• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love how much of a carry SV is. I was putting two units that I wanna train as part of my team against Duffy. I then decided to go fully moronic and have FOUR low leveled units. One of which was lvl 1. He went up 24 lvls heh. Great way to get up low dudes if you have a SV.

Btw don't bother with Super, it's stupid difficult and I've been getting drops at a decent rate on Z-Hard
Super is really easy with double SVs and he drops 2 cards at a time a lot.

super is easy with 2 super vegito's

Eh, on Z-Hard he goes diwn after one super from SV+a counter. And the minions go down with a single counter attack each. They also do a lot less damage. But that level on Z-Hard is great for leveling up your units that aren't very high on super it'd be very hard to do that I think.

Does the Goku drop awakened at UR on Z-Hard?
Yup. Evil Charisma Z-Hard drops it and the level is significantly easier and quicker.

This and if you use the Bulma item you get a 20% bonus on attack and defense. So you can kill Doffy even faster. Good way to rank up too since the exp gain is generous.

I didn't notice much of a rank EXP gain. Might have not been paying attention though...I'll do it again when my STA Regen and see.

Super is really easy with double SVs and he drops 2 cards at a time a lot.

Wait...he can drop two? Shiiiiiiet. That might make super more worth it after I finish training my lower units. Gotta save FP for LR Androids :p

Aurizen

I haven't played in soooo long everyone I had probably deleted me or stopped playing. Tell me. Any news on if Black or SSB Vegeto will be in the game?

I've leveled up all the Gokus I wanted to level up. Now its all about selling them to get points in Baba shop. I should farm 10 for LR Goku though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did another multipull...
img_00689kyc1.png

This banner just keeps on delivering. Got a dupe TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks on the free pull, too.
I cannot believe how many great cards I got today.

Cruxist

60 stones on the new banner. Nabbed Teq Vegito and Phy SSB Vegeta.

Not too shabby considering I have 2 god leaders already. And I really needed another god card to use against Beerus. I can beat all the events for the LR Androids except for Beerus. My cards just can't damage him at all. Hopefully this changes that.

I actually got him to drop 2 on Z Hard my second attempt. It was a joyous day that rained Gokus. The next day I did the run 10 times and got 0. So it evens out.

Dayum. So far I maxed the SA of two Gokus, and that card has an SA of 6(I have three more of it, just need the 4th so he gets more xps).

I screwed up and DAed one of my other Gokus before making his SA(it's at 5 due to dupes) but it was White-Hot(or sumtin) Goku, idk if he's really good or nawt.

Super is easy with 1 SV.
It just takes so bloody long. He has so much health it's annoying lol. Z-Hard he dies after 1 SA from an SA10 SV.

Dayum. So far I maxed the SA of two Gokus, and that card has an SA of 6(I have three more of it, just need the 4th so he gets more xps).

I maxed out the PHY Goku that has a high stun chance, which made him way more viable. I also have the STR Angry Goku who does Supreme damage, so I'm working on that guy now. I should have been farming this event the whole time but I've been dicking around doing other stuff.

I maxed out the PHY Goku that has a high stun chance, which made him way more viable. I also have the STR Angry Goku who does Supreme damage, so I'm working on that guy now. I should have been farming this event the whole time but I've been dicking around doing other stuff.

I don't got that PHY Goku, but I'll probably farm 10 in the off chance I do get him one day. I have Angry Goku and got his SA to 10 with these cards. I already have 10 TEQ SSJ Goku from WT so I don't gotta worry about LR Goku since I'm pretty sure that once he DAs these cards won't up his SA.

So when you hit details on Super attack, what the hell is the bottom half for? It's blank for me on every character.

For characters whose SA go beyond 10. Like Super Strike characters and soon LR characters. I think also if the character has multiple SAs? Like SSJ3 Gotenks(can't confirm since I don't use the JPN version.)

olympia

Did another multipull...

This banner just keeps on delivering. Got a dupe TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks on the free pull, too.

I cannot believe how many great cards I got today.

can i borrow your luck for my next pull

thanks in advance

here i am bitching about pulls. what have i become

Durden77

For characters whose SA go beyond 10. Like Super Strike characters and soon LR characters. I think also if the character has multiple SAs? Like SSJ3 Gotenks(can't confirm since I don't use the JPN version.)

Some upcoming characters have different supers the higher their SA level is.

Ahhh gotcha. Thanks.

In better news, I'm realizing what I thought were useless SSRs I regretted pulling might have uses after all. GT TEQ Trunks seems like he's going to be a great teamate for Majin Vegeta in the WT, especially because I don't have Gogeta. Has anyone fucked with his leader skill? If it's solid I might even make him my leader for the WT if I can level him by then.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks.

In better news, I'm realizing what I thought were useless SSRs I regretted pulling might have uses after all. GT TEQ Trunks seems like he's going to be a great teamate for Majin Vegeta in the WT, especially because I don't have Gogeta. Has anyone fucked with his leader skill? If it's solid I might even make him my leader for the WT if I can level him by then.

You're better off with someone that gives ki to Vegeta for their lead skill

yogloo

I love how much of a carry SV is. I was putting two units that I wanna train as part of my team against Duffy. I then decided to go fully moronic and have FOUR low leveled units. One of which was lvl 1. He went up 24 lvls heh. Great way to get up low dudes if you have a SV.

Btw don't bother with Super, it's stupid difficult and I've been getting drops at a decent rate on Z-Hard

I have 5 low level units. I'm basically training all my agl units when I go against him.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Nah, unless they are a salty-ass liar, they will tell you they are the same rates.
I still believe that each account has better chances than others for each different banner/event that comes out and some people, no matter how often they pull, will not get certain cards from certain events.

/tinfoilhat

I still believe that each account has better chances than others for each different banner/event that comes out and some people, no matter how often they pull, will not get certain cards from certain events.

/tinfoilhat

I actually have a suspicion of what may be happening there. I could always be wrong, but it seemed like cards came in timed batches when rerolling. Either of the 3 leader cards would often drop in succession, then maybe get a double with 2 of them and whichever one was the 'new' one would then be dropping regularly. The other SSR and even SR's seemed to follow the pattern too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I heard there's gonna be a 1 free SSR for returning users soon any idea when that will happen?

They put that in the game recently. What you do is don't login for two weeks then login for a week straight.

You also get 25 stones and a bunch of other stuff along the way

I have 5 low level units. I'm basically training all my agl units when I go against him.

I try to keep at least one higher powered dude in case Duffy supers.

They put that in the game recently. What you do is don't login for two weeks then login for a week straight.

Shit. I'ma do that once I hot the 365 consecutive login milestone. After 365 it just starts over the rewards, right?

yogloo

/tinfoilhat
Nah. We don't need any theories. It's just random. Probabilities will do that to you.

Wow thats dumb. They should just make them mission rewards or something for vets. There is no time atm to stay away 2 weeks with dokkan fest and events going to hit us one after the other.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Actually a few days ago would have been the time to start it. There hasn't been a login campaign for a few days and doesn't look like the next one will start until next Wednesday. You may miss WT though which may be a problem for some.

I don't think consecutive matters after like 30 days, and that's just for the SR Kid Goku

I swear someone in this thread mentioned they got a buttload of stuff on day 365?

Either way can't do it because of Doffy, Pan, WT, etc.

Edit: I hate whenever the game updates, it resets your support slots. Anyways 8mb appstore update, then mini 250 in-game update, then a larger 3400 update. Guess WT is starting soon, or Chilld Strike? Or both.

Yeah they stopped which is super annoying. They need to make 1 stone a day a thing.

Wow, yeah I thought it was a 1 stone a day thing like OPTC. Really stupid decision on their behalf since it could encourage stone spending on periods without dokkans since it's easy to justify burning a free one here and there for a stam refill, which can easily become burning two, or a few.

MisterMac

I did it. I fucking grinded out 10 Whis from that miserable fight. The nightmare is over. Damn this game for giving me no good AGL units forcing me to resort to this.

I think I am gonna just get as many Crossover Goku as possible and ignore everything else. I'm so far off from having an LR Goku team and if he comes back every weekend I'll get him later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom