• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanru

I dunno what the rates are exactly for the rising dragon banner, but 3/6 ssrs/pulls is damn nice. And WT is finally coming, a decent time too, as I won't miss the whole thing for work. Also Bulma is back, 2 bulmas before 1 WT is great actually.

Guys don't bother with all of the SSRs. They are all trash and traps. Save for the Elder kai.

The DB Kid Goku is the best one actually. Good news is the 3 times training for Roshi items. Also Bulma event is up but I need to farm GT medals so rip.

They were actually buffed, and quite noticeably too. The GT kid goku is actually really good now, and will be helpful in the future for the Omega Shenron event.

Meneses

Guys don't bother with all of the SSRs. They are all trash and traps. Save for the Elder kai.

The DB Kid Goku is the best one actually. Good news is the 3 times training for Roshi items. Also Bulma event is up but I need to farm GT medals so rip.

Can that SS God Goku be used to raise, for example, TEQ nuke lead Goku?

Durden77

I actually really love the art on each one, so I'm going to grab them for that. It doesn't seem like it's going to be hard at all to snag the Elder Kai and at least 1 copy of each card.

Yes indeed.

When doing this, if the character is different you have to train them all separately for each SA level attempt right? Or can you combine them into one and get all the SA levels if it succeeds?

I dunno what the rates are exactly for the rising dragon banner, but 3/6 ssrs/pulls is damn nice. And WT is finally coming, a decent time too, as I won't miss the whole thing for work. Also Bulma is back, 2 bulmas before 1 WT is great actually.

They were actually buffed, and quite noticeably too. The GT kid goku is actually really good now, and will be helpful in the future for the Omega Shenron event.

What were the buffs? I don't see any good abilities except Kid Goku DB's passive and links.

I'm tempted to spend my coming 30 stones on the Rising banner but I need to get that last SSR pull.

Edit: Yeah you can get the SSRs but I'd get the Elder Kai first before anything.

Xanru

What were the buffs? I don't see any good abilities except Kid Goku DB's passive and links.

I'm tempted to spend my coming 30 stones on the Rising banner but I need to get that last SSR pull.

Edit: Yeah you can get the SSRs but I'd get the Elder Kai first before anything.

GT Goku changed from +50% attack on SA > +20% Att and Def for all allies >=7ki

DB Goku changed from 3k attack to all if first attacker > 3k attack and defense all if first attacker

SSB Goku changed from +40% attack when hp <=80% > +30% attack for all when hp <=80%

DBZ Goku change from +7% hp at turn start to > +2 and +7% health at turn start.

It should be noted that GT Goku's passive changed twice, once from what it was on JPN to +50% attack up on SA to self and +1 ki to all, to what it is now, so INT DBZ Goku's passive still has a chance to change.

Durden77

Blew all of my stones on the Turles banner.

Got Broly family Goku, Xeno Trunks, and a whole lot of regret.

I wanted Turles too bad.

MiTYH

I am weak, did a multi. Got SSR INT Trunks, which is awesome. Not awesome is I didn't farm his medals before, so I'll have to wait for that hero/villian event to come back. But it's a regular in JPN so it'll come soon enough. It's no Trulls, but I'm happy with it at least.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am weak, did a multi. Got SSR INT Trunks, which is awesome. Not awesome is I didn't farm his medals before, so I'll have to wait for that hero/villian event to come back. But it's a regular in JPN so it'll come soon enough. It's no Trulls, but I'm happy with it at least.

Isn't it every saturday on Global, as well?

Meneses

It seems SSBKK Goku is coming on the 21st, so save some stones until then if you want him
and want to throw them away in a fruitless pursuit.

Meneses

I had forgotten that these awakening medals aren't guaranteed, ugh.

I've also just spent 15 minutes selling hundreds of useless stuff 10 items at a time, because these UI/interface designers hate life.

Anyway, does anyone remember which stage had the best drop rate for STR Turles? I still need to feed 4 or 5 SA levels before awakening the INT one.

linkent

Anyway, does anyone remember which stage had the best drop rate for STR Turles? I still need to feed 4 or 5 SA levels before awakening the INT one.
the stage before the medal stage.
So stage 10?(assuming the current last stage is stage 11)

Should i pull? >.<

I had forgotten that these awakening medals aren't guaranteed, ugh.

I've also just spent 15 minutes selling hundreds of useless stuff 10 items at a time, because these UI/interface designers hate life.

Mine is at SA 1 but since I had him at UR it's a 5% chance to up his SA using STR Turles. Should I still DA INT right now nonetheless? I got 3/7 medals so far.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
His medals have nothing to do with the heroes event they come from his story event

Durden77

Man the Broly fight on Super is fucking retarded. I figured this Goku family card I got would help a lot with it, but nope. Even at SA10 he really doesn't do that much damage.

At least with the Beerus fight there was some type of interesting strategy involved. With Broly it's just banging your head against a brick wall until you get a character in your rotation that can bang slightly harder, then right back to it.

His medals have nothing to do with the heroes event they come from his story event

The INT Trunks' medals DO come from the Extermination Plan (villians side) event. The PHY Xeno Trunks' come from the story event.

I know because I'm 2 short and I hate it.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Quest EXP x3! I've been waiting for this since I re-rolled. I finally won't have to worry about team costs!

Side note: The Gogeta banner has been a source of nothing but heartache for me. Holding out now for the SSBKK banner so I can spread the heartache around a bit.

2 multis and I got Int SS Trunks and Phy Xeno Trunks, and I guess Str Goku. I regret not being able to farm all the medals from their dokkan events last month. I guess I gotta do the world tournament the hard way lol. =(

denebj

Neo Member
Got lucky today !

One pull lol

CbdugD0.png

There's like 4 too many stages in the Turles event. Half of them feel like repeats of previous ones.
Is the Elder Kai you get from the XMas medals an OTO one or can you get multiples?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Man the Broly fight on Super is fucking retarded. I figured this Goku family card I got would help a lot with it, but nope. Even at SA10 he really doesn't do that much damage.

At least with the Beerus fight there was some type of interesting strategy involved. With Broly it's just banging your head against a brick wall until you get a character in your rotation that can bang slightly harder, then right back to it.

The INT Trunks' medals DO come from the Extermination Plan (villians side) event. The PHY Xeno Trunks' come from the story event.

I know because I'm 2 short and I hate it.
Ah I read it wrong I read INT Turles

denebj

Neo Member
Congrats! Heck of a pull

Yeah I'm enjoying it. Spending some time gem farming, I can alllmost go infinite like in the past, but fall just short. Still, feels good

The other guys were dupes but that' fine ^^
I am grinding that STR Turle .. Drop rate is not good LOL

Durden77

UjDWcIV.png

And Trunks is a dupe.

Never thought I could get 3 SSRs in one multi pull and be mad about it. His SA is even already at 10.

And this was the first time I spent money on this game. Bought the 91 stone pack. Fuck this.

Savitar

There really wasn't anything I really wanted on this banner but I like trying my luck, got a TEQ Goku that already had. Ah well. Got my age old Turles dokkaned so he's going to get more play again.

For the Christmas coins, how do we exactly get those, doing the Roshi thing every day the only way?

If I Awaken STR Turles what is the % chance of uping INT Turles(Not DA'ed yet but is Z-Awakened)?

edit:
There really wasn't anything I really wanted on this banner but I like trying my luck, got a TEQ Goku that already had. Ah well. Got my age old Turles dokkaned so he's going to get more play again.

For the Christmas coins, how do we exactly get those, doing the Roshi thing every day the only way?

Missions. There's one for training units, one for completing any stage 10 times, one for buying items from Baba.

double edit: all christmas medal missions reset daily btw, so be sure to do em before the time reset.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If I Awaken STR Turles what is the % chance of uping INT Turles(Not DA'ed yet but is Z-Awakened)?

edit:

Missions. There's one for training units, one for completing any stage 10 times, one for buying items from Baba.

double edit: all christmas medal missions reset daily btw, so be sure to do em before the time reset.
50%

Any idea if we're getting one discount pull on the SSBKK banner? I have 180 stones and would like to spend those 30 trying for Turles, but not at the cost of a multi on SSBKK.

While we're on talking about SSBKK, did Japan get a free summon for each three? Also was SSJ Rose on the same day? I've got about 280~ stones right now with plenty of room to get more and wouldn't mind going for four pulls on each banner if there's a freebie after each three.

Skii

Can't believe people are spending stones on the trap banner on global.

Also, I spent a total of 100 stones on the Cell banner with a single every day. Got my first SSR today finally. STR Android 17.... I'm ready to end it all.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I've been doing singles on the cell banner too. Was able to fill out my PHY and STR Mono teams but I'm still chasing after Cell

Think I got like 5 SSRs all though singles on the banner and they've either been STR or PHY characters which coincidentally are the only types I have god leads for. I also got Hit but he sucks

Skii

I've been doing singles on the cell banner too. Was able to fill out my PHY and STR Mono teams but I'm still chasing after Cell

Think I got like 5 SSRs all though singles on the banner and they've either been STR or PHY characters which coincidentally are the only types I have god leads for. I also got Hit but he sucks

Must feel good to get SSRs at a normal rate. My account has to cursed.

I just wanted Teen Gohan for obvious reasons. I didn't even care about Cell. Such a kick in the teeth to get a shit dupe.

Did two singles on the rising dragon and got a dupe Xeno Trunks. What can I even do with him? Already dokkaned him. All I wanted was Majin Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom