• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMac

Ooooh now I'm stuck with a tough choice. I don't really have that much use for Rose outside of the fact I like the character. I have 2 SSR pull villains but a massive collection of heroes. Technically, Rose would be way less useful to my teams then I guess. Though he would also make an amazing rainbow lead for most purposes Gogeta has been fulfilling that role well too.

However, going by the way that ticket system works, it seems it would be best to cash in on the stones prior to that launching to get the most tickets back in return. I guess I will be going in heavier on SSBKK than initially expected, though hopefully I get him without spending too many. He would undoubtedly make one hell of a replacement to my SSJ2 Vegeta.

Black's leader and passive skills only work with Extreme types so he can only lead a rainbow villain team.

My hard choice is that I have SV so SSBKK would be great but I want the new INT Trunks which means I need Buuhan. Fuck my life

Black's leader and passive skills only work with Extreme types so he can only lead a rainbow villain team.

My hard choice is that I have SV so SSBKK would be great but I want the new INT Trunks which means I need Buuhan. Fuck my life

Yeah that makes Rose really hard to justify. I don't have the units for him and my hero options are pretty great. I guess SSBKK should be priority. I do worry about having so much reliance on my AGL team but a villain lead would be virtually useless to my deck. I only got my second in Android 13 from the ssr ticket recently but I have about 25 heroes. My pulls are too one sided.

Hopefully this ticket system brings me another god lead when it comes out so I have a bit more diversity.

c-murph

Just downloaded the game... Is it possible to get a good fighter at the start?

So, far I've seen Android 18, Ginyu, and some character i didn't recognize.

Arrrammis

The very first character you get is guaranteed to be an SR like Goku, Krillin, Roshi, Freeza, etc., but everything after that is completely luck of the draw. Having an older account doesn't affect your odds when pulling after the initial one, you have exactly the same odds as someone who starting playing as soon as the game released.

I did have a few accounts with great cards but I can't remember if I still have the bit of paper I wrote the codes down on. I'll have a quick look around see if I kept it. If not you should look up how to reroll and try it tomorrow when there will be some great cards available on a limited event. Or I'm sure some people here still have rerolled accounts left over if they kept the codes.

c-murph

The very first character you get is guaranteed to be an SR like Goku, Krillin, Roshi, Freeza, etc., but everything after that is completely luck of the draw. Having an older account doesn't affect your odds when pulling after the initial one, you have exactly the same odds as someone who starting playing as soon as the game released.

OK, so, does that mean I can reroll for something good then? What's the best cards to try for?

I did have a few accounts with great cards but I can't remember if I still have the bit of paper I wrote the codes down on. I'll have a quick look around see if I kept it. If not you should look up how to reroll and try it tomorrow when there will be some great cards available on a limited event. Or I'm sure some people here still have rerolled accounts left over if they kept the codes.

Oh, awesome. How exactly do codes work? I imagine there's a site I can read all this info on...

Wait what? 30 stones?

What are we getting those for?

There is the 500 days celebration thats about to finish. It was part of the Gotenks event which gave 30 stones.

Now we have the Christmas Event which gives us 30 DS on December 24 - Jan 01 depending when you log on. Its on the news section.

OK, so, does that mean I can reroll for something good then? What's the best cards to try for?

Oh, awesome. How exactly do codes work? I imagine there's a site I can read all this info on...

At the opening screen where it says transfer device, hit that but you may have to delete current data. Then you can put the code in and hopefully it will work. I had another which I just tried but that's invalid. If you don't want to delete your account just let me know, I can test this code on PC too, I only remembered after sending it to you.

If it doesn't work I'd suggest using the fast reroll which you can find on reddit with a quick google search, but I'd do it tomorrow as Super Vegito will be available again.

LNBL

There is the 500 days celebration thats about to finish. It was part of the Gotenks event which gave 30 stones.

Now we have the Christmas Event which gives us 30 DS on December 24 - Jan 01 depending when you log on. Its on the news section.

Christmas!

Yep see it now! Did not notice I had to scroll past some other news messages to find the login bonus one.

Thanks for the heads up :) Hopefully it will help with ssgkk

I debating on whether I should up the Yamcha card that reduces INT enemy attack by 30% or just sell the dupes to baba. Since he's SR dupe system won't matter for him, right?

A pure DB team is actually a lot of fun and supers for days. I have 4 out of the 6 URs. I want Adult DB Goku and Piccolo Jr that recently came out.

MisterMac

Couldn't stop myself and chased Turles on the rising dragon before it ended. I know, I know, SSBKK is basically here but I wanted Turles more.

Didn't get him but I did get SSR PHY Piccolo and SSR INT SSJ Gohan (Youth). Not great but what can you do.

I think I will drop 100 stones on SSBKK and 100 on Buuhan and hope for the best.

idonteven

RfAKgNg.jpg

fuck im happy

EDIT: ^ My man! Grats!

What a way to start my first day of vacation with my first and now only pull of the new banner...

31632214642_8b84801c9c_z.jpg

Me afterwards.

17b3bc83aafca3941fd06dca6b451a983df43663_hq.gif

Totally makes up for all the ass pulls lately. My shit AGL squad now can now start doing things. xD

RIP my other AGL SSB, I hardly knew you.

MisterMac

Did two summons. Got dick. Debating going in again but probably gonna wait for Buuhan

Edit: went in again cause i figured a chance at either of those 3 AGL to go with my Super Vegito was worth it. No rainbow, no Super Saiyan, Bye Guys.

Dupe STR SSJ3 Vegeta
Dupe TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, my third copy

This game is the ultimate reminder that gambling is fucking stupid.

Xanru

170 stones, got a dupe teq SSJ Bardock and that's it. Banner feels ass compared to recent ones, and no SVegtio is a massive turn off. At least the sale was legit. Gonna wait for Buuhan and drop one multi on that. Well probably, told myself only one for this banner and ended up doing 3 multi's worth.

Sec0nd

Had 100 stones laying around. Had probably the worst pulls I've had in a while. Did get INT Goku though. That's nice I guess.

Wazzy

Banned
Lol I only had 80 stones and since I'm not saving for anything I pulled. I got the new SSGG which will be helpful with Super Vegito and God Goku AGL.

Meneses

Spent all my stones (and I bought the discount pack because i«m an idiot) and got the staggering amount of ZERO Ssr.

One day I will learn.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh yay, the Surpassing All Dokkan Event is back, I can finally Dokkan my SSJ3 AGL Goku! Been waiting on that for ages.

nowarning

First multi got nothing decent apart from a new SR Frost first form character. Second one I got INT SSR Hit, might do another multi later.

Edit: Did another 2 multis, got Champa x 2, SSGKK and a STR SS3 Vegata, done now!

450 gems flushed away with nothing to show for it. Beh

I'm about to pull the same stunt. 3 pulls left and got champa twice already. Plus 100 frosts.

Edit: actually tempted to delete the game. 450 stones and I got 4 champas. In fact literally no SSR are useful here and pretty much every other pull was frost. Got AGL GT Trunks... woo...

Can't believe it gave me the same fucking guy off the banner 4 times.

Meneses

Spent all my remaining stones on a couple singles, got old AGL SSG Goku, so that's a bit of a consolation prize.

edit: do the Awakening Medal stages have a chance of dropping Supreme Kais? I ran out of them awakening the Shop Goku to raise my other SSG's attack.

Skii

Anyone that doesn't pull him, don't worry. Just save for the SSB Vegito and Rose banner. It'll most likely be here in less than 2 months and you will be able to get all the god leads with free multis returning.

Aiii

So not worth it
Spent all my remaining stones on a couple singles, got old AGL SSG Goku, so that's a bit of a consolation prize.

edit: do the Awakening Medal stages have a chance of dropping Supreme Kais? I ran out of them awakening the Shop Goku to raise my other SSG's attack.

Yes, they do drop, but only from the bosses, not from gold capsules. Stage doesn't matter, they drop either old or supreme Kai's on random. Takes several days of runs to get one, but they're not super rare.

No SV is bleh, but I really need some new cards to stave off boredom with this game, so I did 3 singles and a multi. Very last card was AGL SS3 Goku (non-dupe) so not too bad I guess. I think I'd better save now, although I really want Hit.

MiTYH

Yessssssssssss

One multipull, all SR trash and SSGSKK whatever it's called!!!! So hyped! With my SV, this is going to be a lot of fun to use!

I've got a fair bit to do now. I pulled SSJ3 STR Goku a while back, so now I need his medals (Never did his stage, so need to prep. Hopefully some form of Gogeta/SV can be used but I think it's an AGL boss). And now I need SSGSSKK's medals for both the new AGL KK and the old TEQ one

Lots to do!

EDIT: Okay, SSJ3 Dokkan stage intimidated me reading it, but double gogeta + a lot of TEQ units make quick work of it. Only needed one senzu, so that was good. I'll get my 10 medals today/maybe into tomorrow, and check out better guides for this new event. I think I need to run it about 16 times total, not counting anything for Android medals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom