• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Not getting SSGSS Goku has an upside I guess: I have plenty of stamina to use for farming the black star event to get elder Kais. 16-17 runs gets you enough fruit to get an elder kai, much more worthwhile than the 50 stone summon or World Tournament in that regard IMO!

Lol those shit pulls I'm getting lately. Thrown 150 stones just to get shiton of SR dupes, PHY ssr Goku, SSR hit and Toma Ape. :/
If I knew this banner was coming, I'd have saved instead of trying to chase SSBKK.

GDI Why did I spend my 30 stones. Now I have to save up 50 again for all the pulls. I got SR Beerus for my first pull but lets see what the rest bring.

linkent

Have both SV and Gogeta dunno if i want to do 2 more.
Getting ssj3 gotenks/phy gotenks would be nice.
But next week is buuhan!
What if they do similar thing one new year >.>
this banner ! lol

gotenks
vegito
teq vegito
int vegito

im happy
Crazy pulls...
I dont even.....

idonteven

from no teq units at all to this

rYV4PQL.jpg

all from this christmas banner

not a great team but going from nothing to this is awesome

chrono01

Haven't been playing since the last Vegito banner (since I didn't get him, with 550 stones). I did 3x summons of each set, for 5 stones/15 stones/30 stones each. So, I guess, 150 stones total.

Super Saiyan Gotenks (STR) X2
SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) x2
Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) (AGL) x1
Borgas (Giant Ape) (PHY) x1
Super Saiyan Goku (INT) x1
Super Vegito (AGL) X1

I'm speechless. Easily worth saving up for.

linkent

Haven't been playing since the last Vegito banner (since I didn't get him, with 550 stones). I did 3x summons of each set, for 5 stones/15 stones/30 stones each. So, I guess, 150 stones total.

SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) x2
Super Vegito (AGL) X1

Damn chrono, save some of those lucks for FFBE.
Lets get noctis with those 5 free tickets from Gumi!

chrono01

Damn chrono, save some of those lucks for FFBE.
Lets get noctis with those 5 free tickets from Gumi!
Damn it, should have done my FFBE pulls first. >_<

Congrats to you on your pulls, BTW. I'm currently on mobile and going through the thread now. Nice to see this banner be well for you too (and others here). Gotenks looks to be really good! :)

Aiii

So not worth it
Christmas banner was too good to skip, got INT Vegito on my first pull and GODTENKS on the second... Fuck yeah! Thanks Santa

-Edit: I knew I was saving all of these super attack boosts for something, max SA here I come! !

linkent

OH EM GEE.
Couldnt resist and did all of the pulls
1st
STR SSJ Gotenks
INT G.Frieza

2nd
TEQ Vegito (my 3rd one, cant wait for dupe system)
PHY SSJ Gotenks (yes i really wanted him!!!!)
INT GodKu (WTF thanks finally an OIAF Int card!!)

3rd
TEQ Super Buu lolol
STR Beeres (luckily i farm his medals, finally can feed all those teq sr beerus i kept to him)
Ding ding ding ding ding
Oh shit oh shit
TEQ SSJ3 GodTenks!!!!

Thanks Chrono! Get your Noctis!
Sending ki to you.

chrono01

OH EM GEE.
Couldnt resist and did all of the pulls
1st
STR SSJ Gotenks
INT G.Frieza

2nd
TEQ Vegito (my 3rd one, cant wait for dupe system)
PHY SSJ Gotenks (yes i really wanted him!!!!)
INT GodKu (WTF thanks finally an OIAF Int card!!)

3rd
TEQ Super Buu lolol
STR Beeres (luckily i farm his medals, finally can feed all those teq sr beerus i kept to him)
Ding ding ding ding ding
Oh shit oh shit
TEQ SSJ3 GodTenks!!!!
Congrats man!

This banner is insane, sorry for those not having equally as amazing luck.

SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) x2
Super Vegito (AGL) X1

Nice dude!

I visited the land of dupe city with my 3 special pulls:

Gogeta
INT Android 13
TEQ Vegeto
INT Vegeto
TEQ Bardock
TEQ Whis

Although... I did get PHY Piccolo as a brand new one! >.>

EDIT: WAIT! JUST GOT TEQ GULDO ON A FRIEND PULL! RIP BROLY EVENT
it's that one right? XD

denebj

Neo Member
Good Christmas banner, got a lot of dupes - 4 STR Beerus lol and many others.
Got the good SSJ2 INT Goku and the SSJ2 PHY Gohan.
Still no SSJ3 Gotenk though.

I am looking to drop some good stone on Buuhan since I have none of the features card!!

Sec0nd

Geez, what the hell. Only had 35 stones to pull but nothing for worth of course. Crazy pull you guys. Was super tempted to buy some stones but nah.

Halfway through my 200 stones on X-mas banner and so far it's kind of shit. 3 SSRs, none of them great. INT Golden Frieza, STR Gotenks, PHY Borgos great ape. Just want SV, PLEASE. give me your energy gaf.

e: BYE GUYS! fucking Android 17 and INT Gohan. game pleaaaaase.

Nothing but trash. I'm so fucking bummed. Grats to everyone who didn't get shit.

Did all 3 cycles of pulls on the Christmas banner, and got the best of the best cards (starts from second form frieza, all the way to the top).

Sad Christmas for me, but at least I got PHY Gotenks. I did need a sealer.

At least now we know why they took SV off the SSBKK banner. Maybe it was just a one-off (let's hope so). Ugh I'm so bummed, I REALLY wanted SV or Godtenks. Now I'm all out of stones. I'd even bought all the DS on sale. Feels Poverty Man.

Skii

I thought I'd spend 50 stones on the christmas banner on global... Got Godtenks and PHY Gotenks.

WORTH

Now I have all the god leaders on global so far.

nowarning

Nice pulls.

I got PHY Gotenks x 2 and great ape fasha. Few other SSRs but all dupes, got SV to SA10 now though.

Edit. Forgot that I pulled that agl xeno trunks too!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I used 300. Godtenks came after the 3 gssr so it was kinda scary. But the last gssr got me 3 SSRs so I was like it'll be worth it. The last multi I did was a waste unfortunately

Pulled 2 STR Base Gotenks (both dupes)
3 PHY SSJ Gotenks (new then 2 dupes)
INT SSJ Goku (new)
INT Golden Freeza (dupe)
Gogeta (dupe)
SSJ3 Gotenks (new)

More dupes than I would have liked and I obviously would love Super Vegetto but I'm happy about any god lead and I really wanted that PHY SSJ Gotenks

Did the Gogeta event for some android medals... SSBKK/SV make it waaaaay too easy. XD Dat power creep. I can only imagine TUR AGL SSB doing the same as well.

Grats to everyone for pulling god leads on this banner!

This game's all like to me, "I heard you're trying to pull some Super Vegito, so here's some dupe Vegitos..."

31055120543_595eab120e_z.jpg

Skii

I used 300. Godtenks came after the 3 gssr so it was kinda scary. But the last gssr got me 3 SSRs so I was like it'll be worth it. The last multi I did was a waste unfortunately

Pulled 2 STR Base Gotenks (both dupes)
3 PHY SSJ Gotenks (new then 2 dupes)
INT SSJ Goku (new)
INT Golden Freeza (dupe)
Gogeta (dupe)
SSJ3 Gotenks (new)

More dupes than I would have liked and I obviously would love Super Vegetto but I'm happy about any god lead and I really wanted that PHY SSJ Gotenks

Not a bad haul. Imagine if that was on the normal Godtenks banner, you would've been ecstatic.

The banners are making life hard. I've got SSBKK on my alt now, 0 stones or luck on my main and about 20 stones to burn on this banner when my GF gets home. If she pulls SV then I've gotta swap back again and reawaken SV plus start on my LR Goku team again AND try build a team for doing SSBKK.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck pulling on the banner!

Ended up getting SSJ3 Gotenks and Great Ape Raditz! Really tempted for that special deal on stones...

Edit after buying the stones special, ended up with a dupe SSJ3 Gotenks, so I have his SA up to 4 already with the Roshis... Also picked up INT SS God Goku and PHY SS Gotenks. Awesome haul for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom