• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPBiorr

I was clearing out my character box and found that I have a level 1 Awoken Saibamen. I can't remember awakening him and even if I had he would have had to been level 20. Is this a bug? Anyone else experience something similar?

JJP12

I was clearing out my character box and found that I have a level 1 Awoken Saibamen. I can't remember awakening him and even if I had he would have had to been level 20. Is this a bug? Anyone else experience something similar?

It drops in the new Vegeta/Nappa event. I have an AGI one as well.

linkent

So I got a friend invite by SSR STR Goku like mine..
w6a1Jys

Hmm something is different :O :O

Wazzy

Banned
I'm gonna change my Friend code and add the new username to the doc. I'll send out Friend requests so anyone who already had me can remove the old account.

I'm just going to stick with the Piccolo account since I have Piccolo and two SR's plus I'm saving shards for a rate up. I tried so hard for Gohan but oh well. :(

chrono01

I'm gonna change my Friend code and add the new username to the doc. I'll send out Friend requests so anyone who already had me can remove the old account.

I'm just going to stick with the Piccolo account since I have Piccolo and two SR's plus I'm saving shards for a rate up. I tried so hard for Gohan but oh well. :(
At least you tried. :(

SS Piccolo isn't anything to sneeze at, so congrats there. The game is still young, I'm sure you'll eventually get the Teen Gohan you desire.

Skii

There is just not enough character slots! I'm having to get rid of my z-awakened rare Satan, Videl, Chaotzu, Tien and Yamcha. Just not enough space with all the additional rares I'm getting from events. And the fact that I'm running out of medals to z-awaken fodder means more and more characters clogging up my character slots.

Dandte

There is just not enough character slots! I'm having to get rid of my z-awakened rare Satan, Videl, Chaotzu, Tien and Yamcha. Just not enough space with all the additional rares I'm getting from events. And the fact that I'm running out of medals to z-awaken fodder means more and more characters clogging up my character slots.

you have possible space up to 500 cards :/

Buy more?

chrono01

Lol I'm not going to pay money on this game.
Just use your in-game Dragon Stones [the ones you get for free]. One of the first thing a lot of players do in games such as this is use the in-game currency to increase your character limit. It's something you'll need to do eventually anyway, and it gives you a lot of breathing room early on to keep multiple units [for XP and such].

Just be thankful the limit in Dokkan Battle is 500 and not 200 like Treasure Cruise. ~_~

I never thought you'd give up on it lol. I do hope you get it someday.

3 Saibamen from the event, dunno what to do with them lol. Time for Nappa to give up the rest of his loot.

Skii

Just use your in-game Dragon Stones [the ones you get for free]. One of the first thing a lot of players do in games such as this is use the in-game currency to increase your character limit. It's something you'll need to do eventually anyway, and it gives you a lot of breathing room early on to keep multiple units [for XP and such].

Just be thankful the limit in Dokkan Battle is 500 and not 200 like Treasure Cruise. ~_~

Free stones? You are only frustrating yourself by avoiding a mechanic built into the game.

Haha, I meant with the stones, there is a max of 500 spaces.

Oh, I thought stones should only be spent on packs. That's the recommendation I remember reading :p

How many spaces should I free up then?

Flambe

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Unrelated note this Int event is sorely needed. Had 4 level 40 Rares needing Awakening for my Int SSR Gohan team om nom nom nom. The only oddity is that damned clutch TEQ Kid Gohan >.<

Dandte

I went for a 10x Friend Summon, I noticed Goku was SSJ. I went "O_O!". I got an SR Piccolo out of it, not bad.

woah thats awesome, congrats! :D Did 5 multi summons today and sold 50 n fodder haha. Do we know if there are friendpull events in the jap version?

I was so into this game earlier this week, now I'm really not feeling it. I think I burned myself out

because you don't have anything to do and cleared all the story etc, or because it became redundant doing the same stage over and over again to get exp?

Permanently A

woah thats awesome, congrats! :D Did 5 multi summons today and sold 50 n fodder haha. Do we know if there are friendpull events in the jap version?

because you don't have anything to do and cleared all the story etc, or because it became redundant doing the same stage over and over again to get exp?

The latter. There's lots of story left, but I just don't feel like doing it.

Dandte

The latter. There's lots of story left, but I just don't feel like doing it.

i know that feel. i'm still at the beginnig of the saiyajin saga, but i think i will hit rank 65 today, my ssr are both 80 and wait for the ur medals and all i can do is doing the same stage over and over again, then farm the medals nd repeat farming exp. But i still like the game, also since i don't have the units to build a strong team against the next event boss who is a teq type, i can work on strategies again :3

chrono01

Okay, Kid Gohan is basically a UR. I just hit for 75k+ on the event Saibaman on Hard, using his Super.

I'm so happy I was able to get him early on, he's the most useful/versatile unit I have, and that includes my SSR.

Dandte

Okay, Kid Gohan is basically a UR. I just hit for 75k+ on the event Saibaman on Hard, using his Super.

I'm so happy I was able to get him early on, he's the most useful/versatile unit I have, and that includes my SSR.

do you know if his passive was active? if not, imagine the 25% atk boost on top O.O

chrono01

do you know if his passive was active? if not, imagine the 25% atk boost on top O.O
That I'm not sure on. It probably was, as that was the first time I saw such damage with him [that I can remember].

Still...damn Gohan! That power level. I think I'll refer to him as Godhan from now on.

Dandte

That I'm not sure on. It probably was, as that was the first time I saw such damage with him [that I can remember].

Still...damn Gohan! That power level. I think I'll refer to him as Godhan from now on.

hehehe, godhan reminds me of godhand..awesome game, but it was so hard >.<
I went through all of the sr and ssr units in the jap. version, looks like they don't have a vegeto :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom