• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Tickets = Total garbage. INT Golden Freeza and STR Majuub, both dupes. At least they both get dokkans, I guess. I did get the new Great Ape Goku from the DB banner though.

yogloo

I hate everyone who got ape goku or giant Piccolo. I hope you never get any ssr ever again in the rest of your lifetime. Or maybe bunch of SS2 agl Vegeta.

I hate everyone who got ape goku or giant Piccolo. I hope you never get any ssr ever again in the rest of your lifetime. Or maybe bunch of SS2 agl Vegeta.
Woah...Come on now. Don't say things that you can't take back man...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

But yeah I really wanted giant piccolo or ape Goku. Maybe this means I'll get SSBKK :D

I'll get shitty rares ;(

Lovely Japan with that Future Trunks dupe and Futurer Future Trunks gift (you get either him or SSGSS Vegeta guaranteed). Best Dokkan Battle.

Did a YOLO single pull on the regular banner afterwards, got a (dupe) SSR Future Mai. Japan is the best thing in the world, if this SSBK banner isn't good to me, I'm considering just straight up quitting Global.
I'd go to JPN had I not spent a buttload on Global. O wellz

denebj

Neo Member
Rebirth of Majuub and AGL GT Goku are pretty great !
I have that Goku, it will fit really well in my mono AGL !!

I hope I can get SSB tonight ... I am running out of medals for the PHY SSB ... 9 of those are quite expensive to UR :-/

I hope I can get SSB tonight ... I am running out of medals for the PHY SSB ... 9 of those are quite expensive to UR :-/

I have been feeding them raw to my ssb and it's been working really well for the most part. Take a chance with the rate for success up atm.

Got a bunch of crap from the DB summon, but I did get AGL SSTrunks (Xeno) from the main WT summon. He seems good for my mono AGL team and has Prepared for Battle.

Can the Xmas SSB bed fed to SSBKK to up his SA?

I have fuck all stones, and since I spent money to get DS to get 80 wins and got fuckall from the GSSR and DB banner fuck em. Not spending another dime.

wotter

Final rank was around 7800 for me, glad I didn't stop at 81-82 wins, it seems a lot of people wanted that Gohan...

GSSR: STR SSJ2 Gohan (nice dupe) and INT Vegito (did not have this card, so that's cool!).
Got nothing but SR and R with the DB saga pulls :(

Man it sounds like not many people or very few got non dupes lol. Rip all of us.

Why doesn't WT Ultimate Gohan have PFB. :(

He doesn't have a Dokkan like the PHY, INT and AGL one so its not like he can make up for the stat and links difference. Stupid Bamco. I want a STR Ultimate Gohan now to complete the colors.

Skii

Did a multi on JP's new banner and got SSB Vegeta. It was GSSR but would've preferred Trunks. Oh well. Vegeta's still pretty good for mono TEQ and his art is nice.

Meneses

We're getting those extra 30 stones on the 24th/25th right?

If KKGoku is still up by then (I assume he will) i'll be able to do 2 multis.

LNBL

Fucking hell, my 3 DB tickets gave me 3 shitty Rs. Will have to wait for another WT to get general blue. Feels bad man.
Ive been playing since day one on Global. Today i pulled my first SSR from the dragonball banner. Luckily inalready have General Blue, but that banner is just trash for me -_-

Question for the Jp version players!
How did that ticket system work for that "god banner", you get tickets for every summon you did in the past?

nowarning

Farming Turles to SA10 is such a pain, not sure if I should even bother to be honest. Only really going to use him for the stun and +3 ki passive.

Farming Turles to SA10 is such a pain, not sure if I should even bother to be honest. Only really going to use him for the stun and +3 ki passive.

50% chance to raise SA my ass :/
Although is the rate still at 50% once he's dokkan awakened ?
Cause I'm waiting until he's SA10 because his SA is just too weak

Meneses

Yeah, it was terrible for me. I eventually gave up at SA7.

How did that ticket system work for that "god banner", you get tickets for every summon you did in the past?

I'm not a Jp player but from what I remember reading it was something like 1 ticket for every 50 stones spent? I might be wrong though.

nowarning

Yeah, it was terrible for me. I eventually gave up at SA7.

I'm not a Jp player but from what I remember reading it was something like 1 ticket for every 50 stones spent? I might be wrong though.

50% chance to raise SA my ass :/
Although is the rate still at 50% once he's dokkan awakened ?
Cause I'm waiting until he's SA10 because his SA is just too weak

Worst grind ever for me so far, but I haven't even started on LR Goku yet...

I read it's a lower chance after you dokkan him so I don't really want to test that theory haha, just gonna work on farming the STR cards for now. I have 11 but knowing my luck in this game all of them will fail

denebj

Neo Member
Can the Xmas SSB bed fed to SSBKK to up his SA?

I have fuck all stones, and since I spent money to get DS to get 80 wins and got fuckall from the GSSR and DB banner fuck em. Not spending another dime.

It does but if you want 100% change , you have to awakened him, otherwise it is only 50%

denebj

Neo Member
Ive been playing since day one on Global. Today i pulled my first SSR from the dragonball banner. Luckily inalready have General Blue, but that banner is just trash for me -_-

It is a ticket for every 50 stones you used. It does not matter how they got acquired or used. 50 stones used = 1 ticket

aww yiss

motha

fuckin

hit

If they put Hit's anime ability in the game he would be the most broken character. Skip enemy turn once per 2 turns or something lol. Have 2 Hits and just have infinite turns.

I hope to get one of the Banner characters out of all the banners. At least my Majins will be Dokkaned now.

I hope for the following units.

SSBKK Goku AGL
Ultimate Buuhan INT
Supreme Kai Buu TEQ
Super Janemba INT

Speaking of Janemba, why is there no fat version like the STR one you fight in the boss battle?

Oh man.... That SSGSSKK passive is delicious. I can sense my SV licking his lips even with the app closed. I got a question though for those who can understand what the JPN version actually says. Who will benefit my SV team more? SSGSSKK or Rose Black? I really want Rose, he's my favorite villain design in the series and I'd love to have him for just the card art, but that passive on SSGSSKK is amazing and I have 480 stones banked. I don't know whether to sit on them, go all in, or split it down the middle and hope for both.

My other concern is having SV, I of course would rather not pull him again which IIRC is not a possibility on the Rose banner.

It is a ticket for every 50 stones you used. It does not matter how they got acquired or used. 50 stones used = 1 ticket

I've been wondering about this. Does it only count for every 50 stones used before the feature is added or does it continue with any stones spent after they launched it?

The 30 bonus stones we are getting on the 24th will almost give most people 50.

I can't wait for that.

Most people? What you mean most people? Doesn't everyone get it?

Also SR PHY Yamcha(Marauding Bandit of The Wind) is worth keeping, right? lowers INT enemy atk by 25% which is pretty useful during Super Strike tbh.

Oh man.... That SSGSSKK passive is delicious. I can sense my SV licking his lips even with the app closed. I got a question though for those who can understand what the JPN version actually says. Who will benefit my SV team more? SSGSSKK or Rose Black? I really want Rose, he's my favorite villain design in the series and I'd love to have him for just the card art, but that passive on SSGSSKK is amazing and I have 480 stones banked. I don't know whether to sit on them, go all in, or split it down the middle and hope for both.

My other concern is having SV, I of course would rather not pull him again which IIRC is not a possibility on the Rose banner.

I've been wondering about this. Does it only count for every 50 stones used before the feature is added or does it continue with any stones spent after they launched it?

SSBKK is more fitting for your team. Rose Black is his own leader for Villains and would help Mono AGL if most of your AGL are villains with SV.

SV dupe isn't a bad thing with the dupe system coming up. Just go down the middle for SSBKK and Rose Black. If you are lucky, you might get SSBKK within a few pulls and just save for Rose.

Most people? What you mean most people? Doesn't everyone get it?

Also SR PHY Yamcha(Marauding Bandit of The Wind) is worth keeping, right? lowers INT enemy atk by 25% which is pretty useful during Super Strike tbh.

They do, but not everyone will have 50 stones based off that. Including today and the 30 bonus is only 42 stones. The other 8 stones need to be there or saved up.

MisterMac

Both are fantastic but the thing about SSJR Black is that his Ki passive is only for extreme types and most of the good AGL cards that link with Super Vegito are Super types. Also he doesn't link well with Super Vegito.

Meanwhile SSBKK has Over in a Flash and Shocking Speed so he be a Ki bridge to SSJ3 AGL Goku who lacks Shocking Speed but does have OIAF.

However if you have good Extreme types Black can lead an Extreme rainbow team like a cracked out Turles

For the ticket event it only includes stones spent before the event started. Every 50 stones spent before that day = 1 ticket

SSBKK is more fitting for your team. Rose Black is his own leader for Villains and would help Mono AGL if most of your AGL are villains with SV.

SV dupe isn't a bad thing with the dupe system coming up. Just go down the middle for SSBKK and Rose Black. If you are lucky, you might get SSBKK within a few pulls and just save for Rose.

They do, but not everyone will have 50 stones based off that. Including today and the 30 bonus is only 42 stones. The other 8 stones need to be there or saved up.

oooo. Okay I re-read it and see now. I thought you meant like only some people will get like a 50 DS bonus. Well, from now until then I will most definitely obtain enough DS to get to 20 and then those 30 will net me 50 and i can fail at getting SSBKK

Savitar

I got nine PHY SSB Goku's thanks to the Christmas coins, if get the new AGI SSB Goku shall pump him up.

The ol AGI SSB Goku is already at 10

What's up with the time change on the things coming out, usually was up by an hour ago.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I got nine PHY SSB Goku's thanks to the Christmas coins, if get the new AGI SSB Goku shall pump him up.

The ol AGI SSB Goku is already at 10

What's up with the time change on the things coming out, usually was up by an hour ago.

If you're referring to bigger events those never go up with the date shift

Both are fantastic but the thing about SSJR Black is that his Ki passive is only for extreme types and most of the good AGL cards that link with Super Vegito are Super types. Also he doesn't link well with Super Vegito.

Meanwhile SSBKK has Over in a Flash and Shocking Speed so he be a Ki bridge to SSJ3 AGL Goku who lacks Shocking Speed but does have OIAF.

However if you have good Extreme types Black can lead an Extreme rainbow team like a cracked out Turles

For the ticket event it only includes stones spent before the event started. Every 50 stones spent before that day = 1 ticket

Ooooh now I'm stuck with a tough choice. I don't really have that much use for Rose outside of the fact I like the character. I have 2 SSR pull villains but a massive collection of heroes. Technically, Rose would be way less useful to my teams then I guess. Though he would also make an amazing rainbow lead for most purposes Gogeta has been fulfilling that role well too.

However, going by the way that ticket system works, it seems it would be best to cash in on the stones prior to that launching to get the most tickets back in return. I guess I will be going in heavier on SSBKK than initially expected, though hopefully I get him without spending too many. He would undoubtedly make one hell of a replacement to my SSJ2 Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom