• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm done with trying to build an LR Goku team for now. Got enough of each character but some of the medal fights are a pain in the ass. Was hoping to breeze most of them with double SV but it looks like I'd have to build a team for some of them and I'm not looking to waste even more medals.

I just want a tournament or something to break it up. I'm bored as hell of grinding strike missions. At least the GT story rolled round at the right time.

Durden77

It kills me that some of you spend stones to revive in battle. Worst use of stones imho. But I guess if it gets you the unit you want its worth it in the end.

500 days of logging in is coming up for me. Gonna post my box once I hit that date. 30 stones come to me! Get me my last SSR pull.

Yeah...I don't feel good about the stones I used. Especially that one I mentioned. Literally had it in the bag, but I was letting a sequence run to see if I needed to Senzu or not and I accidentally let the super kill me before closing the app. He had less than half of his las health bar left.

I was so frustrated I just used the stone. Arg.

Beerus I think I used 1 or 2
fattenks I used 1
Broly I used 4
and that's all I recall. Honestly though I rather spend a DS than waste my time doing that shit over again.

Meneses

I always try to just eat the loss and use the stone to refresh stamina if necessary but all bets are off when you spend 20+ minutes on a fight and lose when you're one super away from killing the enemy.

Wazzy

Banned
Gogeta finally Dokkan awakened. I'll probably do Buu next so I can have an easier time with Ultimate Gohan awakening.

Meneses

Yup.

Also I just expanded my slots instead of refilling stamina accidentally. Dammit. I don't need 155 slots.

Up until recently I had been struggling with only 250 slots, fortunately LR came around and I used all those Gokus to level him up. I also used almost all my Bye Guys so right now I have like 9 free slots, which is more than I've had in a long time.

Took a bit of grinding, but I got him

H6lN9NV.jpg

Now if I could only Dokkan my Broly, but that fight is still too hard for me.

MiTYH

Soooo I really thought the AGL strikes stayed longer. Oops.

And is 21-2 really the best place to get gems now? I ran it full stamina, didn't get any Pilaf or Launch to show. I remember better luck with that 18-whatever with Whis

And is 21-2 really the best place to get gems now? I ran it full stamina, didn't get any Pilaf or Launch to show. I remember better luck with that 18-whatever with Whis

I've been running 21-1 exclusively. I'd say it has a Launch or a Pilaf about two-thirds of the time, I've had them both show up only once or twice. But there are no Stop battles and lots of golden capsules on the stage, so it's nice, and the boss is fairly easy with a decent Gogeta mono STR team.

MiTYH

I've been running 21-1 exclusively. I'd say it has a Launch or a Pilaf about two-thirds of the time, I've had them both show up only once or twice. But there are no Stop battles and lots of golden capsules on the stage, so it's nice, and the boss is fairly easy with a decent Gogeta mono STR team.

Alright thanks, I'll try running that when my stamina comes back

Meneses

I still need 2 more Skinnytenks medals (can't even awaken the second one because i'm out of Babidi medals lol), then it's off to grind the GT event for those Elder Kais, and only then i'll start on the new story stuff.

Last thing I need right now is a tournament :p

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Got all 28 medals for the failed fusions then went to actually get the cards. 10 Skinnytenks fights and 1 Fatenks fight. NOPE. Doing GT first.

Savitar

I got done farming and dokkaning the two failed fusion gotenks the other day, it was only at the end I realized I had made a boo boo.

I had farmed twenty of each character in total. Whoops.

Meneses

I got done farming and dokkaning the two failed fusion gotenks the other day, it was only at the end I realized I had made a boo boo.

I had farmed twenty of each character in total. Whoops.

That's not too bad, you can keep an extra one of each at SA5, they can be useful on strikes with their lower cost.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have exactly 30 stones, trying to decide if I should do the discount banner pull. I already have Gogeta, strength SS3 Goku and teq cell, so I'd really only be pulling for Broly.

I need 1 more Fattenks but I keep getting Skinnytenks. WTF RNG!

Also World Tournament seems to be coming up this Friday so be prepared. Gonna start farming GT medals now and get the Elder Kais before the tournament.

Durden77

Up until recently I had been struggling with only 250 slots, fortunately LR came around and I used all those Gokus to level him up. I also used almost all my Bye Guys so right now I have like 9 free slots, which is more than I've had in a long time.

Well that makes me feel a little better. Maybe I'll find use for these slots yet. I usually have avout 9/10 slots open.

Damn...I have around 300 slots lol. I kept expanding because I didn't know which SRs I should keep/discard. Now I have 50 empty...

meanwhile I am officially out of every conceivable way to get DSs. All Quests, Events, and DS awarding missions are done. Two away from a GSSR pull. I wasted like 5 stones before on the Godtenks banner which I regret.

Edit: Nvm I still have the "Defeat a trillion cooler" missions. But I'm not that desperate...pls

Did the mission 2 more times and got Skinnytenks both times for my trouble. WTF! Next thing you know I'm gonna get Fattenks but no drop.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Durden77

So does anyone know if I buy 1 of these Elder Kais with Hercule coins, when the event comes back around will there only be 1 or will the restock to 2?

Because I'm going to get enough coins for 1 but I'm not going to go for 2 unless they restock. It's killing my stamina and I've used too many stones to recharge.

So does anyone know if I buy 1 of these Elder Kais with Hercule coins, when the event comes back around will there only be 1 or will the restock to 2?

Because I'm going to get enough coins for 1 but I'm not going to go for 2 unless they restock. It's killing my stamina and I've used too many stones to recharge.

I dunno but I bought both last time and it came back to 2 again. So I say tough it out and go buy both.

Durden77

I dunno but I bought both last time and it came back to 2 again. So I say tough it out and go buy both.

Uuggggghhh but it's the wooorrrssst. And I need this game to get me by my work days and it sucks my stamina away lol. I keep using stones to refill just to survive my work days.

I need elder kai awakening medals so badly I think I'm gonna keep grinding gems to buy those 2 for 50 gems. Are there any other ways to get them besides Baba's shop and getting extremely lucky with gold capsules?

I need elder kai awakening medals so badly I think I'm gonna keep grinding gems to buy those 2 for 50 gems. Are there any other ways to get them besides Baba's shop and getting extremely lucky with gold capsules?

Nope just have to get them from shop or hope they drop from capsules. The training cloud mission has a chance to be either kai.

MiTYH

If it helps, I think we get one in like... two weeks with this 500 day celebration

Savitar

Do the GT event and farm Satan coins is a fast way to get one.

Or you can farm the crystals and buy one.

Whatever you fancy.

Durden77

I see some people have a friend's list that looks a lot better than mine. It shows the friend's SA, it's level, and it's details.

What's the deal with that? Is that a mod or something? Or is that available on the standard Android version and I'm just missing something?

I see some people have a friend's list that looks a lot better than mine. It shows the friend's SA, it's level, and it's details.

What's the deal with that? Is that a mod or something? Or is that available on the standard Android version and I'm just missing something?

On your friends list you can switch views and it cycles through the character stats and such. It will say "Switch Display" on the top right under your scouter and energy refill countdown.

Its cycles with User ID and name, SA and Super damage, Stats and leader skill and last but not least their rank and what tier they reached in the last tournament.

Savitar

On your friends list you can switch views and it cycles through the character stats and such. It will say "Switch Display" on the top right under your scouter and energy refill countdown.

Its cycles with User ID and name, SA and Super damage, Stats and leader skill and last but not least their rank and what tier they reached in the last tournament.

What he said.

It's been in the game since......forever? At least since I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom