• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3f264m/duplicate_character_training_tipmethod/

Apparently if you train with duplicate characters for specials, it's better to train using this method.

If you have multiple identical characters when training to raise super attack lvl I suggest you train separately and get one of them to lvl 10-15 first, it raises their level real quick.
Example: You have 6 STR Vegeta's from the new event, get one Vegeta to lvl 10-15 and train a level 1 Vegeta with the higher level one as appose to training the lvl 10-15 one with all the level 1's and then continue this method.
This method maximizes the level your character will be at the end
Edit: Here is an example, just imagine my lvl 40 Vegeta is a level 10-15 (didn't have another one haha) http://imgur.com/jjocryY
Also! If this helped you out try to upvote so more people can see :) Thanks!!

Edit: I tried it out. I leveled an awakened Saibamen to 21 and fed him to a level 1 awakened saibamen. He gained about 38 levels.

Cruxist

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3f264m/duplicate_character_training_tipmethod/

Apparently if you train with duplicate characters for specials, it's better to train using this method.

Edit: I tried it out. I leveled an awakened Saibamen to 21 and fed him to a level 1 awakened saibamen. He gained about 38 levels.

Interesting. The main benefit looks to be the super upgrade. Luckily I only fused one of my Nappa's and Vegeta's together. Looks like I'll be training them a lot more...

It's about the same cost. Each upgrade is a set cost. It's really when you want to and if you want to hoard the materials for awakening until you max out the character you want to awaken.

Varna

Keep getting this stupid SR AGI Goku.. all I want is #18. :(

EDIT: Haha...

Latest attempt I roll Goku again... First pull is Guldo for crying out loud... second one though...
CuhPxnI.jpg

linkent

I recall people saying a few pages back that if you got Super Goku during one of the x10 summons you would get a lot of SRs... not true at all . :(
It is true for single rolls.

In 10rolls, there will be guaranteed at least 1 SR.. (Gem pull)
1 guaranteed R (FP pull)

FerranMG

I have a Cui SR card that, apparently, has some decent stats.
However, in combat he is abysmal. It does very little damage compared to similar chars.
Anybody experienced something like this?

Also, what level would you recommend before trying to beat the Vegeta and Nappa event in Z-Hard difficulty?
I'm rank 26 and have a few Z-awakened SR cards, but got my ass beat before even reaching the boss.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I have a Cui SR card that, apparently, has some decent stats.
However, in combat he is abysmal. It does very little damage compared to similar chars.
Anybody experienced something like this?

Also, what level would you recommend before trying to beat the Vegeta and Nappa event in Z-Hard difficulty?
I'm rank 26 and have a few Z-awakened SR cards, but got my ass beat before even reaching the boss.
Avoid all non-forced fights before boss? If you can't get to them, then just don't try yet.
Rank doesn't matter much, it's mostly types.

Japan just got a new event that guarantee a SSR out of a 10x pull. Also for friend pull, it is level 20 awakened fodders. 6 month celebration event.

Pretty sweet but far away.

First hard mode try of Jackie Chun and I got the drop. Hope that luck keeps up!

Same, gonna love that TEQ Kai +3

I usually run +Ki leaders these days. Just love doing supers all the time, or much easier anyway. i go for the +Ki spaces on the board too. A couple of times I've had one of my people at full Ki prior to battle.

my SR Frieza is at lv. 50 so closing in on that 60. Takes quite awhile though

Cruxist

Japan just got a new event that guarantee a SSR out of a 10x pull. Also for friend pull, it is level 20 awakened fodders. 6 month celebration event.

Pretty sweet but far away.

Ughhhhhhh. I needs it.

Althought I haven't regretted any of my 10x pulls so far. Just no SSR's yet.

I'm starting the very first levels on Z-Hard.

Yeah it is tough. Dudes hit really hard. And the orbs on the board are far more jumbled up so you rarely are able to get off supers unless you spend 3-4 turns clearing out clutter.

So yeah, good thing I have 15 sensu beans and 5 of Dende's so I can max heal several times during battle or as I move along the board.

Ughhhhhhh. I needs it.

Althought I haven't regretted any of my 10x pulls so far. Just no SSR's yet.

Apparently, it's a 1 time pull for the SSR. So just save up 50 shards.

Jackie Chun hates me. He won't drop more than 1 for me. I have been beating him on Z-hard.

Aurizen

hey guys do you have any tips on awakening? I think I read something about its better to do it when your character's are maxed?

Zunja

Man I got Tao run my second run. Jackie however has been dicking me over man! I've probably ran that like 10 times now with nothing. I don't even really want Jackie I just want him for the collection!

Side note I'm sitting at 100 stones waiting for better SSR's so I decided to let my girlfriend do a yolo shard pull. She gets me the R Phys Yajirobe. I was a little upset his passive seems okay though but man. She pulled like a champ at Brave Frontier, and some other Gacha games but not DBZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom