• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's not going to return. It's an incredible event. Good exp, good zenny, good reward.

People are going to look back on this event and wonder why they didn't farm 200 of him.

And I don't want to pull on this next god banner, but it will be hard not to pull once... despite already having SV...

Bee Pan's 80 energy mission is so good for ranking up. Too bad its not a daily thing.

After thinking it over I'll just save for Buuhan and maybe pull some singles on Gotenks banner.

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0083flb3x.png
And that makes two...

2 bars if STA later not a single drop what the fuckityfuck?!(I was just gonna say fuck, but ny phone suggested fuckityfuck so I went with it :p). At this rate I'm not gonna have enough to max my remaining two Gokus let alone save enough for LR Goku, Family Goku, and High Stun Goku...

2 bars if STA later not a single drop what the fuckityfuck?!(I was just gonna say fuck, but ny phone suggested fuckityfuck so I went with it :p). At this rate I'm not gonna have enough to max my remaining two Gokus let alone save enough for LR Goku, Family Goku, and High Stun Goku...

Remember you need to only save 9. Also I'd say focus on saving for LR Goku over the other 2.

Remember you need to only save 9. Also I'd say focus on saving for LR Goku over the other 2.
Yeh I guess. I have 10 SSJ Gokus so that helps bring Goku to SA10(9 to feed, 1 to keep) then get 9 for the other Goku and then the long grind to LR them both. But that depends on how many attempts it takes to get a second drop of the LRable Goku. If after 10 I don't get one I'm gonna just use elder Kai's.

The drop rate is really poor for the Goku that turns LR. I know people that have spent stones on refills for it

O dear...RNG hates me too so I might never get a second o well.

Also, I had 100mill Zeni then I dropped because I Z-Awakened Super Strike KV. I did this for you SnakeEyes! I know it's like a day late, but LR Goku comes back on the weekend, so you're welcome.
EVEN DOE YOU SPOILED SUPER! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT!

SnakeEyes

Banned
O dear...RNG hates me too so I might never get a second o well.

Also, I had 100mill Zeni then I dropped because I Z-Awakened Super Strike KV. I did this for you SnakeEyes! I know it's like a day late, but LR Goku comes back on the weekend, so you're welcome.
EVEN DOE YOU SPOILED SUPER! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT!
Hahaha, you're wrong!

image.jpg

The only SSJ Goku cards I have are the old AGL one from the One Piece event and the PHY White hot face off. I don't plan on grinding the LR Goku either. Hopefully I can pull a good one eventually.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Unfortunately the best pullable SSJ Gokus that you could use these crossover ones on are decent at best.

LR Goku is the best SSJ Goku by a large margin and should at least have gotten the SSR and put it to 10 while you could do that easily.

That is if you had the super strikes/bulma and turtle medals ready already

I have 0 super strike characters dokkaned. The grind was too unbearable and I focused my effort on things that gave stones and leveling up.

I just realized how stupid double AGL Rose Black is for villain teams. +6 ki from 1 and then +6ki from another if they are on the same turn.

Thats an automatic super before counting ki links. Hell tournaments will get a minimum of 9ki if both Rose Blacks are in a turn.

The +3ki passive is just stupid good.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You're better off alternating the SSJ Roses so you get the +3 ki every turn.

That's 9 every turn before links and it's not hard to gather 3 ki

Durden77

Maintenance starts in 30 mins right? If so, I guess I'm done with Doffy. Was able to power up the STR Goku that drops to SA 10 as well as the AGL SSR OG Goku we got from the event. Feel like I should have put it into the All Out Charge AGL SSJ Goku you get when starting which I heard gets really good with a Dokkan later, but I figured that OG Goku would help me with Broly when he comes back around.

I shoulda farmed him more. Dammit. I knew this would happen. But I was using so many items. There towards the end though my team was strong enough to take him without too many items. Hell of an event. Now my support items are drained for the WT...Bulma where are you my love...

SnakeEyes

Banned
I just realized how stupid double AGL Rose Black is for villain teams. +6 ki from 1 and then +6ki from another if they are on the same turn.

Thats an automatic super before counting ki links. Hell tournaments will get a minimum of 9ki if both Rose Blacks are in a turn.

The +3ki passive is just stupid good.
Just remember, Friend Leader skills do not apply during World Tournaments.

Durden77

Anyone ever get that weird "what's the point" feeling with this game sometimes? I'm not really feeling it now, but I feel I may soon. I mean once you finish all the quests, really the game is just all about leveling characters. And what are you leveling these characters for? The WT? Or just for fun really?

It's weird to think about and I should probably stop. But start again when I'm about to spend money.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Maintenance starts in 30 mins right? If so, I guess I'm done with Doffy. Was able to power up the STR Goku that drops to SA 10 as well as the AGL SSR OG Goku we got from the event. Feel like I should have put it into the All Out Charge AGL SSJ Goku you get when starting which I heard gets really good with a Dokkan later, but I figured that OG Goku would help me with Broly when he comes back around.

I shoulda farmed him more. Dammit. I knew this would happen. But I was using so many items. There towards the end though my team was strong enough to take him without too many items. Hell of an event. Now my support items are drained for the WT...Bulma where are you my love...

Doesn't the event end on the 24th?

Tablet isn't doing so hot lately and am thinking of replacing it on black friday.

Just want to make sure - there is no way to migrate an android account over to an apple account, correct? Android to iPad?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh okay. So spending all my stones before migrating would work I assume?

Thanks for the speedy response.

Yeah. The account code you create is platform independent, so you can use on either. You just have to be sure to use your stones before you migrate. I've gone back and forth between the platforms but I didn't know my stones were toast :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
And Chilled is up! Farm that card, and get ready for LR again this weekend!

Seriously, if you can, run just 2x Broly Leaders. You will still have 55k health, and 2 Broly Supers will have him dead in 2 turns max.

I'm getting annoyed. Over 15 runs and no Goku drop. Come on RNG....
20 runs, still no Goku. Ffs...if it wasn't for the easy characters XP I woulda stopped. This helps train units soo well!

Aiii

So not worth it
After farming 77 Black Goku Medals, and then 77 Vegito Blue medals, and then 35 Vegito Blue Medals for this Trunks... I kind of don't even want to think of any Dokkan medals.

It was enough of a chore given that my account is too young and way too weak to actually do them, I have all these other God leaders to Dokkan, but I'm just gonna hold off until I can actually beat them with minimal stone use. I wasted all my stones doing this, which was certainly worth it, but for now. I need a break :D Just gonna farm some 14-8 while x3 exp is going on, currently rank 169, could go up a little more still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom