• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I. WANT. BUUHAN! I MISSED OUT ON GODTENKS BN PLS Y U DO DIS TO ME I SHOW U NUTHIN BUT LUV AND U GIVE ME Rs!

On another note should I use DS to refill my STA to do hero event thing? Would also get me closer to the 300 wins thing
You obviously have not sacrificed enough SSRs to our RNGesus Lord and Saviour Baba of the Treasure Shop.

yogloo

I'm done with all of my rebirths. I really wish that future gohan is better. He's so underwhelming. Now off to farm training rooms and zenny.

linkent

zzzz They really like making things difficult don't they? At least the dokkan for that must be cheaper than awakening 10 Trunks into the UR Trunks.

errr, if we are going by this route.
We do need to farm 9 individual Future Trunks.
Farm medals for 9 Future Trunks to be dokkaned to SSJ Future Trunks
Level 9 of him up and Awaken him to UR for 100% chance for GodTrunks

Thats why i said "crazy grind" >.<

It is something that can be done when there is nothing to do at this moment.
Just consider that getting 1 of him to UR mean 1 less Elder Kai for him.
but like panda said, it is possible that we dont pull him in the future lol

edit: oh there is another card to awaken to SSJ Trunks Future?

Decided to be greedy and pull on Rising Dragon. Finally got Xeno Trunks, so that makes...9? things to grind awakening medals on during these events. Fortunately Future Trunks Super Strike is today, so I can knock those 7 out right now.

linkent

Decided to be greedy and pull on Rising Dragon. Finally got Xeno Trunks, so that makes...9? things to grind awakening medals on during these events. Fortunately Future Trunks Super Strike is today, so I can knock those 7 out right now.
Dont dokkan him yet if you have other aoe unit.
You can raise his SA with strike xeno.

Ooooooh shit, thanks 300 mission stones! It ain't Buuhan, but I'll take this half for sure. :D

32227968276_4e9e45f2e7.jpg

Gotta farm his medals again for Androids now. >.< Can you bum rush it with the usual AGL team shenanigans?

god that Gohan awakening medal stage is infuriating. What's the point of restricting to Extreme types only AND forcing a rainbow team? I'm just forced to eat shit and game the ever-loving hell out of it by quitting the app. On top of that two times I used a continue because I couldn't be bothered and both times it didn't give a medal. Finally done with it, thank god.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Ooooooh shit, thanks 300 mission stones! It ain't Buuhan, but I'll take this half for sure. :D

32227968276_4e9e45f2e7.jpg

Gotta farm his medals again for Androids now. >.< Can you bum rush it with the usual AGL team shenanigans?

Ya, it's relatively easy with an AGL team.

PHY Broly wrecks him though.

mechqQ2.jpg

god that Gohan awakening medal stage is infuriating. What's the point of restricting to Extreme types only AND forcing a rainbow team? I'm just forced to eat shit and game the ever-loving hell out of it by quitting the app. On top of that two times I used a continue because I couldn't be bothered and both times it didn't give a medal. Finally done with it, thank god.
Ye it's pretty obnoxious. Luckily my villian team is decent lol.
Dont dokkan him yet if you have other aoe unit.
You can raise his SA with strike xeno.
Wat? FML...Owell I'll just use the time capsule thing whenever that reaches us

I have finished any AGL SS. Did em once for the DS but my TEQ at the time sucked. It's slightly better now though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm in a bit of a situation here: I want to get to floor 20 of the hero extermination plan evil strikes back event, but my pool of villains is straight garbage. My box is below, any advice would be great.

Here is the team I currenty have thrown together. It is probably my strongest individual villain units but there is no synergy at all:

Box:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm in a bit of a situation here: I want to get to floor 20 of the hero extermination plan evil strikes back event, but my pool of villains is straight garbage. My box is below, any advice would be great.

It's tough, I don't know that I can give much specific advice, but i got by mostly by just focusing on one or two units to do the damage (in my case my Broly god(s), and just trying to get by using items. I brought senzu and dende, fruit for +3 ki and a defensive item (whis or king ox). I had to use continues twice on stage 23.

If you can get a Broly god friend, try to support him with a +ki leader of your own and try to throw in useful links and blocking types if possible. On stage 23 I brought two forms of AGI Frost to block the STR units and because they link well, but they did shit damage. Any debuffs (or ideally, super sealers) are helpful. One or two heavy hitters can win the day. But this whole event is an extreme pain in the ass.

Here is the team I currenty have thrown together. It is probably my strongest individual villain units but there is no synergy at all:

Box:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You should order by type and then favorites. Would make reading the box easier.

You missed out on farming the Free AGL Cell from the Cell Dokkan event. He links very well with a lot of villain units. Try to get him when the event comes back.

The team you have should work with a friend PHY Broly. Otherwise you can nuke with TEQ Cell if you have the SA and orb changers. Its a nuke without SSB TEQ Goku but its usually enough to kill most units anyways since they aren't Dokkan bosses.

It bothers me an unreasonable amount that INT SSJ Gohan's card art has him wearing the cloak but the actual in-game art does not.

edit: also just took him for a test run and his damage against Cabba (with SA3) is fucking tragic. Doing like 60-80k. I'll go so far as to say it wasn't worth the stress of farming those 7 medals. Awful card.

Ashodin

Got all the way through Hero Extermination Plan and Villains strike back. I have so many stones now @_@ And they're all for future banner!

Skii

Finally got Buuhan to SA10 on global. Worst grind ever between that and Merged Zamasu.

Looking forward to farming all those medals for SSB Vegeta tomorrow.

2 year anniversary in 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Ashodin

Finally got Buuhan to SA10 on global. Worst grind ever between that and Merged Zamasu.

Looking forward to farming all those medals for SSB Vegeta tomorrow.

2 year anniversary in 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Buuhan SA 10 feel so good dude. He hits like a fucking bullet train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom