• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I actually have that Xeno AGL card, and yeah it's pretty good. This game loves to give me SSR Trunks-es. I have nearly every SSR Trunks EXCEPT for PHY Xeno.

Crap, already fed the Elder Kai to him. I figured since his SA is weaker pumping it up would help the AOE a lot. That makes sense. I have SVs SA at 4, Broly at 2, and now Majin Vegeta at 3 now. Is SA 3 enough to knock out WT teams? If so I'll probably just focus on SV then.

Majin Vegeta at SA1 is enough for WT

I have two Elder Kais but I'm seriously gunshy about using them. Part of me wants to save them for LRs, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get any of those period, let alone in the next weeks/months. I could up the SA of Gogeta, since he's far and away my best card and can find a spot in any deck.

I have two Elder Kais but I'm seriously gunshy about using them. Part of me wants to save them for LRs, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get any of those period, let alone in the next weeks/months. I could up the SA of Gogeta, since he's far and away my best card and can find a spot in any deck.

NEVER use them on lr cards

you can kinda farm sp atk for legendary rares

You can get Elder kais from treasure, and from WT. As for the LR if you're really patient I'm pretty sure you can actually do the same thing you did with Strike events. Get two cards, farm them to SA 10 each, DA em both to LR and merge em.

Also I was doing STR Broly event to get medals for LR Andorids since they only need 3. Turns out if Broly does "attack all" to your Vegeto, it doesn't count as a SA and he gets bitch slapped lel.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Crap, already fed the Elder Kai to him. I figured since his SA is weaker pumping it up would help the AOE a lot. That makes sense. I have SVs SA at 4, Broly at 2, and now Majin Vegeta at 3 now. Is SA 3 enough to knock out WT teams? If so I'll probably just focus on SV then.

SA1 is enough to KO WT teams. You won't need to worry about AOE damage in WT until they upgrade it to the new system, where enemy health scales with consecutive wins. We probably aren't getting that until January/February.

Getting SV to SA10 benefits not only your damage output but because he's the new hotness, having him at SA10 will get you tons of friend requests so'll have the pick of the litter.

I wish we could have ∞ friends, no matter how much room I try to clear for gaffers it always fills up! I see a SA 10 TUR SV and can't resist but to send them an fr...

Savitar

SA1 is enough to KO WT teams. You won't need to worry about AOE damage in WT until they upgrade it to the new system, where enemy health scales with consecutive wins. We probably aren't getting that until January/February.

Getting SV to SA10 benefits not only your damage output but because he's the new hotness, having him at SA10 will get you tons of friend requests so'll have the pick of the litter.

I would say SA 2 is enough, SA 1 actually doesn't always do it. Seen it happen before.

I do have a SA 10 Majin Vegeta just because.

Also what's the upcoming schedule, anything exciting?

I would say SA 2 is enough, SA 1 actually doesn't always do it. Seen it happen before.

LR Goku should be starting along with a few other events before the tournament. We should get Gotenks banner next month I guess.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

The rest of the ape cards, besides Turles-the good one, are coming in a summon tomorrow.

Don't summon from it

Savitar

LR Goku should be starting along with a few other events before the tournament. We should get Gotenks banner next month I guess.

That's going to be so much work to get.....yet I must have it.

The rest of the ape cards, besides Turles-the good one, are coming in a summon tomorrow.

Don't summon from it

I really don't care about the ape cards much at all. Sure if they activate they are fantastic but otherwise, meh so yeah won't be summoning. I think I'll save for the Gotenks banner.

Well cool, 50 free stones. I get 1 SSR banner or wait for SSBKK.

I think I'll go for the SSR banner since I'm getting close to December and I can build up another 50 in a short amount of time if my next few bonuses are what I think they are and that FB campaign comes through.

Aiii

So not worth it
My new account will be fifty days old tomorrow, and I feel pretty good about how things have gone:
img_0053zhry8.png
img_0054iysqu.png
img_0055iqsvy.png
img_0056xws6k.png
img_0057qxslc.png

MiTYH

Damn @ JPN, getting that money quick. Hope it's an amazing card.

For Global though, busy few days for me. I need:
- 4 more King Vegeta Drops
- 5 more KV Medals
- A surprising number of Bronze and Silver INT medals (also can I just say how ANNOYING IT IS that bronze awakening capsules are silver medals, and silver capsules are gold medals?)

Thankfully Android 16 is already done and over with, so KV is the only one to work on. Technically I already have one of him at SA 10, but since INT is the most needed unit for LR Goku, might as well get him to 15 while I can. Drop rate hasn't been kind to me though, spent 60 stamina (4 runs) and got 1 drop.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thankful to be playing on global so we can plan for stuff like this. Lot of ppl spent tons of money on JPN version recently. Kinda sucks that they then do this.

Skii

Man this is insane. How can you introduce SSB Vegito and SSJ Rose immediately after releasing the all gods banner? It's such a blatant cash grab. Global players are so lucky that they have 3-4 months notice on any insane dokkanfests like this. Everyone has spent all their stones (including me). I might be able to get one multi off from log in rewards during this event. Damn.

Skii

Foresight is the one advantage Global will always have over Jp. No matter what

Yeah this just fucking sucks if you're a JP player. And this is one of the reasons why I hate the 2 dokkanfests per month schedule they have. How do you know when to spend your stones? And they used a trap banner a few days ago with the broly units that I and many others fell for.

Feelsbadman.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So how do you get a Strike unit up to SA 15? Do you have to Dokkan awaken two of them, so essentially farm 14 medals?
Yep. Another method is only dokkaning 1 at Sa10. Then feeding one at sa5 that has only been zawakened but not dokkaned awakened for a 50% chance to increase the super all the way.

This one's risky and if you miss you waste so much more stamina just to try again.

Correct, get one to ten, dokkan him, get another to five and dokkan him, then merge.

If you feel like gambling, you don't have to awaken the 2nd one. If you have a SA10 Dokkaned card, you can feed an undokkaned SA5 and have a 50% chance of success. Unless things have changed recently. Farming 14 medals is what I always do to be safe though.

Meneses

Well it depends if the card will be good or not.

To be faithful to the show, the card will be SPOILERS
50000 megabajillion HP, ATK, DEF for just one turn lol and it only links with the eventual new Super-Saiyan-Kinda-God-But-Not-Really-But-Who-The-Hell-Knows Trunks.

Yep. Another method is only dokkaning 1 at Sa10. Then feeding one at sa5 that has only been zawakened but not dokkaned awakened for a 50% chance to increase the super all the way.

This one's risky and if you miss you waste so much more stamina just to try again.

Hmm alright. How common are the WT medals needed? I'm still pretty new so I haven't seen a WT yet.

Kitoro

Does the JP versions have more Quest stages for Global to look forward to, or are quests basically done and buried in favor of limited time/rotating events?

Hiltz

I hesitated to not do another multi-pull on the Japanese God banner. Glad I saved up 65 stones which are now 84 thanks to today's generous Japanese login bonus and one mission from the Dokkan TEQ Piccolo quest too.

Xanru

I'm pretty sure bandai has inside info on major characters/plot events so they can get a head start on new stuff and have it coincide with/abuse the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom