• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok scratch that INT team I have an even better one. All 7 units are INT! :D

SSJ Goku UR INT Lead, 60% hp and defense leader skill
SSJ Bardock UR Needs to be next to Goku all the time
Bulma SSR
Yamcha SR
Gotenks SSR
Pui Pui R
Friend Hercule

Bardock seals supers left and right. Heal every once in a while and make sure Bulma and Yamcha are the next pairing so they benefit from links and blocking.
I only have SSJ SSR(didn't Z-awaken him yet) Goku and SR Yamcha from that list D:

I only have SSJ SSR(didn't Z-awaken him yet) Goku and SR Yamcha from that list D:

RIP, if you another Bardock except the shitty STR one it works. Just won't get the hp buff for Bardock. You can replace Bulma and Gotenks INT with something that costs the same.

If you have the Trunks that dokkans into INT Gotenks you can use him to feed ki.

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0144c5s11.png
img_01456zs1p.png
img_01478ust1.png

Only Omega Shenron left now, but his event is just impossible since I lack the GT chars.

RIP, if you another Bardock except the shitty STR one it works. Just won't get the hp buff for Bardock. You can replace Bulma and Gotenks INT with something that costs the same.

If you have the Trunks that dokkans into INT Gotenks you can use him to feed ki.
Fack. When I get home I'll show you my int inventory and I probably have something that helps make it easy and just don't see it.

Edit:
Halp me based Crimson

Only Omega Shenron left now, but his event is just impossible since I lack the GT chars.
You and I are no longer on speaking terms >=[
I'm just very salty because of my terrible pulls =[

Xanru

These banner rates are something else. 5 singles and I've gotten Metal Rildo, AGI SS GT Trunks, and STR Beerus. Still can't get SS2 GT Goku, but what I've got is great.

Finished farming both failure Gotenks. Just need like 100 Bulma and turtle medals to get URs for my super strikes.

Now to farm GT stage with all my might.

Meneses

Is that for SkinnyTenks?

My team was

Mecha Frieza Leader

A16
Yamcha
for blocking

General Blue
R Bulma
for stunning

Something else I don't remember (or maybe an empty space, I don't know anymore).

Friend Gogeta

Fruit of the Tree of Might to give Gogeta Ki and make sure he supers (also helps the stunners), or a similar item.

It was rather painless after I switched to a Friend Gogeta instead of an INT character.

Fack. When I get home I'll show you my int inventory and I probably have something that helps make it easy and just don't see it.

Edit:
Halp me based Crimson

You and I are no longer on speaking terms >=[
I'm just very salty because of my terrible pulls =[

Wow your super android #13 leader ability.
will make quick work of skinnytenks. Well it's more chipping away at his hp. Grab a SA 10 Gogeta friend for the quick kill. Fill team with your Rs. Make sure Yamaha and unawakened #16 is in your team.

Hit my 500 days login today. 30 DS woop!

Also finally got King Cold to SA15! Took fucking forever but I think the drop rates have been upped for sure since I got 7 just today.

Is that for SkinnyTenks?

My team was

Mecha Frieza Leader

A16
Yamcha
for blocking

General Blue
R Bulma
for stunning

Something else I don't remember (or maybe an empty space, I don't know anymore).

Friend Gogeta

Fruit of the Tree of Might to give Gogeta Ki and make sure he supers (also helps the stunners), or a similar item.

It was rather painless after I switched to a Friend Gogeta instead of an INT character.

Wow your super android #13 leader ability.
will make quick work of skinnytenks. Well it's more chipping away at his hp. Grab a SA 10 Gogeta friend for the quick kill. Fill team with your Rs. Make sure Yamaha and unawakened #16 is in your team.

Stick that unawakened SS Vegeta in, to be next to Gogeta for +3 ki and +10% atk.
okay thanks :D. When my STA refills I'll let you know how it goes

Durden77

I want that Turles so bad. He's one of my favorite support cards to use as a friend. But I already have Majin Vegeta so if I pull him I won't be happy. And I don't really need or want any of the other characters in that banner.

But I really want Turles.

K so I rekt Skinny using only 1 senzu. Ty guys :D!

I have to have a saiba man on my team which can fuck me over if Skinny decides to do an attack in all three slots, but so far it's been going smoothly.

K so I rekt Skinny using only 1 senzu. Ty guys :D!

I have to have a saiba man on my team which can fuck me over if Skinny decides to do an attack in all three slots, but so far it's been going smoothly.

Good to hear. He has less hp so that helps. What team did you end up using?

As for a farming update. Did the 10th mission about 22 times and got 9k medals to show for it. Need 10.3k more for both Elder Kais.

Good to hear. He has less hp so that helps. What team did you end up using?

As for a farming update. Did the 10th mission about 22 times and got 9k medals to show for it. Need 10.3k more for both Elder Kais.

Super Android lead
Android #16 unawakened
General Blue
SS Vegeta
R Yamcha
Friend: Gogeta

He does like 5k dmg to my Android 16 when he supers lololol

They should really just tell you when enemies gets to super, because everyone and their grandma closes the app. There's no point in not giving that information. It just feels cheap.

Ughhh just lost to Skinny because I was cleaning my glasses and didn't realize he did 20k dmg to my saibaman. I knew he'd do a lot but since he was doing 6k to purple units I figured he'd do like 15k and I had 18k health so I thought I was fine. Sad days.

Durden77

Well the TEQ SSJ2 is going to dokkan and will be one of the best support for both MAjin Vegeta and Xeno Trunks for WT

True. But... I'm weird about this game. I'd rather have characters I want rather than characters I need. Even though that Goku would be really useful, I don't really care to have another Goku. But if I gotta have one, he'd probably be the one I want.

But I want AND need Turles. Turles take me away...

Also I don't really understand the Broly fight. There are times I hit him with a character that cannot disable rampage but it seems like it does regular damage to him. Or maybe it's just because the character is super strong I don't know. Does it work like Beerus where the only characters that can do true damage to him are the ones that can disable rampage? Or is it different? Like when a character that disables rampage hits him does it disable it for the rest of the turn or what?

Either way, I beat him no problem with a double Vegito AGL team (which my AGO team isn't even that strong) on Z-Hard. But I want to know more avout how he works before I go into Super.

Thanks for any help.

Meneses

Broly stuff

Maybe you hit him with a "Greatly Lowers DEF" super?

Or maybe you used one of the guys that have the innate passive and don't need to link with others (like Goku and his sons from the Broly event)?

When I awakened PHY Broly I used Broly event's Gohan and Goten, then Great Saiyaman and Lady, and I think Mighty Mask? to reduce his defense and attack.

I tried to always have one of the Bros ready to attack, and hoped the debuff characters got enough Ki to keep the debuffs on Broly.

If you have the ultimate overpowered savior
Guldo
he disables all of Brolys DEF and I think you can hit him normally.

Savitar

I an not work up the desire to farm LR Goku at all, maybe if I didn't have Godtenks I would but with him on board and some pretty good TEQ cards I simply feel no real need to do so, not one that is THAT long and requires my Saturday at least.

Or maybe you used one of the guys that have the innate passive and don't need to link with others (like Goku and his sons from the Broly event)?

When I awakened PHY Broly I used Broly event's Gohan and Goten, then Great Saiyaman and Lady, and I think Mighty Mask? to reduce his defense and attack.

I tried to always have one of the Bros ready to attack, and hoped the debuff characters got enough Ki to keep the debuffs on Broly.

Guldo

Worst thing about Guldo is the fact he requires being hit to activate his ability.

I got myself 1 Elder Kai. Now I have to save up for the other one. Good news is that I've hit the 100 million zeni mark. Should breeze on to 110 million which will keep me above 100mil for a long time.

Worst thing about Guldo is the fact he requires being hit to activate his ability.

I got myself 1 Elder Kai. Now I have to save up for the other one. Good news is that I've hit the 100 million zeni mark. Should breeze on to 110 million which will keep me above 100mil for a long time.

I wonder if someone hit the billion mark. or does it cap at like 999mill?

Durden77

Guldo

So it does work like Beerus? Where only characters that can disable rampage do true damage? Hm, I dunno then. Maybe it was attack buffs? Like from SVs super and and stuff. Because I'm pretty sure no one on my AGL team lowered defense. I had TEQ Beerus in there but he mever supered.

Thanks a lot. So...yeah I'm thinkin I'm not gonna be able to handle him on Super at all. Z-hard was no problem, didn't even have to use items, but I don't have any of the Broly family cards. I only have the kid Trunks and the OG SSJ AGL Goku...non Dokkaned.

Arg I really need those medals.

So it does work like Beerus? Where only characters that can disable rampage do true damage? Hm, I dunno then. Maybe it was attack buffs? Like from SVs super and and stuff. Because I'm pretty sure no one on my AGL team lowered defense. I had TEQ Beerus in there but he mever supered.

Thanks a lot. So...yeah I'm thinkin I'm not gonna be able to handle him on Super at all. Z-hard was no problem, didn't even have to use items, but I don't have any of the Broly family cards. I only have the kid Trunks and the OG SSJ AGL Goku...non Dokkaned.

Arg I really need those medals.

Does it use the same medals? If so do it on z-hard...a lot ;).

Anyways I'm 30 days from hitting 500. If I didn't quit this game for about a month like half a year ago I'd be at 500 o well.
Edit: I want LR androids already. I can do 160 multihpulls.

Meneses

I'm 15 days away from 365, after my reroll back then. If I counted the time with my initial team, it would probably be around 400-ish.

Funny story, I could have played from the start of Global but when I read the game was about "cards" I thought it would be like Hearthstone/that kinda of game - which I hate, even though it would probably be more interesting gameplay wise - so even though I loved DBZ I never even looked at the game.

I can't remember what made me try it lol

Durden77

Does it use the same medals? If so do it on z-hard...a lot ;).

Anyways I'm 30 days from hitting 500. If I didn't quit this game for about a month like half a year ago I'd be at 500 o well.
Edit: I want LR androids already. I can do 160 multihpulls.

77 times. Do not know if I'm that insane. Although I very well may be!

Reminder that Bee Pan comes back in the morning so make sure to do her mission then so that it refills after evening time hits.

I hope the tournament is sometime this month. Really wanna work on LR Goku but until I can get Chilled, there is no point. Especially since I'm stuck with Vegeta on my team.

What's this new Dupe system thing I have seen mentioned a few times? Just pulled STR Beerus again and just want to know what is coming before I feed him to my first Beerus for Speciak Attack level up.

Oh, and thanks to the people who helped my by making a team for the Gogeta event. Got him Dokkan awakened and then used him to get AGL Buu up as well. Thanks again.

What's this new Dupe system thing I have seen mentioned a few times? Just pulled STR Beerus again and just want to know what is coming before I feed him to my first Beerus for Speciak Attack level up.

Oh, and thanks to the people who helped my by making a team for the Gogeta event. Got him Dokkan awakened and then used him to get AGL Buy up as well. Thanks again.

NP enjoy Gogeta and Buu. Very helpful and still decent units for the most part.

I have a new issue, ran out of baba points. RIP me. There should be a way to earn Baba points easily.

Meneses

Oh, and thanks to the people who helped my by making a team for the Gogeta event. Got him Dokkan awakened and then used him to get AGL Buu up as well. Thanks again.

Dupe system is new in Japan, no idea when it will hit Global.

Basically every SSR gets a Final Fantasy X style ability-grid that you use to unlock stat bonus and abilities. Some paths are blocked and you have to feed dupes to unlock them.

So, probably best to just keep the dupe for now and use it after the system arrives in Global.

I want the SSBKK banner already, I have close to 200 stones. Give me SV or give me death.

Also been farming the free Buu that dokkans from his event but goddamn that droprate is ass. I have 7 of them now I think, but I've run that stage probably like 30-40 times.

Meneses

I've been doing story missions so I can at least do a multi on KK Goku.

The most annoying part is missing a dragon ball due to not getting a good roll.

I've been doing story missions so I can at least do a multi on KK Goku.

The most annoying part is missing a dragon ball due to not getting a good roll.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! Utter bs.

Meanwhile I ain't got no stones for KK Goku ;_;. I spent 50 stones on GSSR and like 20 or Godtenks. I got shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have no more awakening medals I can use (I mean, I have 900 Bubbles, but struggle to farm 50 Gregory medals every time because everything needs Gregory and nothing needs Bubbles). Why is it so hard to get Elder Kai's? Why?! I have 0 training stages left, I have 0 training items above 40K shields. I ran out of Friend Summons... But all that gave me some pretty decent teams, I think:
I have some other options here and there, but with the lack of training and awakening medals, they are stuck at level 1. Talk about first world problems.

Gregory appears in baba shop a lot at 90x. Forgot how much points though. I have max gregory lol...

Anyways the team I have set up for LR Goku is
Lead: KV
Android #16
Mecha Frieza
King Cold
Chilled
Jackie Chuan

good, bad, change?

I have Mighty Mask DAed, and I have the medals to DA Skinny and Fatty but not enough cards yet.

Aiii

So not worth it
I know. Problem is I need 50 each time. Pretty much every UR in those teams needed 50. And I still need at least 20 times that for the characters I have left.

But at least Gregory's are easy to farm... Elder Kai's on the other hand.

Durden77

Lol one of my favorite things about this game is it's need to celebrate every possible occasion.

"10 million download celebration!"

"500 days since launch celebration!

"Christmas celebration!"

"Flag day celebration!"

"Someone bought a 3.99$ dragon stone pack celebration!"

"Nothing significantly bad happened in the world today celebration!"

Hahaha. Seriously it's fun. Keep at it Dokkan. Oh and the game's back up.

Guys don't bother with all of the SSRs. They are all trash and traps. Save for the Elder kai.

The DB Kid Goku is the best one actually. Good news is the 3 times training for Roshi items. Also Bulma event is up but I need to farm GT medals so rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom