• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys actually plan on farming a second set of medals for LR Goku? Never in a million years would I plan on that.

Its gonna be better once Chill super strike hits. Then the orb changers will get a work out.

I'm 0/6 in getting another SSR Goku so I'm just gonna focus on Doffy again and get the Gokus I need to SA 10 him.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Guys, quick question: The Goku LR event is only allowed for dokkan awakened strike characters ?
Yes, Super Strike characters only.

Currently, best build is:
- King Vegeta, Leader
- PHY Mecha Frieza
- PHY King Cold
- INT Android #16
- STR Cyborg Tao
- Last slot is either Mighty Mask, or Jackie Chun.
- King Vegeta Friend

In a little while, the Chilled Super Strike will appear and when he does, you go for him because he is one hell of a INT Damage Dealer.

Vegeta AGL isn't bad for the team actually if you do the first stage. He ups King Vegeta's damage by a ton. It was rather surprising how fast King Vegeta killed Goku if Vegeta is next to him, Haven't seen how the other stages are yet.

Yup. Only Super Strike characters can participate in that fight.

Yes, Super Strike characters only.

Currently, best build is:
- King Vegeta, Leader
- PHY Mecha Frieza
- PHY King Cold
- INT Android #16
- STR Cyborg Tao
- Last slot is either Mighty Mask, or Jackie Chun.
- King Vegeta Friend

In a little while, the Chilled Super Strike will appear and when he does, you go for him because he is one hell of a INT Damage Dealer.

If they're not Dokkan awakened, I can't use them ??

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0080vwk2b.png

One down.

Skii

Looks like the pecking order of god cards in Japan is:

Super Vegito > SSJ Rose/Buuhan > Omega Shenron/SSB Vegito > Gotenks/PHY Broly

Super Vegito is just too good. The addition of SSJ Rose basically made mono AGL even more superior to the other mono/rainbow teams.

Meneses

I don't even remember the first time the Chilled strike appeared, but somehow I already have one at 10 SA. I guess I only need to farm 5 more.

Hope it sticks around for a while, because I still want to prioritize Doffy until it goes away. Problem is, World Tournament might come next weekend so it's gonna be rough.

You guys actually plan on farming a second set of medals for LR Goku? Never in a million years would I plan on that.

There's absolutely zero chance of me ever doing this grind twice, unless for some reason we get like 1 month without any event whatsoever (which won't happen).

And even if that happened, the fact that this huge LR Goku grind is only concentrated on the weekend is dumb. It should be a permanent fixture like the Epic Showdown thing.

Savitar

Looks like Chilled is this week, plus is the WT isn't it Friday? So won't be farming the Goku then either but at least Chilled will be ready since that makes such a huge impact.

Until then farming up more SSR Goku's, last night went on a SA power up spree with several Goku's including the Family one since he's getting a dokkan.

Meneses

Looks like Chilled is this week, plus is the WT isn't it Friday? So won't be farming the Goku then either but at least Chilled will be ready since that makes such a huge impact.

Until then farming up more SSR Goku's, last night went on a SA power up spree with several Goku's including the Family one since he's getting a dokkan.

I wish I had that Goku, I have the two kids.

I need 20 more Gokus to max my Gokus. Then another 20 Incase I get a phy stun Goku & family Goku. Jesus...too many gokus.
O and 10 more for LR Goku.

I could get another 10 and try my luck at 50% for the AGL Goku who got a DAing, but I'll leave him for last

What One Piece stage is best to farm for the Gokus?

Doing it on the second stage on Z-Hard hasn't gotten me a drop in my last 8 tries and is honestly getting pretty frustrating.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What One Piece stage is best to farm for the Gokus?

Doing it on the second stage on Z-Hard hasn't gotten me a drop in my last 8 tries and is honestly getting pretty frustrating.

Second stage on Super is best but the rate is only slightly better than Z-Hard. First stage should not be farmed.

Durden77

Looks like the pecking order of god cards in Japan is:

Super Vegito > SSJ Rose/Buuhan > Omega Shenron/SSB Vegito > Gotenks/PHY Broly

Super Vegito is just too good. The addition of SSJ Rose basically made mono AGL even more superior to the other mono/rainbow teams.

So why is SSB Vegito actually considered WORSE than SV? Besides the leader skill, I don't see how that's possible. His passive seems the same except that he gets the option of additional attacks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
His reduction is only 30% of damage. He still counters and has the additional attacks but he's really not a great tank.

For reference Android 16 has a 55% damage reduction

PHY got shafted again which sucks. If SSB Vegito had 50% damage reduction then that might have made him a better tank but 30% is barely over using a king Ox item.

He is still the ideal super lead for rainbow teams and does the most damage outside of nuking. Maybe a dokkan will change that about him. Though Rose Black passive is stupid good for villain teams and it annoys me that it wasn't Zamasu ability since he is technically the more powerful person.

Xanru

PHY got shafted again which sucks. If SSB Vegito had 50% damage reduction then that might have made him a better tank but 30% is barely over using a king Ox item.

He is still the ideal super lead for rainbow teams and does the most damage outside of nuking. Maybe a dokkan will change that about him. Though Rose Black passive is stupid good for villain teams and it annoys me that it wasn't Zamasu ability since he is technically the more powerful person.

How so? PHY got pretty much everything it needed between Black and Blugito. It was a damage based type that didn't really beat anyone in damage. Not only do Black and Blugito up the ante for PHY types damage, but Black gives great attack/defense(i think it's both, it's definitely attack at least) reduction. Between that, Bluegito blocking, and having two great SA sealers and a great stunner, the type's pretty much been brought together.

How so? PHY got pretty much everything it needed between Black and Blugito. It was a damage based type that didn't really beat anyone in damage. Not only do Black and Blugito up the ante for PHY types damage, but Black gives great attack/defense(i think it's both, it's definitely attack at least) reduction. Between that, Bluegito blocking, and having two great SA sealers and a great stunner, the type's pretty much been brought together.

Every other blocker type blows Blugito out of the water.

INT Janemba, AGL Golden Frieza, TEQ Golden Frieza and STR SSJ3 Vegeta. Then Veku and Botamo for PHY if RNG is on your side.

PHY Cell Jr has the same 30% block as his passive to give you an idea of how low it is compared to the rest. Of course his is type advantage required. The point I'm making is that PHY doesn't have a dependable blocker because 30% on some supers can still get you killed depending on HP and units. Like try blocking STR Broly's super with Blugito and see if you can survive.

To be fair though, apparently Blugito can counter even super attacks which SV cannot so thats something. But you can't have a prolonged battle with him compared to the other blockers. The guy is an attack dog looking to shred the enemy to pieces.

I'd feel much better about the type once they have a legitimate waller that blocks around or over 50% damage.

Durden77

Welp, I only need 2 more Trunks medals to Dokkan him from this extermination event, but I'm not going to be able to get them. With my rag tag group of awakened villians and me having to use an AGL friend just to get in because I don't have an AGL awakened extremes, it's just not gonna happen. Arg. I hope the event comes back soon.

Sucks because I had to use so many items just to get thoe 5 medals I got. Low on items for the WT now along with using some for Doffy.

The old Cooler event is up if you need to Dokkan him.

You can farm King Cold, INT Mecha Frieza and Chilled. I think each of them can be fed to the strike characters to increase their SA before dokkan but don't quote me on that.

I still have to farm SSJ Gokus but if you are done with that and need to up your super strike character SAs, now is a good chance to do so. The LR Goku event is gone for now so nothing much event wise unless you are farming Heroes and Villains events for stuff.

I ended up trying a friend LR Goku, it was pretty damn good and the art is so good! Too bad he was only level 52 and SA 10.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the tournament will likely start this Wednesday with the event crossover event ending and the scheduled downtime.

You can farm King Cold, INT Mecha Frieza and Chilled. I think each of them can be fed to the strike characters to increase their SA before dokkan but don't quote me on that.

Good catch on that as well. Totally forgot you can farm them. Dunno about the rates though.

Also, speaking of crossover events, I didn't know the 3DS version of Extreme Butoden and the 3DS One Piece fighting game can crossplay with each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276euF-AN3c

Pretty sick!

Aiii

So not worth it
Vegito Blue Dokkan Event is fucking impossible to do without stones, but I guess it's worth it. I'm just trying to minimize the stones used at this point. To be fair, with my account being less than a month old, I'm not at max power, but I can't imagine many people beating him without using a continue unless they get really lucky with ki spheres and positioning.

It doesn't help that nobody has Goku Black Rose or Goku Black regular (or even Zamasu) as their leader. I have like 40 Vegito Blue friends and 4 Goku Black Rose friends.

With a friend that Vegito Blue is weak to, it's not too bad, but everything else is just terrible.

3 more runs until I can Dokkan Vegito. Then another 3 for Trunks if I'm up to it... By far the hardest Dokkan fight I've done.

Skii

Don't pull on the Gotenks banner. You should only really go for the Golden Frieza banner if you really want him or ideally wait for the SSB Vegito and Rose banner. They are easily the best banners available for getting gods. If you manage to save 300 stones for it, that's 8 multis and you'd need to be really unlucky to not get a couple of god leads/demi gods.

Meneses

I think i'll start saving stones again.

Speaking of which, I forgot that I hadn't finished Z-hard in the Cooler event (no idea when it even came around last time), so that was an unexpected couple of stones I just got lol.

I demand to know which one of you are stealing my UR Goku drops >=[! Ice dine like 10 runs And no drop, pls, stahp stealing ;_;.

I don't think I'll get enough to up all my Gokus to sa10 D:. I hope this event makes a return, as unlikely as that may be, perhaps enough fanbase cries will do something?

they'll say they can't and give us FP as compensation...

Meneses

I demand to know which one of you are stealing my UR Goku drops >=[! Ice dine like 10 runs And no drop, pls, stahp stealing ;_;.

I don't think I'll get enough to up all my Gokus to sa10 D:. I hope this event makes a return, as unlikely as that may be, perhaps enough fanbase cries will do something?

they'll say they can't and give us FP as compensation...

Last night I did 7 runs and got
7 drops. One run gave me nothing and another gave me 2 drops.

Today i'm 1 / 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom