• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMac

PSA: The medals from the Villians Extermination Event are also used to awaken the stater/baba shop Goku whose already massively better than the free Goku so it might be worth it grind those out. Changes his passive to all allies +2 ki when HP > 30%

For new Super Vegito users the AGL Whis that drops from that event has a farmable SA, shocking speed link, and a passive that full heals you once when you are under 30% HP. Might be worth it to level up your AGL teams.

Skii

Yeah makes sense that I'd have remembered that wrong too lol. It's pretty much pattern at this point. I guess I'll save up and pull on the occasional rate boosted or discounted banners. To be honest right now I still feel like Gogeta makes an amazing rainbow lead. Sure you don't get the health boosts but it's incredibly easy to build teams with practically certain supers every round off him.

Yeah Gogeta on my Japan account is still an extremely solid unit and is still a must for WT because of the +3ki and the amazing links. But getting a god lead makes these dokkanfest a breeze. I do kinda worry about the way the game is heading though because the gulf between these god units and just your run of the mill dokkanfest characters is in fact quite huge.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah Gogeta on my Japan account is still an extremely solid unit and is still a must for WT because of the +3ki and the amazing links. But getting a god lead makes these dokkanfest a breeze. I do kinda worry about the way the game is heading though because the gulf between these god units and just your run of the mill dokkanfest characters is in fact quite huge.
I heard the new dokkan fests are best with a nuke lead and aoe

Added myself to the spreadsheet. Going to clear some space for any gaffers that need Super Vegito/Gogeta/PHY Broly. Just let me know what your in game name is so I dont accidentally erase you.

Durden77

I just cleared out a little space of my friends list. My leads will be bouncing between TUR Super Vegito and UR Kid Buu when I am doing the villains event. I'll have an aoe guy lead for the WT this time too.

Bout to add ya, I need TUR Super Vegitos. IGN is Bawlsaq.

Added myself to the spreadsheet. Going to clear some space for any gaffers that need Super Vegito/Gogeta/PHY Broly. Just let me know what your in game name is so I dont accidentally erase you.

Can I get a link to this soreedsheet? Really need to add myself to it.

Durden77

Thanks, I added myself to it. Only 10 people? We need more! I get the whole quote thing for security reasons, but we need to make it more accessible.

I'll be in the process of adding everyone on it, IGN is Bawlsaq.

Added whoever had room for friendship from the spreadsheet.

Just added myself, please add mah.

Edit : Alright added everyone on the list that had room. FYI the person after me's code isn't correct.

idonteven

farming the free whis card is just the worst

i really need him at 10 sp attk but i need to use a stone each fight because my vilains are shit and the drop rate is terrible

did the event 15 times and only got the card once..think im just gonna roll with sp atk 2 because this is not worth it

MisterMac

farming the free whis card is just the worst

i really need him at 10 sp attk but i need to use a stone each fight because my vilains are shit and the drop rate is terrible

did the event 15 times and only got the card once..think im just gonna roll with sp atk 2 because this is not worth it

Man you are spending stones like candy. The whole point of a reroll is to get all those stones and use them to get good cards!

Thanks for the adds Cloudius and Kanik. Those high level TUR SV supers make so much difference in the event lol. Just 2 more wins till I can get my own!

Durden77

Added the new additions to the spreedsheet.

Man, I really don't like strikes and have been avoiding them a lot on this account, but I'm running out of other stuff to do. They were one of the reasons I quit a long time ago because at the time they were like the only thing TO do.

Just playing the same level over and over again....just for shitty drop rates....just not fun. Especially getting characters to SA 10. The super strikes at least make it more interesting, but I am hating farming Tao once again.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man this drop rate for Vegeta medals is absolutely brutal. I'm talking 1 out of 3 full stam bars.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Man this drop rate for Vegeta medals is absolutely brutal. I'm talking 1 out of 3 full stam bars.

This may sound really weird, and I'm sure there's no pattern and it's all in my head, but the medals only dropped for me in the evenings, EST.

commish

This may sound really weird, and I'm sure there's no pattern and it's all in my head, but the medals only dropped for me in the evenings, EST.

I will try it. I thought I could use a few stones to just get it out of the way, but I'm sitting at 2/7 still. Unreal.

Just playing the same level over and over again....just for shitty drop rates....just not fun. Especially getting characters to SA 10. The super strikes at least make it more interesting, but I am hating farming Tao once again.

Yeah I'm with you, I hate farming. I don't mind it so much when the droprate is guaranteed but the fight is hard, like for Dokkan events, but farming strike cards is awful. Stamina costs for Dokkan events need to be at least 50% lower though.

I'll probably bother with Tao when the next LR is weak to him. Unless he's needed for LR Goku? Which units are absolutely essential for LR Goku?

Also if any wants to add me but can't let me know, so I know how much room to clear.

I'll probably bother with Tao when the next LR is weak to him. Unless he's needed for LR Goku? Which units are absolutely essential for LR Goku?

Also if any wants to add me but can't let me know, so I know how much room to clear.

Might Mask, Jackie Chun, King Vegeta, #16, King Cold, and Mecha Frieza I think was the team or you could have Tao for the stun.

commish

Might Mask, Jackie Chun, King Vegeta, #16, King Cold, and Mecha Frieza I think was the team or you could have Tao for the stun.

I read that Tao makes the fight easier, but that could be outdated info. I am farming him just in case.

Excellent those are the ones I got the medals for & SA10 & SA5. Only exception is that I don't have Mighty Mask at SA 5&10, but I have his medals. Mecha & King Vegeta are SA 15, and I have 1 #16 DAd, still leveling up the other one.

Edit: beat SV using no items at all. RNGeus was looking out for me <3

Skii

Just grind and spend all your stones on the god banners. At least that way you'll get plenty of tickets for the all god banner that Japan has. And they may introduce 250 stone log in reward for future banners.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Just grind and spend all your stones on the god banners. At least that way you'll get plenty of tickets for the all god banner that Japan has. And they may introduce 250 stone log in reward for future banners.

How did your tickets go? I had 39 and only got 2 SSRs, but they were 2 god leads when I had none before so I can't complain

What's with the "god leader" term anyway? Is that just something the community dubbed the best leaders (with +2/3 ki and +50% atk/def/hp)?

Also, what's the T in TUR stand for?

commish

Up to 6 M Vegeta medals... I bet it'll take 4 stam bars to get #7.

Edit: Got it on the next finish. Go figure.

Meneses

Vegeta medals were a pain when I had to do them when they came out.

This time it was Buu medals, also took me quite a bit of stamina but I did get the last 2 as a double drop so it didn't sting as hard.

Then I did Piccolo and it wasn't too bad.

commish

I'm debating skipping the Bu medals for now. I still haven't farmed the crossover event even once.

I'm debating skipping the Bu medals for now. I still haven't farmed the crossover event even once.

Its gonna be here for 1 week and a half. Of course the tournament is coming up. Buu isn't that great unless you are gonna farm Ultimate Gohan medals. Heroes and Villains event will become a weekly thing so it shouldn't be an issue to let it go this time and focus on farming SSJ Gokus.

I'm neglecting Trunks and Tao for that reason.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Pulled another dupe Gogeta

PcLy49v.png

Then TEQ Pikkon hey that's new so that's cool

Pull INT Vegetto

PcLy49v.png

why's this game have to taunt me

Used TUR Gogeta for SV fight. I regret everything! RNG is being an asshole and having SV attack in every spot, so Gogeta is being hit and I'm losing 100quadtrillion health :[

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
All I can hope for is the dupe system making gogeta the best character in the game ten times over.

It won't happen but I have to hope for it

I kinda hope the dupe system won't be too impactful, because then it will start to feel mandatory to have many copies of the same card (it already is in some cases, mostly just with Strike characters though). It just further promotes a pay to win strategy while leaving people who don't spend a ton (or any) of money on the game behind.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Added myself to the spreadsheet. Also added both of my old accounts, one is set with Str Broly and the other with Majin Vegeta. I have them setup on Bluestacks and an iPad I rarely use, so accepting friend invites on them won't happen immediately. But they should come in handy for the tournament.

Lagamorph

Is there anything coming that's worth saving stones for at the moment? Or should I spend another 50 on the current god lead banner to continue chasing Gogeta?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is there anything coming that's worth saving stones for at the moment? Or should I spend another 50 on the current god lead banner to continue chasing Gogeta?
TEQ Godtenks, INT Buuhan, and others.

Global is definitely in a phase now where there's a lot of stuff coming you should be saving Stones for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom