• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

On your friends list you can switch views and it cycles through the character stats and such. It will say "Switch Display" on the top right under your scouter and energy refill countdown.

Its cycles with User ID and name, SA and Super damage, Stats and leader skill and last but not least their rank and what tier they reached in the last tournament.

What he said.

It's been in the game since......forever? At least since I started.

Woooooooooowwww. I have never noticed this. Well I think I've noticed the button, but for some reason I never thought to press it. Well this is very helpful.

Skii

Ooh, I haven't paid any attention to that. Links to cards?

Here you go, Just check the latest units for 3 of them (Krillin, Roshi and Dabura). Saiyaman and Nappa were released a month ago.

They are pretty solid units. I'm currently debating who I should get next (have Saiyaman). Probably Dabura as he'll never get an SSR again.

Fuck skinneks and his 24/7 supers and fuck my life. He supered and before I closed the app I saw it did like 16k dmg. So I was like o I have 26k I'm fine. Go back to the app, damage goes up to 26k and like 100 more than my health. Goddammnit.

Durden77

Yup, "supposedly" this Friday. Also the Ape Kid Goku is added to the new DB Ticket summon banner.

Damn, worst possible timing for me.

Might have to skip the WT because i'll likely have zero time to play.

Where you guys hearing this? I don't see anything in-game.

And yeah if it's this weekend then bad timing for me too. Last 2 weekends would have been perfect. This one, not so much.

MiTYH

I'm actually looking forward to the WT this time. I'm finally over that magic rank so I can play two full rounds (and then some, since it's been so long) on one stamina. My goal this time is to play enough to be in that just under 10k rank, I think that's doable with my time commitments and whatnot.

Meneses

Where you guys hearing this? I don't see anything in-game.

And yeah if it's this weekend then bad timing for me too. Last 2 weekends would have been perfect. This one, not so much.

I was just following the previous posts, I have no idea when the WT is coming.

Hope it's not this weekend, although i'm also gonna be pretty busy on the next one so it kinda doesn't matter in the end lol

idonteven

connection is fine ... wtf worst timing ever to break

everything worked fine 15 mins ago

keep getting communiction error and no idea why connection is fine

Nope, he can definitely be stunned while in Rage.

Yeah that's just really bad luck. I use Turles in that fight as well and stun about 1/2 the time like he's supposed to.

Also, when are we getting the Turles Dokkan event in global? That card totally rules.

My luck sucks </3.

I don't remember what team I had, but last time Beerus was cheese mode and it just took a long time while using a few items. This time I used everything and still lost(didn't waste a DS because he had a bar and a half and I died while Gogeta was up so I'd have to last a whole round without being able to seal supers and whatnot.)

Well then RIP lol. Skinnytenks and Fattenks both have weird bars in the super strike. Sometimes they have 3 hp bars and other times they only have 2 bars. Unless I was seeing things.

Fatty has 3 bars skinny has 2 bars.

Edit: Gonna do a GSSR pull. -Crosses fingers-

Edit edit: ughhh SSJ2 AGl Vegeta ;_;

Savitar

CzHrZzeUQAAXrE3.jpg

Home run?

MiTYH

Nothing I like better than waking up to free stones for maintenance and not having to suffer through it. Anyone know what was added?

Savitar

Skinny's nice to have because of the +5% ATK/DEF per Ki, plus that's another 9 Ki Super, but it's not necessary. I switched him out with Tao since I found his DEF is more reliable than the RNG stun.

Plus you know eventually they will be good for some new Buu event.

Skinny's nice to have because of the +5% ATK/DEF per Ki, plus that's another 9 Ki Super, but it's not necessary. I switched him out with Tao since I found his DEF is more reliable than the RNG stun.
Ughhhh. I hate skinny so much. He's hard :(.

K so ideal team is:
King Vegeta(possible lead)
Chilled(other possible lead?)
Frieza
King Cold
Cyborg Tao or Skinenks?
Friend: KV or Chilled
At least that's what I've gathered from this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong so I don't Chuck my phone at the wall while fighting LR Goku.
Edit: o dear, this is my 600th post in this thread...

Ughhhh. I hate skinny so much. He's hard :(.

K so ideal team is:
King Vegeta(possible lead)
Chilled(other possible lead?)
Frieza
King Cold
Cyborg Tao or Skinenks?
Friend: KV or Chilled
At least that's what I've gathered from this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong so I don't Chuck my phone at the wall while fighting LR Goku.
Edit: o dear, this is my 600th post in this thread...

I just use INT Ultimate Gohan when God Broly friend isn't available.

INT team

Ultimate Gohan lead
Bulma
General Blue
Yamcha
SSJ Gotenks (unawakened)
Hercule friend

The goal is to kill the first form ASAP and then super the 2nd form 4-5 times with Gohan which is usually enough to kill him. Use the 30% int booster and Bulma and some ghost ushers.

Ok scratch that INT team I have an even better one. All 7 units are INT! :D

SSJ Goku UR INT Lead, 60% hp and defense leader skill
SSJ Bardock UR Needs to be next to Goku all the time
Bulma SSR
Yamcha SR
Gotenks SSR
Pui Pui R
Friend Hercule

Bardock seals supers left and right. Heal every once in a while and make sure Bulma and Yamcha are the next pairing so they benefit from links and blocking.

Durden77

Is there anyway of aiming Broly's second super from his passive? Unless I'm missing something it just seems random on who he targets.

Only 8k more hercule badges to go for the second Elder Kai.

#killmenow

Tell me about it. About 2000 more for me. This sucks and is eating my stamina, I've stones a few times to refill. At least the stage gives lots of zeni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom