• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added you plus the rest of the Gaf people on the file. I have Broly as a leader right now but will switch back to SV in a few minutes.

(Btw, is DarkHeartedKill's in-game name Yamcha or is there a typo somewhere in the User ID? lol)

Appreciated! I'll be using my rank ups and stuff to try and tackle the Vegito event as much as I can. Hopefully I can make it by Sunday but there's so much luck involved with my current team. =\

Got to the final stage of the villains event. I haven't tried it yet but it's all AGL and STR enemies and I have like, zero good TEQ/AGL villains. I need 7 of those damn medals. This is going to be hell, isn't it? Instead I spent the rest of my stamina on Bulma's event for supplies and called it a night.

Hey all three Son Family cards for the Broly event are getting rebirths. Very excited

https://twitter.com/hatosama7

At least I have Trunks..... FeelsBadMan. I love the art on the Goku family's cards.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Willing to bet she's free. She'd be a free STR with the link to defeat PHY Broly if that's the case and doesn't clash with Saiyaman 2 since the card's name is Videl

That Kid Trunks is the not the same Kid Trunks we have right now.

I figured once I saw that he was level 80 still. Makes me wonder what is going on with that.

Anyways farming some Gogeta medals and wow is he a joke with SV.

My AGL mono is stupid strong. I just need SSB AGL Goku to get his Dokkan and we are gravy. That or get SSBKK Goku. AGL Gotenks Dokkan wouldn't hurt either.

AGL Team

SV (lead) SA 3
SSJ3 Goku SA 10
SSG Goku SA 10
Ultimate Gohan SA 4
Gotenks SA 2
SSB Goku SA 4
SV (friend) SA 10

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Craaaaap. Decided to do singles this morning to see if I could better my villains team and got Broly.

Now I have to grind his medals. :(

MiTYH

Craaaaap. Decided to do singles this morning to see if I could better my villains team and got Broly.

Now I have to grind his medals. :(

First world problems right there. Congrats!

Hey all three Son Family cards for the Broly event are getting rebirths. Very excited

https://twitter.com/hatosama7

That's awesome. I've got 2/3 (both kids) and they're already pretty good (Goten for orb changing mostly, great for mono-STR).

I was right, the final stage of the villains event was dire. I don't have ANY good AGL/TEQ villains with good links. I had to use a dragon stone to beat it, but I was so close and used so many items, I wasn't gonna give up. Got the stone back anyways. I don't think I'll farm the other 6 Gohan medals though, not until I get some good villains for that stage like Majin Vegeta and Golden Frieza.

denebj

Neo Member
For those who have the Goku Broly family , get the Goku UR from the One Piece event to raise his SA to 10. If he gets good links it will be worth it !

im doing the villains event with a cell junior and a zarbon lol

Haha, I had both of those on my villain team for a while - they actually aren't half bad. Once I got to around stage 16 or so though they were more of a hindrance than anything. Even with Cell Jr.'s Perfect Guard, my UR guys were taking less damage.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
For those who have the Goku Broly family , get the Goku UR from the One Piece event to raise his SA to 10. If he gets good links it will be worth it !
None of the cards get good links outside of the Rebirth link unfortunately. And that link is just kind of decent right now, ideally all the old crappy cards get it so the link pool expand and those cards will be somewhat worthwhile

Goku's passive does improve by a lot though, staying above 80% health before even with God leads is not easy even with God leads

Shanlei91

Lost badly at Broly using Guldo and read online that having AGL Golden Frieza makes that strategy much easier.

So I did four single pulls and the 4th pull was AGL Golden Frieza.

New strategy: only pull on a banner when I need a specific unit. Don't save stones.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lost badly at Broly using Guldo and read online that having AGL Golden Frieza makes that strategy much easier.

So I did four single pulls and the 4th pull was AGL Golden Frieza.

New strategy: only pull on a banner when I need a specific unit. Don't save stones.
I did that for Vegetto and it didn't work

Man screw whoever this guy is on hero extermination plan. I can't even remember who the hell it is, but his revenge cannon is an instant kill on any character it seems. He has a hp pool too big to take out in one round too even with a Gogeta super. I really wanted the 10 stones but he's making it seem unlikely.

denebj

Neo Member
None of the cards get good links outside of the Rebirth link unfortunately. And that link is just kind of decent right now, ideally all the old crappy cards get it so the link pool expand and those cards will be somewhat worthwhile

Goku's passive does improve by a lot though, staying above 80% health before even with God leads is not easy even with God leads

I just saw that on Reddit :-/ Quite disappointed actually :-/ They just needed to give them PFB/RFW to be good.
Broku passive got the best of the 3 IMHO -> Passive Skill: Disable rampage, +3 ki boost & ATK +5000 when HP is 30% or higher

He can be self sufficient and still be part of a Mono STR.

MiTYH

So is there any reason to wait on the GSSR summon? Like does the pool get updated much in the next month or should I just do a pull now?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So is there any reason to wait on the GSSR summon? Like does the pool get updated much in the next month or should I just do a pull now?

I did my final GSSR pull... and got a dupe. Oh well. Kinda wish I had those 50 stones to use for stamina refills at this point. So behind!

I did my final GSSR pull... and got a dupe. Oh well. Kinda wish I had those 50 stones to use for stamina refills at this point. So behind!

Man screw whoever this guy is on hero extermination plan. I can't even remember who the hell it is, but his revenge cannon is an instant kill on any character it seems. He has a hp pool too big to take out in one round too even with a Gogeta super. I really wanted the 10 stones but he's making it seem unlikely.
He is a cunt. I struggled to do that mission for a long ass time. Turles stun helped a lot

Skii

Well it's opportunity cost. You know all the god leaders and demi god cards are coming out in the coming months. Do you really want to spend 50 stones on getting one of the weaker SSRs or potentially getting one of the meta defining SSRs?

I'd personally save but if you're just starting out, maybe GSSR banner would be better. You just need to know that Japan has implemented a new system where certain banners have the first 3 multis as GSSR. So it's not like you'll never get GSSR banners again.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Well it's opportunity cost. You know all the god leaders and demi god cards are coming out in the coming months. Do you really want to spend 50 stones on getting one of the weaker SSRs or potentially getting one of the meta defining SSRs?

I'd personally save but if you're just starting out, maybe GSSR banner would be better. You just need to know that Japan has implemented a new system where certain banners have the first 3 multis as GSSR. So it's not like you'll never get GSSR banners again.

Where were you last night before I pulled???!

Shanlei91

I did that for Vegetto and it didn't work

Xvyl5b0.png

MiTYH

That's a fair enough point. There are some SSR cards I really could use, but since I managed Vegito and have Gogeta, I guess I'll save for the next big dokkan event. Thanks!

He is a cunt. I struggled to do that mission for a long ass time. Turles stun helped a lot

My god he was so cheap. It took me as many runs as I needed to get two Gogetas and a Xeno Trunks all om the first slots and special capable to do it. The round after was just horid though. I needed the luck to have SV counter them all on the first run just to survive and hope for the damage output to take out the main one on the first round.

Very glad that's done with. Now I just need to beat stage 20 and I'm basically done with most content up for grabs right now.

Skii

Where were you last night before I pulled???!

Dont worry man, the new 3 GSSR banners can still sting you. I did all 3 on the Arale one and got the same PHY Arale all 3 times. All I wanted was the AGL/STR one as they dokkan but I got the garbage one 3 times in a row. Mistakes were made.

That's a fair enough point. There are some SSR cards I really could use, but since I managed Vegito and have Gogeta, I guess I'll save for the next big dokkan event. Thanks!

Yeah it's definitely worth saving. With Gogeta, the Shenron banner would be good for you or even the SSBKK banner that's coming next.

Dont worry man, the new 3 GSSR banners can still sting you. I did all 3 on the Arale one and got the same PHY Arale all 3 times. All I wanted was the AGL/STR one as they dokkan but I got the garbage one 3 times in a row. Mistakes were made.

Yeah it's definitely worth saving. With Gogeta, the Shenron banner would be good for you or even the SSBKK banner that's coming next.

What's SSBKK (SSGSSKK?) Links like? I was thinking of saving for black since IIRC he's a 100% stat boost for all types? I could have read that wrong though. I'm developing a history of innacuretely remembering the stays off the wiki.

Skii

What's SSBKK (SSGSSKK?) Links like? I was thinking of saving for black since IIRC he's a 100% stat boost for all types? I could have read that wrong though. I'm developing a history of innacuretely remembering the stays off the wiki.

I don't really remember but if you just check the dokkanbattle reddit, they have a tier list for japan and global and it should list SSBKK's links, leader and passive.

Black is definitely not a rainbow god lead lol. He's not even a god leader. He's just a demi that works in the PHY mono teams. Nothing too special since PHY teams are the weakest.

Since 2 year anniversary for JP is in 2 months, I'd assume that's when we get our rainbow god leader (probably SSJ4).

I don't really remember but if you just check the dokkanbattle reddit, they have a tier list for japan and global and it should list SSBKK's links, leader and passive.

Black is definitely not a rainbow god lead lol. He's not even a god leader. He's just a demi that works in the PHY mono teams. Nothing too special since PHY teams are the weakest.

Since 2 year anniversary for JP is in 2 months, I'd assume that's when we get our rainbow god leader (probably SSJ4).

Yeah makes sense that I'd have remembered that wrong too lol. It's pretty much pattern at this point. I guess I'll save up and pull on the occasional rate boosted or discounted banners. To be honest right now I still feel like Gogeta makes an amazing rainbow lead. Sure you don't get the health boosts but it's incredibly easy to build teams with practically certain supers every round off him.

Meneses

After the intense grind of the past few days, i'm starting work again and I will have a lot less time to spend on the game. It might actually be good to give it a break lol

Of course, this means i'll have to extra-grind the tournaments on weekends, that's gonna be FUN...

I really hope WT doesn't come before Vegito is over...I need to grind out 12 more wins so I can DA LR Androids & TEQ & INT Vegito. Then I still have the daffy man so I can get 4 more Gokus.

Edit: Arghhhhhhhhhh! I was doing SV event and I landed on the '?' and wasn't expecting it to give ki. It gave 5 ki to piccolo. FUCKING PICCOLO! Only reason that Yoshi is on my team is for damage reduction against SV

Durden77

Yayayayayay das mahhh dawwwggg. What a cool lookin card too.

Also can I PLEASE get some TUR SV friends? It's my only hope of getting him awakened myself before he's gone.

Code is 3163219510 IGN is Bawlsaq

Kettch

Vegito is surprisingly easy with just Gogeta and a friend's dokkaned Super Vegito. They do about a bar of damage each turn by themselves. Minimal items needed, and I have to be economical since I didn't realize the Bulma event was going away so quickly.

W1TEv5h.png

Yayayayayay das mahhh dawwwggg. What a cool lookin card too.

Also can I PLEASE get some TUR SV friends? It's my only hope of getting him awakened myself before he's gone.

Code is 3163219510 IGN is Bawlsaq

Look, I know Majin Vegeta is a sexy mofo and you want to see every last pixel of his awesomeness. But please, quote that and make it smaller. In exchange, I shall add you :p. I have a TUR SV SA 9 but currently my lead is AGL TUR Kid Buu because he makes me more beefy in the SV fight.

Vegito is surprisingly easy with just Gogeta and a friend's dokkaned Super Vegito. They do about a bar of damage each turn by themselves. Minimal items needed, and I have to be economical since I didn't realize the Bulma event was going away so quickly.

Yeh, but problem with using Gogeta is he is STR. I get a friend SV and although the fight takes a little longer, I only use like 1 senzu and sometimes 1 baba if SV supers before I can seal it.

Durden77

Look, I know Majin Vegeta is a sexy mofo and you want to see every last pixel of his awesomeness. But please, quote that and make it smaller. In exchange, I shall add you :p. I have a TUR SV SA 9 but currently my lead is AGL TUR Kid Buu because he makes me more beefy in the SV fight.

Hahah my bad, on my phone didn't realize how big it was. Thanks for the add!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeh, but problem with using Gogeta is he is STR. I get a friend SV and although the fight takes a little longer, I only use like 1 senzu and sometimes 1 baba if SV supers before I can seal it.
Gogeta is fine because his Super is effective against all opponents, you just need to make sure you've got Yemmas or Babas in your item set to mitigate the potential of his Super attacks, especially when you get to the last stage with Super Vegito and he attacks 4 times in a turn.

Hahah my bad, on my phone didn't realize how big it was. Thanks for the add!

No worries :p. FL is full again, lemme find someone who hasn't been on in a while. My IGN is Yamcha btw, so when you do get my fr, you know who I am.

Edit: Added

Gogeta is fine because his Super is effective against all opponents, you just need to make sure you've got Yemmas or Babas in your item set to mitigate the potential of his Super attacks, especially when you get to the last stage with Super Vegito and he attacks 4 times in a turn.

Yeh that's true. He probably works better for you & others and He does considerably more damage.

But, I find the counter with SV is a lot more effective, especially when SV attacks me 4 times in a row lol, place SV there and smack SV around ;). Like for instance I get a friend SV, if their SV is higher than mine I put em with TUR AGL Buu and try to get ki spots to go to him. If he's a lower SA than mine, I put him beside my PHY SSJ Gotenks. Having two SV allows me to nearly always seal SV supers(depending on RNG of spheres and Ki spots of course). It takes a very long time, but it's safe.

So I guess it just depends on the team set-up. Again I once went without using a single item due to AFL Buu health regen, and the health regen given by Dokkan attack.

Kettch

Yeah, Gogeta does good damage, and he's actually required for me because it's a new account and I don't have any other TURs for the fierce battle link. Without him it's impossible for me to do enough damage.

Durden77

No worries :p. FL is full again, lemme find someone who hasn't been on in a while. My IGN is Yamcha btw, so when you do get my fr, you know who I am.

Edit: Added

Got that sexy SV, thanks. If any other TUR SVs wanna add me I'd greatly appreciate it. Gonna try going for it soon, even though I don't think I stand a chance. But I'm gonna use some of your tips.

MisterMac

I just cleared out a little space of my friends list. My leads will be bouncing between TUR Super Vegito and UR Kid Buu when I am doing the villains event. I'll have an aoe guy lead for the WT this time too.

I'm gonna stick with Gogeta lead for my team. But I'll switch to Xeno Trunks for when I go to sleep for those that need his AOE for the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom