• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody talk me out of spending some of my pathetic stash of 117 stones on the Godtenks banner. I have Super Vegito with a few Elder Kai invested in him but I look at my AGL characters and then look at my TEQ characters(SSB Goku, SSJ2 Goku with a ki passive, SSJ3 Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, and the orb changing Goten who will become Super Gotenks tonight) and I feel the urge to gamble

You could do it mane. I believe in you.

Hmm...since the new dupe system doesn't work for SRS, should I sell my dupes to baba? Many of the units I have dupes are, are ones I hardly use but was advised to keep. Do the SA of SRs really matter that much? Keep in mind these guys don't DA...at least, not globally, not sure about Japan version.

Hmm...since the new dupe system doesn't work for SRS, should I sell my dupes to baba? Many of the units I have dupes are, are ones I hardly use but was advised to keep. Do the SA of SRs really matter that much? Keep in mind these guys don't DA...at least, not globally, not sure about Japan version.

Sell the dupes. Keep the ones you know that will DA to something good like the Gotenks dokkan.

I thought we were supposed to get the 50 stones tonight. :(

yogloo

Somebody talk me out of spending some of my pathetic stash of 117 stones on the Godtenks banner. I have Super Vegito with a few Elder Kai invested in him but I look at my AGL characters and then look at my TEQ characters(SSB Goku, SSJ2 Goku with a ki passive, SSJ3 Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, and the orb changing Goten who will become Super Gotenks tonight) and I feel the urge to gamble
Yolo!!

linkent

Wait for rate.
Better pull at SSBKK banner or TEQ GFrieza banner.

Well, crossover event is done for me. I ended up with 32 extra ss gokus after maxing one of mine out.

I figured that there was nothing for me this dokkan festival, but then I looked at my sr cards and I have both the trunks and goten ffs.

Xanru

LMAO RIP, did you get anything else with him or just him?

Damn that is one salty mofo. I'm out of energy from farming Goku so rip events for a while.

It was just gotenks in that multi. I did a second multi afterwards fishing for TEQ Cell/TEQ SSBluku and got a SSR Phy future 17 dupe, decided that was enough for gotenks and went fishing for INT SSJ Goku on the INT banner, got him too. Between this and getting my first legend on OPTC, I'd say this was a good night.

Meneses

Did two singles for fun, and i'll stop there. Got a dupe AGL GT Trunks and another Dokkanable Goten - i'm up to 9 SA, so i'll hold off on awakening him until I inevitably pull another - I already have SA10 trunks plus an extra one that i'm trying to decide if i'll bother with awakening and feeding to PHY Gotenks, I assume it would work?

Also, it's bullshit that PHY Gotenks doesn't get a Dokkan :(

edit: also, I need to get medals to Dokkan my INT Cell, get medals to Dokkan the kids, and still get the last 4 medals for Chilled... too much stuff.

Aiii

So not worth it
Decided to do one more pull on the Goku Black Rose banner since these banners have been so good to me and I needed more Extreme Type SSR's to go on a Rose team and pulled a AGL Great Ape Turles, so yeah, loving these banners. 5 Gods (SSB Vegito, Black Rose, Broly, SSJ3 Gotenks and Shenron), Gogeta, INT Vegito, Future Mai and Trunks, Great Ape Radditz, both TEQ and AGL SSB Goku, STR SS Gotenks, Meta-Rilldo, AGL SSG Goku, INT Perfect Cell and AGL Golden Freeza.

All from quest stones, about 350 stones worth. That's just an insane set of pulls. Not sure if Japan, good luck, or some kind of "new account" modifier at work.

Meneses

Decided to do one more pull on the Goku Black Rose banner since these banners have been so good to me and I needed more Extreme Type SSR's to go on a Rose team and pulled a AGL Great Ape Turles, so yeah, loving these banners. 5 Gods (SSB Vegito, Black Rose, Broly, SSJ3 Gotenks and Shenron), Gogeta, INT Vegito, Future Mai and Trunks, Great Ape Radditz, both TEQ and AGL SSB Goku, STR SS Gotenks, Meta-Rilldo, AGL SSG Goku, INT Perfect Cell and AGL Golden Freeza.

All from quest stones, about 350 stones worth. That's just an insane set of pulls. Not sure if Japan, good luck, or some kind of "new account" modifier at work.

Damn.

You should change your name to Ayyy Lmao :p

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did one multi because we get 50 free stones. Got nuttin. I'm done pulling for a while. Will save for the next super banner.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The Golden Freeza isn't that much better of a banner tbh. I actually don't even think that GF is all that great

The best place to get Godtenks or non terrible cards would be the VB banner but it's understandable if you don't want to wait that long.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
but3VMX.jpg

It was easy, just stall whenever he goes SSJ3

denebj

Neo Member
Did couple of multi, even though I could have waited for GF or VB.
Got TEQ Beerus and AGL Gotenk - happy about those!
Got some dupes,TEQ Cell, PHY SSB Vegeta, AGL #17, PHY Gotenk

My AGL team is pretty great, I think I have all the best AGL units so far that goes with Vegeto. That's awesome!
Running out of zenny to dokkan some cards because we didn't have a tournament!

Hopefully I can pull SSJ3 Gotenk at one point.

I use Vegito, Gotenk, Golden Frieza, God goku, Ult Gohan and kaioken goku to kick his butt, it has been pretty easy so far.
I wish I could bring SSJ3 Goku but his passive run out :-/ I cannot wait for the rebirth of SSB goku! If I don't pull the kaioken God goku I will have a backup!!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well in Jp the SSBKK dokkan fest had Vegetto in it and it also started 9 days after Gotenks.

Since we have other things to get through like the first Super banner, Fusions banner, and the rest of the story, they might space it out more.

MiTYH

Oh crap, forgot Beerus was back and that I have his STR unit now. Guess I need to make a team for that. After the holiday though

Happy Thanksgiving to the ones that celebrate it. I'm gonna eat a ton and then play Xenoverse 2 tonight.

Thank you Doffy for all the farms and items. Now for that 50 stone and new chapters to farm some more stones.

Savitar

You're supposed to learn from our mistakes!

Stones are scarce and you'll barely have any when it comes to the better value banners like SSBKK/Golden Frieza.

Hey I've been making mistakes for decades now and no one is going to tell me to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom