• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
What a bloody gruelling WT this has been. Finished at #3208, which is well within my sub-5k result for every WT, but I thought that being close to X-mas and the fact that LR Goku event was running in the middle of it all, that it'd be a quieter WT.

It wasn't. That last day was a real struggle to even advance a few spots.

Arrrammis

So, does SSBKK Goku start as SSBKK or does he get pulled as SSGSS and then Dokkan to SSBKK? If it's the latter then I'll have to pick up all of the PHY SSGSS Gokus from the christmas event to get an easy SA10.

Skii

So, does SSBKK Goku start as SSBKK or does he get pulled as SSGSS and then Dokkan to SSBKK? If it's the latter then I'll have to pick up all of the PHY SSGSS Gokus from the christmas event to get an easy SA10.

SSBKK is considered SSB in the game so if you pull the SSR version, any SSR SSB Gokus will have 100% SA increase rate.

Arrrammis

SSBKK is considered SSB in the game so if you pull the SSR version, any SSR SSB Gokus will have 100% SA increase rate.

I still feel a bit confused about SSB vs. SSGSS cards. Are they considered completely different cards or could I use a SSGSS goku to SA up a SSB Goku? The names are different, so I don't think it would work, but I'm still not sure. There's not a SSB Goku card in GLB at the moment, so I can't really check. Can any JP folks help me out?

I still feel a bit confused about SSB vs. SSGSS cards. Are they considered completely different cards or could I use a SSGSS goku to SA up a SSB Goku? The names are different, so I don't think it would work, but I'm still not sure. There's not a SSB Goku card in GLB at the moment, so I can't really check. Can any JP folks help me out?

For these purposes SSB = SSGSS. You'll just see SSGSS everywhere in dokkan, but if you watch the anime they'll refer to it as SSB.

denebj

Neo Member
Stick to MV/Broly from the as you'd have racked up a fair amount of more points at 80 wins vs the other team while worrying about playing catch-up.

Yeah, I had that setup previous tourney, I have almost all the card for the ki support for TEQ + STR. That sucks though, Xeno super easily with his passive and links compare to Broly , plus the animation is a little bit faster.
I have like 300+ ki item so that should be alright ahaha I will try to go back to Broly for the next tourney .

Arrrammis

When do rewards for the WT normally go out? I didn't think it was next day but believe it's sometime this week?

3-7 days usually? It usually gives an approximate date in the notice. Sometimes it takes longer when they apparently have to check a lot of people for botting/cheating.

Savitar

Someone is getting dokkaned.

Here's a hint.

He has blue hair.

He's a prince.

He's sorta a dick.

He likes to fight Kakarot a lot.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Majuub and AGl SSJ Gt Goku getting rebirths

Majuub's pretty decent now, was horrific before. Also he got Fusion Warrior like everyone was begging for lol

Majuub and AGl SSJ Gt Goku getting rebirths

Majuub's pretty decent now, was horrific before. Also he got Fusion Warrior like everyone was begging for lol

Damn kinda hope my 2nd gssr pull is Majuub now lol. Already have the goku and he can be S.A. farmed. Cool that the dokkan makes him ssj2 instead of just ssj.

Didn't get a chance to post this last night since I went to straight to bed, but man, people were really clumped around rank 10k. With 2 hours left in the tournament, I was 12,003. 13 wins later, last rank I saw before it shut down was ~5500.

Are there more items to be added for xmas coins or something? Seems they're giving out a lot more than can currently be spent.

You need 564 medals to get all 3 characters 10 times. Plus the 20 for the elder Kai. So yeah they are giving a ton of medals. Been feeding ssb PHY to my ssb AGL. S.A. 6 so far so yay. Even if I don't get ssbkk my ssh agl is better if the battle goes beyond 10 turns.

MisterMac

Ended up at rank 9395. Got dupe Demon King Piccolo on my DB ticket and Dupe TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta for my GSSR. Not too great but at least SSJ3 Vegeta is a decent card if I pull Godtenks?

So for my investment in the WT I got a few SSRs

AGL SSR Kid Goku (Great Ape)
TEQ Demon King Piccolo
STR SSJ Goten
INT Demon King Piccolo dupe
TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta dupe
TEQ Ultimate Gohan

I started with 174 stones and ended with 180. Did about 20 wins a day. The only real struggle was prelim grinding to stay at top 10k.

Not too bad. For sure trying for 10k+ next time for Super Trunks

Only new cards I got from WT was ninjaman & Android #18. Literally every single card from the second WT was a dupe. And not even good dupes...Like fuck me seriously.

Edit: Btw I love how like the previous few pages is just us bitching about the WT grind. Love you guys.

Dupe SSJ GT Goku so rip. Should have saved it for dupe system but I fed it ahead of time to my Goku so double rip.

Dupes for DB tickets. Only good thing this tournament was the Ultimate Gohan and AGL Kid Goku. Everything else was dupe city. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Results of WT.

Rank #3208
- 80 win GSSR got me a dupe TEQ Final Form Frieza, which is junk. Rank GSSR ticket got me the old STR SS2 Kid Gohan, which dokkans in an upcoming Dokkan Fest, so I'm kinda happy with that.
- One of my DB tickets got my the AGL Ape Kid Goku, so was definitely stoked with that.

Meneses

I had absolute shit pulls this tournament.

Well, the 80 wins ticket gave me that TEQ SS2 Goku that was also on the Rising Dragon Banner, which apparently I didn't have, so yay I guess. The pulls from the rewards (I had extra silver tickets from before) gave me a dupe PHY Gohan and a DB dupe King Piccolo.

My DB pulls this time were atrocious in general, not a single SSr apart from the one mentioned above, and mostly just Officer Blacks and that Dinosaur thing.

linkent

Of the three Xmas cards who should i max SA first? I have all three+elder kai. Also WT items out already dayuuuuum
Both kid goku can be farmed if the events come back.
Phy SSB Goku should be used to increase the SA of Teq/Agi SSB Goku. (Can we use him on SSBKk Goku?

Dupe INT SSJ Trunks from my top10k tickets :(

MiTYH

Hunh. Really thought the Dokkan event started today. Guess it's tonight/tomorrow AM? Bummer.

More of a bummer, pulled PHY SSJ Trunks as my GSSR. It's new, but it's... you know, not great. Could really use a rebirth

And all my DB tickets were SR trash, Tien and Yamchas everywhere

Both kid goku can be farmed if the events come back.
Phy SSB Goku should be used to increase the SA of Teq/Agi SSB Goku. (Can we use him on SSBKk Goku?

The name is the same for the new SSB Goku (KK), so you should be able to up his SA with the x-mas PHY one. I've used it to up my AGI SSB so far, especially since it's 100% as well.

And I got PHY Bardock and PHY SSJ2 Goku dupes from my pulls. Yay...

Savitar

Yeah my summons blew too, even the gold SSR ticket was a dupe for a character I maxed out already, the only good thing is I suppose can keep it for the dupe system.

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0237khqvv.jpg

Lovely Japan with that Future Trunks dupe and Futurer Future Trunks gift (you get either him or SSGSS Vegeta guaranteed). Best Dokkan Battle.

Did a YOLO single pull on the regular banner afterwards, got a (dupe) SSR Future Mai. Japan is the best thing in the world, if this SSBK banner isn't good to me, I'm considering just straight up quitting Global.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom