh from rerolling for SV, this even is going to be really tough for me because I just don't have enough awakened characters. I need Supreme Kai badly, if I could just awaken my SSJ2 Saiyman it'd be way easier.

Arrrrrg I hope the drop rate isn't abysmal. Why do they do this to us. I'm sure the stamina cost will be ridonk too.

And I was pretty underwhelmed by Majin Vegeta, but that was before I realized his passive activated every turn. That makes him far more viable in my eyes. I know he's mainly for the AOE but for a second I thought might be literally all he was good for. But his passive bumps his attack up enough to be exciting, at at 50% after Dokkan, I'm psyched! Also, didn't know about the stun. More psyched!

Vegeta is my favorite character and Majin Vegeta was the card I wanted the most as long as I had SV on the back end, so yeah, I'm stoked on all this lol. And I wanna Dokkan him so bad. But since my account is fresh from rerolling for SV, this even is going to be really tough for me because I just don't have enough awakened characters.

Focus on leveling up while farming. Its x3 exp and the event lasts at least 2 weeks at this point.

In other news, rip me badly. I have to farm Goku medals, Vegeta medals, Teen Gohan medals, the STR SSJ Goku and more. Gonna have to speed it up using stones.

Meneses

I'm slowly working on Broly, finally got a dependable team (that still needs a bit of RNG luck Ki wise). Now i'm just waiting naturally for Stamina, i'm under 5 stones for the first time in a while and need to save some for the tournament.

I also have the Fat Buu to awaken from the Extermination Plan event (and an INT Cell when it comes back).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom