• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMac

Since Kaioken has SV in it. That one.

I've got Super Vegito, the problem is the rest of my AGL team is free cards, Baba shop cards, Murasaki and Kid Buu. But my INT character spread has Janemba, SSG Goku and orb changing SSJ Goku so if I pulled Buuhan I'd be in a pretty decent spot.

Getting one of those bonus teams thats give more points are so great in Semi-Final. They give 41k bonus points!

Edit: Probably very late to realizing this since I don't pay attention during the WT. If you look under the enemy's character at the top right it shows his move rolls. He will always choose the same position you chose(if you chose left, he chooses it too, for example). Pretty awesome since the person that chooses the lowest roll moves first.

edit2.0: 65k extra for a Final bonus team :D!

Trips: FUCK! I died in Semi-finals because I wasn't paying attention. It would have been my 30th win. I'ma grind like hell to 80...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok I get it.

The game defaults to what I last used on a normal stage after I close the app even though I was playing WT for a while and even though I switched my default team to my WT team. Pretty annoying

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Pulled on my tickets:

Xh5jsKS.jpg

Problem is that now there's nothing on the DB banner I want.

was at 23 wins earlier today. Now at 40...and I need to get to 50 before i sleep so i can get 80 before it ends since I'm busy tomorrow and every 20 takes like 2hrs

Xanru

Every time WT rolls around I tell myself "Never Again", every time I grind it. At least I ended with TEQ Youth Piccolo and 2 Great Ape Kid Gokus from the DB banner. Also got TEQ FF Cooler from the GSSR. Thankfully next time is just INT Super Trunks, so maybe I can convince myself not to run that one.

Wish there was more time between SSBKK and Buuhan. I dunno where to spend my stones now.

Every time WT rolls around I tell myself "Never Again", every time I grind it. At least I ended with TEQ Youth Piccolo and 2 Great Ape Kid Gokus from the DB banner. Also got TEQ FF Cooler from the GSSR. Thankfully next time is just INT Super Trunks, so maybe I can convince myself not to run that one.
Ihy. I got
Bandage man, dinosaur, x2 bunny Bulma, oolong, and that's all I remember. I'm at 49 wins and dine for today. Honestly spent like 4 hrs grinding...

BrunoM

Ihy. I got
Bandage man, dinosaur, x2 bunny Bulma, oolong, and that's all I remember. I'm at 49 wins and dine for today. Honestly spent like 4 hrs grinding...
Hope you get those last 30 tomorrow (if that's that you going for)

I got my 80 wins yesterday just been trying to keep my rank

Will only pull when I get the 2 GSSR and I got dB tickets from 2 WTs already together lol better pull the new ssrs lol

64 wins and 18 hours to go. I'll be knocked out for at least 6 of those. So 12 hours to get 16 wins. 2 an hour should do it. But I do want the 2.5k ranking so I'll have to take some extra wins.

making a real concerted effort to grind today while watching Freaks & Geeks on netflix. Only at 41 wins but surprisingly not even in top 20k yet, let alone 10k. Will 80 wins even get me in the top 10k?

nowarning

making a real concerted effort to grind today while watching Freaks & Geeks on netflix. Only at 41 wins but surprisingly not even in top 20k yet, let alone 10k. Will 80 wins even get me in the top 10k?

I got 80 wins and I'm at about 7k, depends how many points you earn though, you could do well with the bonus teams.

First time I've really bothered going for 80 wins, just used my SSR ticket aaaaaand it's a dupe

Hope you get those last 30 tomorrow (if that's that you going for)

I got my 80 wins yesterday just been trying to keep my rank

Will only pull when I get the 2 GSSR and I got dB tickets from 2 WTs already together lol better pull the new ssrs lol
That's the plan
Wasnt in you that keep using DS to continue fights?
>.<

71wins!! So sleepy.....
Ughhhh it was 4am ;p. I need to sleep lol. Now the last 30
Edit: an hour and twenty min to get 6 wins...fuck this takes forever

Durden77

Had so many Christmas parties to go to this weekend. I now have 11 hours to get 37 wins. Don't even know if that's possible but I'm going for it.

Well at least after this hangover subsides.... looking at a little screen with a headace isn't fun.

Had so many Christmas parties to go to this weekend. I now have 11 hours to get 37 wins. Don't even know if that's possible but I'm going for it.

Well at least after this hangover subsides.... looking at a little screen with a headace isn't fun.

Well, it takes me 2hrs for 10 wins. So you should be fine if you marathon for like 8 hours lol.

Meanwhile I have to buy DS cuz I'm a dumbfuck and thought I had enough for a 5DS pull & to keep refilling STA. Nope!

linkent

Well, it takes me 2hrs for 10 wins. So you should be fine if you marathon for like 8 hours lol.

Meanwhile I have to buy DS cuz I'm a dumbfuck and thought I had enough for a 5DS pull & to keep refilling STA. Nope!
Maybe wait till xmas for possible discount?

Got my 80wins!
PHY SSJ2 Saiyaman.
Yes not a dupe!

Well 10 wins left to go and I'm at 12k right now. Gonna save that last little bit of the grind for tonight with some streams or something. Might run it to the end depending on my rank and the time left. There should be about 11 hours left right?

Sec0nd

Did the 80 wins/top 5000 twice and it was just too much. Now I just do the minimum and get the maximum amount of dragon stones for the least amount of effort.

Durden77

I hope you're right. Haven't really timed myself yet. Bout to hit 50 though. Had some distractions but now I'm all in.

BrunoM

Well 10 wins left to go and I'm at 12k right now. Gonna save that last little bit of the grind for tonight with some streams or something. Might run it to the end depending on my rank and the time left. There should be about 11 hours left right?
From personal experience don't leave it to the very last lol on the 5th WT I got the 8th win with 30 Seconds left lol
14 more wins, GUHGHDFGHUSDH. I swear to GOD if I get a dupe I'm done with life.
all the best juat stay away from the dokkan reddit Tue post about people getting dupes are making me sad lol I'm waiting for the second GSSR ticket to pull

15 more to go. It's the first time I'm going for 80 wins...and probably my last. This is unbearable...
Haha from some one who has done every single WT to 80 once you get 2 AoE cards it makes thing alot easier and faster but even then it's alot

Juat think about it this way if it feels like that with cards like broly majin and xeno imagine how it was back then lol

Well best of luck buddy think there's 9 hours left

I made it to 55 wins today (from 20something) before I started to seriously contemplate ending myself. Lesson for the future: Just do 20 a day. And have AOE units/SV. I have neither (except PHY Broly) and it's a grind and a half.

I made it to 55 wins today (from 20something) before I started to seriously contemplate ending myself. Lesson for the future: Just do 20 a day. And have AOE units/SV. I have neither (except PHY Broly) and it's a grind and a half.

I was at 27 I think. I'm sitting at 74 now. I FUCKING WOKE UP AT 11 AND NOWS IT'S 5:30 AND HAVEN'T STOPPED DEAR GOD I WANNA DIE

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

I could never do 80 wins without AOE units. The first tournament or two I did without any, I couldn't make it to 20 wins before giving up.

Man, competition is either fierce or I'm doing something terribly wrong. Close to my 80 wins and I'm not even top 10k.

Either people were starved for a WT or really need medals for Super Strike characters...or something. I was planning on making it to under rank 2,500 but stopped playing after hitting 80 wins. Woke up this morning to find myself at rank 8k. Usually hitting 80 wins before the last day places me comfortably sub 5k.

At 8k with my 80 wins. Gonna keep some rounds up to stay under 10k. Hope I can get 5k but the Gohan makes the reward too good.

I got a dupe Kid Buu AGL so rip first ticket. Not the worst dupe though. Gonna hold on till the dupe system hits. At least my DB pull gave me AGL Kid Goku so yay!

At 8k with my 80 wins. Gonna keep some rounds up to stay under 10k. Hope I can get 5k but the Gohan makes the reward too good.

I got a dupe Kid Buu AGL so rip first ticket. Not the worst dupe though. Gonna hold on till the dupe system hits. At least my DB pull gave me AGL Kid Goku so yay!
Wow I'm at like 14.5 with 80 wins. My ticket for me INT Android #18 the one that weakens regeneration. Not sure if good, but not a dupe. I wanna get to 10k but Mac is at like 9800 and has 2.5mill more points than me so naaaaaaaaah

Well, 80 wins and I'm out. No way I'm gonna make top 10k at this rate so I'll spend the remaining 5h doing something better.

Also I got AGL SS2 Goku out of the SSR ticket. At least I came out of this with a net positive on stones even though I started around rank 124. I think I'm happier with my general blue/murasaki db pulls right now lol.

Wow I'm at like 14.5 with 80 wins. My ticket for me INT Android #18 the one that weakens regeneration. Not sure if good, but not a dupe. I wanna get to 10k but Mac is at like 9800 and has 2.5mill more points than me so naaaaaaaaah

I think it's down to bonuses. I noticed last night when I beat the final round with an attack all I got a 120k bonus instead of 60k

Savitar

I thought things would slow down tonight but damn people are playing, if you take a break you can easily see yourself dropping.

JJP12

Finally got my 80 wins. I have 16.8m points and only slightly under 12k in rank so no TEQ Gohan for me. Pulled dupe STR SSB Vegeta for the 7th time with my Ticket lol. I also was mindlessly doing my DB summons and I accidentally did a multi pull on the Rising Dragon banner and pulled an INT Turtles. Too bad I already farmed his super attack to 10. I'm just glad I have enough WT medals to awaken a few more super strike characters. It's been a while since I've done a tournament so it felt pretty good!
and by good I mean not too terrible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom