• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
When you don't need to use Old Kais on a farmable card

tkztUCV.jpg

119.png

SnakeEyes

Banned
They already showed the american toys off for Super which leads me to believe it will air on some kids network (nickeldodeon perhaps).

Not sure what would be censored from super though, I can think of one dick joke and that's about it. Maybe toned down violence, but what's the point of putting the show on tv at that point
I can instantly think of the Future Trunks saga, and all of the times Goku Rosé stabs through people. INSTA-CENSOR!

When you don't need to use Old Kais on a farmable card
Argh, the fuck! How long did it take you? :3

flak57

First time I beat 50 stam goku it gave me some weird message, then there was no record of my victory - no stone/medals and it still showed as incomplete on the quest screen. 50 stamina gone though. Cool.

Second time around gave me my stone.

Edit: I vaguely remember the message said "this mission was completed", something about items and the gift box, and then I was kicked to the title screen. No option to resume quest or anything.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Argh, the fuck! How long did it take you? :3
The very first try after the guaranteed first drop. I dropped my phone and gasped when it happened
First time I beat 50 stam goku it gave me some weird message, then there was no record of my victory - no stone/medals and it still showed as incomplete on the quest screen. 50 stamina gone though. Cool.

Second time around gave me my stone.

Edit: I vaguely remember the message said "this mission was completed", something about items and the gift box, and then I was kicked to the title screen. No option to resume quest or anything.

Yeah this is an unfortunate problem the jp version also had. Pretty pathetic they released it without fixing the issue, not sure if JP ever even fixed this.

Savitar

O...see I'm Canadian so we didn't get those censors.

I wish your leader would get XP when others use them. Even if it's a marginal amount like .1% of the XP gained. It'd definitely create insensitive to use KV ;)

Kai had blue popo on some American networks and assuredly other censorship. If it actually aired up here uncut no clue but I can tell you for fact that the original runs of DBZ were definitely censored airing up here in Canada on Canadian stations.

Kai had blue popo on some American networks and assuredly other censorship. If it actually aired up here uncut no clue but I can tell you for fact that the original runs of DBZ were definitely censored airing up here in Canada on Canadian stations.
I never watched Kai till I was much older. But I'm telling you I saw Krillin get impaled and blood squirting everywhere. I recorded a bunch of episodes of VHS, I'll dog through em and see. I could be wrong and mixing it up, but these VHS tapes from the dinosaur era shall tell us!

BrunoM

I never watched Kai till I was much older. But I'm telling you I saw Krillin get impaled and blood squirting everywhere. I recorded a bunch of episodes of VHS, I'll dog through em and see. I could be wrong and mixing it up, but these VHS tapes from the dinosaur era shall tell us!
Not that long ago watched all of Kai and can't remember this ..

I live in Canada well for a long time but when I was younger I lived in Portugal and saw DragonBall and z and there nothing was held back
There was blood and so on first thing comes to mind is goku fighting piccolo end of WT dragon ball and then them both vs raddits when picallo kills them both blood all over the place

Not that long ago watched all of Kai and can't remember this ..

I live in Canada well for a long time but when I was younger I lived in Portugal and saw DragonBall and z and there nothing was held back
There was blood and so on first thing comes to mind is goku fighting piccolo end of WT dragon ball and then them both vs raddits when picallo kills them both blood all over the place

That didn't happen in kai, I was saying I saw that in the regular DBZ lol. But yeh I remember that too

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah this is an unfortunate problem the jp version also had. Pretty pathetic they released it without fixing the issue, not sure if JP ever even fixed this.
Yup, widespread reporting of this bug on both Reddit and a Dokkan Battle Facebook group I'm part of. Damn Bamco, couldn't you have gotten this sorted already.
Edit: There best be some free stones because of this.

BrunoM

Well one day down got all 15 medals and dokkan the first from goku ..

Now the long long long grind starts .. F2p here so won't use stone for stamina

My grind is going to be huge but one day LR Goku you will be mine lol

idonteven

got some crazy RNG

did the crossover event 4 times and 4 times i got 2 card drops

edit:been getting no method error since yesterday but nothing seems to happen after that and i can just keep on playing...

SnakeEyes

Banned
So, realistically, how hard is Stage 3? I haven't done it yet since I'm still a few medals short from Stage 2, but I also don't know if I should be running a Chun x2 team with Mighty Mask, or King Vegeta x2 with Tao?

linkent

So, realistically, how hard is Stage 3? I haven't done it yet since I'm still a few medals short from Stage 2, but I also don't know if I should be running a Chun x2 team with Mighty Mask, or King Vegeta x2 with Tao?

The core should be
KV+KV
Android 16
Frieza
Cold

the other 2 i choose
Chun for sealing
Tao for easy super/stun.

MM is good for reducing def too.

If all are maxed, you shouldnt have any trouble.

if it is too hard, just wait for Chilled SS.

idonteven

that is true, especially for SVegitto team.

leader: super vegito
legendary androids
goku black ssr
ssb kk goku
brapan ( if we get her on global )
golden frieza

friend: super vegito

thats what i am working at

dont need stunners or sealers because of the 2 vegito's and the frieza

androids and ssr got insane links together and ssb kk goku is just a machine

Meneses

ARGH! Why are there so many motherfuckers on my Friends list that don't have their King Vegetas or Jackie Chuns at max level?! So many people got them to Lvl. 80 for awaken to UR, and then just stopped! X-(

Mine is definitely not maxed. Is there even any point on wasting training stuff on them? You get like, what, 150 points of attack and defense?

BrunoM

So lastnight finished the 15 medals and dokkan the normal ssr to TUR

This morning had 65 stm and went for it .. did it not something out of this world a duable fights just at times all up to luck can already tell ..

Was hoping for 20 medals lol got 5 this is going to take months for me f2p so will do with natural stamina

Best of luck guys .

Team I'm running
King V
Android 16
King cold
Mecha F
Chun
Tao
King V

Works ok try keeping the int units always 1 and 2 unless really can't do so

Again best of luck guys

So just to check again what the process for getting these units to SA 15? I have to get one to max and awaken him then feed and hope or awaken 5 more and feed them to him? Wouldn't the second route mean burning loads of medals on them? I don't even know where to get half of those medals so far

MisterMac

So just to check again what the process for getting these units to SA 15? I have to get one to max and awaken him then feed and hope or awaken 5 more and feed them to him? Wouldn't the second route mean burning loads of medals on them? I don't even know where to get half of those medals so far

You get the first one to SA10 then Dokkan Awaken him. Then you get a second copy to SA5 and dokkan awaken that one. Then train them together and you have an SA15

If you don't dokkan awaken the second copy you will only have a 50% chance to increase SA.

The Bulma/Turtle medals come from the gold awakening capsules during the World Tournament. The character specific ones come from the z-hard stage 2 of the strike levels the ones that require a team of 100 points

You get the first one to SA10 then Dokkan Awaken him. Then you get a second copy to SA5 and dokkan awaken that one. Then train them together and you have an SA15

If you don't dokkan awaken the second copy you will only have a 50% chance to increase SA.

The Bulma/Turtle medals come from the gold awakening capsules during the World Tournament. The character specific ones come from the z-hard stage 2 of the strike levels the ones that require a team of 100 points

Ah thanks, that's way more manageable. For some reason I thought I needed to awaken 5 units to feed to the 10 SA one. I'll need to wait on the WT to actually awaken them though and cross my fingers for a few good SR's to bolster the team enough to beat those stage 2 strikes. Unless double SV is enough to carry me through them anyway.

Meneses

I'm also gonna keep doing the crossover event.

I have maxed PHY Stun Goku, INT Orb Changer, halfway through that AGL one that seems like it's gonna get Dokkaned, and if i'm lucky maybe add a couple levels to the other AGL dokkaned one.

Also, I think i'm gonna channel my Elder Kais to the SV + AGL SS3 Goku tandem... Goku's super at SA 2 hits for like 250k with double SV lead.

MisterMac

I too am on that Crossover grind. I've got Starter AGL Goku and INT Goku at SA10. Gonna get the UR they give you to SA10 too. You guys think it is worth it to get the Supreme Warrior Awakened AGL they gave us to SA10? I can't think of a situation where he'd be better than the starter AGL. Both get Dokkan/Rebirths as far as I know too. I think I'm gonna get the STR drop to SA10 too since I think I'm gonna use him for my WT Team

There really isn't anything better to be doing for the combo of character exp, rank exp, and drops. I've gotten 3 Supreme Kai medals off the due already

I don't even have any good SSJ Gokus but I'm still farming the event. My best Goku is AGL SSJ but that's purely because he has a +2 ki passive and good supporting links. Everything else is just the free Gokus everyone has.

Savitar

Yup going to do the crossover event to have a good amount of Goku's to power up others and some to sell as well.

And holy shit saw one of my friends already had him fully powered up. Someone mentioned that someone did it earlier but seeing it....that was unreal.

Seriously.......how is it even possible timewise.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yup going to do the crossover event to have a good amount of Goku's to power up others and some to sell as well.

And holy shit saw one of my friends already had him fully powered up. Someone mentioned that someone did it earlier but seeing it....that was unreal.

Seriously.......how is it even possible timewise.

Instant Win mods + stones

Durden77

Man from the videos I've seen, the rates for SSB Vegito and SSR Goku Black do not seem very good at all. Watced like probably over 2000 stones worth or pulls and nobody got them.

idonteven

Man from the videos I've seen, the rates for SSB Vegito and SSR Goku Black do not seem very good at all. Watced like probably over 2000 stones worth or pulls and nobody got them.

and here i am pulling vegito twice in 150 stones and not liking him so i said fuck you to that account

Still grinding away at Doffy. Need 1 more Goku for 10 SA LR Goku.

Then I need to grab another SSR Goku to get it to SA 10. Hope I can manage in the last 4 days of the event.

To be fair there was a guy on Reddit who burned a few thousands worth of stone and came away without Vegeto. As long as I get SSR Black I'll be happy. I don't think the new SSB Vegito would be anywhere near as useful for my team.

Ahh right, I thought that was just a one time drop thing.

He's worth 1500 baba shop points, and can increase the SA of various Gokus with a 100% success rate. So very worth farming lol.

Doffy is short for Donflamingo Donquixote, a villain in one piece. A bunch of people call him that in short

Figured as much. I don't watch it, so I wasn't sure if it was his nickname within the anime, or a fan-made nickname :p.

I've hit over 600 posts. Dunno how to feel about that lol.

I hope the WT doesn't start till after the event ends. Would hate to split my energy between the event and tourney wins.

Now to pray for a 2nd SSR SSJ Goku which I have to hit level 10 with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom