• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate my lack of self-control. I did Rising Banner because I REALLY want MV. Goot Goku pinnacle of anger or whatever which was a dupe, pulled again got some crappy SR chaitzou which I'm pretty sure I've pulled like 6 of...

Xanru

Finally done with my 300 missions, even went from like, 100 gregory medals to 800. Now to farm gems and the FoD missions.

Tamanon

Banned
Buuhan up to 6 SA. Been mainly grinding the stage for XP as this account was only rank 30 or so. Up to rank 53 now and usually get a rank an hour as I need to wait for a little bit. But good for capsules!

denebj

Neo Member
For you JPN folks, is the grind for Rage Trunk SA is better when he gets released or should I farm the trunk from this despair event? I realized he needs 8 Gohan medal... Would take 80 Gohan medals... That's just worst than the LR grind ahahahah

LNBL

Wish all drop rates were like this...
RBnfhdu.jpg

lol Poor Aii, getting picked on due to his luck.

My Buuhan is at SA 3 so zzzzzzzzzz. I've fed about 12 STR Buuhans to him so its not going well at all. :(

Been getting some drops in 2s so thats good but man I wish there was a higher chance of SA up.

My Buuhan is at SA 3 so zzzzzzzzzz. I've fed about 12 STR Buuhans to him so its not going well at all. :(

Been getting some drops in 2s so thats good but man I wish there was a higher chance of SA up.
Not even for his luck but because he's complaining about have no training items and being unable to awaken his Vegeta. Meanwhile us pheasants are scrounging around for a SSR :(

Meneses

I had terrible luck at first when I was feeding him one by one, like the first 6 or 7 attempts all failed. But then I started doing 2 or 3 at a time (which took a while because the drop rate was so shitty) and almost always got at least one of them to stick.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not even for his luck but because he's complaining about have no training items and being unable to awaken his Vegeta. Meanwhile us pheasants are scrounging around for a SSR :(

Now now, I never pulled Buuhan, or SSBKK Goku either, so it's not like I am always that lucky.

It's all in good fun, lads, Now let me taste your tears.

Now now, I never pulled Buuhan, or SSBKK Goku either, so it's not like I am always that lucky.

Says the guy most likely to pull Golden Frieza and Omega Shenron in the coming months.... >.>

Thats another odd thing. Having Villain Gods and Hero Demi-God cards.

AGL STR and PHY make sense sinces its Hero + Hero and Villain + Villain x2.

But for TEQ and INT its a Hero + Villain combo with INT having Villain + Hero combo. Stop it bamco!

I hope I can hit SA 10 with Buuhan before the event ends tonight. If I get him to 9 and the event ends then I'll just Elder Kai the last SA up.

Buuhan vs Whis is gonna be like taking candy from a baby lol.

LNBL

Any idea how far we are from LR androids? I desperately need more villain units since I can barely build a worthwhile team.
Right around Golden freeza i think, which is the next dokkan event if I'm correct. So soon hopefully!

How many friend points has everyone hoarded so far? Im sitting on 224000 ish

I'm at about 750k. Hopefully that'll get me 10 Androids.

Holy crap! Try to hit that 1milli before they drop lol. I'm at 450k.

But I bet you have SV, Gogeta, PHY Broly, and Godtenks :p.

But yeah I'm just messing around no hate around here :p

Just tears extremely high in sodium chloride :'(
Edit: I got pan as a drop, as a "?" Space and from the mission today lol. I now have enough to get her to SA10 but saving em for the dupe system

I was rushing like crazy to get the Super Buus and I realized I still have an hour left lol. Went through 600 stamina and at SA 9. Hope I can grab the last one soon.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Any leaks on upcoming banners?
Apparently Japan is getting ready to ring in the 2yr anniversary.
There's a Nico Nico stream on the 20th of this month to detail:
- Yr 2 anniversary events
- A new "very, very, very hard" event
- A new mode that is supposedly going to be implemented.

Apparently Japan is getting ready to ring in the 2yr anniversary.
There's a Nico Nico stream on the 20th of this month to detail:
- Yr 2 anniversary events
- A new "very, very, very hard" event
- A new mode that is supposedly going to be implemented.

This is when the SSJ4s start popping up, isn't it?

rsniper59

Neo Member
I think it'd be kind of cool for Krillin to get an LR. All of the fighters but Goku and Vegeta are already worthless in the manga/anime, let's get some other characters some love in Dokkan!

Thank goodness I'm finally done getting those Majin Buu medals to awaken my PHY SSR Majin Buu. The drop rate on those were hideous. Now I just have to finish my medals for Trunks in the Fight Against Despair event and I can move over to the Bulma event to get some support items.

Don't think I'm prepared for another WT grind. I'll probably just go through it until I get all of the easily-achievable rewards. Too hard to try and climb the ladder and stay there.

BrunoM

Finally the game calmed down lol ..

Have nothing I need to do so just been doing the bulk event for medals ..

Was playing around with teams

QUEDTION to you guys what's the highest cost team you can put together ?
Mine happens to be rainbow and its 327 cost

If Krillin is the next LR I'm uninstalling this game.

Vegeta has to get an LR.

Everyone mocks Krillin yet that mofo is the strongest human, has major courage, and got with Waifu 18. Dude is awesome. Yamaha on the other hand...
Krillin tries to fight Frieza, Cell, Buu, and I'm sitting here scared shitless if a spider crawls on my arm.

Finally the game calmed down lol ..

Have nothing I need to do so just been doing the bulk event for medals ..

Was playing around with teams

QUEDTION to you guys what's the highest cost team you can put together ?
Mine happens to be rainbow and its 327 cost
258 :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom