• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

So not only do you have to hope the RNG is on your side for the Tenks drop, you have to hope the one you want spawns first? I dunno boy.

Yeah, it's messed up.

I have an SA 10, an SA 5 and another 4 copies of Skinnytenks and only 8 Fattenks.

The drop rate itself isn't bad at all, but having to wait for RNG to give you what you need sucks.

yogloo

Doesn't seem consistent at all. Sounds like you'd die during the first two forms if rng decides to super you a bunch, also the fist two forms will take much longer as well since you have no starting ki.
Try it. First form sometimes only takes 3 turn. You start with 80k Hp. That helps a lot. A Super from mecha frieza hits goku for 100k. King Vegeta hits him for 90k. I usually get to the last form with only one senzu. Then it's a matter of nuking him when you are in dokkan mode which is easily done.
It's really fast compared to double kv.

Chilled
Kv
Mecha
Fattenks
Kc
Friend chilled

Items : senzu dende int puar orange puar

SHITDICKS! When did they fix the Ghost Usher glitch? Where you could use a Ghost Usher, then when the next turn starts, close the app, then use it again to make the enemy lose two rows in a row?

Edit: Had to use a DS because of it :(

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0125j1b5b.png
img_0126zmxc5.png

Today was a good day.

yogloo

SHITDICKS! When did they fix the Ghost Usher glitch? Where you could use a Ghost Usher, then when the next turn starts, close the app, then use it again to make the enemy lose two rows in a row?

Edit: Had to use a DS because of it :(
Why use a ds when you can refill Stam and then do it 3 times instead of once?

Why use a ds when you can refill Stam and then do it 3 times instead of once?

Because I already invested a few items in it and he was one hit from being ded. Plus not like DS do me any good, constantly taunting me with Rs INSTEAD OF SSJ3 GODTENKSSSSSSS

Edit: Just realized you said to refill sta lol. Yeah, that would have been better...o well lesson learned

Ran out of story missions but now I can focus on super strikes.

Used my 50 stones for 2nd SSR pull and got INT SSJ Gohan which is meh but nice.

Now to save another 50 for the last pull before the month ends. Wish I didn't do the 30 stone pull for the Gogeta banner but its whatever.

linkent

Lol Dokkan Phy Arale.
Mini rainbow lead. +3ki all stats 30%.
Immense damage. (Farmable SA)
120% dmg on super.
Also 30% chance to further increase damage.
800k damage to Janemba.

Meneses

Scrounged up 5 stones to keep the Gogeta chase alive.

4 pods, Rainbow text, SSGoku...

Hope swelling up, this is it, this is it...

Dupe INT Vegito.

*shakes fist* Gogeeeeetaaaaaaaaa!

Meneses

I've been waiting for the World Tournament for weeks now. Did it happen and I somehow missed it?

No, they delayed / cancelled it.

edit: finally got 15 Fattenks.

Ended up with an extra SA 8 Skinnytenks, might as well go all the way and farm another 2 to keep an unawakened SA10 form.

Now to grind 232198301820381028301 medals.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What are people using for Skinny man? Can't seem to form a good team to wreck him.

This is why I used:

FdMhCIb.jpg

Goal is to keep Gogeta and Vegeta next to each other for Ki and Saiyan links. Android on other turn for tanking. Kai paired with either Bulma to stun or Sorbet to seal specials.

Two specials from a Gogeta (SA 8+) ended the fight. On a lucky run, used no items. On average used both energy drinks. On my worst run I had to use both drinks and a senzu.

I've been waiting for the World Tournament for weeks now. Did it happen and I somehow missed it?

They delayed it at the worst time for me.

1) New account so no medals to awaken any Super Strike characters.
2) I have a really good WT team. :( I've been treating the "kill 1000 Coora" mission as an outlet for them.

Savitar

Need four more Fat Gotenks to drop, but yeesh he won't drop or I get a ton of skinny ones that don't need any more.

So this is how girls feel.

This is why I used:

FdMhCIb.jpg

Goal is to keep Gogeta and Vegeta next to each other for Ki and Saiyan links. Android on other turn for tanking. Kai paired with either Bulma to stun or Sorbet to seal specials.

Two specials from a Gogeta (SA 8+) ended the fight. On a lucky run, used no items. On average used both energy drinks. On my worst run I had to use both drinks and a senzu.

They delayed it at the worst time for me.

1) New account so no medals to awaken any Super Strike characters.
2) I have a really good WT team. :( I've been treating the "kill 1000 Coora" mission as an outlet for them.
Good news: I have all of those.
Bad news: Android #16 is DAed :[
Edit And Trunks is UR D:

Shanlei91

MiTYH

Hunh. Not sure if it's common knowledge or not but you can do the Bee Pan stage twice on a sunday, if you hit it once before daily reset and once after, but still on sunday

Hunh. Not sure if it's common knowledge or not but you can do the Bee Pan stage twice on a sunday, if you hit it once before daily reset and once after, but still on sunday
Ye I knew about it. I forgot to do it though :(

And holy fuck skinny Gotenks is tough as balls. He does over 9k dmg to my guys(fattens did like 5k...) And he supers so often. I've used two senzus, two babas. And since they fixed the ghost usher cheese I'm pretty fucked.

Wazzy

Banned
Gogeta event is so easy with double Super Vegito. I'll be able to Dokkan my Gogeta easily now and then start building a team for return of Dokkan SV.

And holy fuck skinny Gotenks is tough as balls. He does over 9k dmg to my guys(fattens did like 5k...) And he supers so often. I've used two senzus, two babas. And since they fixed the ghost usher cheese I'm pretty fucked.

The super strike? If you have tournament INT Bardock then use him. General Blue is of course good at stuns so you are set there.

The ghost usher works if you move positions for the 2nd time. You shouldn't be using it one after the other anyways. #16 or #13 is the way to go to block.

Meneses

I didn't know about that Pan thing, i'm not sure if my local times allow it? My daily reset (when I get the login bonus) is at 1AM, and the "event switch" time is usually at 7 or 7:30am.

And yeah, i'm having some trouble with Skinny as well. Fattenks was pretty smooth, even considering that I only had 4 characters and 2 saibamen.

But Skinnytenks hits harder and supers often, this last run I had to use all my items except for one Usher. Bad stun / orb luck definitely didn't help either.

I just noticed that there are more Elder Kais at the gem store, the grind never ends...

MiTYH

Needed one last copy of skinny and fatenks. Loaded the stage and it was a Gotenks/Piccolo fight, so both dropped. #TheLittleThings

That said, I never farmed Pikkon past SA3, and his drop rate is ass

Shanlei91

Worst part will be when after grinding the WT I still don't have enough medals to awaken all the Super Strike characters.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Is it possible to grind the Z-Hard difficulties in the GT event for the Battle Cards (Goten & Vegeta)? Wouldn't mind leveling up their SA's, especially since I don't really have any useful AGL/PHY cards after re-rolling.

And a bit off-topic, but has anyone here purchased DB Fusions for 3DS? I'm enjoying it so far, even though it's a bit janky. I'll be interested once I actually get to the point where my team can start trying out interesting fusions.

MisterMac

Is it possible to grind the Z-Hard difficulties in the GT event for the Battle Cards (Goten & Vegeta)? Wouldn't mind leveling up their SA's, especially since I don't really have any useful AGL/PHY cards after re-rolling.

And a bit off-topic, but has anyone here purchased DB Fusions for 3DS? I'm enjoying it so far, even though it's a bit janky. I'll be interested once I actually get to the point where my team can start trying out interesting fusions.

Sure is. I got Baby Vegeta and two Goten at SA10.

What's the best stage to farm Satan Coins?

Man those GT medal reward Elder Kais are expensive as fuck. I got TEQ Skinnytenks done but Fattenks needs 4 more for SA 10. Plus another 5 each for that SA 15.

Then I need to farm the medals so rip energy.

Durden77

Beerus is finally done. I had to spend 3 stones overall, one of which I am NOT happy about because I had it in the bag but just slipped up, but whatever. Didn't want to do it all again. Excited to have a Dokkan fest character completed for the first time.

Now to knock out this Baby event. I really want the Elder Kais but damn that's a lot of stamina...

It kills me that some of you spend stones to revive in battle. Worst use of stones imho. But I guess if it gets you the unit you want its worth it in the end.

500 days of logging in is coming up for me. Gonna post my box once I hit that date. 30 stones come to me! Get me my last SSR pull.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It kills me that some of you spend stones to revive in battle. Worst use of stones imho. But I guess if it gets you the unit you want its worth it in the end.

500 days of logging in is coming up for me. Gonna post my box once I hit that date. 30 stones come to me! Get me my last SSR pull.
I got that a week or so ago. The 30 DS injection was nice, but I liked the item spead of the 365 payout better (there was no Elder Kai in the 500 day reward ~_~)

I got that a week or so ago. The 30 DS injection was nice, but I liked the item spead of the 365 payout better (there was no Elder Kai in the 500 day reward ~_~)

LOL We both roughly started near the Gohan and Piccolo banner. Man what a shitty banner that was back then. Less than 10 SSRs in the pool.

Man those GT medal reward Elder Kais are expensive as fuck. I got TEQ Skinnytenks done but Fattenks needs 4 more for SA 10. Plus another 5 each for that SA 15.

Then I need to farm the medals so rip energy.

LOL We both roughly started near the Gohan and Piccolo banner. Man what a shitty banner that was back then. Less than 10 SSRs in the pool.

Eh not really. There's a stage that drops 350 and the squares drop 10.

I started a little after the game released here, but then I quit for two months but bounced back in.

Eh not really. There's a stage that drops 350 and the squares drop 10.

I started a little after the game released here, but then I quit for two months but bounced back in.

I was too weak and ended up spending my gems on Waifu #18 so RIP SSJ2 Angel Goku for now.

Anyways 22k medals is a lot of energy is all I'm saying for both Elder Kais.

I was too weak and ended up spending my gems on Waifu #18 so RIP SSJ2 Angel Goku for now.

Anyways 22k medals is a lot of energy is all I'm saying for both Elder Kais.

I haven't got waifu android yet. I have enough for her, just I want SSJ2 Angel Goku and I haven't been gem farming much because of all the events ughghfhgh.

Honestly, if you have nothing else to spend STA on, it's pretty good. Got my SV to SA 10 because of it :D

denebj

Neo Member
Final stage, Z-Hard. 350 Satan medals for stage completion, plus 2/3 plates for 20 Satan medals each. You can get a max of 390 Satan medals per run.

Not true, you can get a 700 medal drop as well on that level, happened to me couple of times :) :)
740 is the max :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom