• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do the ten pull. Better odds doing ten individual pulls.

Pretty sure that isn't true, they should have the same odds. The 10 pull just shows the kamehameha once. That said, no reason to value one over the other. (Experiences may vary by person)

Am I the only one loving INT Nappa with my Gohan?

Delio

Pretty sure that isn't true, they should have the same odds. The 10 pull just shows the kamehameha once. That said, no reason to value one over the other. (Experiences may vary by person)

Nappa has been rolling really well in my main group thanks to linking with both Vegetas.

Aurizen

If anyone wants to add me please do! My leader is SR Goku My ID is 1303386155..

I play daily just started a few days now, If anyone has any SSR or SR characters add me too using your characters would help me out greatly!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone got some good advice as to:

A) Tackle the Z-Hard modes for character collection. I had no trouble doing the Kid Gohan and Goku ones at the start of playing the game but the current one for Jackie Chun just seems absurdly difficult. Is it simply a matter of having all 6 characters maxed and of the opposing element? I find that when I try this, I still get trounced.

B) Where the best location/s are for farming Support items? I've completed all the currently available Dragon Ball Summons, so I can have 2 of each item in 4 slots, but sometimes even that isn't enough.

linkent

INT Nappa really help at defeating Jackie Chun!!

Ah so its better to do it when they're maxed. would you recommend doing that with a 'N' character?
If you dont have many character, do ZAwake your generic N class..
You will need to fill in defensive color in beating bosses and those will help and replacable when you get better character..
ZAwakening those will give huge exp if you feed them to your main..

If anyone wants to add me please do! my ID is 1303386155. I play daily just started a few days now, If anyone has any SSR or SR characters add me too using your characters would help me out greatly!
Would be helpful to know your leader choice so people can add you to match theirs.

Lord Phol

9pnE4xw.jpg

So I said goodbye to my main team and got lost in the swamp of no return that is re-rolling >>. Was a bit mad about using so many stones for bad pulls, so I'm just gonna re-roll for a decent team (which is harder than expected) and save most of my stones for an event or until there are more characters I really want.

Also figured out the whole Goku vs SSJ Goku on the pull screen. SSJ = minimum SR with a chance of SSR, normal = minimum R with a chance of SR.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I said goodbye to my main team and got lost in the swamp of no return that is re-rolling >>. Was a bit mad about using so many stones for bad pulls, so I'm just gonna re-roll for a decent team (which is harder than expected) and save most of my stones for an event or until there are more characters I really want.

Also figured out the whole Goku vs SSJ Goku on the pull screen. SSJ = minimum SR with a chance of SSR, normal = minimum R with a chance of SR.

You could have just awakened all those SR characters while rolling for an SSR character. I think people overvalue rerolling for one SSR a bit too much.

Lord Phol

You could have just awakened all those SR characters while rolling for an SSR character. I think people overvalue rerolling for one SSR a bit too much.

Yeah for sure, it's not a bad team, just didn't like how I spent those dragon stones, since they are somewhat limited in quantity. I want to start out fresh and this time save them for future use instead. Not gonna re-roll for a perfect team but at least having 2 SR characters that I actually like would be a good start.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ran a macro for a while to have a second account to play during stamina regen times with an SSR, got a SSR Piccolo, but wanted Gohan so I kept on until I got a SSR TEQ Vegeta, then levelled that a bit and got a SR STR Freeza on it as well, so I'll stick with this one.

Long story short, quote this message if you want a SSR Piccolo account.

After playing for about a week, I finally realized yesterday that the type effectiveness has to do with the class of character you are using, not the color spheres you pick. Derp.

After playing for about a week, I finally realized yesterday that the type effectiveness has to do with the class of character you are using, not the color spheres you pick. Derp.
Yeah, Ki color of your card color is only a 2x multiplier.
Rainbow is always 1x despite what starts a chain.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ran a macro for a while to have a second account to play during stamina regen times with an SSR, got a SSR Piccolo, but wanted Gohan so I kept on until I got a SSR TEQ Vegeta, then levelled that a bit and got a SR STR Freeza on it as well, so I'll stick with this one.

Long story short, quote this message if you want a SSR Piccolo account.

Got it, thanks

Hiltz

I'm confused. I somehow upgraded R Vegeta to level 40 2 star which resulted in not only a general stat boost upgrade, but I noticed his super attack level also increased from level 1 to level 3. How do you upgrade a character's super level ? Do you have to use the same character and color type in training?

Also, maybe I'm mistaken, but when you get a character to upgrade past 3 stars, then they get 1 big star and a rank upgrade, right ? My Android #17 was R two star level 40 and now he is SR 1 (big) star level 52 Extreme PHY due to the upgrade boost.

I tried fighting Jackie Chun yesterday, but he kicked my ass in one single turn with a super attack. He took me out faster on Z-hard difficulty than compared to Cyber Tao on the same difficulty.

Aurizen

INT Nappa really help at defeating Jackie Chun!!

If you dont have many character, do ZAwake your generic N class..
You will need to fill in defensive color in beating bosses and those will help and replacable when you get better character..
ZAwakening those will give huge exp if you feed them to your main..

Would be helpful to know your leader choice so people can add you to match theirs.

Oh my leader is SR Goku My ID is 1303386155. Ah thanks! I'll do the Z awakening! it works only 1 time?

Skii

Finally managed to Z-Awaken my SR Frieza :D. That SSR is so nice :3

Think it's time to start grinding the Jackie Chun event. Don't want to leave it any later as I could go on a really unlucky run again!

Aurizen

Finally managed to Z-Awaken my SR Frieza :D. That SSR is so nice :3

Think it's time to start grinding the Jackie Chun event. Don't want to leave it any later as I could go on a really unlucky run again!

Does the card change? like when I Awaken my SR goku will he be the SSJ SSR goku? and for my R vegeta from the event will he become SSJ?

Skii

Does the card change? like when I Awaken my SR goku will he be the SSJ SSR goku? and for my R vegeta from the event will he become SSJ?

No unfortunately, the card does not change. If it did, then they wouldn't be able to exploit everyone wanting a SSJ character. They are separate cards.

The only change that happens is certain buffs and level cap increase as well as this shiny effect on the background of the card.

Aurizen

No unfortunately, the card does not change. If it did, then they wouldn't be able to exploit everyone wanting a SSJ character. They are separate cards.

The only change that happens is certain buffs and level cap increase as well as this shiny effect on the background of the card.

Aw haha wishful thinking XD

Permanently A

No, but apparently the japanese version has something called "Dokkan Awakening" which will allow transformations like you're talking about.

chrono01

My TEQ Vegeta [SSR] is 80/80 now, and I have all of the Awakening materials aside from Supreme Kai. At least we get a guaranteed one at our 30-day login, which is...another 15 days or so for me? That's a long wait. :/

And same here, No Jackie Chun either. I will not give up!

Dandte

My TEQ Vegeta [SSR] is 80/80 now, and I have all of the Awakening materials aside from Supreme Kai. At least we get a guaranteed one at our 30-day login, which is...another 15 days or so for me? That's a long wait. :/

And same here, No Jackie Chun either. I will not give up!
I saw you Vegeta in my fl yesterday or so, great achievement, good Job! And you will get your Jackie!

Also... This is getting ridiculous *sigh*

Dandte

Nah, can't think of any mobile game likes this that has it. It stops people from spending money.

I wonder whos next as a SSR.
My memories are foggy but iirc i read something about teq trunks and final Form freezer. Could be totally wrong too

JJP12

Jackie Chun has been dropping like crazy for me. Only 3 more and his super will be maxed out. Pairing him with kid Gohan is going to be godly.

BrunoM

Jackie Chun has been dropping like crazy for me. Only 3 more and his super will be maxed out. Pairing him with kid Gohan is going to be godly.
Lol damn lucky you ..
Me nothing at all no matter how much I try lol.. I been doing them all on hard what about you ?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I saw you Vegeta in my fl yesterday or so, great achievement, good Job! And you will get your Jackie!

The one you are looking for will only come from the boss drop; golds on board will always be the type kai.

JJP12

Lol damn lucky you ..
Me nothing at all no matter how much I try lol.. I been doing them all on hard what about you ?

All have dropped on hard. I beat him once on z hard but only got a training ground drop. I don't have enough senzu beans/dendes to keep doing that lol. I fought the strike vegeta a million times and only 1 ever dropped for me. Hopefully you get a have a bit more luck soon!

Aurizen

I just got Genius of War Vegeta he's a SR I know there's multiple versions of Vegeta do they make a huge difference in terms of type and stats?

chrono01

Thanks man.

Also, all those rare awakening medals, haha.

You guys think they'll ever have trading characters
Not a chance. It would be to easily exploitable with people re-rolling/hacking. :(

Share some of that luck, would ya!?

I feel like that attitude is the only thing that will help people like us with rotten luck lol.

Nice lvl on your Vegeta though, how'd you manage it? Lots of Korin runs? My Goku isn't anywhere close.
Yeah, lots of Korin runs as well as low-level awakening dailies, for the easier to obtain medals [so I can awaken normal fodder before fusing them].

It didn't take as long as I expected it to honestly, but then I'm sure 80 --> 100 will be more difficult. :/

Wait, can you combine cards?

Combine same card to level super.
Combine others for xp

SSR rerolls are totally worth it, maybe not the way I did where I lost the first free SR. But <1minute reroll beats all.

Can't remember who, but someone mentioned it is not worth since you can awaken SR to SSR, but they forgot to mention that SSR can awaken to UR. Is it worth rerolling for? Depends on the person(for me the answer was yes, I really wanted that Gohan.)

My brother-in-law wants to play, my advice to him was this: Reroll til you get Frieza and basically any other SR to start.

That's exactly why I want it. I'm part of the problem lol

The underground market for rerolled accounts would skyrocket

There would be no market. It's not like there is a crazy market now, without it. When the prices would/should be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom