• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

if you dokkan awaken SR TEQ Beerus, and then awaken him to UR, its 100% chance to raise SA, as long as you don't dokkan awaken the natural SSR TEQ Beerus.

Thanks for the info. I have to awaken him into a UR too? Even if I haven't awakened the natural Beerus into a UR yet?

Christ, that's a lot of time and a lot of medals. Really don't know if it's worth all that. Might just go with the 50% chance you get after the standard awakening considering I have 4 SR TEQ Beeri.

If I just Dokkan him but not make him a UR, does that at least increase the chance to like 75% or something? Because at least that would just pretty much cost time and not TEQ medals.

Thanks for the info. I have to awaken him into a UR too? Even if I haven't awakened the natural Beerus into a UR yet?

Christ, that's a lot of time and a lot of medals. Really don't know if it's worth all that. Might just go with the 50% chance you get after the standard awakening considering I have 4 SR TEQ Beeri.

If I just Dokkan him but not make him a UR, does that at least increase the chance to like 75% or something? Because at least that would just pretty much cost time and not TEQ medals.
Assuming
a = SSR Beerus whose super attack you want to raise
b = Beerus fodder

You need to get b to UR for it to be 100% on a. If b is only SSR, I believe it's a 50% chance to raise the super attack on a.

I believe that's right - someone correct me if i'm wrong.
EDIT: I could be wrong about the 50% - it might only be 30%.

denebj

Neo Member
INT team costs can be pretty low. The free UR Trunks is only 16 cost. Also you can nuke with Vegeta technically. Just have to get a BabyVegeta2 friend.

Thanks, I have the vegeta nuker at SA10 since you can farm him, I need to find a friend with it or with baby.
So far I changed my items and I am pretty much 6/7 with dual SV. Not too too bad.

Still need to finish those guys, then I need to farm like a mad men the Gotenk dokkan fest.
I have 165 medals for ss3j , lr android and I pulled 9 SR Trunk/Goten that I will dokkan to boost the SA of my Phy Gotenk to 10.
I already dokkaned the STR and the Trunk + Goten. That's so much medals LOL Like 400+

Thanks, I have the vegeta nuker at SA10 since you can farm him, I need to find a friend with it or with baby.
So far I changed my items and I am pretty much 6/7 with dual SV. Not too too bad.

Still need to finish those guys, then I need to farm like a mad men the Gotenk dokkan fest.
I have 165 medals for ss3j , lr android and I pulled 9 SR Trunk/Goten that I will dokkan to boost the SA of my Phy Gotenk to 10.
I already dokkaned the STR and the Trunk + Goten. That's so much medals LOL Like 400+

Its up to you if you wanna commit that much to the characters. Most people would just wait for dupes or elder kais.

Speaking of Elder Kais, I wish friend summons included him already as a super rare chance of showing. Would get people to spend their FP trying to get more Elder Kais.

Durden77

Assuming
a = SSR Beerus whose super attack you want to raise
b = Beerus fodder

You need to get b to UR for it to be 100% on a. If b is only SSR, I believe it's a 50% chance to raise the super attack on a.

I believe that's right - someone correct me if i'm wrong.
EDIT: I could be wrong about the 50% - it might only be 30%.

The b Beerus is at 50% SA rate right now Z-Awakened regularly into a SSR. So if Dokkaned without being awakened into a UR, what that rate would be is what I'm trying to figure out.

Arrrammis

The b Beerus is at 50% SA rate right now Z-Awakened regularly into a SSR. So if Dokkaned without being awakened into a UR, what that rate would be is what I'm trying to figure out.

That would still be 50%. Dokkan awakening makes no difference for SA leveling, unfortunately.

Durden77

That would still be 50%. Dokkan awakening makes no difference for SA leveling, unfortunately.

Ahhh, thanks.

Alright, I think I'm just gonna go with the 50% chance then. Dokkaning and URing 4 SR Beeri is just going to use way too many resources.

Knowing my luck not a single one will work though.

denebj

Neo Member
Its up to you if you wanna commit that much to the characters. Most people would just wait for dupes or elder kais.

Speaking of Elder Kais, I wish friend summons included him already as a super rare chance of showing. Would get people to spend their FP trying to get more Elder Kais.

That's true but it is hard to spend the elder kai on a card that has a farmable SA. Plus it is pretty much one of the best Non Tur card in the game.
1 card dokkaned is like 1 full bar of my stamina (21 medals) so it is not that bad . Right now there is a lot to do though ahahaha

Which Vegeta is a nuker?

The Gotenk event is gunna be a pain in the ass to get Failed A & B to SA 15 ughhhhh.

5 #YoloSinglePulls later and no SSJ3 Gotenks :[. I have Trunks at SA 5 and Goten at SA 6, I wanna get em to 10 before DAing em doe.

Which Vegeta is a nuker?

The Gotenk event is gunna be a pain in the ass to get Failed A & B to SA 15 ughhhhh.

5 #YoloSinglePulls later and no SSJ3 Gotenks :[. I have Trunks at SA 5 and Goten at SA 6, I wanna get em to 10 before DAing em doe.

Vegeta from Kid Buu dokkan the INT one. Exerted Ability Vegeta, 15% atk per INT orb and 26 cost when awakened. Usually a special character choice if you do the TEQ Gotenks super strike mission.

I did the 30 stone pull. Total trash pull except to up the SA of my 3rd form Frieza. Oh well hopefully I'll have some stones left over from the story once I do the SSR banner pulls.

Durden77

Woooooooww trained Beerus with 3 50% chance SA raising Beerus and they all failed. What a waste of medals. Bull shit. I have one left, I guess I'll very slowly try to get him to 100%.

Woooooooww trained Beerus with 3 50% chance SA raising Beerus and they all failed. What a waste of medals. Bull shit. I have one left, I guess I'll very slowly try to get him to 100%.

I know your pain, tried to shortcut with Jackie Chun at SA 5 to a UR Jackie Chun at 10 SA. Didn't work so rip.

Durden77

I know your pain, tried to shortcut with Jackie Chun at SA 5 to a UR Jackie Chun at 10 SA. Didn't work so rip.

Suuuuuccccckkkss.. so frustrating. I think if the character is technically different but still has a 100% chance then they will only level up the main unit's SA 1 time regardless of how big their SA is. At least I hope that's true. If not I wasted so many medals awakening 4 SR Beerusi.

In better news, starting to get the hang of the Beerus event. Beat him last time without having to use a King Yemma. 7 more times to go...

Yooo I just realized! Super Strike PHY Fattenks can be like Broly. Holy shit time to farm Super Strikes like crazy. Too bad I don't have the medals to UR him.

What is this "Nuke Team" I keep hearing about?

Also, I need to stop bringing SV to the Beerus fight. I keep thinking it's going to pay off but it never does. Would rather replace him with Int Chiaotsu or another stunner.

Arrrammis

What is this "Nuke Team" I keep hearing about?

Also, I need to stop bringing SV to the Beerus fight. I keep thinking it's going to pay off but it never does. Would rather replace him with Int Chiaotsu or another stunner.

There are leaders like TEQ SSGSS Goku or PHY SSGSS Vegeta which have a leader skill of +30% attack per orb collected. Players often go in with 3-4 ki orb changing items and a card with a passive of +10/+12 attack per orb collected, change the entire board to one color of orb, and thenm have the one card collect all of the orbs. This results in a single attack that does a couple million damage in most cases, one-shotting pretty much everything except for some of the Dokkan festival bosses.

There are leaders like TEQ SSGSS Goku or PHY SSGSS Vegeta which have a leader skill of +30% attack per orb collected. Players often go in with 3-4 ki orb changing items and a card with a passive of +10/+12 attack per orb collected, change the entire board to one color of orb, and thenm have the one card collect all of the orbs. This results in a single attack that does a couple million damage in most cases, one-shotting pretty much everything except for some of the Dokkan festival bosses.

Holy cow that's awesome. I have like 2 of those orb cards. I didn't realize this was a legit strategy.

denebj

Neo Member
I finished the 14 medals for the Gotenks and the extra 5 dropped for each - Their drop rate is pretty good like almost 1/2.

I am back on the SSJ3 Gotenks medals. I will do the quests later probably when they have a 2x or 3x exp rate up :)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

I managed to beat Beerus pretty easily with double SV but the rest of the team were characters that could damage Beerus for true damage as opposed to focusing on mono AGL.

Honestly fuck this RNG number shit. Third time in a goddam row the game refuses to give me number rolls to get the Dragonball. Every other goddamn level I get 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1. When I need a Dragonball? 5, 6,5 ,6, 5 k thanks.

edit: finally. Got both of the new wishes lol. Also went into Gogeta with the wrong team :[

I managed to beat Beerus pretty easily with double SV but the rest of the team were characters that could damage Beerus for true damage as opposed to focusing on mono AGL.

Yeah I only have the free Whis and AGL SSG Goku that does true damage, so I have to hope there's a good friend to help out instead of a second SV. My old account from a year ago had that SR INT SSB Goku at SA 10, which would have been perfect for this event.
INT Turles and PHY SS Goku have been great stunners though, which helps like crazy. Jamenba is a beastly tank too and has saved me so many times.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm trying to farm and this drop rate is making me want to skip out on LR Goku altogether.

Hmmm. Debating on selling dupe SRs, or uping the SA of those characters. I'm leaning a little to selling em since I don't use many of them often enough, and due to SV and Gogeta, pretty much every character(save for Strike and nukers) is useless in terms of their SA damage.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Now that the new Story missions have dropped, can we have a reminder on what the best mission to farm for Gems is? I vaguely remember it's something like 21-1 or 21-2, but need clarification.

MiTYH

Now that the new Story missions have dropped, can we have a reminder on what the best mission to farm for Gems is? I vaguely remember it's something like 21-1 or 21-2, but need clarification.

I think the latter, because Launch and Pilaf can both show up on the same route. Both are PSY only bosses so full STR is easy team making

Don't suppose anybody wants to help me make a team to Dokkan my Gogeta?

Really struggling to do some of these events and I can't figure out a good team to do it.

Either that or AGL Kid Buu. I have two medals of that one but don't have too many good items remaining for free Ki so I'm not sure what else I can be doing.

I'm not very good at this game.

Really struggling to do some of these events and I can't figure out a good team to do it.

Either that or AGL Kid Buu. I have two medals of that one but don't have too many good items remaining for free Ki so I'm not sure what else I can be doing.

Can't see your box, its private. Anyways just post images of your AGL units.

Or if you have any of the other god leads excluding Broly just post the units for that type.

Kid Buu is one way to do it but you wanna awaken him for the 20% increase to his leader skill (should be 100% since SV does 70% anyways)

[What team are people using for Fat/Skinny tenks?

What do you have in STR and INT? If you have any god leads that should make it pretty easy.

I'm running a INT SSJ Goku team for Skinnytenks and my STR is just Gogeta with the 30% item buff + Bulma to kill Fattenks really fast.

Can't see your box, its private. Anyways just post images of your AGL units.

Or if you have any of the other god leads excluding Broly just post the units for that type.

Kid Buu is one way to do it but you wanna awaken him for the 20% increase to his leader skill (should be 100% since SV does 70% anyways)

Should be public now, sorry about that.

My AGL is pretty weak. I don't have a ton of options there. I should probably go after Kid Buu first?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

You might be able to beat Gogeta with:
Gogeta lead, Golden Frieza, AGL Buu, AGL SSJ Goku, AGL Whis, AGL Android 18 with a Super Vegito friend.
Priority on Vegito countering non-super attacks, put Gogeta next to Vegito for the Ki links, Frieza to block, Buu for heal, Goku and Whis for miracle stuns, 18 for Ki.

You might be able to beat Gogeta with:
Gogeta lead, Golden Frieza, AGL Buu, AGL SSJ Goku, AGL Whis, AGL Android 18 with a Super Vegito friend.
Priority on Vegito countering non-super attacks, put Gogeta next to Vegito for the Ki links, Frieza to block, Buu for heal, Goku and Whis for miracle stuns, 18 for Ki.

^ This would be the team. Also Whis can heal 1 time and has shocking speed. The Bardock is better than the #18 because it has prepared for battle.

The box in the corner right lets you organize the entire box. Just do it by attack and then type.

Savitar

After Awakening is the one I heard, basically Pilaf and Launch can show up, she drops 15 and he can drop 10 so if your lucky you might get both.

Yes. It's much faster because you can mini nuke the last form of lr. It's safer because of the extra Hp too.
I wanted to try it after you mentioned it, but I have no friends running Chilled leads, haha. I can reliably beat him with King Vegeta, but it takes almost all of my items every time. It'd be nice to perfect a method that doesn't rely on Yenma and Ghost Usher so much.

I wanted to try it after you mentioned it, but I have no friends running Chilled leads, haha. I can reliably beat him with King Vegeta, but it takes almost all of my items every time. It'd be nice to perfect a method that doesn't rely on Yenma and Ghost Usher so much.
A Chilled/King Vegeta run works as well, which is what I do most of the time since I only have so many friends that run Chilled. You can also substitute 16 as your lead too.

So not only do you have to hope the RNG is on your side for the Tenks drop, you have to hope the one you want spawns first? I dunno boy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yes. It's much faster because you can mini nuke the last form of lr. It's safer because of the extra Hp too.

Doesn't seem consistent at all. Sounds like you'd die during the first two forms if rng decides to super you a bunch, also the fist two forms will take much longer as well since you have no starting ki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom