• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 wins, 14.45mill points, 15k rank. I'm surprised I don't have more points. I got bonus a lot in semifinal & final rounds. O well. Did they already remove all the cheaters? Is there a chance that 6k ppl cheated D:

Durden77

KntBzvm.png

With 17 mins left, got it. Ran it 37 times today. I've wasted my life on some games....but god damn. That was pretty awful. First time doing it to 80.

I got right at 15 million points. 15K range. I really went into this wanting Gohan, but fuck it. No way I can get to 10K and I don’t want to stone again for stamina.

God I hope I get something good from this ticket...

Edit : Dupe AGL Xeno Trunks. Absolutely fantastic. Ugh.

I had pretty good luck with the DB banner. 2 SSRs, although the bad ones (Kami and regular Kid Goku) and 2 General Blues.

I feel so deflated. Didn't really get anything great after all this.

19 million before tournament close. If only I had a few more minutes. Could have gotten 90 wins. Oh well, hopefully 19mil is enough to be top 5k.

linkent

Nice that's a great card.

I got STR Base Gotenks, at least he's not a dupe I guess
Certainly is great card.
No Broly, but minigod gotenks will be good with friend broly and this guy.
Have stun goku too.

Wonder is it easier to use SV team or Phy Broly team for Buuhan event?

He's almost certain to get a dokkan eventually.

Cant wait for immense damage!

Yeah I was at like 18 mill when I got my 80 wins

Mine was 16.7m.
Pushing it to 18m to stay at 6k.
Should be top10k there.

Got Majin Vegeta with single summon after tourney ended lol. Place around 60k mark. Decent enough considering I didn't wanna bother with it and only started playing 2 weeks ago. This Vegeta Strike worth doing?

Durden77

Wow, after feeling like crap with not getting great stuff from the tourney, I spent the rest of my stones on the Turles banner and got 3 SSRs in 30 stones. TEQ SSJ2 Goku, SSJ2 Great Saiyaman (dupe), and Great Ape Borgus. Definitely wish I would have gotten a cooler Great Ape but whatever, did not expect that luck.

God I just want Turles though. So bad.

Wow, after feeling like crap with not getting great stuff from the tourney, I spent the rest of my stones on the Turles banner and got 3 SSRs in 30 stones. TEQ SSJ2 Goku, SSJ2 Great Saiyaman (dupe), and Great Ape Borgus. Definitely wish I would have gotten a cooler Great Ape but whatever, did not expect that luck.

God I just want Turles though. So bad.

You spent all your stones even though the ssbkk goku teaser just came up? Depression spending is brutal lol

MisterMac

Someone talk me out of dropping 50 stones on the rising dragon for Turles, skipping SSBKK, going for Buuhan, and walking away with nothing

yogloo

Someone talk me out of dropping 50 stones on the rising dragon for Turles, skipping SSBKK, going for Buuhan, and walking away with nothing
Don't do it. Even the Gt banner is better than rising dragon.
On the rising dragon ssr rate was around 16% meanwhile Gt banner was 9% + old Kai. I consider the old Kai a dupe ssr of your choice. So the real rate for Gt banner is 19%.

Sweet, got rank 3302 after it was all said and done. Too busy with xmas shopping and FFXV this weekend to really give it the usual go. Thank god my gf is so understanding (and had Pokemon to keep her busy as well). xD

Ended up at 11835.

This shit ain't worth it.

What really chaps my ass is that I didn't even get General Blue, like the one thing I wanted more than anything out of this. I got like 4 bikini bulmas and 2 Launches. The only decent cards I got were mutaito and non-ape SSR kid Goku.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Still feel down for not getting SV, but I can survive as I got the one card I wanted more than SV, Teq SSB Goku from 80 wins, the missing piece to my future of WT. After using SA 10 Xeno Trunks, he really shows how inferior he was all along as expected.

MiTYH

Checked the tourney standings, pleased I didn't drop more than 1k when I went to sleep. Puts me in the 20k range, which is what I was aiming for. It'll give me 3 silver SSR tickets, to go with my saved 2, for a pull! And I ended up positive for stones, so that's a bonus, and got the AGL Young uub maxed.

Anyone know what dokkan events are set to return with this new rotation?

linkent

Still feel down for not getting SV, but I can survive as I got the one card I wanted more than SV, Teq SSB Goku from 80 wins, the missing piece to my future of WT. After using SA 10 Xeno Trunks, he really shows how inferior he was all along as expected.
You are still here HK!
Gratz on that SSB Goku, his dokkan is coming and if you are pulling.
Hope you can get the SV this time.

nowarning

I finished in the top 4k, no idea how that dude could be bothered to get to #1, that was more than enough of a grind for me. I only usually bother to do about 10-20 wins.

Hope the Resurrection F event comes back soon, I have like 7 Frieza cards that I want to dokkan awaken now, last time it was on I only had the INT mecha. If it's been on recently then I've missed it

yogloo

I can't wait for resurrection event to come back too. I have 7 mecha frieza ready to be dokkaned to golden frieza. Going to feed it to agl or teq gf if I get him.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
10k cutoff ended up being around 18 mill which is way higher than normal.

Bonus teams must have been occurring more often for everyone. Or people really want that Gohan. Or both.

Aiii

So not worth it
10k cutoff ended up being around 18 mill which is way higher than normal.

Bonus teams must have been occurring more often for everyone. Or people really want that Gohan. Or both.

The fact there wasn't much else going on played a factor, too, I guess.

Since the last 7 hours or so happened while Europe was asleep, I dropped from 3.5k to 7k during that time. Not a big loss, but I'm a bit miffed at that US bias. :D

End of the tourney is really abrupt for me. I hit my 80 wins and saw my rank was 13k so gave up on breaking 10k. I cleaned up all the remaining stones in quests too. Now we get two completely useless strikes : ( I was hoping for Tao, Cold, Frieza or King Vegeta so I can get those last sets of medals done and try for LR Goku soon. I've literally no content worth touching today it seems.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
End of the tourney is really abrupt for me. I hit my 80 wins and saw my rank was 13k so gave up on breaking 10k. I cleaned up all the remaining stones in quests too. Now we get two completely useless strikes : ( I was hoping for Tao, Cold, Frieza or King Vegeta so I can get those last sets of medals done and try for LR Goku soon. I've literally no content worth touching today it seems.
Well they'll be useful for LR Freeza.

I always figured the second prime battle would be STR since they need to have these AGLs worth using.

Pikkon is actually pretty good though

Ended with 25 wins and a little under 50K rank. Last tourney I had 25 wins and was in the 20K range. Crazy, but oh well. I really just wanted an Elder Kai.

denebj

Neo Member
Ended up a 3700 ish at the end with 19,9 M lol

This tourney has been quite more competitive, I tend to end up around 600-700 but not this time lol, I guess not having a tourney for a while plus the TEQ Gohan and the Xeno Trunk probably were the reason of that.

This time though I got super lucky with my pulls, I pulled the Piccolo and the Goku from the DB pulls, then I kept 3 GSSR tickets from before .. ended up with the last 2 cards that I was missing, PHY Great Sayaman and STR SSJ3 Goku, super happy about that. After getting dupes on dupes.

Ready to drop stones for tomorrow so I can try to pull the Kaioken Goku and get the medals to dokkan the 2 other SSB goku :) Fun times !

Xeno Trunks is decent if you want to get 80 wins sooner, but the point disparity versus MV or Broly isn't worth it if you're going for ranks which is what you'd focus on anyway once you've hit x amount of wins.

This is of course you're lucky enough to have the choice between those units. ^^

Xeno Trunks is decent if you want to get 80 wins sooner, but the point disparity versus MV or Broly isn't worth it if you're going for ranks which is what you'd focus on anyway once you've hit x amount of wins.

This is of course you're lucky enough to have the choice between those units. ^^

Why do those give more points?

Because of the type Super vs Extreme, and there should be more STR unit so you get less points per kill with Xeno !

So I guess I should switch my team from MV/Xeno after you hit 80 wins to like MV/Broly to get more points maybe.
Wait...WAIT! DOES EXTREME GUVE MORE POINTS?!?!?! I thought Super did...Fuck me in thfadsfdjdsdhdghgffhfgjhg. I hate life.
459 baby.
Holy shit, Batman! How do you have the patience to get that many wins?!?!
Kappa. Seriously though how do you have the patience to get that rank though...?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ended up at 11835.

This shit ain't worth it.

In the history of things "not worth it", grinding WT seems near the top of the list. I just don't understand why anyone would do it when it takes so much time and effort.

Wait...WAIT! DOES EXTREME GUVE MORE POINTS?!?!?! I thought Super did...Fuck me in thfadsfdjdsdhdghgffhfgjhg. I hate life.

Kappa. Seriously though how do you have the patience to get that rank though...?

Extreme technically doesn't give more points, but you get "type effectiveness" for an extreme card attacking a super card. WT is littered with Super cards due to all the Super Saiyans, so you'll almost always get more points from an extreme character.

yogloo

You know what would make lr goku event more bearable and fun? Make it so that only strike units can damage him but allow usage of non strike units. That will encourage diversity of strategy against him.

Savitar

I said it repeatedly, watch movies, youtubes or otherwise. It helps to really make things progress.

Plus I do have a bunch of UR's including Majin Vegeta, SV, Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks, Ult. Gohan and PHY Broly etc.

All in all.......it helps a lot.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

Base points: defeating an enemy, UR targets gives most points
Using a super: x2 points
Type advantage (arrow pointing up when damage dealt): x2 points (A bad guy dishing advantage damage against a good guy, and vice versa, doesn't count if the target is strong against you)

i.e.
STR Trunks supers PHY Broly: x4 points
TEQ Goku supers PHY Broly: x4 points
Int Gohan supers PHY Broly: x2 points (advantage bonus negated because PHY > Int)
STR Broly supers PHY Broly: x4 points

And if any of those weren't a super, deduct "x2" from points.

This makes Majin Vegeta the current best Attack All. Make sure there are no INT characters or non-AGL Baddies and his super will net x4 points on each kill. Trunks has great links and a wonderful passive to speed things up, but the amount of STR and Good Guy characters used means only getting x2 points on his super.

I said it repeatedly, watch movies, youtubes or otherwise. It helps to really make things progress.

Plus I do have a bunch of UR's including Majin Vegeta, SV, Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks, Ult. Gohan and PHY Broly etc.

All in all.......it helps a lot.
I have a ton of UR too, all my team was UR. My team was
TUR INT Turles
TUR PHY Xeno Trunks
TUR AGL SV
TUR STR Beerus
TUR INT Trunks
TUR TEQ Vegito

I didn't know that Super and Extreme bonuses were negated if you didn't have type advantage. I thought Super against Extreme gave more points and Type advantage have more points but you'd only gain bonus points for one or the other. Thanks for clearing that up though guys, next WT I'll be more prepared.

Because of the type Super vs Extreme, and there should be more STR unit so you get less points per kill with Xeno !

So I guess I should switch my team from MV/Xeno after you hit 80 wins to like MV/Broly to get more points maybe.
Stick to MV/Broly from the as you'd have racked up a fair amount of more points at 80 wins vs the other team while worrying about playing catch-up.

Kitoro

Any idea as to when the Ultimate Gohan Dokkan Event will return? I've had him for 2 months now, and have been itching to awaken him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom