• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, finally got Gogeta and Turles to SA10! Thanks GT events! Assuming it's a pretty chill Christmas Eve tomorrow, should have enough medals for LR Goku as well.

Damn, that's after the sale ends right? unnggghh....

Dunno, probably?

Had 150 stones saved up.

Didn't get him, but I got PHY Majin Buu (Good), STR SSJ3 Goku, STR SSJ3 Goku (GT) and STR SSJ3 Vegeta.
A STR SSJ3 bargain sale!

LNBL

That SSJ Goku GT rebirth looks cool. Time to farm the black star event and raise my AGL goku gt to 10, that works right since the farmable TEQ version has the same name?

That SSJ Goku GT rebirth looks cool. Time to farm the black star event and raise my AGL goku gt to 10, that works right since the farmable TEQ version has the same name?

You are gonna need a lot of time and patience. You need those Baby Medals and 9 copies of SSJ Goku GT TEQ. I believe you have a limit of 5 Baby medals and Goku GT needs about 2 or 3 to awaken.

LNBL

You are gonna need a lot of time and patience. You need those Baby Medals and 9 copies of SSJ Goku GT TEQ. I believe you have a limit of 5 Baby medals and Goku GT needs about 2 or 3 to awaken.
Wait, if i awaken the farmable teq card to sa 10, will he lose that sa? Or does having the same card name not allow transfering all 10 sa to a differentcard with the same name?

Wait, if i awaken the farmable teq card to sa 10, will he lose that sa? Or does having the same card name not allow transfering all 10 sa to a differentcard with the same name?

The latter, otherwise I would feed my TEQ Goku in a heartbeat. Seeing that +1 SA when he is at 10 SA was really disappointing.

I might end up feeding my STR GT SSJ Goku to my AGL one before the Dokkan but its a wait and see atm.

LNBL

The latter, otherwise I would feed my TEQ Goku in a heartbeat. Seeing that +1 SA when he is at 10 SA was really disappointing.

I might end up feeding my STR GT SSJ Goku to my AGL one before the Dokkan but its a wait and see atm.
Ah damn, that sucks -_-
Thanks for the heads up, saved me from the dissapointment later on haha

Did a forthelulz single pull and got AGL SSJ3 Goku. I already grinded medals for my STR SSJ3 Goku but... eh, I guess I can do it again. Dude links well in the Mono AGL team, particularly with AGL SSG Goku.

Durden77

I'm going to finally go p2p for the 90 stone deal. I'll save them for gotenks or vegetto, but I'm doing it.

If you play this as much as I do, it's honestly worth it. I play this shit more than I do any other game these days. Partially because I can play it at work, but I still play it way too much at home too.

And this is coming from someone that would say 100% that stones at regular prices are in NO WAY worth it. (I bought some for the Turles banner, so much real regret).

I try very hard never to buy stones for full price and wait for discounts. Trying to always get the good deals.

Sometimes I caved like with Gogeta but other times I waited for good results.

Cruxist

If you play this as much as I do, it's honestly worth it. I play this shit more than I do any other game these days. Partially because I can play it at work, but I still play it way too much at home too.

And this is coming from someone that would say 100% that stones at regular prices are in NO WAY worth it. (I bought some for the Turles banner, so much real regret).

I play a ton. But I've been super spoiled in Japan. I have Super Vegetto, Phy Broly, and SSJ3 Gotenks all on a f2p account. It's honestly astounding how good that account is.

nowarning

I got very lucky with Turles, fed him 6 STR Turles and every single one put his SA up. SA10 and Dokkan'd now.

Got a few supreme/old kai medals now but I don't have enough grandpa gohan medals to awaken any AGL cards now ..lol. The medal stages feel so tight now compared to the special version.

It's a boring Christmas eve for DB by the looks of it. I've not got enough characters to fight LR Goku as I had the wrong strike Frieza, there's no super strikes for me to be finishing and all other content is done. I don't think there's actually anything to do but maybe grind for elder kais until Pan shows up later.

BrunoM

FINALLY
Screenshot_2016-12-24-09-01-32.png

And what's the point in having 37 supreme Kai's (not counting all the ones we will get the the Baba shop ones) if you don't use them
Screenshot_2016-12-24-10-03-28.png

Now to pull some god leads when ever the game feels like giving me something nice

Meneses

Congrats, I don't think i'll ever bother with him, there's always something (grindy) going on at the same time and the Stamina requirement for the amount of medals you get is absurd.

BrunoM

Congrats, I don't think i'll ever bother with him, there's always something (grindy) going on at the same time and the Stamina requirement for the amount of medals you get is absurd.
In part I agree the reason why I did it was because I haven't been lucky with summons in the last 2 months so I said why not trow 5 to 6 stones every Saturday st him and get it slowly

But yes agreed there's always something going on
But now that I have him done I don't have anything to do today got the medals to awaken a future ssbsskkio

And the other things going in have then done when they came around so guess the rest if the day it will be just eating and watching movies come on for my log in and that's about it lol

With that said
MERRY CHRISTMAS Gaf

Kitoro

Wahoo! With the very last multi I'd be able to muster on this banner, I pulled an SSBKK Goku!

I blew all my Christmas Coins on a bunch of the SSB PHY Goku, but it's only showing as 50% chance Super boost. Is that accurate? My SSBKK is still at SSR level 1.

I could've sworn I heard it was a 100% chance.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wahoo! With the very last multi I'd be able to muster on this banner, I pulled an SSBKK Goku!

I blew all my Christmas Coins on a bunch of the SSB PHY Goku, but it's only showing as 50% chance Super boost. Is that accurate? My SSBKK is still at SSR level 1.

You have to awaken each PHY SSB and feed them individually

linkent

Gratz! Will need to awaken them to make it 100% chance.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kitoro

Thanks, guys! Also, should I awaken and feed my 3 TEQ SSB Goku's as well, or are they worth keeping? I'm really only equipped for a mono AGL team, but if he's a worthwhile card to keep, I suppose I should keep at least one?

Lucky! I'm hoping on a similar result but I need that 30 stones payout. When's that coming anyway? I figured it would be tonight. I'm hoping my last pull will bring me a christmas gift from Dokkan Battle, but I'm really expecting yet another Champa.

nowarning

Thanks, guys! Also, should I awaken and feed my 3 TEQ SSB Goku's as well, or are they worth keeping? I'm really only equipped for a mono AGL team, but if he's a worthwhile card to keep, I suppose I should keep at least one?

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Crusher_of_Evil_Super_Saiyan_God_SS_Goku ?

Keep him! I only ever throw away farmable SSR/UR really, the exception will be the PHY SSB because I already have a decent PHY team, so I'll just keep one of him. Otherwise I keep every SSR/UR, even if they're not very good.

Kitoro

Okay, now that I've obtained SSBKK Goku, I really want to Dokkan Awaken him.. but I have no resources to beef up a good TEQ team.

That's about all I've got. Not even a Murasaki. I can sub out Gogeta for un-Dokkaned SSBKK Goku or AGL Who's, but I think Gogeta's passive would be more helpful than either of my other two options, right?

Am I just a lost cause at this point, who needs to wait til the next go around to have time to fix up a good TEQ team?

Thanks!

Also, what's the difference between the 40 and 50 Stamina versions of the SSBKK fight?

Okay, now that I've obtained SSBKK Goku, I really want to Dokkan Awaken him.. but I have no resources to beef up a good TEQ team.

That's about all I've got. Not even a Murasaki. I can sub out Gogeta for un-Dokkaned SSBKK Goku or AGL Who's, but I think Gogeta's passive would be more helpful than either of my other two options, right?

Am I just a lost cause at this point, who needs to wait til the next go around to have time to fix up a good TEQ team?

Thanks!

Also, what's the difference between the 40 and 50 Stamina versions of the SSBKK fight?

I've not done the 50 stam, only 40 stam so far. However I'd suggest keeping Gogeta, you want him to face the TEQ Goku who's going to be a pain in your AGL ass. If you're looking to awaken him though you basically have no choice but to do the 50 stam as 40 only drops 2 medals at a time.

I don't know how much harder than 40 the 50 one is yet, but I got through with 3 healing items used and only 2 defensive items used on 40. I was expecting more of a fight and would have used less healing items had I known in advance to worry more about the TEQ unit.

Personally I think keeping Gogeta on the team is a death sentence for the 50 stamina level. There is one more phase in that fight, and he'll attack multiple times per turn. It's likely that he won't be able to avoid being hit and suffer absurd damage. Without Murasaki I wouldn't recommend using a mono AGL team. You can always try, of course. I had much better luck with a TEQ team, but my team is pretty good for it.

Anyway the number of times I've gotten 7 medals from LR Goku is maddening.

Personally I think keeping Gogeta on the team is a death sentence for the 50 stamina level. There is one more phase in that fight, and he'll attack multiple times per turn. It's likely that he won't be able to avoid being hit and suffer absurd damage. Without Murasaki I wouldn't recommend using a mono AGL team. You can always try, of course. I had much better luck with a TEQ team, but my team is pretty good for it.

Anyway the number of times I've gotten 7 medals from LR Goku is maddening.

Ah that stage is 50 only? That would explain why it was shorter than expected and I could definitely see Gogeta being an issue there. Damn though, I really wouldn't want to fight that TEQ Goku with an AGL team either. Guess even if I do pull him he's gonna be a pain to awaken. It's kind of strange that he's an even harder fight than SV.

I was doing LR Goku stage then realized I needed to awaken my 2 Gokus first to the +2 ki version lol.

God 1 medal per run is annoying. Need 30 of those shits.

Ah that stage is 50 only? That would explain why it was shorter than expected and I could definitely see Gogeta being an issue there. Damn though, I really wouldn't want to fight that TEQ Goku with an AGL team either. Guess even if I do pull him he's gonna be a pain to awaken. It's kind of strange that he's an even harder fight than SV.
If I remember correctly the 40 stamina is 3 phases while the 50 stamina has 4 phases. If I run an AGL team the TEQ Goku isn't too bad. It's just the phases get so long that it'll really drain you of healing items. If you're lucky enough to seal his super and tank with Super Vegitos, it's doable, but it's much much easier with a TEQ team.

Thanks!

Put in SSBKK who is great even without the awakening and replace Vegeta with Whis for his Shocking Speed link and his 1 time free hp regen.

Everyone's passed out after Christmas dinner. Let's gooooooooo!

31852012005_aa35d7695b_z.jpg

Time to see how well it fares on the SSBKK event! Dunno if I should dump my Kais and Roshis into him or to my PHY Broly atm.

EDIT: Heh, so stronk. If I ever had a Godtenks lead myself...

Savitar

30 stones, able to do a multi pull.

OMFG SSJ3 Goku!

SSR on very first one!

SSR INT Android 13!

*Deletes game*

Nope, not good enough.

*Tosses Ipad in fire*

There we go.

Bah humbug.

LNBL

Noooooo pulled the teq ssb -_- my teq team is shit.

So tempted to put down money for those discounted stones

Edit:

Fuck it, I bought a 25 euro giftcard. i'm weak, please give me ssbkk haha

BrunoM

Everyone's passed out after Christmas dinner. Let's gooooooooo!

31852012005_aa35d7695b_z.jpg

Time to see how well it fares on the SSBKK event! Dunno if I should dump my Kais and Roshis into him or to my PHY Broly atm.

EDIT: Heh, so stronk. If I ever had a Godtenks lead myself...
Looks like I wasn't the only one doing it today lol ..

Our teq team is the same minus I don't have the Vegito and have SSJ3 Vegeta or future gohan in there for links (got a few other good ones but they don't link well teq cell frieza few more)

Well at lest now I have the poor man's Gogeta sense I wasn't able to pull him

Fuck my life. GF has been holding my last account that doesn't have SV for me and harboring stones and pulling on banners. She just single pulled SSBKK on the SV'less alt.

Xanru

Everyone here getting their LRku's and I'm sitting here getting constant 5 medal drops. 5 medal drops are literal cancer, a waste of time and resources to kill momentum, who's bright idea was it to make those a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom