• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoM

20161222_211204.png

The team I used for ssbssk (damn that's to long)

With a friend SSJ3 gotenks it's easy and gets done no problems ..

I keep Bardok and future gohan together Bardok always first so there's 0 supers happening from them
And I keep the ssj and SSJ3 gotenks 1 and 2 with the other 2 on the 3rd spot to lower attack and Def ..

Got it done easy

MisterMac

The first fight is really easy and you should have no problem.

Yes you should use those for LR Goku.

That's what I'm using the SSBs for, my AGL SSB is already at 10 and I have no plans on pulling for SSBKK

You can but you'd need to bring some cards that orb change with passives probably. It's a 4 stage fight that runs long and he hits hard so you'd probably need to dedicate a few items to survival. I think it has been done with SSB TEQ leads before but not the traditional single big nuke

Thanks for the info, can I feed my one piece Goku to the first form or do I need to wait til he's awakened?

GT Event lasts till the 10th while SSBKK last till the 4th of Jan. So farm whichever you feel comfortable with for now. Both are here for 2 more weeks at the very least. New Elder Kais are up so make sure to grab those at least.

Hellix

How often do these dokkan events reoccur? I just started playing last week, and I don't have good enough cards to collect these medals right now...

How often do these dokkan events reoccur? I just started playing last week, and I don't have good enough cards to collect these medals right now...

They come back every month at least once if not twice. Its a different variety each time. Expect Gotenks and SV dokkan events to come back in January time. Buuhan is gonna be the next big event.

BrunoM

Hi buddy and welcome lol ..

They come every month normally at times you.may have to give it an extra week or so due to their number

As for just starting .. best to reroll and start with a solid foundation get a feeling for the game and when the next goof banner comes around reroll see if you can start with 2 or 3 of the best cards in the game ..

With that said starting with normal and building up is a great feeling I'm f2p I'm at 516 days first and only account ..

Any case best of luck and welcome

lol I'm a lot more popular now that my Gogeta's SA is maxed out, got hella friend requests, even a Dokkaned Godtenks.

I have 111 stones and I'm tempted to blow more on this banner... if I get SSBKK, and if I later get SV, I will have a very good AGI deck, but that's two pretty big ifs... idk what do.

Also should I use my dupe SS3 Goku to power up his SA or save it for dupe system? the latter, right?

MiTYH

OH THANK GOD the failed fusions are back. I need skinny medals in a bad way... but need to beat pudgy first. Can anyone assist with team building them? I'm the worst with these limiting ones. Assume anyone can be awoken and leveled up:

STR for pudgy:

and INT for skinny:

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They're giving us too many old kais and I don't have enough cards for them.

If I grind for everything it'll be 14 total starting from when GT part 2 refreshed

Are the GT characters in this event even worth farming? I might farm the Goku but I really don't care to go for the Rildo.

I'm probably gonna farm Rildo because it's so hard to get a good rainbow villains team for the Extermination event and Dokkaned Rildo isn't half bad honestly.

Hot damn just hit something for 496k with AGL SSB Goku

Yeah I just tried one as a friend captain and he's unreal. I NEED him in my SV team. He's the only card I'm prioritizing. There's not even anything else on JPN that I could see being as useful to my team.

EDIT: YES!! GT event is one I've not seen on this account and has stones for each level! That's at least one more multi on the SSBKK banner with the 30 bonus stones.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Yeah I just tried one as a friend captain and he's unreal. I NEED him in my SV team. He's the only card I'm prioritizing. There's not even anything else on JPN that I could see being as useful to my team.

EDIT: YES!! GT event is one I've not seen on this account and has stones for each level! That's at least one more multi on the SSBKK banner with the 30 bonus stones.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to those stones. Also the Elder Kais, as I'm up to SA8 on SSBKK Goku and would like to get the rest of the way! I'll be trying to save as much of the stones I can receive for SV's next appearance and pray I can build out an awesome AGL team.

OH THANK GOD the failed fusions are back. I need skinny medals in a bad way... but need to beat pudgy first. Can anyone assist with team building them? I'm the worst with these limiting ones. Assume anyone can be awoken and leveled up:

STR for pudgy:

and INT for skinny:

Wow you have some really good units that can make an awesome strike team. One sec as I look for the optimal team since you have some really good units saved.

Edit: Most of your units are unawakened which is a very good thing!

For Pudgy Gotenks
Lead: Gogeta
STR Bulma
STR Launch
STR SSJ Goku from event
Fill the rest with whatever cost is left. Important thing is to keep Bulma next to Gogeta. Grab the STR World Tournament Announcer item to get a 30% boost to Gogeta's attack. Gogeta at SA 10 can oneshot the first version btw. If your Gogeta isn't SA 10. Don't put him as lead, grab a friend's SA 10 Gogeta. Make Trunks your lead or something low cost that gives Ki like Tao. Use Ghost Ushers to force Gotenks turns away unless you know you can tank the attack.

For Skinny Gotenks

Lead: INT Supreme Kai for +4ki
INT #16 for block
INT SSJ Trunks Kid for ki
INT Chilled for damage, make sure he gets INT orbs for extra damage
INT Babadi for stun
INT General Blue for stun
Friend: Hercule? If you can afford better then go for it.
Chilled and #16 should be next to each other for max damage. Unlike vs Pudgy, this way takes longer until Buuhan is a thing.

How many stones do we get on the 365th login bonus?

I believe it was 10.

STR for pudgy:

and INT for skinny:

It stinks that your INT Supreme Kai has been awakened. He's a fantastic support leader for both the SkinnyTenks and FatTenks medals, and his cost is low if unawakened. His damage output sucks so I left mine unawakened solely for these strike events.

For Fattenks, you need that STR Majin Buu. He's really strong and a sealer. STR Dabura is also key for his stuns. If you can keep your cost low enough, you might be able to get a Gogeta friend.

MiTYH

It stinks that your INT Supreme Kai has been awakened. He's a fantastic support leader for both the SkinnyTenks and FatTenks medals, and his cost is low if unawakened. His damage output sucks so I left mine unawakened solely for these strike events.

For Fattenks, you need that STR Majin Buu. He's really strong and a sealer. STR Dabura is also key for his stuns. If you can keep your cost low enough, you might be able to get a Gogeta friend.

Yeah, supreme Kai was useful in the beginning days. If I ever pull another I'll save him, but who knows when that'll be.

Thanks for the Dabura/Majin tip. It made me remember I did that for KC's super strike, so I made a team of that, Gogeta lead, and a few linking/sealing units. Few Gogeta hits and he was done.

Wow you have some really good units that can make an awesome strike team. One sec as I look for the optimal team since you have some really good units saved.

Edit: Most of your units are unawakened which is a very good thing!

For Pudgy Gotenks
Lead: Gogeta
STR Bulma
STR Launch
STR SSJ Goku from event
Fill the rest with whatever cost is left. Important thing is to keep Bulma next to Gogeta. Grab the STR World Tournament Announcer item to get a 30% boost to Gogeta's attack. Gogeta at SA 10 can oneshot the first version btw. If your Gogeta isn't SA 10. Don't put him as lead, grab a friend's SA 10 Gogeta. Make Trunks your lead or something low cost that gives Ki like Tao. Use Ghost Ushers to force Gotenks turns away unless you know you can tank the attack.

For Skinny Gotenks

Lead: INT Supreme Kai for +4ki
INT #16 for block
INT SSJ Trunks Kid for ki
INT Chilled for damage, make sure he gets INT orbs for extra damage
INT Babadi for stun
INT General Blue for stun
Friend: Hercule? If you can afford better then go for it.
Chilled and #16 should be next to each other for max damage. Unlike vs Pudgy, this way takes longer until Buuhan is a thing.

Yeah I hoard units and tend not to level/awaken them unless needed, especially for these events

I'll give that skinnytenks a try! Thanks!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

STR for pudgy:

and INT for skinny:

For the Fat one definitely grab a Gogeta friend, it's easier to take a low cost +3 ki lead in yourself than find one as a friend.

Grandpa Gohan lead
Buutenks
Launch
Dracula Man
if you can fit something else in here for the last two spots go for it

What you'd want to do it put Launch next to Draculaman and Buutenks next to friend Gogeta so you seal his super off every turn.

I need all the Skinnytenks because I have no godtenks. I can skip fattenks because I have Broly at least. The team building tips here have given me some ideas (I failed miserably on my first attempt, but I have a lot of the units you guys recommended so thanks)

You have plenty of time so don't fret too much. Focus on the strike characters since they are one day only until it rotates again.
Eh I'm super busy till the 30th. I was gonna neglect the Strike because I know for a fact it comes back in like a week. Other events can take months :(. I'ma do the elder kai first though

You pulled him? Lucky :p

I have to admit though I was really disappointed with the animation itself, I just like the damage figures at the end of it.

First pull as well. RNGesus was finally kind to me after so many letdowns! xD

But yeah, I was sad it was just a modified Super Kamehameha animation. So lame.

First pull as well. RNGesus was finally kind to me after so many letdowns! xD

But yeah, I was sad it was just a modified Super Kamehameha animation. So lame.

The random card art between it bugs me too in a really strange way. Like he charges the Super Kamehameha, then it switches to the punch from the tournament in Super and then flicks back to the beam attack again. One of the things I really like about the Gogeta/SV specials is how the art slots right into the special, with Gogeta launching Soul Punisher and SV using Spirit Sword.

I really wish SSBKK had a sick animation before the card art pops up, like using Kaioken x10 then launching one huge punch.

The random card art between it bugs me too in a really strange way. Like he charges the Super Kamehameha, then it switches to the punch from the tournament in Super and then flicks back to the beam attack again. One of the things I really like about the Gogeta/SV specials is how the art slots right into the special, with Gogeta launching Soul Punisher and SV using Spirit Sword.

I really wish SSBKK had a sick animation before the card art pops up, like using Kaioken x10 then launching one huge punch.

It looks like he's just punching out the Kamehameha. Wish they did something like the Family Kamehameha where they had special hi-res frames when firing it off.

And here it is with G-Freezy as lead and a SV friend with only one rainbow ki orb out of an all blue board.

30987015254_897b2243b5_o.gif

It looks like he's just punching out the Kamehameha. Wish they did something like the Family Kamehameha where they had special hi-res frames when firing it off.

And here it is with G-Freezy as lead and a SV friend with only one rainbow ki orb out of an all blue board.

30987015254_897b2243b5_o.gif

Hot damn, I was happy with the 500k I broke using one earlier. Now I REALLY need to pull him on my next multi. He could make farming for LR android medals so much faster for my AGL team.

Meneses

Yeah, the mis-matched character arts vs super animations is one of the things that really bugs me (along with a bunch of UI stuff).

MiTYH

Thanks all for the SkinnyTenks help. I tried a bunch but nothing clicked well. Decided to go Supreme Kai lead, Gogeta friend, and SSJ Kid Trunks. I was able to fit General Blue and Babidi for stunning, and ChiCHi as filler cause that's all who fit. Get Gogeta/Trunks to line up, and it only takes two Gogetas (SA10) to end the stage 2, with the minimal damage from others too. I use a few healing items, but have plenty of senzus to spare. But thanks all!!

In other news....

Is there info yet on when buuhan is leaking? I think I remember the 26th but can't find confirmation on that

30 stones tonight for GBL. With that and the regular bonuses, I miiiight have enough for two mutlipulls before spending stones on that 96 stone deal, probably

Caim

Had 150 stones saved up.

Didn't get him, but I got PHY Majin Buu (Good), STR SSJ3 Goku, STR SSJ3 Goku (GT) and STR SSJ3 Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom