• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they decrease the drop chance severely/remove it completely? I'm oblivious to a note talking about it?! I'm sitting at 25 runs without a single Goku drop...I wanna do chilled and worlds strongest but I still need Gokus gsasfsgsdhdafh
Edit: 26 still no Goku.

All support/training items and no Goku make Dark go crazy!

This is going to turn into one if those daily logs eventually...just runs instead if days.

Run 230:. Still no Goku, I've run out if money buying stones for STA refill, had to sell an arm to get more stones. Game is more difficult to control with a single arm.

Hiltz

If you're buying stones for multi-summons and refilling stamina, then you're doing it wrong. You guys are going to regret looking back on a gatcha game you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on. Don't get sucked into it. Just have some patience.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did they decrease the drop chance severely/remove it completely? I'm oblivious to a note talking about it?! I'm sitting at 25 runs without a single Goku drop...I wanna do chilled and worlds strongest but I still need Gokus gsasfsgsdhdafh
Edit: 26 still no Goku.

All support/training items and no Goku make Dark go crazy!

This is going to turn into one if those daily logs eventually...just runs instead if days.

Run 230:. Still no Goku, I've run out if money buying stones for STA refill, had to sell an arm to get more stones. Game is more difficult to control with a single arm.

What difficulty are you doing it at? I got five Gokus this morning.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you're buying stones for multi-summons and refilling stamina, then you're doing it wrong. You guys are going to regret looking back on a gatcha game you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on. Don't get sucked into it. Just have some patience.

I've only spent $3000 so far. I know others have spent more, so it's okay.

Arrrammis

In place of PHY Broly, PHY spirit bomb goku works great against Chilled(INT enemies -40% attack/defense ), plus then you can have 1-2 good awakened SR's instead of Saibamen and still have a Broly friend.

But, I'm still mainly farming Doffy. Was able to fully SA level PHY SSj Goku, and still have 21 UR Gokus ready to use when I get enough strike characters to get LR Goku.

Savitar

This bears repeating as well, if you try to add me or others from the GAF list make sure you are on the list as well, I always check when someone adds me and if don't see you then I don't know your a gaffer. Usually got only limited spots without removing someone really good that is useful, shall for a gaffer but yeah do keep updated.

I've only spent $3000 so far. I know others have spent more, so it's okay.
This makes me feel better about my $200 spending spree Kappa
ik you're joking
I'm not joking, I spent around $200.
What difficulty are you doing it at? I got five Gokus this morning.
Second level Z-Hard, which usually gave me one every few runs.

Edit: I just got one! You broke my curse <3

Edit: I jinxed it :*(

Meh, most $60 games don't keep me interested enough to keep playing after beating em, and I spend like 60 hours on em. I definitely spent more than 200 hours on this since I started.

I've spent a good amount on the game. I would regret it but each time I look at my box full of URs, there is a smile on my face. Especially for the ones I got for free.

I can comfortably stay F2P right now since I have SV and just use free stones to pull.

Anyways been getting a ton of Gokus to drop so yay points. Almost at 30k points

denebj

Neo Member
I started to grind the extra 5 Chilled because I thought I need those ... Turned out that just like the other guys, I already grinded the extra 5 during those double drops event LOL

Almost done (Dual Broly here ) so I can get back to my 30+ goku lol I already maxed everything + the TUR Goku so those 30 + are extra meat for baba or more goku that I do not have.

The drop has been pretty good for me like 1/3 :-O

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
King Vegeta lead
Android 16
Chilled
Mecha Freeza
King Cold
Tao

Chilled is so good for the fight, is INT, has a +2 Ki link, lowers attack on super, and hits hard with passive.

Also the super strikes seem to be going daily starting next week. When they did this in jp they had increased drop rates

All this super strike would be great if I had the turtle and bulma medals needed to awaken 2 for SA level up. Which requires 14 for both units.

King Vegeta lead
Android 16
Chilled
Mecha Freeza
King Cold
Tao

Chilled is so good for the fight, is INT, has a +2 Ki link, lowers attack on super, and hits hard with passive.

Also the super strikes seem to be going daily starting next week. When they did this in jp they had increased drop rates

Oh nice, that should help me catch up with them a bit. Managed to get 16 and KV 15 times and now moving onto the same with chilled. If I can get 15 of the others at boosted rates then that just leaves a sweep for the medals next time they roll round.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Got mine done too.

Nuts how effective it really is but hey I'm not going to complain.

Bring on the event.
I didn't even bother to attempt Stage 3 last weekend, since I knew Chilled was coming. I had friends who attempted Stage 3 and got really unlucky with enemy positioning, so I want to mitigate as much as I can before trying it myself.

Savitar

I didn't even bother to attempt Stage 3 last weekend, since I knew Chilled was coming. I had friends who attempted Stage 3 and got really unlucky with enemy positioning, so I want to mitigate as much as I can before trying it myself.

Did the same, figured it was easier to wait to get this guy and do it than suffer needlessly.

MisterMac

I've gotten 30 Crossover Goku drops so all the Goku I wanted maxed out are now done. I'm gonna keep at it until it goes away to bolster my baba points. The Great Saiyaman who apparently goes on sale in Baba's shop looks like a good fit for a Super Vegito team and I need every AGL card I can get since my account seems cursed to not received any good ones. Every AGL card on my team besides Super Vegito and Kid Buu is one from a grindable event. Yet it's still easily my most powerful team.

I've gotten 30 Crossover Goku drops so all the Goku I wanted maxed out are now done. I'm gonna keep at it until it goes away to bolster my baba points. The Great Saiyaman who apparently goes on sale in Baba's shop looks like a good fit for a Super Vegito team and I need every AGL card I can get since my account seems cursed to not received any good ones. Every AGL card on my team besides Super Vegito and Kid Buu is one from a grindable event. Yet it's still easily my most powerful team.
Ihyyyyy. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna bother trying to get 2 LR Gokus. If my luck I'd this shit with this drop I'll be lucky to get a second Goku before this game dies

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Not wasting slots on SSJ Gokus again. Especially since I'm hoarding dupes and especially since we already have a guaranteed way to up SSJ Gokus SAs for free

Durden77

Ya know it kind of sucks sometimes that when you Z-Awaken a card the background turns all holographic. I actually like the original backgrounds of a lot of cards more.

Savitar

I've had I think 62, got three Goku's up to 10, and went and got some more for either SA future cards or using for baba.

Good times.

Is the Gotenks event tonight?

Durden77

Good times.

Is the Gotenks event tonight?

I think so. Really gonna try to resist, but damn he would be useful for Majin Vegeta in the WT. If I wouldn't have been so dumb tryin to get Gogeta when I already had SV and Broly this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Also in WT, if an enemy does an AOE attack, that still only hit your 1 health bar right? Or does it knock all your characters out?

rsniper59

Neo Member
Well because I have the willpower of a toddler around candy, I decided to do my last Guaranteed SSR pull after re-rolling instead of saving the 50 for a God-Lead banner. Normally that would be a bad decision, but I ended up pulling AGL Ultimate Gohan and STR Fist from the Heavens SS God Goku!

That leaves me with one Z-Tier global character and another that can be Dokkan-Awakened into one. That in addition to my first GSSR pull which included STR SSJ3 Goku and I've already got a selection of characters that's far and away better than any characters I had from before re-rolling.

Very happy! Now to continue the Quest grind for more stones...

Caim

Being able to reverse dokkan is great if you need to SA them.

Dokkan Awakening items and zeni are not needed to return to the Dokkaned Form.

MisterMac

Somebody talk me out of spending some of my pathetic stash of 117 stones on the Godtenks banner. I have Super Vegito with a few Elder Kai invested in him but I look at my AGL characters and then look at my TEQ characters(SSB Goku, SSJ2 Goku with a ki passive, SSJ3 Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, and the orb changing Goten who will become Super Gotenks tonight) and I feel the urge to gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom